The Red Mirage, Trumps nightmare last ditch gamble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/31/red-mirage-trump-election-scenario-victory

'Red mirage': the 'insidious' scenario if Trump declares an early victory.

Will he make America burn?

Surtur
Their fear mongering makes me smile.

BrolyBlack
Whirly cares about burning cities now?

snowdragon
HAHA more garbage print

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Yes, the far-left probably will freak out even more and continue to riot if Biden loses.

BackFire

wxyz

cdtm
Gore conceded before all ballots were counted.

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
What do you think he did to get the cold shoulder?

Well I told him he should just be himself.

I suppose that was a little cruel lol.

Blakemore

BackFire

Blakemore
Most likely! thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Remember many Trumpers are very stupid and reactionary... i think he is already laying the groundwork with his recent speeches which are amplified by the right ring media outlets, social media and generic group think.

Blakemore
Remember when I told Randy that an unborn human is not legally a citizen so it doesn't have legal rights technically? Hard for them to argue.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Remember when I told Randy that an unborn human is not legally a citizen so it doesn't have legal rights technically? Hard for them to argue. but many Trumpers will always struggle with facts, they usually prefer "alt facts"

eThneoLgrRnae
It's becoming more and more obvious to me that pooty is getting extremely scared that Trump is gonna win.

And he has good reason to be, Trump is gonna win in a landslide. thumb up

Only snowflakes will be crying and be upset over this; us real, patriotic Americans will be celebrating it for weeks, at least. smile

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
Gore conceded before all ballots were counted. Al Gore invented the internet. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^shaking in his boots as we get extremely close to election lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Remember many Trumpers are very stupid and reactionary... i think he is already laying the groundwork with his recent speeches which are amplified by the right ring media outlets, social media and generic group think.

"Herd mentality" -Trump

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"Herd mentality" -Trump herd behaviour is a comical thing...

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.