The Look at Me Generation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Tzeentch
But in the end is it worse than making 10 trillion shallow threads per day?

Artol

Blakemore
Keystone Joe!

NewGuy01
Guy in video: Man, it would've been great if that annoying guy got run over by a car. Would've been nice if those jumping kids were shot at by that tank, too. Ohhh god, I WISH I lived in a time when you could just throw that black guy in a van and send him to a psych ward for tearing his shirt in public.

Broly: So anyway, these people taking photos are just disgusting human beings.

jaden_2.0
I'm in 2 minds about this. On the one hand it's cringey and embarrassing to watch. On the other hand, if they can make a, in some cases, very good living out of it then fair play to them. Especially if they have zero marketable skills other than being good looking.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Tzeentch

laughing out loud

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Tzeentch

This is the first thread I made in months. I never see you complaining about all of Whirlys thread, you dimwitted hypocrite.

wxyz
laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is the first thread I made in months. I never see you complaining about all of Whirlys thread, you dimwitted hypocrite. 24/7, laughing out loud Interestingly, from the 30th of Sept, I made two more threads than you... I have of course, not been banned at all in that time to reduce my thread count. wink

BrolyBlack
I made a thread about train travel. Big deal. Anything else you want to try and equivocate?also you are bullshiting and lying as usual you made at least 3 anti trump threads just in the past week. I haven’t been banned this month. I know it’s hard for you to see your own stupid actions as what they are stupid but it’s very easy to call you out for being just that.

Old Man Whirly!
I made a thread about train travel. Big deal. Anything else you want to try and equivocate?also you are bullshiting and lying as usual you made at least 3 anti trump threads just in the past week. I haven’t been banned this month. I know it’s hard for you to see your own stupid actions as what they are stupid but it’s very easy to call you out for being just that. Why would I have a problem with your train travel thread? You have two less on your threads page from the 30th of Sept than me. That's a verifiable fact. Didn't you get your bans from Bada in the last month? No, you haven't been banned in November.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Also you still have not made a point.

eThneoLgrRnae

-Pr-
I mean, it's very easy to say "I haven't been banned this month" when it's the 1st of November. shrug

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

-Pr-

-Pr-

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
If I saw whirly doing what Surtur did, I would have banned him.

Wonderman? What has he done bar some harmless posting of weird nonsense?

I haven't seen any reports about Blakemore. What did he do?

Rules about bannings are quite clear, but nice moving of the goalposts.

I actually addressed Bash in the thread. As far as I can tell, he didn't answer me.

It's easy to use examples that ignore context.

Yea of course he didn't answer you, that's an easy way out to get of a ban, simply ignore the mod who questioned him, so he will have plausible deniability that "I didn't see it" if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. It doesn't matter if he didn't answer you, he threatened to hurt other people here, which has been made very clear here is a bannable offense, and possibly a permaban. And you want me to believe you didn't do anything because he didnt respond to you?laughing out loud

Its easy to see why he wasnt banned, he's anti Trump. Plain a simple, thats why he wasnt banned.

BrolyBlack
Seeing as I can't edit my post:

You're full of shit.

I didn't see ONE. ONE report about Lestov, about Bash either, even if he was being a total **** at the time.

No, you'd rather whine about people "doxxing" you when you don't even know the meaning of the word.

I don't think you know the word fair and balanced.thumb up

-Pr-
Yea of course he didn't answer you, that's an easy way out to get of a ban, simply ignore the mod who questioned him, so he will have plausible deniability that "I didn't see it" if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. It doesn't matter if he didn't answer you, he threatened to hurt other people here, which has been made very clear here is a bannable offense, and possibly a permaban. And you want me to believe you didn't do anything because he didnt respond to you?laughing out loud

Its easy to see why he wasnt banned, he's anti Trump. Plain a simple, thats why he wasnt banned.

If he did it again, and someone had reported him, I would have banned him. So either he didn't continue, or he wasn't reported. Which is it?

You guys expect mods to be ominiscient, then piss and moan when we don't ban people for things you never reported them doing.

What has Trump got to do with anything? It really just sounds like you're looking for excuses. Again.

How's about, next time you see someone posting something they shouldn't be posting, you report them. You know, how you're supposed to?

BrolyBlack
You saw this, I am sure more saw it to.

