How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Just how long will it drag on for?

Will it eventually be decided by votes as it should be or by Congress or by the courts?

wxyz
I have a feeling it will be by the courts, but I hope it's the votes that decide.

Could be weeks.

Surtur
Days at least. Some places are allowing mail in voting to be counted even if it arrives a few days late.

Perhaps weeks.

eThneoLgrRnae
Only real question will be whether or not the dems' dirty tactics with mail-in voting will be enough to overcome the huge landslide Trump gets on election night.

Surtur
I don't see a landslide happening no matter who wins. Not unless tons of conservatives who didn't vote in 2016 come out. I'm talking tens of millions of people.

truejedi
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Only real question will be whether or not the dems' dirty tactics with mail-in voting will be enough to overcome the huge landslide Trump gets on election night.

wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't see a landslide happening no matter who wins. Not unless tons of conservatives who didn't vote in 2016 come out.

I'm talking about on election night, not the election in general. We all know that it'll mostly be dem voters who vote by mail as they are such snowflakes when it comes to Covid and think of it as some kind of scary boogeyman lol and so will be too scared to vote in person.

Most of mail-in votes that'll be coming in will be from Biden-voters. The Trump votes that are sent thru the mail will likely end-up in a ditch, river, or garbage bin somewhere lol.

Blakemore
I voted a few days, but I think it might be 1 or 2 till Biden is confirmed...

eThneoLgrRnae
So you think the dems' cheating with mail-in votes will be enough to overcome Trump's huge lead on election night, I see.

eThneoLgrRnae
Also, who is gonna be counting these millions of mail-in votes?

Democrat operatives posing as "unbiased" people, I suspect lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Triggered by democracy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, the US is a republic so no, not triggered at all by it. I do think it's a terrible form of government though.

Good thing we are a Constitutional Republic instead. smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Triggered by democracy.

Thought u were going to sleep?

eThneoLgrRnae
Thought u were going to sleep?

He probably can't because he's too nervous with election so close.

Blakemore
He probably can't because he's too nervous with election so close. maybe he was just bored?

truejedi
You tell em Ranger. I was going to weigh in, but you had it handled better than I could.

Surtur
Originally posted by truejedi
You tell em Ranger.

NIYZVSElmj4

wxyz
I'm sure after Tuesday, they'll magically find more ballots that are filled out for Biden.

truejedi
Not even sure it will be magic, it might be liberals cheating and making fake ballots too. Something else to watch out for...

Surtur
I don't think liberals would cheat. Leftists? That's another story.

snowdragon
Nope, the US is a republic so no, not triggered at all by it. I do think it's a terrible form of government though.

Good thing we are a Constitutional Republic instead. smile

We can still have democratic processes........but still this is the nightmare I dread, how long until we really know and how many freakin lawsuits and recounts will be forced because of mail in voting.........

How many mail in votes will be thrown away because of signatures not "matching" or any of the other problems that will surface.

BackFire
If the polls are correct it will be a Biden landslide and barring any shenanigans we'll know pretty quickly, within a day or two, or maybe even on election night if you know what to look for, regardless of whether networks want to be cautious and avoid calling it too early.

A Trump landslide will also be obvious pretty quickly.

Any other scenario it will probably take several days/weeks/months.

Blakemore
Biden will landslide. erm

BackFire
You can already make some estimates about overall turnout which is a big key.

We know that 100 million+ people will have voted early by tuesday. And from what I've read estimates are somewhere between 50 million to 70 million people will vote on election day.

If those numbers hold true, and the polling is accurate as far as the percentage of the advantage Biden has with mail in voting, and the advantage Trump has as far as election day voting (according to polls both are pretty equal), then Biden will have the advantage as there will be more mail in voting done this year than election day voting. So on its face, Biden has the advantage and if you just compare those two numbers Biden should have a 10 million+ vote advantage.

Of course there are various wild cards like how many mail in votes will get thrown out (many get thrown out for various reasons every election), how many people actually show up on election day - there could be an election day voting surge that gives Trump an advantage or more people could show up on election day voting for Biden than is expected - or the advantage that each candidate has in their respective voting group (early for Biden vs Day of voting for Trump) could be wrong. So lots of variables still.

