What Will Robtard Do After Trump's Victory Tuesday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Trump will win re-election this Tuesday.

When the inevitable happens what will Robtard do?

BrolyBlack
Robtard will spend the next 4 years here trying to start fights with people.

jaden_2.0
"F**k you, Robtard". - Donald J. Trump

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Omg that would be great. The mems would be epic.

jaden_2.0
His Space Force are watching this forum and reporting back. He will tweet it on Tuesday night.

Heard it here first.

BackFire
Probably continue having a wife and kids

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire

That's what Chris Benoit said.

BackFire
Robtard does have a long history of concussions from his early years as a Mexican wrestler.

jaden_2.0
Exclusive footage from those heady days.

X4R-mhw1IT4

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Exclusive footage from those heady days.

X4R-mhw1IT4

laughing out loud

Jesus Christ.

LordofBrooklyn

Robtard SLEPT with your girlfriend and then bought the two of you dinner to cover it up!

Have you forgotten?

dadudemon
Almost nothing.

He will do exactly what he did in 2016: almost nothing related to it. Then post some troll posts and troll threads. Then post a lot (not just on KMC) about anything bad related to Trump. And weirdly complain about anything good Trump does.

Just like millions of other "I hate Trump" Americans will do.

BackFire
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Robtard SLEPT with your girlfriend and then bought the two of you dinner to cover it up!

Have you forgotten?

He got my girlfriend and I got his wife. A fair trade.

jaden_2.0
His wife is your mum and your girlfriend is his sister.

BackFire
That makes it all the better.

eThneoLgrRnae

While I certainly agree that Trump will win, I seriously doubt we will have a winner officially declared on election day or the day after.

SquallX
Should you really be counting you chickens before the eggs are hatched?

Remember that Hillary was suppose to have win, and looked what happened?

Blakemore
I voted Robtard will go insane. What a stupid fking thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX
Should you really be counting you chickens before the eggs are hatched?

Remember that Hillary was suppose to have win, and looked what happened?

And Biden is "supposed to win" this time according to the polls and most leftists are displaying the exact same "yup, we've got this election in the bag" arrogant attitude they were displayin' last time.

That's not counting the chickens before the eggs are hatched?

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
And Biden is "supposed to win" this time according to the polls and most leftists are displaying the exact same "yup, we've got this election in the bag" arrogant attitude they were displayin' last time.

That's not counting the chickens before the eggs are hatched? You said leftist again. I cant recall the last time Robbie said Trumper.

You're a dumb dumb.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
You said leftist again. I cant recall the last time Robbie said Trumper.

You're a dumb dumb. Me neither.

Artol

That's not counting the chickens before the eggs are hatched?

Most of the leftists I know are just mad and annoyed that the Democratic Party is running an establishment prick like Biden.

eThneoLgrRnae
My bad, I guess I should've said "most Democrat voters".

samhain
His wife is your mum and your girlfriend is his sister.

Wouldn't that make BF's girlfriend his own auntie? There's a Brazzers scene in there.

Old Man Whirly!
Probably continue having a wife and kids Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That's what Chris Benoit said. Originally posted by BackFire
Robtard does have a long history of concussions from his early years as a Mexican wrestler. laughing out loud Top notch!

LordofBrooklyn
Where is the commie domestic terrorist that is, Robtard?

Blakemore
Robtard is a commie! laughing out loud This is too funny.

BrolyBlack
Where is the commie domestic terrorist that is, Robtard?

laughing out loud

Hopefully dead or in chains breaking rocks for treason

wxyz
Why is LoB posting in the GDF?

Robtard
Another Robtard Derangement Syndrome thread. Noice.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Another Robtard Derangement Syndrome thread. Noice. laughing out loud it is smile

eThneoLgrRnae
You two should make sure you enjoy well your last few hours of pretend winning. wink

Blakemore
I've known Robbie for a few years now. From what I've gathered, he of Iranian/Italian decent, born in Uruguay, moved to Mexico, then California, joined US citizenship legally, had atleast one marriage and his wife has a fat ass and he likes anal sex. Did I get all of that? He also has some kids to look after, a decent job, good income and is left wing inclined and has a rocking body, from what I've seen.

What do I know about ethneo? He's a trumper redneck from Alabama.

eThneoLgrRnae
You two should make sure you enjoy well your last few hours of pretend winning. wink

That reply goes for you too, little Blakey.