I did report it a while back, now what?

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=669317&pagenumber=343

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wanna bring personal shit into this thread? why not just meet me irl and I'll crack your mouth open for you? deal?

-Pr-
You saw this, I am sure more saw it to.

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=669317&pagenumber=343

I told you what I did and did not see.

BrolyBlack
Oddly enough you missed that but banned Surtur for what exactly?

I thought you said reports work, and thats what you were supposed to do, so since that was done whats the excuse now?

-Pr-
Oddly enough you missed that but banned Surtur for what exactly?

I thought you said reports work, and thats what you were supposed to do, so since that was done whats the excuse now?

Surtur was banned for repeatedly ignoring mods, among other things. Not that I even need to tell you that, but there it is.

You... just reported him right now. A post from a week ago. Got anything more recent? I mean, you're digging your own hole, so you might as well take him with you if you have something valid.

BrolyBlack
No I reported it back then as well, nothing was done.

I'm not digging any holethumb up

Blakemore
Surtur sinned because he admitted he wasn't a christian?

-Pr-
No I reported it back then as well, nothing was done.

I'm not digging any holethumb up

Well then I obviously didn't see it, did I, or I would have banned him and Surtur.

Sure you are, but I'll tell you what...

It's Sunday today, so let's say... Friday. If you can show me a post bad enough from Friday onwards by any of the people you previously mentioned, I'll give them a week off right now.

BrolyBlack
From Sunday to Friday of this week, or From last Friday to this coming Friday?

eThneoLgrRnae
Bashy and other anti-Trumpers are gonna need a heck of lot longer than just a week off after Nov 3rd lol.

It'll give them a convenient excuse as to why they didn't show their faces after Biden got his a** handed to him.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I told you what I did and did not see.

You've seen it now. So now we find out if threats are worse than pointing out how you guys moderate. I mean this is a clear example of what I've been talking about.

BrolyBlack
Pointing out how they moderate is worse, by far.

Surtur
What is the expiration date on threats, if it was 3 days ago would it be fresh enough?

Do we all now get a single pass on threats? Like a freebie?

BrolyBlack
Apparently

Surtur
To be honest I don't want Bash banned, I always just find it odd that the mods tend to notice when be or Broly break these guidelines, but never when certain others do it.

Is it that people just report us more? Are people here that butthurt? There are only a few people who post here.

BrolyBlack
What are the guidelines even for a ban now? I know there is this sticky bada put on the page, but it's not enforced besides for you or myself. So really it seems like its guidelines for two members.

I don't want him banned either, I don't think anyone should be banned anymore besides Lestov threatening to execute us.

People know that if they report us, the mods will "take a harsher" look at it because of reasons. Also, we don't routinely kiss ass here like ass they do.

Never under estimate a good kissass.

-Pr-
From Sunday to Friday of this week, or From last Friday to this coming Friday?

From a minute past midnight on the morning of Friday the 30th, to right now which is... twenty-past three.

Originally posted by Surtur
You've seen it now. So now we find out if threats are worse than pointing out how you guys moderate. I mean this is a clear example of what I've been talking about.

That would assume that you point out anything valid in the first place. Which you largely don't.

Surtur
The post you were shown crossed more of a line than I did, but okay we can agree to disagree.

BrolyBlack
What did you say that got you banned?

Surtur
I don't know which specific criticism caused it, but it certainly didn't end with me saying I'd crack their skulls.

BrolyBlack
How long do you think you would have gotten banned if you had threatened to break his jaw or crack his skull open?

Surtur
How long do you think you would have gotten banned if you had threatened to break his jaw or crack his skull open?

Permanently.

BrolyBlack
So Lestov threatened to have us executed. Got 2 weeks off, only thanks to Backfire.

If I had done that I would have been permabanned.

Raptor22
What is the expiration date on threats, if it was 3 days ago would it be fresh enough?

Do we all now get a single pass on threats? Like a freebie? i guess so.

I posted the screen shots a little while back of broly sending me pms asking for my home address so he can come fuk me up in real life.

Where was all the fervor and rage then?

BrolyBlack
Raptor I think you have become obsessed

Raptor22
Raptor I think your have become obsessed with?

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
i guess so.

I posted the screen shots a little while back of broly sending me pms asking for my home address so he can come fuk me up in real life.

