Tommy Robinson arrested again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/01/tommy-robinson-cries-i-havent-done-anything-as-hes-arrested-at-rally-13517329/

What a chump little Tommy is.

-Pr-
Wrong forum dude.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wrong forum dude. laughing out loud True this forum is Americancentric.

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!
Although to be fair to him, I think the Police enjoy arresting him, but then his views are disgusting and vile to most people... so there is that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Although to be fair to him, I think the Police enjoy arresting him, but then his views are disgusting and vile to most people... so there is that.

Intriguing, so people with vile views should be arrested?

What if a cop feels Islamists have vile views? You see the problem with this mentality?

eThneoLgrRnae
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/01/tommy-robinson-cries-i-havent-done-anything-as-hes-arrested-at-rally-13517329/

What a chump little Tommy is.

"Little chump" lol... right.

I'd like to see you have the balls to say that to his face, coward.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Intriguing, so people with vile views should be arrested?

What if a cop feels Islamists have vile views? You see the problem with this mentality? I suspect most people don't see a religion which is mainly peaceful in the same way they see an individual, now if you'd said do I think they see Chowdri like that and did they treat him in a similar way, I'd say yes.

Surtur
I suspect most people don't see a religion which is mainly peaceful in the same way they see an individual, now if you'd said do I think they see Chowdri like that and did they treat him in a similar way, I'd say yes.

Why are your suspicions about what people believe anymore valid than the cops?

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Why are your suspicions about what people believe anymore valid than the cops? What makes yours? You are the one comparing attitudes to a religion to those help by an individual and I am stating they treated Chowdray in the same way for his extreme views. He was always getting arrested as an extreme Muslim hate preacher... which he was. In the way little Tommy does his thing... make money off the stupid and get banged up a lot.

Surtur
What makes yours? You are the one comparing attitudes to a religion to those help by an individual and I am stating they treated Chowdray in the same way for his extreme views. He was always getting arrested as an extreme Muslim hate preacher... which he was. In the way little Tommy does his thing... make money off the stupid and get banged up a lot.

Nothing makes mine, that is the point. It's subjective. It's why it's a bad idea to take this attitude of "arrest people with vile views" cuz how could you ever guarantee that whoever it is who decides what the vile views are will always share your ideology?

This is the same with censorship and how you guys don't think when you call for it and then look shocked when you end up censored.

Old Man Whirly!
Nothing makes mine, that is the point. It's subjective. It's why it's a bad idea to take this attitude of "arrest people with vile views" cuz how could you ever guarantee that whoever it is who decides what the vile views are will always share your ideology?

This is the same with censorship and how you guys don't think when you call for it and then look shocked when you end up censored. Disagree, Chowdray preached hate and should have been arrested, Robinson acts as an agent provocateur and British people don't like that. Hence how badly he did in the Elections he stood in. People in the UK generally don't like Tommy's we are relatively tolerant.

Surtur
Disagree, Chowdray preached hate and should have been arrested, Robinson acts as an agent provocateur and British people don't like that. Hence how badly he did in the Elections he stood in. People in the UK generally don't like Tommy's we are relatively tolerant.

The problem is you guys love to rape words of all meaning. "Vile view" could mean anything from you guys. It could be "guy who is 2nd coming of Hitler" or it could be merely "Person is devout Christian".

That is what is honestly worrying about democrats gaining true power in this country now.

And on the flip side of that is how strangely sometimes the lefts views about minorities mirrors what the KKK would say. KKK would just nod in agreement if you said "whites are more prone to be on time than blacks".

Old Man Whirly!
The problem is you guys love to rape words of all meaning. "Vile view" could mean anything from you guys. It could be "guy who is 2nd coming of Hitler" or it could be merely "Person is devout Christian".

That is what is honestly worrying about democrats gaining true power in this country now.

And on the flip side of that is how strangely sometimes the lefts views about minorities mirrors what the KKK would say. KKK would just nod in agreement if you said "whites are more prone to be on time than blacks". Please show where I have ever called being religious a vile view. I think your behaviour to Ennin is more that game.

Surtur
Please show where I have ever called being religious a vile view. I think your behaviour to Ennin is more that game.

I think worshiping a pedo is vile, but I'm not saying you specifically did it I'm using it as an example.

"Vile" can mean a lot of different things, you absolutely have to take the politically charged atmosphere into account when discussing these things.

Old Man Whirly!
I think worshiping a pedo is vile, but I'm not saying you specifically did it I'm using it as an example.

"Vile" can mean a lot of different things, you absolutely have to take the politically charged atmosphere into account when discussing these things. What pedo am I worshipping? Oh you mean Mohammad, I am not Muslim.

