Silver Surfer vs 5 Imperiex probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Silver Surfer vs 5 Imperiex probes

carver9
How serious is Surfer?

DantasKEdc
Originally posted by carver9
How serious is Surfer? Bloodlusted Silver Surfer

Stoic
The Probes seemed to vary in strength.

carver9
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Bloodlusted Silver Surfer

He destroys them then.

abhilegend
One probe is enough. Originally posted by carver9
He destroys them then.
laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
The Probes seemed to vary in strength.

If anything it'd be effectively how characters can vary. They themselves weren't made to vary being mass produced.

h1a8
He destroys them then.

How? With blasts? What tactic?

MrMind
one probe is enough

DarkSaint85
I can see him taking out one or two, but the explosions would take him out.

Diesldude
How serious is Surfer? . Does he need to get training to remove mental blocks?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8

Kinda strange question. You recently argued that a serious Surfer could take a being well above his power levels, but in this thread you've decided to begin with questions of what a blood lusted Surfer would do.

carver9

He shreds them like butter. This is a serious Surfer... the options are unlimited. Then, they are made out of energy. He can easily absorb them. EASILY.

carver9
Kinda strange question. You recently argued that a serious Surfer could take a being well above his power levels, but in this thread you've decided to begin with questions of what a blood lusted Surfer would do.

You know why. Look at the pattern of his posts.

h1a8
He shreds them like butter. This is a serious Surfer... the options are unlimited. Then, they are made out of energy. He can easily absorb them. EASILY.

How would he shred them? With blasts?
Everything in the universe is made out of energy Carver. Surfer just can absorb anyone and anything.

You are jumping to conclusions. My question isn't to debate Carver. It's to see his take on the situation. Depending on what he says I might agree with him. But then again I want him to set a standard of debating and stop flip flopping.

In conclusion, butt out.

Stoic
Everything in the universe is made out of energy Carver. Surfer just can absorb anyone and anything.

You are jumping to conclusions. My question isn't to debate Carver. It's to see his take on the situation. Depending on what he says I might agree with him. But then again I want him to set a standard of debating and stop flip flopping.

In conclusion, butt out.

Oh so you're plotting the best route to get to Bullshit-Ville? Gotcha. Hope you bought a new Acme GPS.

h1a8
Oh so you're plotting the best route to get to Bullshit-Ville? Gotcha. Hope you bought a new Acme GPS.
Lol

But I know what my standard of debating is.
If Carver comes up with something that makes sense then I'll agree with him. I have absolutely no problem with Surfer beating 5 probes. I like Surfer nowadays anyway. Actually I wish I had his powers over Superman's.

But I'm tired of Carver flip flopping. At least you get some consistency from others (me, Abhi, Albert, Quan, etc).

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

carver9

In conclusion, butt out.

He will shred them with his power output. Take that as you will.

h1a8
He will shred them with his power output. Take that as you will. So with blasts. Ok. What blasting feats show that he can penetrate their shell?

abhilegend
He will shred them with his power output. Take that as you will.
Entire Justice League and even Mordru didn't. Are you saying Surfer is more powerful than Justice league or Mordru?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Entire Justice League and even Mordru didn't. Are you saying Surfer is more powerful than Justice league or Mordru?

You do realize Surfer being able to solo the Justice League has been a worldwide notion for years right including on battleboards? This isnt new, Everybody agree with it but you, but thats not surprising

h1a8
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
You do realize Surfer being able to solo the Justice League has been a worldwide notion for years right including on battleboards? This isnt new, Everybody agree with it but you, but thats not surprising That's crazy.
How would he beat Diana, or Superman, or flash, or all of them together?

Delta1938
You do realize Surfer being able to solo the Justice League has been a worldwide notion for years right including on battleboards? This isnt new, Everybody agree with it but you, but thats not surprising

People think the Earth is flat too.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Bloodlusted Silver Surfer
Yeah

Diesldude
Originally posted by Delta1938
People think the Earth is flat too. and stars have no weight.

abhilegend
And why do I care what idiots think?

Diesldude

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Diesldude
and stars have no weight. and universes are made of fluff.

-Pr-

Go peddle that shite somewhere else, thanks.

==

Far as the thread goes, sure, he could do it I think, if he was in the right mindset.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And why do I care what idiots think?

What they think was proven numerous times in threads and based on Surfers powerset. Superman has zero defense for the solar getting drained out of him in instants, Surfers immune to everything Flash can throw at him, same with Diana, Power cosmic is far more versatile, and more powerful than Lanterns. All of this is based on feats shown throughout the years, AND consistency. Yo go ahead and make that thread and see how it goes laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Go peddle that shite somewhere else, thanks.

Diesldude

Insane Titan

carver9
That's crazy.
How would he beat Diana, or Superman, or flash, or all of them together?

