The Official Crush Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evy_O
This is a thread for any love stories between forum members past or present.
It can be a hopeless crush, a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, or anything else.
Also, it can be real life or forum related!

Please, post your stories!
(This idea was taken from another forum, where this thread was incredibly successful) stick out tongue
So, c'mon: Who do you have a crush on?

Ushgarak
Oh God, do I have to tell the whole Edna story?

(cries)

Evy_O
You don't have to, of course, the point is wether you want to!

Ushgarak
Bah, this thread was built for it. I shall tell it in full with links to relevant threads later tonight.

Phoenix
i have major crush.... adam..... mmmmmmmmmmm....... who im going to the prom with!

Evy_O
Cool then! With links too? Pretty well organised...
I have a crush on my boyfriend, T-Jay (nickname)... smile I thought it was hopeless, but I was proved wrong. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Yup indeedy

Kes
1st time i really liked a guy he didn't even know i existed!sad Broke my heart! Ain't never gonna fall for nobody again!

yerssot
in name of all the guys on earth: sorry sad

(btw, we're guys, you need to spell everything out to us!)

Kes
Thanks yerssot! huh He knew I liked him. He just didn't like me!sad

yerssot
impossible!

Ushgarak
Yeah, some men are silly...

Kes
you're very sweet!big grin

Ushgarak
SOme men are also sweet...

Kes
lol big grin Like you and yerssot! stick out tongue

yerssot
embarrasment
I... I ... *speachless*

happy kine
i have a cruch on 98% of all women i see... or maybe thats just lust.

Member.
well i don't know. you have a crush on someone and yet they don't even know you existed. then you go through the whole psychological thing. what i do is go right up to the girl i have a crush on tell her straight out that yesterday afternoon was something special that nobody else but us could have and ask her to go out with me. the girls will do one of three things, slap you silly, say it was cute of you to tell her and sorry she has been "taken", or she thinks what you just did proves your a man and she likes that and agrees to go out with you.

Kes
small problem i'm a girl! lol he KNEW i liked him. We knew eachother, same grup of friends. he just ignored me!*sniff* sad

Ushgarak
It happens, I am afraid. it would be a MUCH happier world if people liked you just because you likd them!

Kes
yeh I know!

happy kine
ah yes, member... the age ol' question, to approach or not approach, that is the real question.
when i was in highschool and the first few years after, i was a shy kid. needless to say i didn't too much dating. i had the obligatory crush on a girl in a few of my classes and i never did anything about it. well now that i'm in my late 20's i have gained a bit of confidence... i actualy met the girl i had a crush on through friends of friends getting together for some kind of festive event (known as gasparilla (a local event)) and we started talking and i realized that she had a crush on me! well, we went out for a bit... but the point being you never know what someone else is thinking. and trust me its always better to get it off your back... if you do get rejected it will feel bad for a while, but never knowing is torment! and who know what you might miss out on. but then again i've never had a bad relationship.

thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

Kes
The problem was it hit me really hard!I'm not the dating tipe. I'm to cold and I like being alone. It also takes me along time to trust people and be myself. But with him it was like I saw him and then just couldn't forget him! Then I met him,me and my friends and he was always like distante, I tried talking but it was always yes or no answers. And then a friend of mine told him I liked him and he just started ignoring me. Like I passed him in school said hello and he wouldn't even answer. Only if my friends were around would he answer so I just stoped trying. It as been like 3years and i still think about him all the time! Basterd! Is not wordy. i mean he didn't have to like me but he didn't have to ignore either. I wasn't like all over him and did nothing to make him unconfortable. I'm actually quite shy and don't speak much!

Ushgarak
Yeah... it can be a *****, I know, Kes. But I hope being burnt once doesn;t put you off guys forever.

Kes
It has! I have a hard time trusting even more than i did! It takes like 2/3years for a person to meet the real kes!

Ushgarak
Egad! Well... I hope you get ''better' over time!

Kes
lol probably not! i am over 18!stick out tongue

happy kine
i hear you kes... my best friend is like that (we dated for like 8 years, on and off) she is genius smart and tends to isolate herself, she doesn't trust many people and is a loaner. but thats what i like about her.. .she goes against the grain. but also, you seem fairly young... this is not that last time that will happen to you i'm sure... but to find someone, if even for just a short time, can be very rewarding.

