Red Son Superman vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Red Son Superman vs WW Hulk

lawest9
Suoerman easily.

MrMind
Hulk stomps

DarkSaint85
Red Son Supes moves at 10x the speed of thought thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Hulk stomps 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

spetznaz

deft
Hulk eats him.

Stoic
Hulk's too slow. It would make no sense for him to win unless he could speed up.

carver9
Hulk

spetznaz

AlbertoJohnAvil

spetznaz

AlbertoJohnAvil
A battalion of full powered kryptonians working under the yellow sunshine of metropolis" Have a country level attack combined, They won't be effective against Hulk:

https://i.postimg.cc/CZhpp2Kz/eis.jpg

spetznaz

Diesldude

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
A battalion of full powered kryptonians working under the yellow sunshine of metropolis" Have a country level attack combined, They won't be effective against Hulk:

https://i.postimg.cc/CZhpp2Kz/eis.jpg
They hold back in populated cities troll.

spetznaz

Sin I AM

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
In a forum setting we still use feats (however much they may or may not make sense) as a way to gauge. It seems your argument is to toss out all the times Superman has been shut down by slow characters. It's been shown time and time again that Hulk can react to any opponent at his level. There's no need to prove it.

Https://imgur.com/q9ErHym

10x the speed of thought.

AlbertoJohnAvil
In a forum setting we still use feats (however much they may or may not make sense) as a way to gauge. It seems your argument is to toss out all the times Superman has been shut down by slow characters. It's been shown time and time again that Hulk can react to any opponent at his level. There's no need to prove it.

Exactly but let Superman fanboys tell you Its hur DuR PIs laughing out loud

Originally posted by abhilegend
They hold back in populated cities troll.

Keep your head canon to yourself, "full power" doesn't mean holding back you moron

DarkSaint85
For Albert:

Superman: Superman's speed is a viable tactic in fights. It's in character for him to use his speed, even if it's not lightspeed blitzing.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
For Albert:

Superman: Superman's speed is a viable tactic in fights. It's in character for him to use his speed, even if it's not lightspeed blitzing.

Based on absolutely nothing laughing out loud

Even an MU8CH weaker and slower brute in DC can outreact Superman. It's true Superman was holding back with (Damage) at the start of their fight but after tasting some his strike he felt those were capable of putting him down.
https://i.postimg.cc/1VzTmyPS/vbas.jpg

The ONLY people who sell the dream that SpEeDBlItZ is somehow a factor are dc lunatics

DarkSaint85
So iyo, Albert, Hulk is equal to Surfer in reflexes based on their flights?
Based on absolutely nothing laughing out loud

Even an MU8CH weaker and slower brute in DC can outreact Superman. It's true Superman was holding back with (Damage) at the start of their fight but after tasting some his strike he felt those were capable of putting him down.
https://i.postimg.cc/1VzTmyPS/vbas.jpg

The ONLY people who sell the dream that SpEeDBlItZ is somehow a factor are dc lunatics

That's an actual forum rule I just quoted. A RULE.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What rule?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud the post you said was based on absolutely nothing.

It's based on a forum rule.

AlbertoJohnAvil
OK but that's not a consistent with his portrayal, i swear it feels like I'm the only one who ACTUALLY reads Superman comics. It ENTIRELY depends on the foe he fights, Physical superior or equal foes may receive the speed blitz treatment (sometimes multiple smaller blows work better than one big punch). The speed blows can work from cumulative damage to even distraction and occupying a foes attention.
Foes who aren't in the physical department (energy, magic users (excluding Shazam and BA) etc...) RARELY receive this treatment.

DarkSaint85
Forum rules state full capacity as well.

What you think or not doesn't mean the slightest difference to me. You don't like the rules here, you're welcome to go elsewhere.

Red Son Superman uses his speed and wins.

Sin I AM
Https://imgur.com/q9ErHym

10x the speed of thought.

Your point?

Keep your head canon to yourself, "full power" doesn't mean holding back you moron

I don't think he's fanboying. I think he's legitimate. He just wants to point out that going by power set Hulk has no way to counter Superman. And he wants you to come up with a answer based solely on power set. However going by feats Hulk can and has hung with Superman-level characters so there's really nothing to prove.

DarkSaint85
Your point?

I don't think he's fanboying. I think he's legitimate. He just wants to point out that going by power set Hulk has no way to counter Superman. And he wants you to come up with a answer based solely on power set. However going by feats Hulk can and has hung with Superman-level characters so there's really nothing to prove.

My point is that Red Son has the mindset and the abilities to have a massive speed advantage.

You attempting to argue based on...... completely different versions of Superman is analogous (evil face ) to me using Professor Hulk or Abomination in my arguments.