Surtur
When is the last time we even saw a landslide in a presidential election? I just don't see it.

jaden_2.0
When is the last time we even saw a landslide in a presidential election? I just don't see it.

Reagan 84.

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Reagan 84. over 30 years ago....

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
over 30 years ago....

And Reagan had an immense popularity it seems neither Trump nor Biden have.

BackFire

Blakemore
I guess.

Surtur

BackFire
In 08 Obama won the popular vote by about 10 million and he got 365 EVs

jaden_2.0

True dat.

Think Nixon's was even bigger.

Not a cock joke.

Surtur
I mean say what u want, yeah he was kind of a piece of shit but Nixon did accomplish a lot.

That is the tragedy here. He didn't need to be all paranoid and bug offices. If he didn't, he'd have still won and gone down as one of the best presidents.

But that cold war era paranoia just infected him.

jaden_2.0
Aye well. He shouldn't have done it when Forrest Gump was in town.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
In 08 Obama won the popular vote by about 10 million and he got 365 EVs

Eh, I see a landslide as like getting 30-40 million more votes.

In a country of over 300 million at least.

BackFire

Surtur

Blakemore
Nixon resigned for stealing said election.

Hill actually made the case against him. XD

BackFire

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
Nixon resigned for stealing said election.

Hill actually made the case against him. XD

No he didn't.

Surtur

Surtur
IOW would my 30 mil now be super diff to 17 back 30+ years ago?

BackFire

BackFire

Surtur

BackFire
Well we were talking about Nixon with the media. Not Reagan. They definitely would have taken Reagan more seriously since he had a lot of experience in government by the time he ran for president. He had been governor of California by that point.

jaden_2.0
You know why?

cuz deh let in al da brown folks

BrolyBlack
Well we were talking about Nixon with the media. Not Reagan. They definitely would have taken Reagan more seriously since he had a lot of experience in government by the time he ran for president. He had been governor of California by that point.

If you voted for Joe Biden from Mexico, **** you bro and **** Robtard!

BackFire

BrolyBlack
True.

jaden_2.0
Remember. You can't have a single opinion about anything political until the the next election.

Thems the rules.

snowdragon
thumb up

Oh no, hide the 40's and chronic.

BackFire

dadudemon
It will be about a week, if it is close, before Biden formally concedes IF and only if Trump wins by a slim margin.

Trump will fight it for weeks if the election is close and Trump loses.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
If the polls are correct it will be a Biden landslide and barring any shenanigans we'll know pretty quickly, within a day or two, or maybe even on election night if you know what to look for, regardless of whether networks want to be cautious and avoid calling it too early.

A Trump landslide will also be obvious pretty quickly.

Any other scenario it will probably take several days/weeks/months.

Polls aren't correct though, just as they weren't correct in 2016.

eThneoLgrRnae

Well, Trump got like 70-80 more electoral votes than Hillary in 2016.

That wasn't exactly a close election lol.

*standby for snowflakes starting to cry about "muh popular vote her derp!"*

eThneoLgrRnae

Trump routinely gets tens-of-thousands of fans to show up at his rallies. I believe he got over 50k at one of his most recent ones.

If that isn't being popular I don't know what is.

eThneoLgrRnae
Eh, I see a landslide as like getting 30-40 million more votes.

In a country of over 300 million at least.

The popular vote isn't what determines if an election is a landslide lol.

It's the EC vote which is the only vote that truly matters.

eThneoLgrRnae

truejedi
See the trucks running the biden bus off the road in Texas? That's what Patriots will do if biden ends up with enough cheating ballots to even falsely claim a victory. Never letting liberals back in power.

Blakemore
No he didn't. I was talking about Hillary Clinton.

DarthAloysius
See the trucks running the biden bus off the road in Texas? That's what Patriots will do if biden ends up with enough cheating ballots to even falsely claim a victory. Never letting liberals back in power. Chilling yeah, good luck America.

Newjak
@Backfire of course Trump will fight it for as long as he can. He knows that once he's out of the office the wolves are coming.

I'm wondering how long the GOP is going to fight for him if Biden wins in a landslide.

Surtur
See the trucks running the biden bus off the road in Texas? That's what Patriots will do if biden ends up with enough cheating ballots to even falsely claim a victory. Never letting liberals back in power.

