Candyman vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Candyman vs the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers movie.

Kovert Potato
I'm not sure if Candyman can be killed by conventional means?

But aside from that, he isn't taking down Creeper with his hook attacks.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Kovert Potato
I'm not sure if Candyman can be killed by conventional means?

But aside from that, he isn't taking down Creeper with his hook attacks.
But Creeper may win if he's smart enough to destroy the portrait of Candyman or the mirror where Candyman appeared otherwise that'd be a stalemate!

Kovert Potato
I don't think he can figure it out without someone giving him the info. Also, he wouldn't even know where to find it unless this fight takes place where those items are located.

Has Candyman ever been physically attacked? I wonder what happens if you try to decapitate him.

riv6672
The winner of this fight, imo?
https://66.media.tumblr.com/123f0d51d01ec92137f2b72df530f4b1/df4a3b4b6a8196df-49/s400x600/83f0eadbb02888004282270dd82cbd8f099541be.gif

Jmanghan
They can't hurt each other.

Stalemate, or Creeper figures out a way to kill him while Candyman sits there hitting him with his Hook as Bees try and most likely fail to penetrate his skin.

Both of which would do nothing to the creeper.

Lestov16
Unless Candyman has a swarm of bees the size of a city block, Creeper is going to rip his head off

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Lestov16
Unless Candyman has a swarm of bees the size of a city block, Creeper is going to rip his head off
The Creeper couldn't just rip his head out straight away!

riv6672
Can the Creeper even -say- Candyman 3times to get this fight started?

Silent Master
Yes, Biden can say Candyman

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by riv6672
Can the Creeper even -say- Candyman 3times to get this fight started?
But it could be someone else saying Candyman 3 times so of course the Creeper couldn't be the one saying that!

riv6672
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But it could be someone else saying Candyman 3 times so of course the Creeper couldn't be the one saying that!
Ah! Okay I misunderstood. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.