November is here and with it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I see two scenario's as popularism wanes in the rest of the free world, Trump gets a victory and is able to make the more draconian social restructuring he wants with the help of a compromised and biased Judiciary. I see hard times for the poor and more and more division and hatred.

Trump loses, the voice of the most vocal section Trumpers goes unheard again, their bigotry and frankly disgusting views to the majority of Americans (they will lose the popular vote regardless) and certainly disgust the majority of the free world, go back in the Pandora's box of hate from which they came, until another "strong leader" attempts to harness hate for his own purposes.

I think soon free speech or not, the hate from the right will be frowned upon again. I hope so.

Blakemore
You give Trumpers too much respect. They're finished. A total embarassment.

BrolyBlack
Don't we have an Election Thread? Also didn't you just say you didn't make stupid threads on the regular like 20 minutes ago?

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Don't we have an Election Thread? Also didn't you just say you didn't make stupid threads on the regular like 20 minutes ago? such as......?

BrolyBlack
I was not addressing you

Blakemore
ok then

BrolyBlack

cdtm
As I said in Vs GD, I shall light up a cigar on confirmation of Trumps win.

I may have neglected to mention this cigars name, which shall burn to ashes, is called America.

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
As I said in Vs GD, I shall light up a cigar on confirmation of Trumps win.

I may have neglected to mention this cigars name, which shall burn to ashes, is called America. Cuban or King Edward? Either case, Biden will probs win. Sorry, bruv.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Cuban or King Edward? Either case, Biden will probs win. Sorry, bruv.

Only Cuban I ever had was a tiny Romeo Y Juleta cigar. Decided to light it at the local supply pond.

Took one puff, two, tossed it and stomped it out.

Something felt off about the high. It definitely wasn't a tobacco buzz... Closer to the green stuff, but I wasn't smelling any of that.

Figured why take the chance.

Surtur

Blakemore
Only Cuban I ever had was a tiny Romeo Y Juleta cigar. Decided to light it at the local supply pond.

Took one puff, two, tossed it and stomped it out.

Something felt off about the high. It definitely wasn't a tobacco buzz... Closer to the green stuff, but I wasn't smelling any of that.

Figured why take the chance. Was it a blunt? If so, you got lucky. MJ is better than baccy.

cdtm
Was it a blunt? If so, you got lucky. MJ is better than baccy.

The guy who gave it to me told me he bought it from a stand, and assumed it was a what it said on the label.

Could have been rat poison for all I know. Or a really good blunt, who knows? I figure no one ever got hurt erring on the side of caution.

Blakemore
MJ is a good drug. Heroin or rat poison..... not so much.

eThneoLgrRnae

cdtm
Depends on the purity. Some people like lacing it, without telling anyone about it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He's gonna need a heck of a lot more than some lame pity thread to soothe his butthurt when It is confirmed Trump is getting another four years. We'll see.

Blakemore
Depends on the purity. Some people like lacing it, without telling anyone about it. Hmm, some strains are a bit intense. I miss lemon haze.

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he claim once November arrived he was gonna drop this treasure trove on us proving you and I and select others are nazis?

cdtm
Would be funny if that ad fearing a third term for Trump if people don't vote him out ended up giving Trump ideas if he wins twice.

cdtm
Hmm, some strains are a bit intense. I miss lemon haze.

Ever tried shrooms?

A hippie roomie mixed them with punch. Didn't feel a thing.

Blakemore
Ever tried shrooms?

A hippie roomie mixed them with punch. Didn't feel a thing. Never done shrooms.

snowdragon
Ever tried shrooms?

A hippie roomie mixed them with punch. Didn't feel a thing.

We need to legalize them eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he claim once November arrived he was gonna drop this treasure trove on us proving you and I and select others are nazis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.