Going by feats, Wolverine would carve Surfer apart.

AlbertoJohnAvil
My point is that Red Son has the mindset and the abilities to have a massive speed advantage.

You attempting to argue based on...... completely different versions of Superman is analogous (evil face ) to me using Professor Hulk or Abomination in my arguments.

What? he disarmed a Lantern, but he didn't EXACTLY hammer them at that speed.

DarkSaint85
That's because you're missing the forest for the trees laughing out loud

So I ask again. Is Hulk as fast as Surfer based on their fights?

Sin I AM

Are you confusing posts? I didn't say Red Son wouldn't use his powers or that he doesn't have the temperament to utilize his speed. I'm saying it's wrong to say Hulk cannot compete with flying bricks

DarkSaint85

This refers to Red Son, does it? The 'shut down by slow characters?'

An analogy would be like me going into a thread about Dark Beast and talking about how we cannot ignore Hank's pacifist nature.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's because you're missing the forest for the trees laughing out loud

So I ask again. Is Hulk as fast as Surfer based on their fights?

We've seen him tango with him and Gladiator, his reflexes can comprehend and tag them. He's able to keep up with them fighting at certain speeds. EVEN if that doesn't work out, his durability is high enough to cope up with the damage and blows being thrown.

AlbertoJohnAvil
In Avengers Now # 24 he jumps from Mars to not only hit a satellite by stark but the force continues the trajectory to a rogue planet incoming
https://i.postimg.cc/Sjm9VDmc/ors.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/F7BJrv3x/eosk.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not to mention Secret Defenders # 11 HAD Hulk speed blitzing a robot that not only overpowers Nova, North Star, black bolt, binary and Spectrum (all notable speedsters) but they all have a problem with its speed.

DarkSaint85
We've seen him tango with him and Gladiator, his reflexes can comprehend and tag them. He's able to keep up with them fighting at certain speeds. EVEN if that doesn't work out, his durability is high enough to cope up with the damage and blows being thrown.

Cool.

So when characters like Wolverine stab Gladiator, slice Hulk up etc, that means Wolverine etc are faster than them, yes? When Cap literally avoids close range punches from Hulk, that means Hulk = Surfer = Gladiator and all three are slower than Captain America?

Scaling doesn't always work, for PIS reasons. For the plot, even though Flash can outrun Death, he still gets punched by Dr Alchemy. Even though Surfer can travel light years in moments Hulk - a guy Wolverine was originally created to fight - can tag him. Batman dances around Bizarre and Ultraman. Thor can react to Quicksilver, yet the same Thor gets slashed by Wolverine.

abhilegend

Superman always holds back in metropolis moron. Repeatedly said under Bendis.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cool.

So when characters like Wolverine stab Gladiator, slice Hulk up etc, that means Wolverine etc are faster than them, yes? When Cap literally avoids close range punches from Hulk, that means Hulk = Surfer = Gladiator and all three are slower than Captain America?

Scaling doesn't always work, for PIS reasons. For the plot, even though Flash can outrun Death, he still gets punched by Dr Alchemy. Even though Surfer can travel light years in moments Hulk - a guy Wolverine was originally created to fight - can tag him. Batman dances around Bizarre and Ultraman. Thor can react to Quicksilver, yet the same Thor gets slashed by Wolverine.

But THE FACT that they can do it INDICATES that They're capable (not in the same range) of tagging (and perceiving at times) speeding opponents at certain speeds.

DarkSaint85
In Avengers Now # 24 he jumps from Mars to not only hit a satellite by stark but the force continues the trajectory to a rogue planet incoming
https://i.postimg.cc/Sjm9VDmc/ors.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/F7BJrv3x/eosk.jpg

Erm. How is that a speed feat, when I compare it to Red Son Superman pulling something 15 million miles away in under a minute?

I mean, what's stopping him from chucking WWH 1 million miles away? 100,000 miles?

But THE FACT that they can do it INDICATES that They're capable (not in the same range) of tagging (and perceiving at times) speeding opponents at certain speeds.

Then this means EVERYONE in comics is all in the same range, and you've just degenerated into nonsense. As they all have tagged and perceived each other at some point or another.

That's why the no PIS rule exists. This is a forum fight, not a comic fight.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman always holds back in metropolis moron. Repeatedly said under Bendis.