Intriguing, show me?

BrolyBlack
Raptor still mad he was on the wrong side of defending Jman when Jman asked if it was ok to hit women. How embarrassing.

jaden_2.0
I see this has turned into another imaginary persecution thread by people of a certain persuasion.

Boohoo

Old Man Whirly!
i guess so.

Where was all the fervor and rage then? SERIOUSLY? WTF Broly?Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I see this has turned into another imaginary persecution thread by people of a certain persuasion.

Boohoo this thread is made of reeeeeeeeeee.

truejedi
I think maybe ya'll shouldn't treat this forum like it is at all connected to RL.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
I think maybe ya'll shouldn't treat this forum like it is at all connected to RL. thumb up i have reacted when people mention family, i think most people do. I have rules to avoid bring other peoples real lives into the insults. So i can take the high ground.

truejedi
I don't even bring myself to online forums, it's always a character... That way personal insults aren't really a problem either...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
I don't even bring myself to online forums, it's always a character... That way personal insults aren't really a problem either... I have been known to do that too. This is my only account that has any of me in it. I have noticed with your accounts you are a character, I would not know which is nearest to you.

Blakemore
I'd crack skulls but this is a meathead forum and I live too far away. so I won't bother.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'd crack skulls but this is a meathead forum and I live too far away. so I won't bother.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu/giphy.gif

Raptor22
Raptor still mad he was on the wrong side of defending Jman when Jman asked if it was ok to hit women. How embarrassing. well that certainly never happened.

Raptor22
Intriguing, show me? Ask Broly if it happened. If he lies ill post what u ask for. If he's honest there will be no need.

Surtur
Why not just post them? And does he specifically say "gimme your address so I can f*ck you up"?

And was this just out of the blue? You were just minding your own business when Broly lashed out? Not that I feel that would make it okay, but I am curious about the context.

truejedi
You guys even consider making these private messages instead of a public affair?

Raptor22
Why not just post them? And does he specifically say "gimme your address so I can f*ck you up"?

And was this just out of the blue? You were just minding your own business when Broly lashed out? Not that I feel that would make it okay, but I am curious about the context. Yes

"Btw give me your address and Ill show you who is the bigger man when I come kick the shit out of you"- Broly

The context was he just started sending me pms talking shit.

Surtur
I asked him earlier via PM and he said he didn't remember.

He did say at one point you were aggressively going after him, so that is why I asked if this was out of the blue, but meh.

IDK what happened.

Raptor22
I asked him earlier via PM and he said he didn't remember.

He did say at one point you were aggressively going after him, so that is why I asked if this was out of the blue, but meh.

IDK what happened. i know what happened. I still have the pms. I get and send so few i still have the welcome message from raz when i became a member.

He seems 2 have selective memory. He seems to remember only me acting aggressive. I wonder if he remembers the first pm either one of us sent to eachother.

Maybe this will jog his memory

"hahaha I got the last word you ****ing loser, come try to pick a fight again, I dare you, pussy"-broly

Surtur
*shrugs* All I can say is you told me to ask Broly, but I had already done so earlier and I just told you what he said. Your implication seemed to be if he did anything other than admit it you'd post the proof. So...

cdtm

Raptor22
*shrugs* All I can say is you told me to ask Broly, but I had already done so earlier and I just told you what he said. Your implication seemed to be if he did anything other than admit it you'd post the proof. So... since our conversation was happening in this thread the implication was that u would ask him here and he would answer here.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
It's wrong to hit a woman unless she hits you first.

Actually no. That's wrong of me.

It's wrong to hit *anyone* unless they hit you first. It's not just women.

cdtm
It's wrong to hit a woman unless she gets uppity.

wxyz
Hitting women is okay, just like hitting men is okay.

As long as it's in defense like Surtur said.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
It's wrong to hit a woman unless she gets uppity.

Sean Connery knows.

oo0d1zTAFKA

"I haven't changed my opinion"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEN41KFXoAUDGs8.jpg

Surtur
F*cking legendary. That's the Chicago Way!

Blakemore
Sean Connery knows.

oo0d1zTAFKA

"I haven't changed my opinion"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEN41KFXoAUDGs8.jpg good punchline, I'll give you that one.

Raptor22
Lol broly you've gone full on batshit crazy.