First he would go intangible, then he would create a blackhole as a distraction. While everyone is fighting against the pull while some is being completely engulfed by it, he would blast and drain the rest that is fighting to even survive the Black hole. He then create multiple red suns and clones, etc...

All of this is possible and is within Surfer capabilities of doing. He IS the most versatile character in comics. Like speed, Surfer isn't dumb to forget what he can do.

DarkSaint85
First he would go intangible, then he would create a blackhole as a distraction. While everyone is fighting against the pull while some is being completely engulfed by it, he would blast and drain the rest that is fighting to even survive the Black hole. He then create multiple red suns and clones, etc...

All of this is possible and is within Surfer capabilities of doing. He IS the most versatile character in comics. Like speed, Surfer isn't dumb to forget what he can do.

What would red suns do?

Something tells me Carver has Supeymen on his mind....

-Pr-

You're describing things you would do with his powerset. Not what he would do in the same situation.

A lot of people on this forum still don't get the difference, and it's getting tiresome.

DarkSaint85
It's......staggering, sometimes.

Flash can run/move really fast. In a comic, he will get tagged by Deathstroke. On the forums, he will however use his speed to avoid getting tagged.

This DOESN'T mean that he would spam the battlefield with timeclones who burn his opponents' eyes out whilst boiling opponents alive etc - even though he has done all of this in canon comics.

Yet Surfer suddenly becomes this uber guy who uses every single one of his powers at once, lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer can use pretty much all their powers in some way, shape, or form. He also has a sense of he chooses to use it that could negate/neutralize the whole team.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Flash can run/move really fast. In a comic, he will get tagged by Deathstroke. On the forums, he will however use his speed to avoid getting tagged.

This DOESN'T mean that he would spam the battlefield with timeclones who burn his opponents' eyes out whilst boiling opponents alive etc - even though he has done all of this in canon comics.

Yet Surfer suddenly becomes this uber guy who uses every single one of his powers at once, lol. Why not? DC fans make that claim and no one says a thing. There are threads about Superman vs annihilators and Superman vs Avengers. Go look at the ridiculous claims people say Superman could do. Where are you then? The love for Superman on this site is ridiculous.

-Pr-

Yet Surfer suddenly becomes this uber guy who uses every single one of his powers at once, lol.

Mhmm.

Originally posted by JBL
Why not? DC fans make that claim and no one says a thing. There are threads about Superman vs annihilators and Superman vs Avengers. Go look at the ridiculous claims people say Superman could do. Where are you then? The love for Superman on this site is ridiculous.

He's talking about Flash. You're talking about Superman. There's a difference. Don't twist people's words.

AlbertoJohnAvil

When describing a fictional character that has been written by multiple people in different story lines, ALL you can DO is use that source info to determine how he would win in an vs battle. Would he do this? We don't know. Could he? Yes. So There's zero issue with it

JBL
Mhmm.

He's talking about Flash. You're talking about Superman. There's a difference. Don't twist people's words. The point is that when someone says what a Marvel character can do, DC fans complain, but when their own group of DC fans say what a DC character can do, they ALL agree without question.

BrolyBlack
SS gets beat down

-Pr-
When describing a fictional character that has been written by multiple people in different story lines, ALL you can DO is use that source info to determine how he would win in an vs battle. Would he do this? We don't know. Could he? Yes. So There's zero issue with it

Sounds like you need to read the rules. Or re-read them.

Originally posted by JBL
The point is that when someone says what a Marvel character can do, DC fans complain, but when their own group of DC fans say what a DC character can do, they ALL agree without question.

That's... not true.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Why not? DC fans make that claim and no one says a thing. There are threads about Superman vs annihilators and Superman vs Avengers. Go look at the ridiculous claims people say Superman could do. Where are you then? The love for Superman on this site is ridiculous.

So in every Flash thread, he's allowed to spam the battlefield with time clones, each and every one allowed to speed steal, throw lightning, become intangible, create magnetic fields, boil the opponents fluids, burn their eyes out, remove vital organs, IMP AND BFR into the Speedforce etc, all at the speed of light?

I mean, Superman is perfectly capable of literally biting his opponent's face off. Like, chew it off at superspeed like a zombie. Does anyone argue he does this?

Why not? Because it's not in his character to do so. But theres nothing stopping him from doing so, right?

carver9
You're describing things you would do with his powerset. Not what he would do in the same situation.

A lot of people on this forum still don't get the difference, and it's getting tiresome.

I never debate like this but it gets to a point where you really don't have a choice when the entire forum leans this way.

JBL
So in every Flash thread, he's allowed to spam the battlefield with time clones, each and every one allowed to speed steal, throw lightning, become intangible, create magnetic fields, boil the opponents fluids, burn their eyes out, remove vital organs, IMP AND BFR into the Speedforce etc, all at the speed of light?