What Bendis said is irrelevant, the intentions were clear in the comic, full power isnt the same as "holding back", anybody with common sense knows that. Do us a favor and go on a hiatus again like Delta again, we won't miss you laughing out loud you've been getting abused for a decade now on forums. clown.

abhilegend
What Bendis said is irrelevant, the intentions were clear in the comic, full power isnt the same as "holding back", anybody with common sense knows that. Do us a favor and go on a hiatus again like Delta again, we won't miss you laughing out loud you've been getting abused for a decade now on forums. clown.
Bendis wrote the same comic, moron.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Erm. How is that a speed feat, when I compare it to Red Son Superman pulling something 15 million miles away in under a minute?

I mean, what's stopping him from chucking WWH 1 million miles away? 100,000 miles?

Then this means EVERYONE in comics is all in the same range, and you've just degenerated into nonsense. As they all have tagged and perceived each other at some point or another.

That's why the no PIS rule exists. This is a forum fight, not a comic fight.

NOWHERE Did I state that they are all equal speed. But since when have Superman and Flash operated at maximum speed, and then why would they be tagged by slower opponents? Since It's def not BECAUSE the opponents are as fast as them, but they are able to operate such that at their general speed, they can be tagged by select fighters. This means that at lower speeds at which Superman and Flash operate, they can be tagged, but go any faster and their opponents may not be able to.

DarkSaint85
Yes but what does FULL capacity mean to you laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bendis wrote the same comic, moron.

Him writing the comic doesn't address what i said in any way shape or form, there was zero mention of Superman holding back in the comic hence "FULL powered" Bendis intentions was clear in that, point blank. None of your head canon disputes this period

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes but what does FULL capacity mean to you laughing out loud

their highest speed or reflex speed at a consistent basis. But that's OPEN to interpretation. Superman and Flash have reacted in the nano/pico range, but RARELY have they done that in a fight.

DarkSaint85
their highest speed or reflex speed at a consistent basis. But that's OPEN to interpretation. Superman and Flash have reacted in the nano/pico range, but RARELY have they done that in a fight.

No, not consistent laughing out loud

AND:

AND:

If Hulk is not at Red Son (or any other Superman)'s level of speed, he's not tagging him. Flash/Supes aren't getting hit on the forums by slower characters. Forum rules.

Period.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, not consistent laughing out loud

AND:

AND:

If Hulk is not at Red Son (or any other Superman)'s level of speed, he's not tagging him. Flash/Supes aren't getting hit on the forums by slower characters. Forum rules.

Period.

Not to mention Secret Defenders # 11 HAD Hulk speed blitzing a robot that not only overpowers Nova, North Star, black bolt, binary and Spectrum (all notable speedsters) but they all have a problem with its speed.

Sin I AM
This refers to Red Son, does it? The 'shut down by slow characters?'

An analogy would be like me going into a thread about Dark Beast and talking about how we cannot ignore Hank's pacifist nature.

i was not talking about Red Son there. My post that you quoted was in response to spet's post.

DarkSaint85

OK, so you are saying Professor Hulk, no PIS whatsoever, is vastly faster than Northstar, Nova, Black Bolt and Spectrum? Because they all had problems with its speed, but he actually speedblitzes them?

Because....Cap and Wolverine have danced around Hulk (and more powerful incarnations too). So you are now saying that Cap and Wolverine are vastly, VASTLY faster than, say, Spectrum and Nova?

But it's good you brought up Spectrum.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11137/111378325/6830999-jez0sin.jpg

She's slower than the speed of thought. And Red Son is 10x faster than speed of thought.

DarkSaint85
i was not talking about Red Son there. My post that you quoted was in response to spet's post.

thumb up so completely different incarnations, got ya.

In any case, we've already said that comics =/=forum fights.

AlbertoJohnAvil
OK, so you are saying Professor Hulk, no PIS whatsoever, is vastly faster than Northstar, Nova, Black Bolt and Spectrum? Because they all had problems with its speed, but he actually speedblitzes them?

Because....Cap and Wolverine have danced around Hulk (and more powerful incarnations too). So you are now saying that Cap and Wolverine are vastly, VASTLY faster than, say, Spectrum and Nova?

But it's good you brought up Spectrum.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11137/111378325/6830999-jez0sin.jpg

She's slower than the speed of thought. And Red Son is 10x faster than speed of thought.

laughing out loud Here comes the PIS excuse everytime a speed feat is presented, You said Hulk hasn't shown the level to tag a superman level being, and I Posted a simple one but nah nah let's dismiss it and call it PIS to avoid lacking knowledge on Hulk speed feats. Flash and Superman have been tagged by FAR less, even more than Hulk, let's not go down the lowball route. I have TOO many showings for them

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud Here comes the PIS excuse everytime a speed feat is presented, You said Hulk hasn't shown the level to tag a superman level being, and I Posted a simple one but nah nah let's dismiss it and call it PIS to avoid lacking knowledge on Hulk speed feats. Flash and Superman have been tagged by FAR less, even more than Hulk, let's not go down the lowball route. I have TOO many showings for them

Not me, its forum rules. But like I said, is it not PIS? If it ISN'T PIS, and fully applicable - surely that means Professor Hulk is faster than Spectrum and Nova, and Northstar, right?