Ushgarak
I don't think being over 18 disqualifies you from changing!

Kes
yeh i guess!

happy kine
if you never open up and take risks, you'll never grow as a person.

Kes
sorry its a private joke! my friends and i used to say every time we started freeking out or acted wierd that it would pass before 18 or it wouldn't pass at all! it was a joke. bad one i know!

Ushgarak
Ahhh, I see...

diegocala
I have had a CRUSH for 15 years.....my lovely wife!

Ushgarak
Cheat.

Kes
lol 15years. wowbig grin

yerssot
18? then I'm doomed big grin

Kes
Well yes. Though I love just like that! lol It's what makes you special! big grin

yerssot
I'm special because I'm 18?
that's not good sad

Kes
No because there is no salvation for you!

Fire
lol on the forum? didnt have a crush on anyone here yet smile dont expect it to happen any time soon

Kes
Pessimist fire?! Lol you never know! This guys gave me hope! lol wink

Fire
no kes smile just have an irl girlfriend smile
now that doesnt happen every day smile

besides that if I didnt have a girlfriend you could be one of the first for the crush

yerssot
So no one told you life was gonna be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year,

I'll be there for you!
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you!
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight,
You've burned your breakfast so far, things are going great,
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these,
But she didn't tell when the world has brought you down to your knees.

I'll be there for you!
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you!
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

(theme of friends)

happy kine
and truly good friends will help through anything... just by being there

Kes
Ah see lots of sweet guys around here but none where I live! :P

Kes
AMEN! lol big grin

yerssot
I suggest we all move to portugal, SOMEONE has to be mister right for kesy!

Kes
big grin

happy kine
kes, is spanish the official language of portugal?

here in florida we have lots of cubans and puerto ricans with a few mexicans sprinkled in for good measure... we are the only state with a second language and that being spanish... i'm sure the spanish here is a bit different then the spanish there (if in fact your first language is spanish)

yerssot
one would claim the language of portugal is portugese ...

Kes
lol No yerssot is right in portugal we speak portuguese. kinda like in brazil. but it is very similar to puerto ricans spanish without singing the words. i guess puerto rican is a mix between spanish and portuguese. cool

cermiestar
The first guy i ever liked, liked me back but NEVER EVER told me this, so when he finally got round to asking me out i said no. Anyway, long story short (basically cos the story makes me out to be a total *****) a year later and he's now sending me death threats, i got him back though, i got a print out of his texts and took them to the police who called him up and told him if he ever contacted me in a threatening way again they'd take "action"

Kes
big grin well atleast he knows where it is!

cermiestar
aw true teen love at it's best

yerssot
romantic lovestories around here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Damm women!Good taste!messed

Ushgarak
Death threats? EEEK!

happy kine
does every country in europe speak a different language?

cermiestar
yeah i know.....it was scary stuff............SERIOUSLY freaked me out...........

Ushgarak
Not even *I* have ever gone that far, and I am awful!

yerssot
not really, just have to pick out the correct countrywink

cermiestar
especially not threats like
"i'm going to slit your throat and dance roud your dead body"
i suggested he needed therapy...that made him madder......

happy kine
like threatining someone will make them realize how much you love them... what do some people think.

woman: i don't think we should see each other
man: oh no i'm going to slash your tires (or something along these lines)
woman: you know your right i think we should get married

yeah right...

Ushgarak
Oh, dancing around the dead body is just being flash... worse I ever threatened was blackmail.

(looks around at accusing stares)

What?

cermiestar
yeah...................someone needs to tell the guy that.........

yerssot
perhaps we should narrow this down to happy moments?

Kes
Yeh. Its getting scary.

Ushgarak
Oh, I was enjoying the Dark Side...

Kes
lol big grin

Ushgarak
I'll get to my story some time...

happy kine
maybe we should start a thread for the worst dating moments ever. it could be called dating - the dark side.

yerssot
or ... we could go out and have a drink?

happy kine
yerss... i have to second that! its friday and i'm about to get off work... happy hour and happy kine have the same amount of charactors... coinsidence... i think not!

btw... i have a crush on beer... ahhhhhh (in homer simpson drool type fasion) beer. the nectuar of the gods... well of the monks anyway

Ushgarak
One of the very first threads I ever posted in here was similar to a worst dating moments ever thread.

Kes
lol Maybe a vodka. Eristoff ice!