I had no problem denying that outright because we both know that never happened.

BrolyBlack
Sure Jan.thumb up

I randomly just made all this up out thin air and pmed you cause it never happenedlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Concession acceptedthumb up

Blakemore

cdtm
Depends on how you define hitting. And where.

Blakemore
Depends on how you define hitting. And where. ****ing women, sure. But I'm against abuse...

cdtm
****ing women, sure. But I'm against abuse...

Again, depends on how you define it. smile

Fifty Shades of Grey is a real thing for a lot of people.

Surtur
Depends on how you define hitting. And where.

For example if a woman hit me once I'd hit her full force in the face once.

Even if she didn't use full force I still would. Not my fault my attacker is a pussy.

Lol.

Surtur
And who in their right mind would ever get violent with someone and expect them not to retaliate?

Oh no that isn't how it goes. It's time to regulate.

eiWClZrJSZY

Blakemore
beating women is wrong. erm

Surtur
beating women is wrong. erm

Is beating men wrong?

Blakemore
Is beating men wrong? yes, for the same reason.

Surtur
yes, for the same reason.

But if a man or woman punches you it is okay to hit back right?

Blakemore
But if a man or woman punches you it is okay to hit back right? I guess.

Surtur
I guess.

Wait why is it just a guess? You seem unsure if you believe in equality. Why so unsure?

Blakemore
Wait why is it just a guess? You seem unsure if you believe in equality. Why so unsure? I guess a man would put up more of a fight than a lady, generally speaking... if she's a strong lady then she might beat me, but men are bigger and if you look at most animals the males are usually bigger and stronger with the exception of insects.......

Surtur
I guess a man would put up more of a fight than a lady, generally speaking... if she's a strong lady then she might beat me, but men are bigger and if you look at most animals the males are usually bigger and stronger with the exception of insects.......

How come you don't feel the fact men are usually bigger should be the reason women refrain from striking us?

Would you say it's common sense for a woman to not hit a man?

Raptor22
Sure Jan.thumb up

I randomly just made all this up out thin air and pmed you cause it never happenedlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Concession acceptedthumb up anytime u want to back up that talk let me know. big grin

P.S.

still waiting on that pm when u get to town tough guy

Surtur
anytime u want to back up that talk let me know. big grin

P.S.

still waiting on that pm when u get to town tough guy

So it sounds like Broly was kinda doing to you what Bash did to me.

Did you speak up about Bash doing that or no?

You just didn't ever see it, right?

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
You also lied again because earlier you said that was recent, you realize from the date of that PM it says 2015, liar.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
It's true I do not consider 5 years a "little while back".

i guess so.

Raptor22
So it sounds like Broly was kinda doing to you what Bash did to me.

Did you speak up about Bash doing that or no?

You just didn't ever see it, right? i never spoke up when he did it to me. I only mentioned it to call out his hypocrisy when he's playing the victim card.

Since my stance hasn't wavered, with me not complaining to the mods for either broly or bashes threats, will u be as harsh and constant with your criticism with Broly for his threats as u were with bash?

BrolyBlack
You also lied again because earlier you said that was recent, you realize from the date of that PM it says 2015, liar. Originally posted by Surtur
It's true I do not consider 5 years a "little while back".

He just lies for a living, he tried to tell people here he was some big shot CEO and a hero for covering his employee's shifts.

Raptor22
It's true I do not consider 5 years a "little while back". learn to read.

I clearly said that i posted the screenshots in a thread a little while back not that the offense occurred a little while back.

BrolyBlack
i never spoke up when he did it to me. I only mentioned it to call out his hypocrisy when he's playing the victim card.

Since my stance hasn't wavered, with me not complaining to the mods for either broly or bashes threats, will u be as harsh and constant with your criticism with Broly for his threats as u were with bash?

durwave

Hello Mr. 5 years ago trying to act like you are being relevant based on your post

Its certainly not worse then you trying to defend Jman for asking if its ok to hit women.thumb up

Surtur
i never spoke up when he did it to me. I only mentioned it to call out his hypocrisy when he's playing the victim card.

Oh I wouldn't want to risk getting banned, so if it's okay for bash to run his mouth with impunity(which will never happen again, ask me how I know smile) cuz what he said was a week old surely this 5 yr. old stuff is okay too.