I saw no evidence they tried to run the bus off the road, I've seen some claim they did.

Is there any actual evidence? Video footage or something of them specifically trying to run the bus off the road?

truejedi
I don't know, I'm just hoping they did. Biden has it coming.

Surtur
I don't know, I'm just hoping they did. Biden has it coming.

So when you said "see the trucks running the bus off the road" you were not saying you actually saw video footage confirming this? Okay.

Surtur
Also there is a Biden staffer(the white suv) who is under investigation by the cops I think

Surtur
Wtf is the white suv doing?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1322646326807568390

carthage
How long was the count in 2016????

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
@Backfire of course Trump will fight it for as long as he can. He knows that once he's out of the office the wolves are coming.

I'm wondering how long the GOP is going to fight for him if Biden wins in a landslide. thumb up Exactly... if he loses, shit is going down for deplorable.

Newjak
@Broly maybe I did. It wouldn't change my point wink

eThneoLgrRnae
It would let us breathe a sigh of relief that one less crazy leftist is in the country.

And you have no point, as usual.

Surtur
I want to be clear I don't agree with what the Trumpers did to the Biden bus even if it doesn't seem to have been anything illegal. It's just not a good idea, the optics aren't good and even beyond that with emotions so high this could have caused a serious accident.

So far it seems the white suv was in the wrong, though I also do not think the truck should have retaliated since that also could have caused an accident. And on top of that it gave them an excuse to claim they were the ones wronged.

BrolyBlack
@Broly maybe I did. It wouldn't change my point wink

I doubt you moved out of the country.

BrolyBlack
It would let us breathe a sigh of relief that one less crazy leftist is in the country.

And you have no point, as usual.

laughing out loudlaughing out loudOriginally posted by Newjak

I'm wondering how long the GOP is going to fight for him if Biden wins in a landslide.

I mean your side never accepted the election results. Hence 3 years of investigations. Whats your excuse for that?

Newjak
I want to be clear I don't agree with what the Trumpers did to the Biden bus even if it doesn't seem to have been anything illegal. It's just not a good idea, the optics aren't good and even beyond that with emotions so high this could have caused a serious accident.

So far it seems the white suv was in the wrong, though I also do not think the truck should have retaliated since that also could have caused an accident. And on top of that it gave them an excuse to claim they were the ones wronged.

Here is another video showing the white car behind the bus first. There is no good transition of what transpired between that point and the truck and SUV coming into contact.

I'm willing to bet that either right lane was ending and the two lanes merged together creating an issue or the bus was trying to get into the left lane and the SUV was trying not to get separated from it.

Not sure who is to really blame. If it the later the white SUV would technically be at fault. If it's the former it would technically be the truck. Either way I'm willing to bet the Trump Truck was being super aggressive with space considering how close the white SUV was trying to stay to the bus and decided they wanted to wedge themselves behind the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjK_Eu8uME&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BloombergQuickTake%3ANow

Newjak
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

I mean your side never accepted the election results. Hence 3 years of investigations. Whats your excuse for that? Trump shouldn't do shady shit that even his own party said he shouldn't have done erm

Robtard

They'll support Trump as long as he's POTUS, then once he's out they'll start their marketing campaign to remake themselves. "We were never really Trump supporters and the GOP didn't become the party of Trump." Kinda like what Paul Ryan did after he rage-quit out of office.

eThneoLgrRnae
So far it's only been the democrats that I've seen doing shady shit.

truejedi
It always is. Republicans are upstanding citizens, and if they aren't, they are Democrats. You tell em, Ranger!

eThneoLgrRnae
The republicans aren't perfect either but democrats have done far worse shit.

-Pr-
This whole "we can only lose if the other side cheats" rhetoric is weird. I mean, I get that people are cheating (I honestly assume both sides are anyway), but I'd honestly be amazed if there was any kind of landslide.

It honestly just sounds like a ready-made excuse, just in case.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
This whole "we can only lose if the other side cheats" rhetoric is weird. I mean, I get that people are cheating (I honestly assume both sides are anyway), but I'd honestly be amazed if there was any kind of landslide.

It honestly just sounds like a ready-made excuse, just in case. I mean there is a reason that voting in this country is generally so low. It's because voting is made harder than it's needs to be in this country.