You gonna drink yourself into Oblivion when Trump wins again? laughing

Robtard
I've known Robbie for a few years now. From what I've gathered, he of Iranian/Italian decent, born in Uruguay, moved to Mexico, then California, joined US citizenship legally, had atleast one marriage and his wife has a fat ass and he likes anal sex. Did I get all of that? He also has some kids to look after, a decent job, good income and is left wing inclined and has a rocking body, from what I've seen.

What do I know about ethneo? He's a trumper redneck from Alabama. Iranian? Mexico? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
Iranian? Mexico? laughing out loud You told me you were part Iranian... I might be wrong about Mexico though.

eThneoLgrRnae

Robtard
You told me you were part Iranian... I might be wrong about Mexico though.

I'm not part Iranian. My best friend from 2nd-10th grade was from Iran, did you maybe mix things up, or I could have been messing with you. Really depends.

I've been to Mexico, never moved there.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
I'm not part Iranian. My best friend from 2nd-10th grade was from Iran, did you maybe mix things up, or I could have been messing with you. Really depends.

I've been to Mexico, never moved there. Probably just you messing with me.

No hard feelings, though.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
If Trump wins, I'll just give up on political discussions until decency arrives.

eThneoLgrRnae
You should've never gotten involved in them in the first place since you're totally clueless on American politics anyway.

Same thing goes for pooty.

dadudemon
If Trump wins, I'll just give up on political discussions until decency arrives.

I highly doubt the Democrats and Republicans will all be voted out of office in the next 4 years. You're going to be waiting a long time for decency to happen in US Politics.

Blakemore
Ben Shapiro's interview with Andrew Neil summed it up.

Adam_PoE

What do I know about ethneo? He's a trumper redneck from Alabama.

✓ Italian
✓ Rockin' Bod
✓ Likes Anal

https://media.tenor.com/images/e99859e2c2cda2e359b7e5b679150f9d/tenor.gif

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
✓ Italian
✓ Rockin' Bod
✓ Likes Anal

https://media.tenor.com/images/e99859e2c2cda2e359b7e5b679150f9d/tenor.gif haermm He's got a wife.

Adam_PoE
haermm He's got a wife.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/18ee5b82df9c7e8962eb1f976223ee10/tenor.gif

Robtard
laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

Robtard
Yes, Star. Everyone in this thread has seen that post of yours.

eThneoLgrRnae
No amount of calling me "Star" is gonna soothe your epic-level butthurt after Trump wins , Robbie. wink

BrolyBlack
As we knew all along Robs a Mexican Rapistthumb up

Trump warned us about themlaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!

What do I know about ethneo? He's a trumper redneck from Alabama. thumb up

Robtard
No amount of calling me "Star" is gonna soothe your epic-level butthurt after Trump wins , Robbie. wink

You being the former member Star428 returned is just a fact, star. It's okay, banned people are allowed to return.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

"Rob's"

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
tRcPA7Fzebw Star maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Robtard

roughrider
Sorry - what was the question of this thread again? It seemed to take place in another reality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Who robbed a Mexican rapist?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by roughrider
Sorry - what was the question of this thread again? It seemed to take place in another reality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait until the courts step in.

Adam_PoE

The courts in multiple states have already stepped in. I am afraid you will not like the result.

Surtur
It's true, but to compensate I did enjoy the results of dems not getting a senate majority

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
It's true, but to compensate I did enjoy the results of dems not getting a senate majority

Cope harder.

Surtur
Adam or ADUMB

U were warned, now you been Surted

Surtur
Really pleased with myself and the above comment

S_W_LeGenD
Question should be: What Will Robtard Do After Trump's Biden's Victory Tuesday on a given day?

He hinted in a thread that the Purge is coming.

Repent and hope Robtard will be merciful...

Old Man Whirly!

When the inevitable happens what will Robtard do? How a parody account owns itselfsmile

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Cope harder.

Surt's coping at a hard 10 right now. When he realizes that the Senate race isn't over yet and that the Dems could still get a majority or break even come Jan, Surt will start coping all the way to eleven.

eThneoLgrRnae

thumb up Exactly.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm in 2 minds about this. It's good that no single party has all the power and effective opposition should be a catalyst for compromise the last 2 administrations have shown that, because of blind partisanship, the entire function of government can come to a grinding halt. A lot of the time the opposition isn't based on whether they think legislation proposals are bad for the country but just because it's the "enemy" proposing it.

dadudemon
I'm in 2 minds about this. It's good that no single party has all the power and effective opposition should be a catalyst for compromise the last 2 administrations have shown that, because of blind partisanship, the entire function of government can come to a grinding halt. A lot of the time the opposition isn't based on whether they think legislation proposals are bad for the country but just because it's the "enemy" proposing it.