Do you think it was or wasn't PIS that Prof Hulk speedblitzed a robot that Nova/Spectrum/Northstar had trouble with? Simple question.

Sin I AM
thumb up so completely different incarnations, got ya.

In any case, we've already said that comics =/=forum fights.

Yes.

DarkSaint85
Yes.

Luv ya boo

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not me, its forum rules. But like I said, is it not PIS? If it ISN'T PIS, and fully applicable - surely that means Professor Hulk is faster than Spectrum and Nova, and Northstar, right?

Do you think it was or wasn't PIS that Prof Hulk speedblitzed a robot that Nova/Spectrum/Northstar had trouble with? Simple question.

No, it wasn't PIS. And Thought speed had always> light speed in Marvel, that's not a new concept, nor does it diminish the fact that Monica's FTL in combat speed.

DarkSaint85
No, it wasn't PIS. And Thought speed had always> light speed in Marvel, that's not a new concept, nor does it diminish the fact that Monica's FTL in combat speed.

Ok,not PIS. That's fine.

So the guys who tag Hulk and are faster than him- are they then massively faster than Spectrum and Nova and Northstar?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ok,not PIS. That's fine.

So the guys who tag Hulk and are faster than him- are they then massively faster than Spectrum and Nova and Northstar?

Flash, and Superman have been tagged by people relatively slow. Not even sure what point you're trying to make here laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Luv ya boo

evil face

That Monica scan looks like pis

DarkSaint85
It sure does!

Albert, get her!!!

DarkSaint85
Flash, and Superman have been tagged by people relatively slow. Not even sure what point you're trying to make here laughing out loud

Ah so it's PIS that Hulk gets tagged, but it's not PIS that Hulk is vastly faster than Nova/Spectrum/Northstar. Got ya.

You not comprehending what I'm trying to help you understand just makes me feel all the more condescending to you.

Why isn't it PIS,for example, that THAT robot was faster than Nova/Spectrum/Northstar?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So, now we have retarded questions, Because the robot just HAPPENED to be faster...? If you don't have anything left just say that

DarkSaint85
So, now we have retarded questions, Because the robot just HAPPENED to be faster...? If you don't have anything left just say that

Lol so that robot was faster than Nova/Spectrum/Northstar TOP, HIGHEST ever feats , right? I mean, I'm trying to get a sense of scale here. Like you said, one of the weakest incarnations of Hulk, no PIS, is vastly faster than those three - you're basically placing Professor Hulk as pretty much top of the Marvel speed pile, no PIS.

That's just....a strange position to take. Whilst at the same time you're saying that people who HAVE been shown to be faster than Hulk in the past is PIS.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You crying and moaning about the feat doesn't make it any less impressive, You said Hulk hasn't tagged somebody on the level of Superman and I showed you a speed feat, writers don't care about power levels like you

DarkSaint85
You crying and moaning about the feat doesn't make it any less impressive, You said Hulk hasn't tagged somebody on the level of Superman and I showed you a speed feat, writers don't care about power levels like you

Rightm

So you're saying it's PIS. Thanks smile.

As writers don't care about power levels, and only write scenes for the purposes of the plot.

Looks like I won again laughing out loud

Back on topic, Superman uses his speed and doesn't get tagged as per forum rules ,then wins.

AlbertoJohnAvil
won what...? You said it was PIS, and I said a feat is a feat, and that feat debunks your claim that Hulk hasn't tagged anybody on the level of Superman, But yeah go scream PIS because you don't like it laughing out loud The feat stands. Superman and Flash have been tagged by dozen of slow bricks more than Hulk even in their history so your "point" is irrelevant

DarkSaint85
won what...? You said it was PIS, and I said a feat is a feat, and that feat debunks your claim that Hulk hasn't tagged anybody on the level of Superman, But yeah go scream PIS because you don't like it laughing out loud The feat stands. Superman and Flash have been tagged by dozen of slow bricks more than Hulk even in their history so your "point" is irrelevant

But like you said,writers don't care about power levels.

So why is Hulk tagging that robot impressive? The writer didn't care about Spectrum/Northstar/Nova's speed levels when he wrote that scene laughing out loud

MrMind
i change my mind, superman stomps

AlbertoJohnAvil
But like you said,writers don't care about power levels.