I mean, Superman is perfectly capable of literally biting his opponent's face off. Like, chew it off at superspeed like a zombie. Does anyone argue he does this?

Why not? Because it's not in his character to do so. But theres nothing stopping him from doing so, right? Show him biting someone's face off at superspeed. We are talking about what the character HAS done.

celeyhyga17
Surf wouldnt mind going hard against lifeless probes. Anyways op said bloodlusted so moot. Serious surfer can take em.

-Pr-
I never debate like this but it gets to a point where you really don't have a choice when the entire forum leans this way.

That's... not a good answer to give.

Stoic
The Surfer can do all of this. That is true. He doesn't usually use all of his abilities, but would he if he were up against this level of opposition should really be the question. Since he does possess these abilities, why not? In a way it's like saying that Superman wouldn't use his speed while facing Grundy, since this has been the case many time when up against far slower opponents. But then people will argue that in a forum setting he would go all out or at least should go all out for the win. I don't see why the Surfer isn't allowed to use all of his abilities on a forum setting? Why the handcuffs? If the Probes get ruined by him going all out what's the big deal?

h1a8
The Surfer can do all of this. That is true. He doesn't usually use all of his abilities, but would he if he were up against this level of opposition should really be the question. Since he does possess these abilities, why not? In a way it's like saying that Superman wouldn't use his speed while facing Grundy, since this has been the case many time when up against far slower opponents. But then people will argue that in a forum setting he would go all out or at least should go all out for the win. I don't see why the Surfer isn't allowed to use all of his abilities on a forum setting? Why the handcuffs? If the Probes get ruined by him going all out what's the big deal?

No handcuffs. We just require proof of these things.

Proof that Surfer can go intangible in a battle or at all. Phasing through walls by shifting one's molecules is not the same thing as being intangible.

Proof that he has access to his full powers while intangible. For example, can he shoot blasts while in ghost form?

Proof that he will think of going intangible over the 100 different powers to choose from.

Proof that he create black holes without touching something not very durable, causing it to become a black hole and taking less than 1 second to do

Proof that he can drain a probe. Draining Hulk via touch isn't proof.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surfer wins in a hard fought victory. Much easier if it's the Blacked.com version.

MrMind
somali pirate version?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Surfer wins in a hard fought victory. Much easier if it's the Blacked.com version.

What tactics do you see Surfer doing to win?

JBL

Proof that Surfer can go intangible in a battle or at all. Phasing through walls by shifting one's molecules is not the same thing as being intangible.

Proof that he has access to his full powers while intangible. For example, can he shoot blasts while in ghost form?

Proof that he will think of going intangible over the 100 different powers to choose from.

Proof that he create black holes without touching something not very durable, causing it to become a black hole and taking less than 1 second to do

Proof that he can drain a probe. Draining Hulk via touch isn't proof. You want proof???? You don't provide proof.

carver9

Proof that he can drain a probe. Draining Hulk via touch isn't proof.

Phasing...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517476-9863053652-GBvVW.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517478-8474814146-wolwk.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517480-0348130835-45174.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/K8dKfUe.jpg

Silver Surfer creating a black hole...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75314/1586151-annihilationsilversurfe2.jpg

Do I really need to post him creating suns?

Draining...

https://m.imgur.com/a/q4U6CGR

Create a clone of himself from clay...

https://m.imgur.com/a/n0SzwPu

Then he can see the future on how things would play out...

https://i.imgur.com/4HEi9ej.jpg

Shrinks

https://m.imgur.com/a/C64iRBX

h1a8
Phasing...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517476-9863053652-GBvVW.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517478-8474814146-wolwk.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4517480-0348130835-45174.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75314/1586151-annihilationsilversurfe2.jpg

Draining...

Shrinks

https://m.imgur.com/a/C64iRBX

Reread my post. I mentioned these scans with rebuttals.
You basically ignored the entire post and posted the scans anyway without addressing the rebuttals.

Surfer didn't create a clone completely under his own power.
Surfer can't see the future precisely. Do you have any scans of him doing so and actually using it to his advantage in battle?
Otherwise that scan is irrelevant.

Shrinks to enter the microverse does not prove Surfer can win this battle. Otherwise, how would it help him win (assuming he evens thinks about that tactic in battle and chooses to employ it).

abhilegend
What they think was proven numerous times in threads and based on Surfers powerset. Superman has zero defense for the solar getting drained out of him in instants, Surfers immune to everything Flash can throw at him, same with Diana, Power cosmic is far more versatile, and more powerful than Lanterns. All of this is based on feats shown throughout the years, AND consistency. Yo go ahead and make that thread and see how it goes laughing out loud
You're welcome to try to prove any of that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t672104.html

Let's start with something simple.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Surf wouldnt mind going hard against lifeless probes. Anyways op said bloodlusted so moot. Serious surfer can take em. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nope. Here's just one probe beating down Kyle like nothing.

https://i.postimg.cc/622QHRCv/5761687-jla.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/TLz3BwcH/5761691-jla-2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gL32pWSc/5761695-jla-3.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/s1WX7YjF/5761698-jla-4.jpg

At this point Kyle was already getting amped from Ion energies. Surfer wouldn't last any longer than Kyle did.

abhilegend
Phasing...

