Ongoing terror attack in Austria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
https://news.sky.com/story/vienna-synagogue-terror-attack-live-updates-several-killed-after-multiple-attackers-open-fire-in-austria-capital-official-says-12122199

Surtur
RIP to the victims.

Who do you think is behind this attack?

Blakemore
This is really depressing erm

dadudemon
Read about this, earlier. Austria?

Why people gotta f*ck around in Austria?

But we will know more details as the Austrian authorities release them.

Insane Titan

ArtificialGlory
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-austria-attack/austrian-minister-says-islamist-terrorist-in-vienna-attack-death-toll-rises-to-five-idUSKBN27J0EN

Religion of peace strikes again.

dadudemon
Saw some stuff posted on the nets that it is definitely ISIS because an ISIS tweet showed half of one of the photos that has the perps in the other half.

Why would ISIS post half of a photo to support their cause and the other half contained the attackers? Probably because the attackers were being saved for the op so the authorities could not identify them until the attack happened.

That or the other half of the ISIS folks in that photo were too ugly for the PR stunt they were trying?

eThneoLgrRnae
This news is sad but unfortunately it'll get drowned-out by the election.

Tzeentch
Imagine having the balls to attack Arnold Schwarzenegger's home turf.

The revenge will be swift and deadly- I almost pity them.

S_W_LeGenD
Sad and deplorable...

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-austria-attack/austrian-minister-says-islamist-terrorist-in-vienna-attack-death-toll-rises-to-five-idUSKBN27J0EN

Religion of peace strikes again.
And following:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54766208

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/01/man-in-medieval-clothing-leaves-multiple-victims-in-quebec-city-stabbing-attack

Other religion of peace?

---

https://images.midilibre.fr/api/v1/images/view/5f9bf1763e454661ef13c9a6/large/image.jpg?v=1

The photo show some French Muslims guarding a Cathedral in their locality as an expression of solidarity with French Christians in these trying times.

---

Not sure if these attacks are related or unrelated but Charlie Hebdo is not helping at all with its disgusting cartoons and HATE SPEEH.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Sad and deplorable...

And following:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/01/man-in-medieval-clothing-leaves-multiple-victims-in-quebec-city-stabbing-attack

Other religion of peace?

---

https://images.midilibre.fr/api/v1/images/view/5f9bf1763e454661ef13c9a6/large/image.jpg?v=1

The photo show some French Muslims guarding a Cathedral in their locality as an expression of solidarity with French Christians in these trying times.

---

Not sure if these attacks are related or unrelated but Charlie Hebdo is not helping at all with its disgusting cartoons and HATE SPEEH. Are you a f*cking retard ?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Are you a f*cking retard ?
Are you?

Talk to me when you are sober.

Silent Master
Cartoons, OMG. burn the heretic.

Insane Titan

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm surprised he didn't bring up the Crusades or the Inquisitions in his lame attempt at deflection.

Silent Master
Cartoons crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby

SquallX
Sad and deplorable...

And following:

Other religion of peace?

---

---

Not sure if these attacks are related or unrelated but Charlie Hebdo is not helping at all with its disgusting cartoons and HATE SPEEH.

Funny, you keep making excuses for a religion that murders innocents for no other reasons than making fun, and criticizing it.

wxyz
If your ideology makes you kill and/or assault people for making cartoons of one of your prophets, your ideology is wrong.

S_W_LeGenD
@Insane Titan

You have comprehension problems, man. I suggest you get your eyes checked.

I clearly mentioned "Sad and deplorable..." for the news you shared. I also addressed an Islamophobic post beneath my statement.

I see much Islam bashing in this forum which is not productive for conversations but hate speech. This is not the first thread in which I addressed Islamophobic posts in a while - there are other threads (one is LOCKED; another active and needlessly bumped by a member).

If a person having Islamic name and shouting AA stabs/kills somebody then "Religion of peace strikes again." - (1)

(1) Did s/he receive epiphany from Allah Almighty or Prophet (PBUH) just before the deed for the needful? What s/he does is on him and a crime (nothing to do with Islamic teachings which many of you have no clue about).

If a person of (another) faith shouting anything stabs/kills somebody then nothing?

Double standards.

Stop blaming a religion please. People are not perfect to begin with and some are not practicing Muslims but hypocrites to whom Islamic teachings matter little in life.