So why is Hulk tagging that robot impressive? The writer didn't care about Spectrum/Northstar/Nova's speed levels when he wrote that scene laughing out loud

They had trouble with the robot speed. And Hulk just so happened to blitzed THAT robot, Thats WHY its a feat.

DarkSaint85
They had trouble with the robot speed. And Hulk just so happened to blitzed THAT robot, Thats WHY its a feat.
But the writer didn't care about power levels, so them having trouble with the robot means nothing laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
What you think of it means nothing, it happened. therefore its usable, you crying about it not making sense doesn't diminish the feat.

DarkSaint85
What you think of it means nothing, it happened. therefore its usable, you crying about it not making sense doesn't diminish the feat.

It happening doesn't mean it's usable, sorry old chap,as we have the PIS rule on these forums laughing out loud. Spiderman beat the crap out of Firelord, it happened, but good luck using it smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
It happening doesn't mean it's usable, sorry old chap,as we have the PIS rule on these forums laughing out loud. Spiderman beat the crap out of Firelord, it happened, but good luck using it smile

Except nothing points to the feat being PIS. Hulk shown feats of ridiculous speed for a very long time and even now continues to show it.

DarkSaint85
Except nothing points to the feat being PIS. Hulk shown feats of ridiculous speed for a very long time and even now continues to show it.

And every time he does so, the writers take everyone's power levels into account, but when Hulk gets tagged, it's because writers don't take power levels into account?

I am quite interested in this double standard of yours.

MrMind
are you guys gonna fuk and get it over with, all this sexual tension is making me uncomfortable

abhilegend
Him writing the comic doesn't address what i said in any way shape or form, there was zero mention of Superman holding back in the comic hence "FULL powered" Bendis intentions was clear in that, point blank. None of your head canon disputes this period
So despite the fact that Superman has been stated several times under Bendis to hold back in Metropolis, he suddenly stops holding back? Despite the fact that the phrasing means the Kryptonians are full powered, not that the attack is done at the full power.

No wonder you're a moron.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And every time he does so, the writers take everyone's power levels into account, but when Hulk gets tagged, it's because writers don't take power levels into account?

I am quite interested in this double standard of yours.

The madder Hulk gets, his speed also increases. Not remotely PIS

abhilegend
Where's that stated, Hulk's speed increases with anger?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So despite the fact that Superman has been stated several times under Bendis to hold back in Metropolis, he suddenly stops holding back? Despite the fact that the phrasing means the Kryptonians are full powered, not that the attack is done at the full power.

No wonder you're a moron.

Bendis never mentioned ANYTHING about Superman holding back in this comic, ever. So that's completely irrelevant, and no the phrase full power meant that the attack they launched is at their peak. Full power doesn't mean "let me still hide my strength"

DarkSaint85
The madder Hulk gets, his speed also increases. Not remotely PIS

Oh?

So Professor Hulk is vastly faster than Spectrum? And WWh is what, massively FTL now?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Oh?

So Professor Hulk is vastly faster than Spectrum? And WWh is what, massively FTL now?

My point is that Hulk doesn't have a set limit to his speed

DarkSaint85

Ah so a no limits fallacy. Got ya.

Infinite Speed Hulk laughing out loud

abhilegend
Bendis never mentioned ANYTHING about Superman holding back in this comic, ever. So that's completely irrelevant, and no the phrase full power meant that the attack they launched is at their peak. Full power doesn't mean "let me still hide my strength"
"This comic" doesn't exists in a vacuum idiot.

Also no, they are at full power. Doesn't mean their every attack is at full power because Superman always holds back in metropolis.

Shut up already.

abhilegend
Where is it stated that his speed increases with anger, troll?

AlbertoJohnAvil
"This comic" doesn't exists in a vacuum idiot.

Also no, they are at full power. Doesn't mean their every attack is at full power because Superman always holds back in metropolis.

Shut up already.

The narration mentioned they were working TOGETHER i.e it wasn't EACH attack, it was combined. Which is hilariously laughable laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Where is it stated that his speed increases with anger, troll?

It's called reading a comic that involves Hulk, try it sometime son

abhilegend
The narration mentioned they were working TOGETHER i.e it wasn't EACH attack, it was combined. Which is hilariously laughable laughing out loud
And all of them hold back in populated cities. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
It's called reading a comic that involves Hulk, try it sometime son
laughing out loud

I've read literally every hulk comic you moron.

abhilegend
Show one statement that Hulk's speed increases with anger.

carver9
Pr... look at the debating thats happening in this thread but I mention what Surfer is capable of and you mentioned something about that. This is the type of thread I'm talking about. KMC, turned into powerset only debating. Why does it fly here? Isn't this the type of debating you said shouldn't be taking place on the forum?