Draining...

Shrinks

https://m.imgur.com/a/C64iRBX Originally posted by abhilegend

https://i.postimg.cc/622QHRCv/5761687-jla.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/TLz3BwcH/5761691-jla-2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gL32pWSc/5761695-jla-3.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/s1WX7YjF/5761698-jla-4.jpg

At this point Kyle was already getting amped from Ion energies. Surfer wouldn't last any longer than Kyle did.
Kyle has literally done everything you posted and then some. He was oneshotted while amped.

Surfer isn't beating even one of the probes.

carver9
Reread my post. I mentioned these scans with rebuttals.
You basically ignored the entire post and posted the scans anyway without addressing the rebuttals.

Surfer didn't create a clone completely under his own power.
Surfer can't see the future precisely. Do you have any scans of him doing so and actually using it to his advantage in battle?
Otherwise that scan is irrelevant.

Shrinks to enter the microverse does not prove Surfer can win this battle. Otherwise, how would it help him win (assuming he evens thinks about that tactic in battle and chooses to employ it).

We can't prove 99% of the people can fight at light speed in combat but its said. Youre one of the people that say it. Im not posting ANY combat showings here because it's not needed. The scans I haven are relevant. You can either accept them or move along.

carver9
Kyle has literally done everything you posted and then some. He was oneshotted while amped.

Surfer isn't beating even one of the probes.

Was all out Kyle one hit?

abhilegend
Yes, he was. Originally posted by abhilegend

abhilegend
The probe actually no sold Kyle and oneshotted him.

carver9
Yes, he was.

This doesn't prove he was going all out? Remember, the first two Probes gave Superman fits. Hell, the one that landed in Kansas, the backlash of power koed Superman. Also, wouldnt this be a bad showing for Kyle since was amped here but did nothing whereas Diana and Aquaman along with Diana mother took some Probes out?

abhilegend
This doesn't prove he was going all out? Remember, the first two Probes gave Superman fits. Hell, the one that landed in Kansas, the backlash of power koed Superman. Also, wouldnt this be a bad showing for Kyle since was amped here but did nothing whereas Diana and Aquaman along with Diana mother took some Probes out?
laughing out loud

"Kyle wasn't going all out"

"Its a bad showing for Kyle"

Choose one lowball carter.

abhilegend
I'm still waiting for you in the GL/SS thread carter.

h1a8
We can't prove 99% of the people can fight at light speed in combat but its said. Youre one of the people that say it. Im not posting ANY combat showings here because it's not needed. The scans I haven are relevant. You can either accept them or move along.

That means you didn't bother to actually read my posts. You just glossed over it.

My post didn't emphasize Surfer doing anything in battle.
I told you phrasing through walls by shifting molecules is not the same thing as being intangible. I stated this before you posted scans. Obviously I know of those scans beforehand.

You didn't prove that Surfer can access all his powers while being intangible (assuming you prove that he can actually be intangible).

You didn't prove that he can create black holes from material more durable than Gabriel and create black holes without having to touch something and do it within 1 second.

I stated Surfer draining Hulk via touch does not prove he can drain a probe. I stated this before you posted the scan. And Surfer would get dog walked by another probe if he tried to drain one probe or try to create a black hole in one probe. Remember, there are 5 here.

You basically proved to everyone here that you did not read my post at all. You basically trolled.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Show him biting someone's face off at superspeed. We are talking about what the character HAS done.

So if I have a 100 ton pencil, the Hulk and Gladiator can't lift it? Because there is no comic showing them ever lifting a 100 ton pencil?

JBL
So if I have a 100 ton pencil, the Hulk and Gladiator can't lift it? Because there is no comic showing them ever lifting a 100 ton pencil? There ARE showings of Hulk and Gladiator lifting far more weight than a 100 ton pencil.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
There ARE showings of Hulk and Gladiator lifting far more weight than a 100 ton pencil.
And I can show Superman biting and using superspeed, separately. Just like you can show Hulk lifting a pencil, and lifting far far more than 100tons, separately.

But you wouldn't accept it. You would only accept Superman specifically biting someone's face at superspeed.

So using this logic, unless we see Hulk and Glads specifically lifting a 100 ton pencil, they can't?? Of course not.