Islamophobia is extremism and hate speech.

Originally posted by SquallX
Funny, you keep making excuses for a religion that murders innocents for no other reasons than making fun, and criticizing it.
Recommended read: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/islam-muslim-terrorism-islamist-extremism-quran-teaching-violence-meaning-prophet-muhammed-a7676246.html

And see above.

Insane Titan

S_W_LeGenD
@Insane Titan

So you are broadly Anti-Religion? Thanks for letting me know?

You are one angry man tho - eat ice cream and cool off.

Robtard
Trumpet attacking Trumpet. Oh my.

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
If your ideology makes you kill and/or assault people for making cartoons of one of your prophets, your ideology is wrong.

^This is correct

Blakemore
Yeah, ironically Trumpers think anyone who isn't, is super pro muslim, when really, that's not the case.

Old Man Whirly!
The thing is and this is true, most Muslims are as disgusted by this shit as anyone else. My driver is a Muslim and commented on it today. He is a lovely, gentle man who would never hurt anyone and he said "the western world hates Islam, but it only knows these people".

Insane Titan
@Insane Titan

So you are broadly Anti-Religion? Thanks for letting me know?

You are one angry man tho - eat ice cream and cool off. I have no problem with people finding strength and comfort from religion. But the facts remain, religions are riddled with hypocrites and corruption with vast atrocities performed in the name of various religions.

Lmao angry , I just dont tolerate flat out liars and bullshitters like you. What excuses are you going to use next to justify your stance.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah, ironically Trumpers think anyone who isn't, is super pro muslim, when really, that's not the case. wxyz's comment is true regardless of religion or general views.

eg I used to post in an automobile-themed forum many years ago that was filled with super-Republicans, several of them expressed how they would physically assault anyone they witnessed burning an American flag or mocking Jesus. Like get your morals checked, bruvs.

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!
I have no problem with people finding strength and comfort from religion. But the facts remain, religions are riddled with hypocrites and corruption with vast atrocities performed in the name of various religions.

Lmao angry , I just dont tolerate flat out liars and bullshitters like you. What excuses are you going to use next to justify your stance. This is also true, re: Religion, but most religious people are not extremists from any group.

eThneoLgrRnae

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The thing is and this is true, most Muslims are as disgusted by this shit as anyone else. My driver is a Muslim and commented on it today. He is a lovely, gentle man who would never hurt anyone and he said "the western world hates Islam, but it only knows these people". thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
thumb up My wife was brought up in a mixed household as a Muslim, she doesn't believe in religion but her family do. They are not mad bombers.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
My wife was brought up in a mixed household as a Muslim, she doesn't believe in religion but her family do. They are not mad bombers. my missus was brought up in a mixed house hold too. Her mother is Turkish her father Irish. Though he may be a mad Bomber laughing out loud

snowdragon
This is also true, re: Religion, but most religious people are not extremists from any group.

Most not all but most of the countries with more extreme views tend to have lower education levels sad

Then you get the extremists at the top who are hyper intelligent and generally have multiple goals when they organize, the real scaries.

Most ppl just want to live decent lives with food,water, shelter take care of families, most don't have the time to radicalize.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
my missus was brought up in a mixed house hold too. Her mother is Turkish her father Irish. Though he may be a mad Bomber laughing out loud laughing out loud Yeah, she had a Muslim French Ghanaian mum and a Christian Nigerian Dad. Dad's dead, Mum is a Doctor working mostly in SA. Irish and Turkish is a heady mix, I actually used to go out with a few years ago a Morrocan/Irish girl Rob gave me some advice which made me laugh, she'll stab you! I'm quarter Irish Traveller so I do laugh.Originally posted by snowdragon
Most not all but most of the countries with more extreme views tend to have lower education levels sad

Then you get the extremists at the top who are hyper intelligent and generally have multiple goals when they organize, the real scaries.

Most ppl just want to live decent lives with food,water, shelter take care of families, most don't have the time to radicalize. You say that, but it's a poverty thing to a point... Hell, some of your states no offense meant, have more in common with KSA as customs and are Christian than C of E. I mean to be fair Brits are generally the least religious in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_the_United_Kingdom

Surtur
Facebook Twitter Flipboard Email Copy News Vienna terrorist Kujtim Fejzulai took selfie with AK-47, machete before attack

So yeah Islam related. Shocking.

https://i.imgur.com/7QUJjMR.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Facebook Twitter Flipboard Email Copy News Vienna terrorist Kujtim Fejzulai took selfie with AK-47, machete before attack

So yeah Islam related. Shocking.

https://i.imgur.com/7QUJjMR.jpg Ffs, he is surely a Sasha Baron Cohen Character.