AlbertoJohnAvil
And all of them hold back in populated cities.
laughing out loud

I've read literally every hulk comic you moron. Except it was never confirmed all Kryptonians held back in this issue.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Pr... look at the debating thats happening in this thread but I mention what Surfer is capable of and you mentioned something about that. This is the type of thread I'm talking about. KMC, turned into powerset only debating. Why does it fly here? Isn't this the type of debating you said shouldn't be taking place on the forum?

https://i.imgur.com/25EWcsB.gif

As laughable as I think it is that you of all people are bringing this up, you're not wrong.

I don't even know why this is a thread anyway. Red Son does not have a lot of good feats.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

As laughable as I think it is that you of all people are bringing this up, you're not wrong.

I don't even know why this is a thread anyway. Red Son does not have a lot of good feats.

Lol... im one of your most honest posters. I dont think anyone should be laughing at truth. I just wanted to see if you agreed.

smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
In my many years of reluctant occasional reading of Superman (I'm sometimes forced to in order to follow a dope arc) he rarely shows off speed vs opponents. He's Goku stupid like that. Like he plays fair. He does have insane speed feats but most aren't combat related.

DarkSaint85

He flew 15million miles in like 55 seconds.

When he fought Bizarro, the world was at a standstill.

When he fought Hal, he specifically said he was 10x the speed of thought.

Sure, I mean they're not THAT great. But he had a good couple of feats in like 7 or so issues. Plus he didn't exactly hold back when faced with enemies.

Sin I AM

you know u was going to say that but i said to myself let them have their fun.

DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85
Edit: should read, 'when approaching trans light speeds'. Point still stands - he's much faster by statements, narration and feats.

-Pr-
Lol... im one of your most honest posters. I dont think anyone should be laughing at truth. I just wanted to see if you agreed.

smile

You're one of the worst offenders for powerset debating, which is why I made that point.

you know u was going to say that but i said to myself let them have their fun.

Well I'm not leaning towards closing it, so it's not that bad.

He flew 15million miles in like 55 seconds.

When he fought Bizarro, the world was at a standstill.

When he fought Hal, he specifically said he was 10x the speed of thought.

Sure, I mean they're not THAT great. But he had a good couple of feats in like 7 or so issues. Plus he didn't exactly hold back when faced with enemies.

So this is spetz' post.

He's asking how would Hulk tag Superman in a forum fight - in short, a Superman who is using his speed defensively.

So what speed does he have?

Fast enough to intercept bullets at point blank range:
https://i.postimg.cc/FHtkNTJ5/CR22R20.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1zB80P7s/fBcgJp9.jpg

That alone is faster than WWH (and this is to you too Sin!! *kisses*). But meh.

Finds it easy to think at trans light speeds:
https://i.postimg.cc/DznWbmgx/GpC1IUR.jpg

Meh.

In the fight with Bizarro, they're in a timestop (as is usual for their kind when decisions have to be made):
https://i.postimg.cc/QC9Vr78d/f6dc50k.jpg

When standing next to Piotr, by the time his words have reached Piotr's ears, he's already changed his clothes, is 800 miles away, has stopped two trains from colliding and has already spotted 3 other emergencies:
https://i.postimg.cc/NMPLVDwn/Y9zjpi4.jpg

Is 10x faster than the speed of thought, and shows it in battle with GLs:
https://i.postimg.cc/pLDhTKD9/q9ErHym.jpg

In ~55 seconds, grabs Brainiac's ship and pulls it 15 million miles away. Then survives six mini black holes exploding.
https://i.postimg.cc/xjhc365J/Fc3fPgJ.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Kj6jcYjr/4Pzft0J.jpg

Sure, as stories go with feats, its no All Star Superman. But he demonstrated enough to show he's pretty fast and durable enough, and he's also smart enough to use BFR (oh, did I wait until we're past the 2nd page to bring this up???) if needed.

Oh, he's definitely a herald. I just don't see the point of having threads about him. Maybe it's just me.

DarkSaint85
Last one - speedblitzing multiple no-name GLs:
https://i.postimg.cc/4N1QdKpx/IlQ3gun.jpg

It's to show hey, he actually uses his speed offensively as well.

Oh hell, one more:
https://i.postimg.cc/MpP07hPk/iQwlN2y.jpg

So in summary:

1. He is fast. Superfast. 15 million miles in ~55 seconds fast. 800 miles in a few miliseconds (?), changing clothes, stopping trains AND spotting emergencies fast.

2. Forum rules say he can use this speed defensively.

3. He has show he is willing to use this speed offensively

4. BFR is still an option, and he has shown the willingness to use this as with Brainiac.

5. If needed, I can also show his intelligence, to show that he will at the very least use his speed defensively (i.e. not get hit enough to lose), and then if he IS losing, to use BFR,

You're one of the worst offenders for powerset debating, which is why I made that point.