-Pr-
I mean there is a reason that voting in this country is generally so low. It's because voting is made harder than it's needs to be in this country.

Why is it so hard? I mean, what's the process of voting?

Over here, we get a voter card in the post, we go to the voting station with the card and our id, go in to the booth, and boom. In and out in a couple of minutes unless there's a big queue or something.

wxyz
In my whole 18 years of voting, I have never had to register to vote.

In Canada, eligible voters are automatically registered.

truejedi
One thing I don't agree with the GOP on, why make every single method of voting harder? Considering the vast majority of people love Trump, opening up every method of voting should only make his victory more glorious!

wxyz
Agreed, voting should be made as easy as possible for eligible voters.

Long lineups, and minimal voting locations is wrong.

There's a school literally a few minutes away by foot where I vote, and I don't think I've waited more than 20 minutes to vote.

I've seen in the US, it takes some people hours to vote.

Newjak
Why is it so hard? I mean, what's the process of voting?

Over here, we get a voter card in the post, we go to the voting station with the card and our id, go in to the booth, and boom. In and out in a couple of minutes unless there's a big queue or something. There are a couple of things.

One is party voter suppression is a very real thing. I happen to live in a very badly gerrymandered state. So it forces votes to not matter as much. You generally know who will win what area pretty early on in advance.

Also the number of polling places can be limited depending on who is in power. So certain places will only have one polling area despite them having much higher population densities then similar sized areas that with much lower populations. This can lead to long wait times.

We also don't get time off for going to vote. Yeah companies have to let you go vote but you lose out on salary. So a lot of people either can't go vote in the morning because they can't be late for work and end up trying to go afterwards. Of course if they work late they probably won't be able to make it before the polls close.

There is also transportation issues. Faulty voting ID laws that tend to hit the poorer populace more making it harder for them vote.

Honestly I think of the first things we need to do is make election day a day or 2 holiday. We also need to keep the early voting standards we kind of ramped up during this pandemic.

After that you can put on a nationwide campaign to turn voting into a party day with the voting stations.

BrolyBlack

-Pr-
There are a couple of things.

One is party voter suppression is a very real thing. I happen to live in a very badly gerrymandered state. So it forces votes to not matter as much. You generally know who will win what area pretty early on in advance.

Also the number of polling places can be limited depending on who is in power. So certain places will only have one polling area despite them having much higher population densities then similar sized areas that with much lower populations. This can lead to long wait times.

We also don't get time off for going to vote. Yeah companies have to let you go vote but you lose out on salary. So a lot of people either can't go vote in the morning because they can't be late for work and end up trying to go afterwards. Of course if they work late they probably won't be able to make it before the polls close.

There is also transportation issues. Faulty voting ID laws that tend to hit the poorer populace more making it harder for them vote.

Honestly I think of the first things we need to do is make election day a day or 2 holiday. We also need to keep the early voting standards we kind of ramped up during this pandemic.

After that you can put on a nationwide campaign to turn voting into a party day with the voting stations.

It's almost like they don't want certain people to vote, huh.

Newjak
It's almost like they don't want certain people to vote, huh. I know right

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
They'll support Trump as long as he's POTUS, then once he's out they'll start their marketing campaign to remake themselves. "We were never really Trump supporters and the GOP didn't become the party of Trump." Kinda like what Paul Ryan did after he rage-quit out of office. If Trump leaves I foresee lots of KMC accounts going and many new accounts with similar personalities opening.

Surtur
Here is another video showing the white car behind the bus first. There is no good transition of what transpired between that point and the truck and SUV coming into contact.

I'm willing to bet that either right lane was ending and the two lanes merged together creating an issue or the bus was trying to get into the left lane and the SUV was trying not to get separated from it.

Not sure who is to really blame. If it the later the white SUV would technically be at fault. If it's the former it would technically be the truck. Either way I'm willing to bet the Trump Truck was being super aggressive with space considering how close the white SUV was trying to stay to the bus and decided they wanted to wedge themselves behind the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjK_Eu8uME&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BloombergQuickTake%3ANow

Being there first is irrelevant since at one point the suv was no longer behind it. Blame it on merging or lane changes, clearly at one point the white suv was no longer behind the bus. You can see it then trying to reclaim that position through force which it had no right to do.