Or did you disagree with that logic?

BrolyBlack
learn to read.

I clearly said that i posted the screenshots in a thread a little while back not that the offense occurred a little while back.

From something that happened 5 years ago that you instigated, you can't really be this stupid.

BrolyBlack
i guess so.

From something that happened 5 years ago, from something you started, And your asking were is all the fervor and rage, from something that happened 5 years ago.

Are you bored or just stupid?

Raptor22
Oh I wouldn't want to risk getting banned, so if it's okay for bash to run his mouth with impunity(which will never happen again, ask me how I know smile) cuz what he said was a week old surely this 5 yr. old stuff is okay too.

Or did you disagree with that logic? yep both r ok.

So u and broly will stop crying about people making threats now. Right?

Or do u disagree with that logic?

Surtur
yep both r ok.

So u and broly will stop crying about people making threats now. Right?

Or do u disagree with that logic?

If mods allow me to threaten to crack Bashes skull too? Of course I'll stop!

Fair, right? Say it's fair smile

BrolyBlack
This is when Raptor enters his denial phase. He still hasn't explained why having threats made against you is ok, based on a PM he got from me from 5 years agolaughing out loud

LOGIC LEAPlaughing out loud

He's also playing the victim from a fight he started 5 years ago, he clearly has to let go issues. I mean as a CEO of a company as he says he is, he would clearly have more important things to do then argue with a guy named Broly on the internetlaughing out loud

Surtur
This is when Raptor enters his denial phase. He still hasn't explained why having threats made against you is ok, based on a PM he got from me from 5 years agolaughing out loud

LOGIC LEAPlaughing out loud

He just needs to say it's okay for me to threaten to put folk down. If he types that out he is in the clear.

Raptor22
And since Broly accused me of condoning abuse against women and insulting his mother without offering a shred of proof and u had no problem with it (maybe u just didnt see it) neither of u will cry about personal attacks or making claims without proof.

Do u disagree with this logic?

Surtur
And since Broly accused me of condoning abuse against women and insulting his mother without offering a shred of proof and u had no problem with it (maybe u just didnt see it) neither of u will cry about personal attacks or making claims without proof.

I honestly don't care just yes or no is it okay for me to threaten folk? Yay or nay?

Decide, then you can talk about who cries about what.

Surtur
Like hypothetically if I said the next mod who is a hypocrite will be the last mod who is a hypocrite, that would be okay?

I'd never say it, but if I did...

BrolyBlack

You made the claim I just randomly Pm'ed you, the burden of proof is on youthumb up

But keep holding onto things from 5 years ago, you weirdo, don't you have a big company to run?

Raptor22
If mods allow me to threaten to crack Bashes skull too? Of course I'll stop!

Fair, right? Say it's fair smile i cant speak for the mods but u can for yourself, yet u deflect and dont answer the same question u asked me that i had no problem answering.

Surtur
i cant speak for the mods but u can for yourself, yet u deflect and dont answer the same question u asked me that i had no problem answering.

Well if Bash can threaten to crack my skull with no consequence why could I not threaten to put him down? Explain.

Raptor22
I honestly don't care just yes or no is it okay for me to threaten folk? Yay or nay?

Decide, then you can talk about who cries about what. i already answered. I dont care who threatens who.

Your the one that cries about one but not the other

BrolyBlack

Decide, then you can talk about who cries about what.

He's trying to find a way to condon behavior against me, based on half-truths from him.

He's been proven to be a liar multiple times, by reputable posters like Nib.

This is why he always loses the debates he is in.

Raptor22
He's trying to find a way to condon behavior against me, based on half-truths from him.

He's been proven to be a liar multiple times, by reputable posters like Nib.

This is why he always loses the debates he is in. u have offered no proof for any of your claims. Ur credibility is non existent.

Surtur
i already answered. I dont care who threatens who.

Your the one that cries about one but not the other

Actually I'm the one who points out mods ban me for less than a threat while letting others get away with it.

I'm glad I could help you out in correctly interpreting that thumb up

BrolyBlack
u have offered no proof for any of your claims. Ur credibility is non existent.

*You, Your

You have not offered any proof other than me being pissed at you for attacking me.

We know Obiwan was a liar, which is why you like him.