Well I'm not leaning towards closing it, so it's not that bad.

Oh, he's definitely a herald. I just don't see the point of having threads about him. Maybe it's just me.

Fair enough. It was a short run of stories (only 3 issues!) but had plenty of battle feats, I thought. and you know some posters would cling onto anything they can (Carver, hello!)

AlbertoJohnAvil
Last one - speedblitzing multiple no-name GLs:
https://i.postimg.cc/4N1QdKpx/IlQ3gun.jpg

It's to show hey, he actually uses his speed offensively as well.

Oh hell, one more:
https://i.postimg.cc/MpP07hPk/iQwlN2y.jpg

So in summary:

1. He is fast. Superfast. 15 million miles in ~55 seconds fast. 800 miles in a few miliseconds (?), changing clothes, stopping trains AND spotting emergencies fast.

2. Forum rules say he can use this speed defensively.

3. He has show he is willing to use this speed offensively

4. BFR is still an option, and he has shown the willingness to use this as with Brainiac.

5. If needed, I can also show his intelligence, to show that he will at the very least use his speed defensively (i.e. not get hit enough to lose), and then if he IS losing, to use BFR,

Fair enough. It was a short run of stories (only 3 issues!) but had plenty of battle feats, I thought. and you know some posters would cling onto anything they can (Carver, hello!)

Except NONE of this is relevant, Hulk's leaping speed has rivalled captain universe and not only caught surfer and jack of hearts (who was at top speed) but has shown out pacing a robot that has literally out right beaten the fastest speedsters in marvel.

DarkSaint85
Cool.

So the fastest speedster in Marvel is apparently this robot.

And then apparently, ABOVE this robot, is Professor Hulk.

And then what , Hulk Killer Humanoid? laughing out loud

carver9
@Alberto...

Hulk has also out reacted Gladiator. Hulk stomps here.

-Pr-
I like how when Hulk out-reacts Gladiator, it means Hulk is super-fast.

But when Grundy does the same to Superman, it means Superman is slow.

Consistency, where art thou?

carver9

I'm being sarcastic there. Red son isn't unhittable. Hulk isn't as fast as Gladiator. The topic in this thread should not be happening. If Red Son is unhittable, Surfer can spam red suns, black holes, while going intangible during combat. Why let one thing pass and not all?

abhilegend
Except it was never confirmed all Kryptonians held back in this issue.
Didn't need to. Its already established.

carver9
I'm being sarcastic there. Red son isn't unhittable. Hulk isn't as fast as Gladiator. The topic in this thread should not be happening. If Red Son is unhittable, Surfer can spam red suns, black holes, while going intangible during combat. Why let one thing pass and not all?

This post wasn't directed at you by the way Pr.

BrolyBlack
Run sun wipes him out

DarkSaint85
Read my summary.

Pause.

Try to understand what I wrote.

Reread it again.

Pause.

Then come back and post.

Diesldude

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Oh the Bizarro scans are out of sync.

Superman blitzes Bizarro, then they see s nuke coming and then timestop to make a decision.

Diesldude
Edit

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Yeah, they're posted out of order because I was illustrating two different points - that he has the speed to create an effective timestop, and that he was willing to use his speed offensively, so powerset AND mindset.

I'll post the rulings from Galan and Pr about Superman and speed soon.

h1a8
Your point?

In comics we sometimes have characters don't use their full speed against bricks often for the sake of the plot. This is a forum fight where we have Full capacity.

Hulk has never reacted to someone moving at even 1% the speed of light. Not even once.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Because Grundy is a slow ass brick. Superman has preferred to go for heavy hammering and blow for blow with physical foes. Speed blows is an ability he uses towards the middle of the fight.

AlbertoJohnAvil

abhilegend
laughing out loud laughing out loud You're such an idiot its hilarious, you obviously don't know how black holes work, I shouldn't need to explain this.
You do?

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Didn't need to. Its already established.

laughing out loud Because you say so? It was NEVER established, adding more head canon doesn't make it true.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Superman will use his speed to avoid getting. Period

abhilegend
laughing out loud Because you say so? It was NEVER established, adding more head canon doesn't make it true.
Just in this week's Superman it was established.

https://i.postimg.cc/G9GN1s3j/image.jpg

It was established in the previous arc of Action Comics as well when Superman fought entire Legion of Doom.

https://i.postimg.cc/pVsFmjn5/image.jpg

Heck, it was established in the first fight against Rogol Zaar itself.