You can try to claim the suv is just reacting to aggression, but the video posted just doesn't show it. It's quite possible they are and these trumpers were as bad as claimed. Yet as far as I can tell there is no evidence of the main claim, which is that trumpers were trying to run the bus off the road.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump's right-wing militias will try to intimidate voters, we know these fascists and LARPers will shoot... They've done it before!

Surtur
Trump's right-wing militias will try to intimidate voters, we know these fascists and LARPers will shoot... They've done it before!

It's not like the alt left hasn't tried to intimidate people.

Either way there is a difference between trying to intimidate someone and running them off the road.

It's certainly possible they did try to run the bus off the road, but these days? We absolutely need proof to back up such claims.

Old Man Whirly!
It's not like the alt left hasn't tried to intimidate people.

Either way there is a difference between trying to intimidate someone and running them off the road.

It's certainly possible they did try to run the bus off the road, but these days? We absolutely need proof to back up such claims. They aren't usually far-right Larpers with automatic weapons... Hopefully, the time for these idiots is coming and America will save its soul. Brave Americans don't let the right-wingers with Automatic weapons dressed for call of duty intimidate you, face them bravely, as you faced the British in Washington in 1812 or hopefully more so.

Surtur
They aren't usually far-right Larpers with automatic weapons... Hopefully, the time for these idiots is coming and America will save its soul. Brave Americans don't let the right-wingers with Automatic weapons dressed for call of duty intimidate you, face them bravely, as you faced the British in Washington in 1812 or hopefully more so.

No they're just far left larpers with bricks and firebombs.

Yes I agree with you hopefully the time is coming for the far left and right, neither have any place in this country. Agreed thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
No they're just far left larpers with bricks and firebombs.

Yes I agree with you hopefully the time is coming for the far left and right, neither have any place in this country. Agreed thumb up American's rise up, let the traversty of the last 4 years embolden you, the little orange idol never won your hearts, minds or the peoples vote, he is not "your" leader, tear him down and metaphorically erect the guillotine. Vive la Americans.

Surtur
American's rise up, let the traversty of the last 4 years embolden you, the little orange idol never won your hearts, minds or the peoples vote, he is not "your" leader, tear him down and metaphorically erect the guillotine. Vive la Americans.

Agreed. the lefts behavior over the past 4 years was awful. People need to rise up to not give these crazies any power.

Newjak
Being there first is irrelevant since at one point the suv was no longer behind it. Blame it on merging or lane changes, clearly at one point the white suv was no longer behind the bus. You can see it then trying to reclaim that position through force which it had no right to do.

You can try to claim the suv is just reacting to aggression, but the video posted just doesn't show it. It's quite possible they are and these trumpers were as bad as claimed. Yet as far as I can tell there is no evidence of the main claim, which is that trumpers were trying to run the bus off the road. If it was the right lane merging into the left lane then technically the white SUV would have had the right of way.

Heck it may have gotten over to avoid initially getting hit by the truck. I've seen that type of thing happen before.

Also in the video you see the truck start to speed up as the bus and white SUV look to initially be passing the truck then it starts to keep pace.

Surtur
If it was the right lane merging into the left lane then technically the white SUV would have had the right of way.

Heck it may have gotten over to avoid initially getting hit by the truck. I've seen that type of thing happen before.

Also in the video you see the truck start to speed up as the bus and white SUV look to initially be passing the truck then it starts to keep pace.

But we don't know if it was merging, it doesn't look like it was a merge it looks like the suv is trying to push its way back into position behind the bus.

So at this point: the narrative being pushed by the left just has not been confirmed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Agreed. the lefts behavior over the past 4 years was awful. People need to rise up to not give these crazies any power.

thumb up Amen.

Newjak
But we don't know if it was merging, it doesn't look like it was a merge it looks like the suv is trying to push its way back into position behind the bus.

So at this point: the narrative being pushed by the left just has not been confirmed. Which is why I said we don't know what happened because there is a gap from when the white SUV was clearly behind the bus to what we saw during the vehicles coming together. I out out two possible scenarios where either one would be technically wrong :/

Let's also be honest though. The SUV was trying to stay behind the bus the truck decided it wanted to be behind the bus and was a jerk about it.

If I saw two vehicles clearly traveling together and not wanting to get separated I would have made space for them.