Surtur
"The radicalized gunman was jailed for trying to join the terror group in Syria and was released in December 2019, according to the news outlet.

He was convicted in April 2019 for membership in a terrorist group and sentenced to 22 months but was released early under the Juvenile Court Act, the Mirror reported, citing a report in Kronen Zeitung"

Charming

Robtard
Haven't really followed this, but did this crazy person at least get killed too?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Haven't really followed this, but did this crazy person at least get killed too?

This radical terrorist was indeed killed by some cops thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
They were a group, some are still at large.

Robtard
"killed by some cops" -Surt

Probably for the best then.

Robtard
They were a group, some are still at large.

Oh, that's not good then. Hopefully they get picked up and expose all those who helped.

Old Man Whirly!
"killed by some cops"

Probably for the best then. Others out there being looked for, I think 1 got caught.

Surtur
"killed by some cops" -Surt

Probably for the best then.

Indeed, the less radical terrorists the better.

Robtard
Surt, you're trying really hard again and I wanted to let you know that I noticed.

Old Man Whirly!
Indeed, the less radical terrorists the better. I;m happy you got it right what they are! Well done Surt!

Surtur
Surt, you're trying really hard again and I wanted to let you know that I noticed.

I'm agreeing with you, how is it trying hard? Would you rather I pick a fight kiddo? Say the word.

Surtur
I;m happy you got it right what they are! Well done Surt!

Yep, radical islamist terrorists need to go.

It's fun when all 3 of us agree.

Robtard
I'm agreeing with you, how is it trying hard? Would you rather I pick a fight kiddo? Say the word.

I'm letting you know that I noticed how hard you're trying, as people generally want to be acknowledged when they try hard. Stow the tough-guy act, okay. You've already painted yourself as an invalid to all of KMC years ago.

Robtard
Others out there being looked for, I think 1 got caught.

Good, he'll probably roll-over on his crazy buddies and they'll all get caught.

Surtur
I'm letting you know that I noticed how hard you're trying, as people generally want to be acknowledged when they try hard. Stow the tough-guy act, okay. You've already painted yourself as an invalid to all of KMC years ago.

So you're mad I agree with you about radical islamic terrorists?

Shit dude it isn't even Friday and you're upset.

Robtard
It's clear you're trying to pick a fight where none was had to begin with, seems like something pending in the back of your mind has you angered...

Now please, let the adults talk. Seems there's more of these guys on the run.

Surtur
You are creepily paranoid tonight. I agreed with you about the terrorist.

For what it's worth I do not think Trump will win so set your worries aside thumb up

wxyz
I'd rather the Terrorists rot in prison forever than being killed.

Surtur
I'd rather the Terrorists rot in prison forever than being killed.

I mean see now, this needs to be qualified.

I'd rather them rot in 24/7 solitary confinement and be fed stale bread and water twice a day. That isn't usually what goes down tho if it did I'd be all for it.

But if they're gonna be given access to even decent meals, books, tv, a work out room, sunlight, etc. then nah remove them from this planet.

wxyz
I mean see now, this needs to be qualified.

I'd rather them rot in 24/7 solitary confinement and be fed stale bread and water twice a day. That isn't usually what goes down tho if it did I'd be all for it.

But if they're gonna be given access to even decent meals, books, tv, a work out room, sunlight, etc. then nah remove them from this planet.

I can see your point of view.

I'd rather treat them humanely though.

No luxuries, just necessities.

Surtur
I can see your point of view.

I'd rather treat them humanely though.

No luxuries, just necessities.

I just always remember back to years ago hearing about a guy who killed his wife and kids and someone interviewed his lawyer asking how he was coping with his first week in prison.

And the lawyer said he's okay, he watched the LOTR trilogy.

Watched the LOTR trilogy? Yeah no. Boil him alive.

wxyz
I just always remember back to years ago hearing about a guy who killed his wife and kids and someone interviewed his lawyer asking how he was coping with his first week in prison.

And the lawyer said he's okay, he watched the LOTR trilogy.