So back to the original point. Just because a character physically can, doesn't mean they will. We still argue in character here.

I used Flash in my original example. You glossed over it. But he has actually done all that I said (and more) in combat. On the forums, however, no one seriously says he does all of what I said.

MrMind
abhi vs marvel fanbois thread #10086

JBL
And I can show Superman biting and using superspeed, separately. Just like you can show Hulk lifting a pencil, and lifting far far more than 100tons, separately.

But you wouldn't accept it. You would only accept Superman specifically biting someone's face at superspeed.

So using this logic, unless we see Hulk and Glads specifically lifting a 100 ton pencil, they can't?? Of course not.

So back to the original point. Just because a character physically can, doesn't mean they will. We still argue in character here.

I used Flash in my original example. You glossed over it. But he has actually done all that I said (and more) in combat. On the forums, however, no one seriously says he does all of what I said. I accept all truths about characters, what I don't accept is lies, and DC fans lie on DC characters all the time.

abhilegend
You're just a troll who accuses others of lies but can't prove a single thing.

Shut the **** up already.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I accept all truths about characters, what I don't accept is lies, and DC fans lie on DC characters all the time.

So you dodge my points on Flash and Superman biting faces off.

The point here is, Superman fans could easily be ten times worse. They're not arguing powerset fights, like Carver is trying to do. Same with Flash fans. They don't just move fast and punch hard.

JBL
So you dodge my points on Flash and Superman biting faces off.

The point here is, Superman fans could easily be ten times worse. They're not arguing powerset fights, like Carver is trying to do. Same with Flash fans. They don't just move fast and punch hard. Show Superman and flash biting someone's face off.

DarkSaint85
Show Gladiator lifting a pencil.

You know full well the point I am driving at. Does Flash burn every opponents' eyes out? Does he boil their internals?

Delta1938

Originally posted by JBL

After reading these, I think I was unfair comparing you guys to Flat Earthers. I was being harsh to Flat Earthers.

AlbertoJohnAvil

I used Flash in my original example. You glossed over it. But he has actually done all that I said (and more) in combat. On the forums, however, no one seriously says he does all of what I said.

Except that's irrelevant, Wally has already been shown to be unhinged and employed a variety of this strategy in Heroes In Crisis, And Due to Thawne's corruption over the decades, he has finally succeeded in making Barry every but as ruthless of a killer as he is. Stop pretendng like you read Flash comics. You don't.

AlbertoJohnAvil
After reading these, I think I was unfair comparing you guys to Flat Earthers. I was being harsh to Flat Earthers.

laughing out loud I don't give a rats ass what you think of me, you're completely below me in everything you can think of kid

Diesldude
Why is Superman involved in this thread. Talk about low self esteem and insecurity issues by the 3 stooges and uncle shemp.

Delta1938
laughing out loud I don't give a rats ass what you think of me, you're completely below me in everything you can think of kid

Then why not just ignore me, little girl? You have the confidence of a conspiracy theorist who lives in an echo chamber oblivious to how ignorant he is.

DarkSaint85
Except that's irrelevant, Wally has already been shown to be unhinged and employed a variety of this strategy in Heroes In Crisis, And Due to Thawne's corruption over the decades, he has finally succeeded in making Barry every but as ruthless of a killer as he is. Stop pretendng like you read Flash comics. You don't.

So no rebuttal, thanks.

Back to the original point, if we applied Carver's argument to every character, and argued powerset rather than what they'd do in character, it would be against forum rules.

Sounds like you need to read the rules. Or re-read them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So no rebuttal, thanks.

Back to the original point, if we applied Carver's argument to every character, and argued powerset rather than what they'd do in character, it would be against forum rules.

You USED Flash as an example which was a fail. If you actually read a flash comic, or (comics in general) You'd KNOW Barry is holding back murderous rage on a regular basis. Barry snapped during the Future Flash arc and killed Grodd by blowing up his head, killed Daniel West by snapping his neck, killed Mirror Master my making him impale himself with thousands if glass shards, dropped Trickster off skyscraper, killed a man named Kyle by vibrating his hand into his chest and exploding his heart, amputated Napalm's arm during a fight and then tried to impale him with a 12 inch glass shard. Mans snapped hard.

Then there's the time the Negative Speed Force made Barry show his true colors and he snapped and tried to kill Thawne. And in the King Cold arc Barry snapped and beat Cold to the point he almost died. Golden Glider had to pull Barry off of him.

So, yes it's ABSOLUTELY perfect within Flashes character to do that, period. Use somebody else cause you obviously don't know what youre talking about like the usual

abhilegend
What are you even talking about troll?