Blakemore
stupid racist got arrested for being a stupid racist. What else is knew?

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
stupid racist got arrested for being a stupid racist. What else is knew?

Who is he racist against? Like what race?

eThneoLgrRnae
What him say "muslims her derp."

As if they are actually a race lol.

Blakemore
Who is he racist against? Like what race? the middle eastern brown people who follow islam, perhaps?

Old Man Whirly!
Who is he racist against? Like what race? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Bobsled races.

Surtur
the middle eastern brown people who follow islam, perhaps?

Can you link me to him going after middle eastern people who aren't muslim

eThneoLgrRnae
Gonna be hard to do since nearly all of them are lol except in places like Israel and a few spots in Syria and Egypt.

Blakemore
erm

Surtur
erm

I mean if it's truly about race it wouldn't matter if the middle eastern person is a muslim or not right?

Or did you perhaps misspeak? Was this another joke bro?

Blakemore
I mean if it's truly about race it wouldn't matter if the middle eastern person is a muslim or not right?

Or did you perhaps misspeak? Was this another joke bro? Nah dude, most middle easterners are muzzies. They have stupid beliefs about muhammed. Granted, it's not all of 'em..... but most do. Tommy Robo thinks that about all people with dark skin. Hence the racism.

Surtur
Nah dude, most middle easterners are muzzies. They have stupid beliefs about muhammed. Granted, it's not all of 'em..... but most do. Tommy Robo thinks that about all people with dark skin. Hence the racism.

Lol this is faulty logic unless you can show his issues with Islam are that those who practice it are predominantly middle eastern.

Can you?

Surtur
Has Tommy ever been all "This religion would be better if it had more white people" or something?

Blakemore
Has Tommy ever been all "This religion would be better if it had more white people" or something? No. Wtf?

SquallX
I suspect most people don't see a religion which is mainly peaceful in the same way they see an individual, now if you'd said do I think they see Chowdri like that and did they treat him in a similar way, I'd say yes.

Islam is anything but a peaceful religion as a whole.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
Islam is anything but a peaceful religion as a whole. Disagree, but what would I know ive only lived in 4 Islamic countries and visited about 20, some for prolonged periods.

Blakemore
Lol this is faulty logic unless you can show his issues with Islam are that those who practice it are predominantly middle eastern.

Can you? Do I have to prove Tommy Robinson hates muslims and brown people and lumps them together? I mean, I hate Islam, but I hate the ideology, not the people.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread, masks slipped again.

Adam_PoE
Just awful.

Blakemore
I mean, Tommy Robinson was once in the middle east scoring gear (taking cocaine) tweeting about being the king of the muslim race. So, in his mind, Islam is a race, and he should know, he's their king!

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"Little chump" lol... right.

I'd like to see you have the balls to say that to his face, coward.

Seriously? Robinson is a little punk, I'd twist his leg like it was bamboo and watch him crawl to Hell while flicking lit cigarettes at him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Seriously? Robinson is a little punk, I'd twist his leg like it was bamboo and watch him crawl to Hell while flicking lit cigarettes at him. Pretty much. thumb up

Blakemore
He's a drug addicted dwarf. Those are the worst fighters. I got jumped by two of them on Tuesday night, knocked them both out.

samhain
He's a drug addicted dwarf. Those are the worst fighters. I got jumped by two of them on Tuesday night, knocked them both out.

Were they standing on each others shoulders wearing a long raincoat?

Old Man Whirly!
He's a drug addicted dwarf. Those are the worst fighters. I got jumped by two of them on Tuesday night, knocked them both out. thumb up You and Bada should become Batman and Robin and dish out violence to fools.

Blakemore
Were they standing on each others shoulders wearing a long raincoat? Funny but no. Just your typical 5'3 skinny drug addict who thinks they can hide in the shadows, just and hit you because they're below the average eye line.

thumb up You and Bada should become Batman and Robin and dish out violence to fools. Please don't make me Robin.

Old Man Whirly!
Funny but no. Just your typical 5'3 skinny drug addict who thinks they can hide in the shadows, just and hit you because they're below the average eye line.

Please don't make me Robin. ... ... ... ... mmm

samhain
Please don't make me Robin.

Alfred it is then.

Old Man Whirly!
Alfred it is then. laughing out loud Vicki Vale

Blakemore
I was hoping I'd be Gordon, but **** you both. Now I'm going to be Harvey Dent and you will pay.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/02/far-right-activist-tommy-robinson-says-he-is-being-detained-at-mexican-airport?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Far-right activist Tommy Robinson says he is being detained at Mexican airport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.