Surtur
Which is why I said we don't know what happened because there is a gap from when the white SUV was clearly behind the bus to what we saw during the vehicles coming together. I out out two possible scenarios where either one would be technically wrong :/

Let's also be honest though. The SUV was trying to stay behind the bus the truck decided it wanted to be behind the bus and was a jerk about it.

If I saw two vehicles clearly traveling together and not wanting to get separated I would have made space for them.

Maybe he was being a jerk about it, but the person in the suv overreacted. Their actions had more of a risk of causing an accident than anything we saw the truck do.

Newjak
Maybe he was being a jerk about it, but the person in the suv overreacted. Their actions had more of a risk of causing an accident than anything we saw the truck do. I mean if we're technically talking about things that would most likely cause an accident the truck speeding up to not let the white SUV pass was high risk.

Also the Trump truck squad caused the potential for accident to be much higher by even swarming the bus :/

Like I'm willing to bet the law will most likely side with the truck in most scenarios as having the right of way but don't pretend the situation was normal and the driver of the white SUV was reacting to being surrounded and was probably scared

Surtur
I mean if we're technically talking about things that would most likely cause an accident the truck speeding up to not let the white SUV pass was high risk.

Also the Trump truck squad caused the potential for accident to be much higher by even swarming the bus :/

Like I'm willing to bet the law will most likely side with the truck in most scenarios as having the right of way but don't pretend the situation was normal and the driver of the white SUV was reacting to being surrounded and was probably scared

I'm not saying the situation is normal I'm saying so far there is no evidence so far for the narrative the leftists have been pushing. I do hope you've applied your same "they were probably scared" logic to folk in cars who have run down protesters after they physically surrounded their car.

Newjak
I'm not saying the situation is normal I'm saying so far there is no evidence so far for the narrative the leftists have been pushing. I do hope you've applied your same "they were probably scared" logic to folk in cars who have run down protesters after they physically surrounded their car. Talk about swerving away from the topic

Robtard
The Trumper truck caravan swarmed the bus, not the other way around. They were the aggressors.

BrolyBlack
Did you ever speak about the leftists burning cities down?

Surtur
Talk about swerving away from the topic

Just as long as you apply the same logic to left leaning protesters who aggressively surround cars and then get run down.

Do you?

Surtur
The Trumper truck caravan swarmed the bus, not the other way around. They were the aggressors.

Leftists made contact first with their car into the truck of a trumper.

This hill? Step off of it smile

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Did you ever speak about the leftists burning cities down?

He certainly didn't care the people Kyle Rittenhouse shot were the aggressors.

Old Man Whirly!
He certainly didn't care the people Kyle Rittenhouse shot were the aggressors. You mean the pretend medic Larper breaking curfew and underage for his gun?

Surtur
You mean the pretend medic Larper breaking curfew and underage for his gun?

Yes, the one that adults went after and then 3 found out what the phrase "f*ck around and find out" meant.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, the one that adults went after and then 3 found out what the phrase "f*ck around and find out" meant. You mean the one prancing around with a gun (confrontational as ****) who lied to even the militia he was with so he could play agent provocateur?

snowdragon
You mean the pretend medic Larper breaking curfew and underage for his gun?

I know right, those silly curfew breakers larcens/robers and assaulters are hard to keep up with.

Surtur
You mean the one prancing around with a gun (confrontational as ****) who lied to even the militia he was with so he could play agent provocateur?

One of the adults were prancing around with a gun.

Wanna keep going?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I know right, those silly curfew breakers larcens/robers and assaulters are hard to keep up with. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You mean the one prancing around with a gun (confrontational as ****) who lied to even the militia he was with so he could play agent provocateur?

Surtur
laughing

Robtard

Bingo

Blakemore
Is that a reference To Washington?

Surtur
Solid gold.

snowdragon

HAHA your use of the word prancing means everything you said was to gay to count.

Next time I expect you to say his ability to sashay and put out fires started fires with larcens.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
HAHA your use of the word prancing means everything you said was to gay to count.

Next time I expect you to say his ability to sashay and put out fires started fires with larcens. That little prick wasn't putting fires out as one of the real medics said to another medic about the prancing Larper, "keep away from that one, he looks like trouble". How right this wonderful compassionate real medic girl was.