DarkSaint85
Nice one. So Carv and JBL, next time Flash is in a thread, guess what I'm using laughing out loud

Albert, feel free to quote me so Carv can see how forum Flash is now good debating.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What are you even talking about troll?

laughing out loud Aye listen up kid when I'm talking to somebody you keep your mouth closed until spoken to

DarkSaint85
Oh no, we're done here - I am fully conceding that Flash in character is going to spam all the attacks and abilities he has ever shown, because he's a murderous killer

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Oh no, we're done here - I am fully conceding that Flash in character is going to spam all the attacks and abilities he has ever shown, because he's a murderous killer

Your concession is accepted 👍

Diesldude

abhilegend
laughing out loud Aye listen up kid when I'm talking to somebody you keep your mouth closed until spoken to
Haha, this kid is adorable. Sweetie, even mods can't do that, what do you think you're capable of?

StiltmanFTW
You grandpas calling each other "kid" again? laughing out loud

-Pr-
Are you lot ****ing serious? Jesus ****ing Christ.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That means you didn't bother to actually read my posts. You just glossed over it.

My post didn't emphasize Surfer doing anything in battle.
I told you phrasing through walls by shifting molecules is not the same thing as being intangible. I stated this before you posted scans. Obviously I know of those scans beforehand.

You didn't prove that Surfer can access all his powers while being intangible (assuming you prove that he can actually be intangible).

You didn't prove that he can create black holes from material more durable than Gabriel and create black holes without having to touch something and do it within 1 second.

I stated Surfer draining Hulk via touch does not prove he can drain a probe. I stated this before you posted the scan. And Surfer would get dog walked by another probe if he tried to drain one probe or try to create a black hole in one probe. Remember, there are 5 here.

You basically proved to everyone here that you did not read my post at all. You basically trolled.

Surfer is constantly in phase now. NOTHING can harm him other than magic backed by life energy.
That means Superman can't heat vision him or punch him.
It means Kyle cant blast him or contain him.
List goes on, It ALSO means the lasso itself may just go through him, Surfers constant phase isn't like theirs, They physically can't touch him like how they counter phasing by matching vibration and re vibrating them solid.

DarkSaint85

Lmao apparently, beloved heroes like the Flash (who even has his own museum dedicated to him) is going to start acting like a sadistic killer. Everything and anything is apparently fair game, character be damned.

Or, apparently, character IS being considered, and Flash's character is that of serial killer.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@PR. This is all shown and proven on panel

Barry revealing his true murderous intent to Thawne:

https://i.postimg.cc/v4Qbx63S/brhs.jpg

Barry grabbing Thawne by the neck, tempted to snap it the same way he did in Pre 52.
https://i.postimg.cc/WDdR0mrS/its.jpg

Barry going apeshit on Cold.

https://i.postimg.cc/tZFMzBgd/apes.jpg

To the point he almost kills him. Golden Glider has to step in.
https://i.postimg.cc/fJgQygSk/sueh.jpg

Thawne makes Barry show his true nature yet again.

https://i.postimg.cc/S2GwhZpS/itn.jpg

Barry kills Thawne's past self by snapping his neck:
https://i.postimg.cc/MXTsHZ7b/furs.jpg

It's not OOC for Flash

StiltmanFTW
Then you have Wally and Heroes in Crisis shifty

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Then you have Wally and Heroes in Crisis shifty

Yup, Wally has already been shown to be unhinged and employed a variety of this strategy in Heroes In Crisis.

DarkSaint85
thumb up I am loving all of this. When Carver sees all this proof, he will have no choice but to accept that Flash will absolutely murder WWH, who in canon has never killed.

-Pr-
Lmao apparently, beloved heroes like the Flash (who even has his own museum dedicated to him) is going to start acting like a sadistic killer. Everything and anything is apparently fair game, character be damned.

Or, apparently, character IS being considered, and Flash's character is that of serial killer.

I don't even know what to say. Reading the sheer idiocy in this thread is honestly making me wonder if I'm hallucinating and having a stroke because nobody is really that thick.

DarkSaint85
You know it's bad when "trolling" is the charitable view to take.

Diesldude

Delta1938
Surfer is constantly in phase now. NOTHING can harm him other than magic backed by life energy.
That means Superman can't heat vision him or punch him.
It means Kyle cant blast him or contain him.
List goes on, It ALSO means the lasso itself may just go through him, Surfers constant phase isn't like theirs, They physically can't touch him like how they counter phasing by matching vibration and re vibrating them solid.

Super Singing. GG.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Super Singing. GG.