BrolyBlack
Actually I'm the one who points out mods ban me for less than a threat while letting others get away with it.

I'm glad I could help you out in correctly interpreting that thumb up

He's struggling hard, I mean he's got big responsibilities as a CEO.

Raptor22

I'm glad I could help you out in correctly interpreting that thumb up another nice deflection from ur hypocrisy. With skills like that u should play tennis

BrolyBlack
You are one to talk about hypocrisy.

"whaa broly sent me this 5 years ago, im a big crying baby!"

Raptor22
*You, Your

You have not offered any proof other than me being pissed at you for attacking me.

We know Obiwan was a liar, which is why you like him. i proved exactly what i claimed.

U just sling shit and cry

BrolyBlack
You have not proved anything other than I sent you a pm from 5 years ago and hold on to it, to cry about itlaughing out loud

Raptor22
You have not proved anything other than I sent you a pm from 5 years ago.laughing out loud of the exact thing i claimed.

U cant really be this slow

BrolyBlack
Learn to spell you idiot.

Your claim was I sent you that for no reason, right?

Surtur
another nice deflection from ur hypocrisy. With skills like that u should play tennis

I'm no hypocrite I feel if Broly threatened you they should apply the *same* standards they apply to folk threatening me and Broly should face the same consequences as Bash.

Hey what were those consequences again? Can you point to them and I won't even point out the mods recently announced a crackdown so shit form 5 years ago is dumb as f*ck to bring up since it didn't happen after their faux-crackdown. I swear I won't mention that.

Raptor22
I'm no hypocrite I feel if Broly threatened you they should apply the *same* standards they apply to folk threatening me and Broly should face the same consequences as Bash.

Hey what were those consequences again? ok so neither faced consequences.

So u will stop crying about bashes threats. Right? smile

BrolyBlack
That's all he has, and winning these battles are very important to him.

Surtur
ok so neither faced consequences.

I guarantee you I will stop "crying" about them as soon as mods don't behave like little cucks and ignore threats and ban people for questioning them.

That is fair, right bro? If it's not fair for me to preface not calling them out on if they change their ways, explain smile

Raptor22

Hey what were those consequences again? Can you point to them and I won't even point out the mods recently announced a crackdown so shit form 5 years ago is dumb as f*ck to bring up since it didn't happen after their faux-crackdown. I swear I won't mention that. nice edit.

Cool and i wont mention how u and broly always play the victim card and cry like 5 year olds in the sandbox at recess. wink

Bashar Teg

Hey what were those consequences again? Can you point to them and I won't even point out the mods recently announced a crackdown so shit form 5 years ago is dumb as f*ck to bring up since it didn't happen after their faux-crackdown. I swear I won't mention that.

24/7 surt. don't you mean to ask "how did you hurt yourself"? Over and over, across subforums? but fine, I'll answer your newly rebranded and malice-free pretend-concern question for the benefit of anyone curious (not you/brolly/ddm/sm/eon). Basically I'm typing the following for anyone who will not be bookmaking it for later group-stalking games. It's the least I can do, since you were so kind as to fibally stop suggesting deliberate self harm (unfortunately this only occured after you were banned)

"What happened": I was walking on the sidewalk, on the way to get a haircut, with not an immediate care or bother in the world, Simply enjoying a leisurely birthday weekend, having a stroll, and feeling pretty positive (in a low-key 2020 way), then *bam* I suddenly felt extremely lightheaded and switched off a few seconds later.

in what seemed like a few seconds, I woke up post-op ln the icu with full awareness and ability to communicate, and began a very illuminating and mutually helpful conversation with my surgeon. immediately after this chat, I was feeling amazed at what I had survived at so little personal cost to my mind. So after my self back-pating moment, i made my rounds on the phone, updated and calmed down worried family and friends... Then checked the news on my browser, and soon ended up on kmc (of course),.