Surtur
That little prick wasn't putting fires out as one of the real medics said to another edic about the prancing Larper, "keep away from that one, he looks like trouble". How right this wonderful compassionate medic girl was.

Did the "real medics" provide any proof to back up their claims?

I love this part smile

Old Man Whirly!
Did the "real medics" provide any proof to back up their claims?

I love this part smile I think proof of the pudding is the illegal prancing lying larper putting himself in a call of duty situation so he could fire on people.

Surtur
I think proof of the pudding is the illegal prancing lying larper putting himself in a call of duty situation so he could fire on people.

Translation: they gave no actual evidence

wxyz
People are out there poll watching.

Weird. we don't have that in Canada, afaik.

Old Man Whirly!
Translation: they gave no actual evidence Except bodies from interaction from the prancing LArper who had lied to them about being a medic and was illegally carrying a gun.

Surtur
Except bodies from interaction from the prancing LArper who had lied to them about being a medic and was illegally carrying a gun.

The bodies are proof people f*cked around and found out how is it proof of what the "real medics" claim?

Also link to these "real medics". Licensed medical professionals, are they bro?

Robtard
I think proof of the pudding is the illegal prancing lying larper putting himself in a call of duty situation so he could fire on people.

He was clearly there to deescalate or something, while escalating.

Surtur
He was clearly there to deescalate or something, while escalating.

So one of the guys he shot had a gun too. Why was that guy there? To deescalate or what?

Old Man Whirly!
He was clearly there to deescalate or something, while escalating. Yeah, let's be honest an adult with a gu if you were protesting would be confrontational enough, but a walter mitty, prancing pretend med, call of duty Larper is just asking for shit to happen. Horrible stuff, he will go down for it as the US changes...

Robtard
So one of the guys he shot had a gun too. Why was that guy there? To deescalate or what? Did he use his gun to shoot anyone?

Surtur
Did he use his gun to shoot anyone?

He tried but got shot first, he was too slow and thank god for that.

Why'd he go there with a gun, if you had to guess?

Robtard
Yeah, let's be honest an adult with a gu if you were protesting would be confrontational enough, but a walter mitty, prancing pretend med, call of duty Larper is just asking for shit to happen. Horrible stuff, he will go down for it as the US changes...

I didn't read back so I was unsure what had the KMC Rittenhouse fanboys all worked up today until I saw a news feed just now say "Bail for Kyle Rittenhouse Set at $2 Million" and then I laughed and laughed (at them).

wxyz
Why was the bail set so high?

Surtur
I didn't read back so I was unsure what had the KMC Rittenhouse fanboys all worked up today until I saw a news feed just now say "Bail for Kyle Rittenhouse Set at $2 Million" and then I laughed and laughed (at them).

^This is a lie I'll allow smile

Robtard
He tried but got shot first, he was too slow and thank god for that.

Why'd he go there with a gun, if you had to guess?

So 100% pure speculation on your part and the real answer is: "No, the adult with the gun did not use his gun to shoot people."

Glad we cleared that up.

Old Man Whirly!
I didn't read back so I was unsure what had the KMC Rittenhouse fanboys all worked up today until I saw a news feed just now say "Bail for Kyle Rittenhouse Set at $2 Million" and then I laughed and laughed (at them). Hahahahahahahahaha laughing out loud Fan ****ing tastic.

Robtard
^This is a lie I'll allow smile

No, it's not a lie. The story is on multiple outlets. Rittenhouse got a 2million dollar bail. Get madder.

Robtard
Hahahahahahahahaha laughing out loud Fan ****ing tastic.

We are laughing together (at them) laughing

Surtur
No, it's not a lie. The story is on multiple outlets. Rittenhouse got a 2million dollar bail. Get madder.

Oh son, the lie is you laughing.

Old Man Whirly!
We are laughing together (at them) laughing Hahahaha a victory for common sense, ffs could it go any other way... really? rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
Oh son, the lie is you laughing.

Oh no, I laughed and now I'm laughing at you getting all worked up at me laughing in the first place.

Surtur
Oh no, I laughed and now I'm laughing at you getting all worked up at me laughing in the first place.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu/giphy.gif

Blakemore
Surtur, you know you're more left wing inclined than the stupid right wing religious nuts.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>