Watched the LOTR trilogy? Yeah no. Boil him alive.

Yeah, that's BS.

Surtur
See cuz my issue is I feel like I could adjust to life there if it was just, you get 3 meals a day, you get tv, books. You can work out.

It's a cushier life than some innocent people have. And if there is ever a moment where a killer "adjusts" to his prison atmosphere he needs to be placed in a worse prison.

wxyz
See cuz my issue is I feel like I could adjust to life there if it was just, you get 3 meals a day, you get tv, books. You can work out.

It's a cushier life than some innocent people have. And if there is ever a moment where a killer "adjusts" to his prison atmosphere he needs to be placed in a worse prison.

What innocent people have a worse life than prison?

Surtur
What innocent people have a worse life than prison?

Go find a homeless guy living on the street and ask if he'd like 3 squares a day, a bed, access to tv and movies and books. And a gym. And the ability to shower regularly.

wxyz
Go find a homeless guy living on the street and ask if he'd like 3 squares a day, a bed, access to tv and movies and books. And a gym. And the ability to shower regularly.

When you put it that way, it makes sense.

Although I don't think we should be using the homeless as a metric. smile

S_W_LeGenD
I have no problem with people finding strength and comfort from religion. But the facts remain, religions are riddled with hypocrites and corruption with vast atrocities performed in the name of various religions.

Lmao angry , I just dont tolerate flat out liars and bullshitters like you. What excuses are you going to use next to justify your stance.
You continue to call me those names and expect a conversation? Not possible, mate.

Surtur
When you put it that way, it makes sense.

Although I don't think we should be using the homeless as a metric. smile

I mean, it makes you uncomfortable right? That even though we killed him in the end, we treated Ted Bundy a lot better than our homeless, until we killed him.

wxyz
I mean, it makes you uncomfortable right? That even though we killed him in the end, we treated Ted Bundy a lot better than our homeless, until we killed him.

If you're making a point about homelessness; I agree society needs to end it.

No one should be homeless.

Surtur
Even set aside homelessness.

I'd rather get 3 square meals a day in prison than live in roach infested public housing in the ghetto.

wxyz

I'd rather get 3 square meals a day in prison than live in roach infested public housing in the ghetto.

#metoo

Robtard

I'd rather get 3 square meals a day in prison than live in roach infested public housing in the ghetto. Originally posted by wxyz
#metoo

No, you'd rather be free and poor than in prison. Stop lying.

wxyz

I'd rather be in prison with all my needs taken care of, then having to live on the streets.

I've almost been homeless before, and it was terrifying.

Surtur

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed, like saying "Texas is going blue because of Trump and Trumpers". laughing out loud

We see now how that turned-out lol.

Insane Titan

SquallX

Artol

I think you are right. I do think prisons should be pretty humane, mores so than they are now, with lots of options for recreation and personal development, but your point is a really good one, I think life outside of prisons should be better than these "cushy" prisons I am describing. I don't think the solution to the problem of people having worse lives than prisoners is to make the life of prisoners worse, especially since I think it is counter productive to the goals of prison.

S_W_LeGenD
@Insane Titan

Let that HATE flow through you. This is the path towards the Dark Side...

Insane Titan

S_W_LeGenD
Your responses tell otherwise. cool

HATE is feeling. wink

Insane Titan

Robtard

S_W_LeGenD
@Insane Titan

Who is the scum here is apparent from continued personal attacks. I attempted to lighten your mood but you are not worth it because your are biased and your mind is clouded by hatred for religious people, Muslims most likely.

Read this: https://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5437&context=flr

- and apply breaks to your filthy mouth.

Do not try to pretend that you know better and question intellect of others.

Further personal attacks will be discussed with Moderation team at length.

SquallX

Robtard
Thanks for the insult?

Newer and flashier news flash: Some people who supported Obama also went on to support Trump. The two are not exclusive.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
For some reasons, he believes if you denounce Islamic terrorist, you somehow hates all of the Islamic faith.

Rob is doing his usual shtick. He wouldn't even call this guy a terrorist and just called him crazy lol. Then got butthurt when I called him a terrorist.

Now he'd have a different reaction if a white right winger had done this. He'll lie about that too and say otherwise just watch.

Insane Titan

Badabing
Guys, tone it down. I encourage lively debate. But let's stop antagonizing and insulting.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud SWL is such a femboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.