Creeper vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kovert Potato
Since Creeper seems to be pretty strong, I want to see how he would do in a fight against Wolvie and Sabretooth.

These are the Origin versions, but Logan only has bone claw - no adamantium.

KO or incapacitation counts as a win.

Takes place in an empty field at night. If its too hard for the brothers, they can start bloodlusted if that helps.

ShadowFyre
Either Logan or Creed Solo

Kovert Potato
I don't know... Creeper's stats are better in every way. And since its bone-claw, Logan can be KO'ed more easily or even get his head cut off.

KingD19
Creeper could toss them around like ragdolls. And his weapons will cut through them as easily as a normal person.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Creeper could toss them around like ragdolls. And his weapons will cut through them as easily as a normal person. He can't kill them, they will eventually kill him, simple as that.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He can't kill them, they will eventually kill him, simple as that.

He can cut their heads off. That counts for a forum win.

Jmanghan
He can cut their heads off. That counts for a forum win. That will put Wolvie down, for like a second, before he gets up and proceeds to wreck shop.

KingD19
That will put Wolvie down, for like a second, before he gets up and proceeds to wreck shop.

Lol what? With no on screen evidence he can even survive a beheading in the first place, you just ignore that him having no head would kill him for at least a while and count as a win for Creeper?

Kovert Potato
That will put Wolvie down, for like a second, before he gets up and proceeds to wreck shop.

Why do you think Wolvie would take a second to recover from a decap?

Weapon X/Deadpool who uses logan's healing factor took a lot of time to find his head. That's enough time to count as KO/incapacitation. Also creeper won't let logan reattach it.

This is assuming deadpool=logan, which I'm not sure is the case b/c deadpool has breaking 4th wall powers.

riv6672
He can cut their heads off. laughing

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
laughing

He has far superior strength to either of them and has magical weapons that can cut through basically anything. Logan only has his bone claws so no Adamantium. That means the battle axe can remove his head as easily as a normal person. Also bone claw Logan can't cut since they only have points and no edge. All he can do is stab.

Kovert Potato
Hey King, what do you think if Sabretooth manages to grab Creeper and hang on to him, while Wovlie rages out on him with his claws?

KingD19
Originally posted by Kovert Potato
Hey King, what do you think if Sabretooth manages to grab Creeper and hang on to him, while Wovlie rages out on him with his claws?

It won't stop him. It'll annoy him though. He's taken multiple stabbings and bullets without even flinching. And Sabretooth would need to either not lose a body part in the process or not get launched when he gets close. Creeper flipped over a 12 ton schoolbus by flying away. Creed weighs maybe 230lbs.

Kovert Potato
But he probably hasn't taken punishment Creed and Wolvie can dish out if they go crazy right. Like I mean creed's claws are also really sharp.

I'm not decided yet. But I think creeper would be surprised how savage and persistent the two will be. I mean he is used to only fighting normal humans.

KingD19
Its true they are pretty brutal. Buts he's a thousands year old demon creature. Its not like he'll be scared. He'll just be mad they don't smell good because they aren't afraid. But he is their superior in every stat category except healing. But he can tank so much damage and just eat chunks of them while they fight that I see this going in his favor. Especially since we don't see either of them regrow limbs and he can easily lop off an arm with that axe. Or put a shuriken in them from distance.

Lestov16
Without Adamantium, I think Creeper should take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.