Ushgarak
It was very sad and poignant...

happy kine
ush, are you going to keep teasing us about you story or are you going to tell us...

Ushgarak
Oh, THAT story (worse ever dating moments) I can tell right now. Tell you what, I will go find the old thread.

Ushgarak
Ah! It was the 'First Kiss' thread back in February 2001. Gah! It was only me that made it into a bad dating moment.

This was when I was occasionally seeing the girlfriend of a friend of mine who was helping me feel better not long after I first fell ill, late 1995 (ok, a year after but on a relative scale that is not long). She was lovely and very kind to me and I fell for her utterly with all my teenage stupidity. After weeks of telling myself I would never try anything because she was spoken for, when we started getting friendly I forgot about all that in an instant. We cuddled a lot, it grew dark outside, I didn't turn the light on, she was lying on top of me on my bed in the dark, we were about to kiss...

...and I said "I love you". Which cocked up everything. She DID give me a little kiss but I broke the mood entirely and I never saw her again.

Whoops!

cermiestar
aw.....

Kes
Ouch! That was bad!

Ushgarak
Now, the Edna thing took me a whole year to cock up. By that logic, the next one will take 365 years. I am learning ervery time!

cermiestar
i think i am Emma, as in the book character.

diegocala
Yes, a crush for 15 years! I think that is the average age on this board smokin'

happy kine
ouch... said i love you and never got the return... that will sting. damn, it hurt me just to think about it.

happy kine
diego.. i think we bring the average up... i only bring it up a bit but i do feel like an old man

cermiestar
ok.....i keep setting up people i know with guys i actually like........why do i do this!!!!!!!!!!??????argh!!!!!!!!!!!

happy kine
cermie, you should set them up with what they think is a friend but show up yourself.

cermiestar
WHAT! no way!

Ushgarak
Oh, btw, she then wrote to her boyfriend at uni telling him what happened... gah...

And now I think about it, it was in 1996.

Kes
I think you are afraid of comitement(sp) so you set the guys up and make them unavalable! lol

happy kine
eh, just a thought. i think that would be cool if some chick set me up with a friend of hers and she showed up.

cermiestar
but but but.......i LIKE these guys........and aren't the GUYS supposed to be afraid of commitment......???

Kes
wow That was along time ago!

Kes
Nah thats a myth! it goes both ways!

happy kine
we'll commit if there is lots of sex in for us Happy Dance

cermiestar
no....really......i don't understand.................
*puts head in hands and cries*

Ushgarak
Yeah, a while ago now... sigh... she WAS nice, though.

Evy_O
They are... roll eyes (sarcastic) But I'm afraid of commitments too, so that is not just for guys, but for some girls too...

Anyway, since we're talking about bad dates, it was this REALLY embarassing moment in my 4 day trip this year... We had a party so afterwards the boy I liked told me to go to his room and talk about something... After some talking, we ended up kissing and stuff, when there was a knock at the door. So he goes like, "Quickly, go to the toilet and don't make any noise!" blink
Ahem... I did so 'cause his roomate was outside... I waited there *twenty minutes* and I was REALLY pissed off. I mean, the only thing he didn't do was pay me!!!

Now this boy is my boyfriend (T-Jay) but still our... relationship is kind of unsteady... We fight a lot, we have always had. But I had a crush on him the whole year -and imagine we didn't know each other at all.

Ushgarak
Hmm... doesn't sound like the perfect relationship... still, I am sure you know best.

yerssot
girls ... strange... yes

cermiestar
boys....stranger wink

Evy_O
There is no perfect relationship. But he's smart, good-looking and nice to talk with... when we don't fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) And he has something most guys in my age don't: common sense.

Ed: laughing out loud , cermie!

yerssot
you mean that's actually important evy???
nuts sad

Kes
What's common sence?! lol Not to me yers...otherwise, if they have common sence, they would have the common sence to run the other way! messed

Evy_O
Since most boys seem to care about how big are your breasts or how short is the skirt you wear, I think it's pretty important wink

yerssot
people with common sense would actually run TO you kess wink

and I don't have any sense at all, but I don't care about that evy, so nah! we're not all bad stick out tongue

Kes
Ah yeh True! I dont wear skirts, and wear baggy clothes so! Oh well!messed Hey the board changed!