THAT'S something superman DOESN'T use in any combat situation and only happened due what's with him. Surfer ISN'T vibrating.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why is Superman involved in this thread. Talk about low self esteem and insecurity issues by the 3 stooges and uncle shemp. As predicted. ALL DC fans calling people who do NOT worship DC names and insults without any proof. First they claim they go by feats, then bring up pencils, balloons, biting off faces, making characters statues, dynamic strength, fighting faster than light, multiverses etc. ALL without a ounce of proof. They want DC characters to fight at the best of their abilities but handcuff Marvel characters. Speed only works for DC characters here. They talk about your family, call family members whores, insult children... ALL for the sake of DC and you know who. One insults, the next laugh, the next agree, the next add on to what the first said. Just like clockwork. It's sad that my son and his friends have to see such behavior on a comic book site.

Delta1938
THAT'S something superman DOESN'T use in any combat situation and only happened due what's with him. Surfer ISN'T vibrating.

Uh huh, you don't like it so it doesn't count
Concessions accepted.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
As predicted. ALL DC fans calling people who do NOT worship DC names and insults without any proof. First they claim they go by feats, then bring up pencils, balloons, biting off faces, making characters statues, dynamic strength, fighting faster than light, multiverses etc. ALL without a ounce of proof. They want DC characters to fight at the best of their abilities but handcuff Marvel characters. Speed only works for DC characters here. They talk about your family, call family members whores, insult children... ALL for the sake of DC and you know who. One insults, the next laugh, the next agree, the next add on to what the first said. Just like clockwork. It's sad that my son and his friends have to see such behavior on a comic book site.

This post proves you're either flat out lying, don't comprehend what's actually being argued.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Uh huh, you don't like it so it doesn't count
Concessions accepted.

laughing out loud Oh YEAH? Prove it.

THE only thing that can/has affected Surfer is magic backed by life energy
Sound isn't magic backed by life energy now is it?

JBL
This post proves you're either flat out lying, don't comprehend what's actually being argued. The argument is ALWAYS for the DC character. Lies, on top of lies that are easy to see. It all boils down to the fact that on KMC, Only DC characters can be picked to win. Do your research.

-Pr-
Okay, I'm not closing this, so I suggest you guys read the rules if you haven't already, and quit the petty bullshit.

There's an actual topic, and you guys need to stay on it.

DarkSaint85
I can see him taking out one or two, but the explosions would take him out.

This assumes it isn't Surfer Black.

JBL
Surfer blasts them to pieces. Not one of those probes can match surfers speed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

They matched Wally's. The problem is the cumulative explosions as they get cracked/explode. Mind you, Surfer COULD try absorbing each explosion and amp himself that way?

JBL
They matched Wally's. The problem is the cumulative explosions as they get cracked/explode. Mind you, Surfer COULD try absorbing each explosion and amp himself that way? How fast was Wally going?

Delta1938
laughing out loud Oh YEAH? Prove it.

THE only thing that can/has affected Surfer is magic backed by life energy
Sound isn't magic backed by life energy now is it?

Yeah what Superman did is more impressive. GG.

Originally posted by JBL
The argument is ALWAYS for the DC character. Lies, on top of lies that are easy to see. It all boils down to the fact that on KMC, Only DC characters can be picked to win. Do your research.

Not only is this hypocrital irony, but none of it addresses my point. Are you flat out lying about the points DS made on 100 ton pencils and Superman face chewing at super speed, or do you legitimately not comprehend it? I can assure you what he was arguing is not what you were arguing against.

Originally posted by JBL

They matched Wally's.

We also see at least one instance of a Probe actually fighting at super speed, fighting Superman. Legit combat super speed fight.

DarkSaint85
He was unable to avoid getting hit. That's very fast.

Unless people want to argue that...he WANTED to get hit? That's a new side to Wally's character I didn't know about, but apparently today is a day for learning new things about the Flash.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah what Superman did is more impressive. GG.

Not only is this hypocrital irony, but none of it addresses my point. Are you flat out lying about the points DS made on 100 ton pencils and Superman face chewing at super speed, or do you legitimately not comprehend it? I can assure you what he was arguing is not what you were arguing against.

We also see at least one instance of a Probe actually fighting at super speed, fighting Superman. Legit combat super speed fight.

No, it wasn't. He counter vibrated.
Same thing Flash and MMH can do.
His was just sound based.

carver9

Huh? Just trying to figure out why this was said.

Delta1938
No, it wasn't. He counter vibrated.
Same thing Flash and MMH can do.
His was just sound based.

So ignoring the scale and nature. Show it being replicated with those inclusions.

DarkSaint85
Huh? Just trying to figure out why this was said.

This.

Everything was so logical and on point. Don't know why a mod thinks people were being thick.

JBL
He was unable to avoid getting hit. That's very fast.

Unless people want to argue that...he WANTED to get hit? That's a new side to Wally's character I didn't know about, but apparently today is a day for learning new things about the Flash. So hitting flash gives you super speed?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
So hitting flash gives you super speed?

Well there are two options here.

1.Probes hitting WW, Superman, Flash et Al is PIS. They are slower than all of these guys.