Diesldude
Haha of course, TRUST ME. laughing out loud Give me a couple, watching an vlad interview right now, then I'll abuse you like i usually do on am daily 👍💪 like hhow you said owlman is featless? Or how stars are weightless in space? Or the universe is made of fluff, earth is flat? If I listed every dumb shit you said, KMC will run out of disk space.

Diesldude

h1a8
Hulk would be a statue here.
Worst case scenario is Hulk gets bfred (for those who argue otherwise).

carver9
Hulk stomps.

DarkSaint85
Carver trolls

-Pr-
Because Grundy is a slow ass brick. Superman has preferred to go for heavy hammering and blow for blow with physical foes. Speed blows is an ability he uses towards the middle of the fight.

That's a cop out answer and you know it.

Sin I AM
Has Superman ever beaten someone with a speed blitz? I remember him bfring parasite once to get him out of play but I mean a straight up fight.

h1a8
Has Superman ever beaten someone with a speed blitz? I remember him bfring parasite once to get him out of play but I mean a straight up fight.

Why would Superman have to speed blitz here?
He can just avoid getting hit. Just like two boxers fighting with equal speed and one dodges the other's punch.

He can just Bfr Hulk.

DarkSaint85

GLs

-K-M-
^ and Darkseid, Metallo, Mongul, etc

carver9
A flurry of fast punches or a blitz where he's dancing around his opponent throwing fast punching while being a blur? The only time I can think of him doing this was against an imperiex probe.

-K-M-
Yes. He does it a lot actually

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e035fd4454225b2182e13721f9c2e784

Next page Superman was about to land a killing blow but stopped just in time

Edit: but its irrelevant as thats not Red Son

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes. He does it a lot actually

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e035fd4454225b2182e13721f9c2e784

Next page Superman was about to land a killing blow but stopped just in time

Edit: but its irrelevant as thats not Red Son

Forgot about this showing. Good example.

DarkSaint85
A flurry of fast punches or a blitz where he's dancing around his opponent throwing fast punching while being a blur? The only time I can think of him doing this was against an imperiex probe.

Plus Ultraman.

Plus Doomsday.

Plus... I mean,lmao at solely using art to denote speed. His fight with Zod was meant to be at superspeed, but the artist didn't depict it as such. Damian and Batman punch with flurried blurs, but that doesn't mean their fight is faster that Superman's.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Why would Superman have to speed blitz here?
He can just avoid getting hit. Just like two boxers fighting with equal speed and one dodges the other's punch.

He can just Bfr Hulk.

The question was asked in good faith. Trying to change the subject implies a lack of knowledge of belief in your side of the argument.

Well, Carver, if you'd actually read Superman comics, you'd have seen examples, wouldn't you?

DarkSaint85
Or read comics in general. I mean, street tiers do punch flurries all the time - art alone doesn't denote speed. This may be why people don't think Superman has combat speed, just because of pretty pictures.

carver9
The question was asked in good faith. Trying to change the subject implies a lack of knowledge of belief in your side of the argument.

Well, Carver, if you'd actually read Superman comics, you'd have seen examples, wouldn't you?

Lol... the list of comics im reading through right now. I have enough scans right now to recreate both Superman and Hulk respect thread.

https://ibb.co/S5sC2pV

-Pr-
Or read comics in general. I mean, street tiers do punch flurries all the time - art alone doesn't denote speed. This may be why people don't think Superman has combat speed, just because of pretty pictures.

thumb up

Lol... the list of comics im reading through right now. I have enough scans right now to recreate both Superman and Hulk respect thread.

To do a respect thread you'd have to actually respect the character. That's kind of the point.

abhilegend

After 16 years on this site, you're going to read these comics?

laughing out loud

carver9
thumb up

To do a respect thread you'd have to actually respect the character. That's kind of the point.

laughing out loud

carver9
After 16 years on this site, you're going to read these comics?

laughing out loud

I'm reading through ALL of the comics. Starting from the beginning. ALL...OF...THEM. Been 6 + months so far and I'm still going. I've been posting stuff I've found on this site for Hulk. Like him surviving that scream without damage that took out nearby suns. smile

DarkSaint85
Kinda weird that you're not reading them in order....

AlbertoJohnAvil
thumb up

All seriousness do you think people GENIUNELY respect the concept of Superman? Because let's be real,not one person on this planet can say Superman is an "interesting" character with a straight face.

-Pr-
All seriousness do you think people GENIUNELY respect the concept of Superman? Because let's be real,not one person on this planet can say Superman is an "interesting" character with a straight face.

And yet, here I go:

I think Superman is an interesting character.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvillaughing out loud

laughing out loud

Oh and you asked me to give you a couple before you were going to teach about black holes. The couple over yet?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>