Kes
lol If one day we actually meet...i'm gonna scare the s*** out of you guys! I'm really wierd! I mean really! alien

yerssot
they frequently do

Kes
lol stick out tongue

Evy_O
But skirts are cool....
People that have no sense they don't have enough sense to admit they have no sense at all... wink If that made any sense!

yerssot
that's ok, I'm not gonna be scared
according to the tests I'm too excentric and I'm a pysicopat wink

Kes
Yeh most girls seem to think that! stick out tongue I dont really like showing skin! embarrasment

yerssot
and some I know really shouldn't do it either

Evy_O
It's totally understandable, Kes. The way boys react to these things makes girls feel ashamed of wearing some nice clothes... roll eyes (sarcastic) The best thing to do is ignore them.

Ushgarak
Ignore the clothes?

yerssot
though, don't judge us all! we're not all from greece wink

Evy_O
Ignore the comments on the clothes wink
It's the age, not the country...

happy kine
a truly good looking person has a way about them. a vibe an aura... its someone you connect with... its smooth and creamy and climbs upand down your spine radiating out of your pores.... thats a crush

Kes
I'm not really ashmed! I just dont like it! I also don't care about what boys think!It's like most, all the girls i know, like to dress up and put make up on! I'm not like that. I fell confertable in baggy clothes and that's what i wear! but then man dont even see me! But hey! what the f***! Pardon my french! i'm telling ya! i'm wierd!

Ushgarak
Never liked make-up myself.

Kes
lol i guess my age makes it even wierder! like this days i see 13/14 years old with make up , wearing suits! and stuff! they end up looking older than me!stick out tongue

yerssot
still same age evy stick out tongue

Evy_O
Indeed there are some maked-up girls that they look completely silly in on this make-up... But I can't say I don't make-up at all.

Do you see what I mean, yerss? stick out tongue

yerssot
no sad

Kes
lol big grin

Ushgarak
Anyhoo, I do believe we have strayed off-topic rather again...

Kes
Ya! Crushes people! lol

Evy_O
Doesn't matter, I didn't expect you would... stick out tongue
Ok, back on topic! Any more crushes?

Ushgarak
This is proving a more complex task than I thought. I shall get onto the Edna thing tomorrow.

yerssot
hey! don't laugh at the local fool ... again stick out tongue

when people are bored they play with the quotes here...

Ushgarak
Hah! I wish!

Ok... don;t tell her I said that.

yerssot
I'm on my way

Kes
lol big grin

yerssot
to keep it on topic again:
crushes are a pain

Kes
Pain...yes!

Evy_O
most of the times

brownie
A crush is somthing that just happens. We have no control over it. If it works out, fine, but if it doesnt life will go on. Really doesnt seem like that at the time, but when you do reflect on old crushes, most of the time you say to your self, I cant believe I really had a crush on that person.

Evy_O
Sounds like me roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Kes
Got any good stories to share brownie? wink

brownie
Yeh I once had a bad crush on a girl in school. and as always you try and write letters and make sure you meet at the lockers at the same time, you know all the middle school crap. Anyway after months of writing her (with no return may I add) She wrote me back to ask me to party. well I thought the gods had answered my prayers. Finally after prepping for 2 hours I arrived at the party.As soon as I entered the giggles started. Yep I was invited to mocked and ridiculed only for there entertainment. I left on the note to party, That im not going to stand here and apologize for my existence on this earth; you people have more problems within yourself and your group that make you look like the total asses. Well of course I made it to high school and most of the kids at the party became my best friends. And after about three years later, guess who wrote me a note asking me out???

yerssot
another girl?

BackFire349
had a girlfriend, went to shit, not going to have another one for a long time.

Evy_O
brownie- The same girl you liked before? smile

Corran
I was madly in love with someone when I was 16 for about 18 months, we split. After a few years apart and some other relationships in between, I met her again as she was divorcing her first husband, fell madly in love again got married had a couple of kids (sounds like a short version of a fairy tale, but it was a fairy tale), we decided to split a couple of years ago, major heartbreak, not going through all that again. love em and leave em for me from hereonin.

I say that but you never know if the right one comes along.

All the ladies have a crush on me now, well in my mind anyhow. wink

Ushgarak
Oh blimey... forgot about this... (hides)

yerssot
what's up with everyone posting sad stories here sad
*begins crying*

diegocala
Well it's hard to belong to someone else when the right one comes along...now everybody sing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>