I think the only way to solve our childish politics problem at the national level is for the GOP to just rename themselves to Democrats. Just merge into the Democratic Party.

That or RCV.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think the only way to solve our childish politics problem at the national level is for the GOP to just rename themselves to Democrats. Just merge into the Democratic Party.

That or RCV.

You should also either do term limits for senators and representatives or move to proportional representation in them.

Robtard

Hi LoB. Trump lost as I said he would. You're welcome.

LordofBrooklyn
Hi LoB. Trump lost as I said he would. You're welcome.

WAIT....

JUST WAIT!

Bashar Teg
WAIT....

JUST WAIT!

*Maintaining holding pattern*

what are we waiting for bro? stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker

thumb up Exactly.

doesn't matter.. crybaby orangutan lost

Blakemore
The courts will pick Biden laughing out loud

BackFire

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
What about the most important lawsuit of them all: the 800,000 votes that were collected and counted after the deadline in PA? Oh DDM, why do you do these things to yourself... roll eyes (sarcastic) It was tossed out.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/07/trump-campaign-pa-lawsuit-thrown-out/

dadudemon
What about the most important lawsuit of them all: the 800,000 votes that were collected and counted after the deadline in PA?

Update:

I looked all over the internet and I don't find where the late votes case has been decided on.

But I do find that there is conflict about adhering to the court orders to separate out ballots received after the voting deadline.

This is bad news for all parties as this does not give the election closure and could result in this going to Congress/Supreme Court.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/07/pennsylvania-election-lawsuit-counties-segregating-late-ballots/6201926002/

Recounts issued for Wisconsin. And ballots are not be segregated in PA.

Old Man Whirly!
Update:

I looked all over the internet and I don't find where the late votes case has been decided on.

But I do find that there is conflict about adhering to the court orders to separate out ballots received after the voting deadline.

This is bad news for all parties as this does not give the election closure and could result in this going to Congress/Supreme Court.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/07/pennsylvania-election-lawsuit-counties-segregating-late-ballots/6201926002/

Recounts issued for Wisconsin. And ballots are not be segregated in PA. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh DDM, why do you do these things to yourself... roll eyes (sarcastic) It was tossed out.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/07/trump-campaign-pa-lawsuit-thrown-out/ teehee smile x2 with different posts. No one will be going to get anything changed by the Supreme Court, the late votes were already being kept separate when the Supreme Court gave the edict and Biden doesn't need those votes.

dadudemon
Update:

Update:

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
teehee smile x2 with different posts. No one will be going to get anything changed by the Supreme Court, the late votes were already being kept separate when the Supreme Court gave the edict and Biden doesn't need those votes.

dadudemon
Update:

Robtard

Blakemore
Yup. Some people need to accept that Trump lost. While it's rare that the incumbent loses as they the advantage, it happens.

He'll concede by not really conceding.

Edit: I googled, Trump is only the 10th president to go into the one-term-loser basket. Off the top of my head, JFK, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Johnson, the other Johnson, Taft, Polk, Taylor, Tyler, Fillmore, Bush, Ford, Harrison...or are we not including assassinations and deaths?

Robtard
They don't count people who were killed or died as they didn't lose their run for a second term.

Blakemore
Does Ford count?

Robtard
I believe he would. He ran for a second and got aethered because he pardoned the corrupt Richard Nixon.

Blakemore
Does Cleveland count twice?

Robtard
Don't think so

Blakemore
I guess technically he won a second term.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread is gold! laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
smile

Darth Thor
Wow Rob really triggered peeps.

Also trust LOB to give that stupid a prediction 1 week before the election when Trump was far behind in all the polls.

Newjak
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wow Rob really triggered peeps.

Also trust LOB to give that stupid a prediction 1 week before the election when Trump was far behind in all the polls. To be fair Trump was technically behind the polls in 2016 as well.

But yes still a stupid predication that did not age well.

Darth Thor

Newjak
Agreed, it's almost like the people who collect data saw a hole in how they collect data and filled because they are actually good at their jobs.

Robtard

^LoB and I had a bet where he would put a "Trump Cuck" tag under his name if Biden won and I would put whatever he wanted if Trump won.

LoB never honored the bet, he's a coward.

Blakemore
What a stupid thread. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
op is a phaggot?

cdtm

I too would like to know how Rob took it after Trump won on Tuesday. Good thread LoB. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
I too would like to know how Rob took it after Trump won on Tuesday. Good thread LoB. thumb up

durpoop

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm

Are you retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.