Hulk (Ang Lee) vs the Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I have been seeing many "Creeper vs threads" being brought up because let's be honest, he is an interesting and very intimidating character. I have seen the Creeper vs Logan and Sabretooth thread and I agree, he would hold his own against them. Though what would happen if he were to go against one of Marvel's strongest characters?

This is will be Ang Lee's version of the Hulk from the 2003 film, going against The Creeper. The fight takes place at Betty Ross's house in the woods late afternoon towards the night. Bruce Banner and Betty are sitting at the kitchen table and Eric Bana as Bruce, is describing to Betty his emotions and his anger. He states "Boom"..."Boom"..."Boom" as he looks angrily. All of a sudden, the lights go out in the entire house and they hear something swiftly enter inside the house, but they don't know where. Suddenly they hear a menacing growl and towards the entrance of the backdoor, there stands a 6ft plus cloaked figure with a hat and axe in hand....It's The Creeper. Bruce and Betty acknowledge and sense this is no "ordinary person" and as the figure stands in the light from the moon, they see that this is some sort of Monster. Apparently the Creeper followed Betty earlier on, because driving on the road home, she almost hit a deer and that scared her and by this, The Creeper sensed something he "wanted" from her. As the two look at the Demon, the Creeper "Smiles" at them...Bruce then becomes very annoyed and then angry and then transforms into THE HULK. The Green Goliath then approaches the Creeper and then the battle is ON!

How would it go down, and who would be the survivor/winner?

KingD19
Well it's hard to "kill" the Creeper, but Hulk would get the closest. He's probably faster in reaction time than Creeper considering he's caught missiles easily and is probably outright faster in movement as well. But even if he weren't, Hulk is far tougher than anything Creeper has tried to hurt, far stronger, and can heal. He probably smashes him into pieces.

riv6672

Psychotron
Come on now.

BruceSkywalker
creeper gets massacred

Lestov16
Hulk squeezes him to death inside of his fist

stan5677
The Creeper senses fear for the first time as everything he tries in his arsenal doesn't phase Hulk. And heavens help him if he actually hurts Betty.

HulkIsHulk
I would pay to see this fight which has the Creeper getting decimated

ShadowFyre
Creeper plays the song over and over until Hulk thunderclaps his own head off

Nemesis X
Hulk backhands him through the earth, got our Creeper's bones bending side to side side-side to side.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I would pay to see this fight which has the Creeper getting decimated LOL that's one of the reason's why I wanted to create this thread. The Creeper is such an imposing and intimidating figure, and he seems virtually impossible to put down.

ShadowFyre
He's not hard to put down at all honestly. He has good damage soak but human level durability. He can be destroyed by regular weaponry.

HulkIsHulk
Umm no

marcssands14
Lol this thread is spite against the Creeper. Imma make a better thread

ShadowFyre
Umm no

Is that replying to the thread or me? Because literally every single movie his body was put down by regular human weaponry and he came back 23 years later.

But yeah, he has zero chance of winning this

HulkIsHulk
Have you seen the third movie?

riv6672
Unfortunately.

ShadowFyre

I have seen parts of it. He got an upgrade a little. Picked up a truck from what I remember.

Literally nothing that suggests he could even slightly damage the Hulk unless your referring to my human level durability statement. He died from a harpoon and got tore to shit by small arms fire in the first one. Great damage soak and hf but durability was only slightly above a regular humans

KingD19
He didn't die to the harpoon. It was at the end of his 23 Days so he went back to sleep, but the harpoon didn't put him down. In the 3rd one he got lit up at close range by a Vulcan Cannon.

ShadowFyre
It physically put him down/prices right through him/subdued/won the fight against him.

That's a pretty insane leap in hardline durability. I thought his truck had the cannon? Like I said, I watched the entire movie but I was in and out cooking outside and had people over so it was more like an HR in total at random parts inguess

KingD19
It only "won" the fight because he was seconds from going back to sleep. The guy obsessed with hunting him says so right as he shrivels up and starts hibernating. So if it had been a day or even a few hours earlier, it would've been completely different. Then the scene cuts and 23 years later he's waiting for him to wake up and has a gun pointed at him.

The vigilante group that was hunting the Creeper got their hands on a Vulcan cannon. The guys truck in 2 had a harpoon.

rourke82
Poor Creeper 😂
Smashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.