2. Probes hitting them is NOT PIS. They are just that fast.

For 1 to be true, you'd need to show that they're slow. Simply tagging them isn't proof, of course - plenty have tagged Flash.

But for the guys who have tagged Flash, we have plenty of showings showing that they're slow. Deathstroke, Cold, Grodd etc.

If we have no proof of 1, then it's 2.

So prove away.

JBL
Well there are two options here.

1.Probes hitting WW, Superman, Flash et Al is PIS. They are slower than all of these guys.

2. Probes hitting them is NOT PIS. They are just that fast.

For 1 to be true, you'd need to show that they're slow. Simply tagging them isn't proof, of course - plenty have tagged Flash.

But for the guys who have tagged Flash, we have plenty of showings showing that they're slow. Deathstroke, Cold, Grodd etc.

If we have no proof of 1, then it's 2.

So prove away. It's how the hero's fought the probes.

DarkSaint85
So your assertion is that the heroes slowed down so that they could be tagged?

But Hippolyta specifically said they were as fast as WW......

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
It's how the hero's fought the probes.

The Probes are slow. No if ands are buts about it. They sure as heck isnt close to Flash fast, let alone Wonder Woman, Superman or Kyle fast. Hulk could punch a hole through them before they react.

JBL
So your assertion is that the heroes slowed down so that they could be tagged?

But Hippolyta specifically said they were as fast as WW...... So you are saying that those probes could keep up with the likes of Surfer, Gladiator, Nova etc ? It was also said that DD was as fast as flash. That's a flat out lie also.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
So you are saying that those probes could keep up with the likes of Surfer, Gladiator, Nova etc ? It was also said that DD was as fast as flash. That's a flat out lie also.

No, they can't. Here Superman actually use his speed against the Probes and it couldn't hit him.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145849/3478295-3192243-superman%2Bfeat%2B3.jpg

carver9
Another showing.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276547/5761637-supes%3Amongul%203.jpg

-Pr-
What his this forum come to, when Carver is posting Superman combat speed feats... am I alive? Is this happening? Or am I going mad?

DarkSaint85
What his this forum come to, when Carver is posting Superman combat speed feats... am I alive? Is this happening? Or am I going mad?

It gets worse.

Superman is FASTER than the probes, as proven by Carver.

Here, Diana's mommy says:

https://m.imgur.com/a/chvoQwr
I mean, has Carver just proven Superman is faster in combat than WW???

-Pr-
It gets worse.

Superman is FASTER than the probes, as proven by Carver.

Here, Diana's mommy says:

https://m.imgur.com/a/chvoQwr
I mean, has Carver just proven Superman is faster in combat than WW???

Uh-oh...

DarkSaint85
BACKTRACK HARDER CARVE!!!!

carver9
After sneaking Diana, it couldn't land a single lick on her...

https://m.imgur.com/a/BQS5kJW

Same with Diana mother. She fought 3 Probes and they got wrecked.

https://i.imgur.com/lMn0Sye.jpg

Magnon
I mean, has Carver just proven Superman is faster in combat than WW??? No if ands are buts about it. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Statements r ok, but tangible feats r better. Feats where numbers can be directly applied are even betterer. Feats with actual numbers r best.

If you have statement feats and have tangible feats to help back up some of those statement feats, ure sitting pretty.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
No if ands are buts about it. thumb up

Dark have lost all credibility when it comes to posting statements. He discredited every statement involved with Diana speed being>Superman. Hes a hypocrite to the highest order. If he was consistent, maybe he would've had something here but he only use scans when it suits his lame argument.

JBL

https://i.imgur.com/lMn0Sye.jpg Funny that they leave these FACTS out.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

So no proof yet whatsoever that they're slow?

carver9
Edit

-Pr-
I always enjoy watching people post scans, then trying to misinterpret them to suit their own needs.

Delta1938
The Probes are slow. No if ands are buts about it. They sure as heck isnt close to Flash fast, let alone Wonder Woman, Superman or Kyle fast. Hulk could punch a hole through them before they react.

They have actual combat super speed. You showed Superman speed blitzing them, but they've also matched his speed.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/dvWekSq9QBS_CsDGoBYzzKdHQurwwX5ZoQqx-bkLpq3R94sQaORM2OdbVtBu8rRWs9-ipS-TstiE=s1600

https://i.imgur.com/lMn0Sye.jpg

This is your argument against them? Weak.

tkitna
People just dont take Surfers versatility into account. Honestly he could probably phase into them and then use matter manipulation or something on those lines.

Surfer destroys them

MrMind
derp

AlbertoJohnAvil
So ignoring the scale and nature. Show it being replicated with those inclusions.

replicated to what?
He's using counter vibration something anyone who knows how to vibrate can end up doing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>