So basically I made a general comment in the otf social thread about having new stitches on my face, speaking to nobody directly ... Then you immediately and unrelentingly staked and trolled me, accusing me of deliberate self harm, across subforums, and no doubt you were the star of whatever voltron party you were attending privately at the time. all the mods need do is truly and fully look at our post histories and the truth of my indictment of you is obvious.

as far as this perceived "threat", I never threatened you even once, liar. i simply invited you to a nyc street fight in the date/time/location of your choosing, and gave you the preview of the outcome, because I certainly did not want to miscommunicate my offer as one of those "let's box a little bit and have some beers after for bonding and friendship" scenarios. I made no implication of even momentarily interfering with your right to personal safety, and the offer for you to cower out was obviously on the table always (and now, and also in perpetuity). I left it up to you to decide yes/no, to reach out to me in order to initiate and facilitate this "meeting" (on your own and by your own decision). you were never in danger of being stalked/harmed and yet you no doubt will continue to enthusiastically lie about it.

I had recently woken up in the icu after my first (hopefully last) seizure ever. I was fully aware from the time I opened my eyes, with a clarity that you can't imagine. I immediately saw what the mods failed to see: that you were knowingly making sport of someone in their first hours of post-op, accusing them of deliberate self harm. So, I rationalized that you needed to have your behavior corrected, and that job position was currently vacant

what would it be considered, targeting and attempting psychological attacks on a recent post-op brain trauma patient in icu, for hours and days, spreading rumors about them having permanent brain damage, rumors about deliberate self harm, etc. If I believed surt was in icu for brain trauma, and attempted the same...well I just can't answer that. I'd never do it. only the criminally insane can answer that (but insist on deflecting and trolling with their gang)

you can bait me in any thread you want, it's not going to win your case

Surtur
nice edit.

Cool and i wont mention how u and broly always play the victim card and cry like 5 year olds in the sandbox at recess. wink

Hey it's time to see if you can be consistent: do the usual suspects ever play the victim card?

And before you ask: it's Rob, Whirly, Blake, and Bash.

smile

Raptor22
I guarantee you I will stop "crying" about them as soon as mods don't behave like little cucks and ignore threats and ban people for questioning them.

That is fair, right bro? If it's not fair for me to preface not calling them out on if they change their ways, explain smile ur back 2 crying again so soon. Sadly im not shocked

Surtur

Yeah you made a lot of lies in this post. I know Raptor, being intelligent, won't buy into it.

Surtur
ur back 2 crying again so soon. Sadly im not shocked

Son shall I repeat the question or do we move on? If the answer would make you look bad we can move on.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I'm more confused on why the mods should stop being called out even if they don't change their ways.

Cuz me being silent, me letting all that go? Was prefaced on them changing. It was never ever a promise of "if you keep behaving this way I won't say shit".

BrolyBlack

ok so neither faced consequences.

Seems you are having trouble following your own claims.

First, you said you recently posted this PM from 5 years ago. You tried to then move the goalposts that you didn't mean the PM was recent but that you posted it recently and nothing was done, what you failed to mention in the beginning was it was from 5 years ago, and that's probably why nobody cared but you, but obviously you do, which is a bit creepy you felt the need to hold onto that for 5 years. Then you tried to claim you are the victim here, but then your trying to not play the victim at the same time, even though you asked why nothing was done (except a key point, It was 5 years ago) Then you tried to baselessly assert it was done unprovoked, but you cant actually answer that question when I have asked you repeatedly.

Raptor22
That's all he has, and winning these battles are very important to him.

Raptor22- Date Registered May 10th, 2009

Total Post 2,831

Broly- Date Registered May 26th, 2018

Total Posts: 19,951

Lol please go on big grin

BrolyBlack
The "ill attack your post count" is the last line in a shitty failing argument, please go on.

Tell us about you being a CEO

Raptor22
I'm more confused on why the mods should stop being called out even if they don't change their ways.

Cuz me being silent, me letting all that go? Was prefaced on them changing. It was never ever a promise of "if you keep behaving this way I won't say shit". k.

Both ur tears and hypocrisy have been noted

Surtur
k.

Both ur tears and hypocrisy have been noted

This is gonna be fun: are any moderators here hypocrites?

BrolyBlack
Raptor, Tell us about you being a big shot CEO and a hero etc.

Raptor22
This is gonna be fun: are any moderators here hypocrites? none as big as u

BrolyBlack
OK But tell us more about you being a CEO, does your big-time company have a chairman, board, etc?

Surtur
none as big as u

I didn't ask about their level of hypocrisy.

Yes or no? I mean your post would imply it's a yes but I wanna see you flat out say it.

Yes or no are any of the mods hypocrites?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>