It feels like Christmas Morning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
I'm disappointed the odds are too close.

Surtur
You've repeatedly made threads today that could have gone in the trump thread.

Is this a cry for attention?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
You've repeatedly made threads today that could have gone in the trump thread.

Is this a cry for attention? Are you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'm disappointed the odds are too close. Yeah, I think we will see an epic. crushing victory of Trump mate. smile

Surtur
Are you?

No I am not making multiple threads that could go into the trump thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, I think we will see an epic. crushing victory of Trump mate. smile

No you don't.

Old Man Whirly!
No you don't. Yes I do! I'm putting it out there and rocking out with my cock out!

Blakemore
No I am not making multiple threads that could go into the trump thread. You're the reactive one. Worse than ethneo.....

Blakemore
Bash and Rob will laugh their asses off!

Old Man Whirly!
You're the reactive one. Worse than ethneo..... To be fair to the Trumpers, this thread is meant to trigger them, and come Joe's victory it will. Massively! smile

snowdragon
Yes I do! I'm putting it out there and rocking out with my cock out!

Hang out with the wang out huh, sounds chilly this time of year eek!

BackFire
It feels like Christmas morning if there was a good chance that on Christmas morning you may not know what gifts you get for a few weeks and one of those gifts may be taken by the courts.

Surtur
You're the reactive one. Worse than ethneo.....

Quit this creepy projection.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
It feels like Christmas morning if there was a good chance that on Christmas morning you may not know what gifts you get for a few weeks and one of those gifts may be taken by the courts. True, but I am taking a massive gamble here and I love it. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Hang out with the wang out huh, sounds chilly this time of year eek! Not in West Africa mate, 36 degrees today and getting hotter! smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Not in West Africa mate, 36 degrees today and getting hotter! smile

I'm guessing in west africa the best christmas present is not being murdered by a hippo

BrolyBlack
Yeah, I did, but it's a gamble that will pay off, I'm rocking our with my cock out! smile

This is weird

Old Man Whirly!
I'm guessing in west africa the best christmas present is not being murdered by a hippo Nah, that's South Africa more. The best Christmas present here is corrupt oil money!

Old Man Whirly!
November is here and Christmas is early! smile

BrolyBlack
Have you ever thought about not trying so hard to make a joke?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Have you ever thought about not trying so hard to make a joke? Where would the fun in that be... Jingle bells, Trump's ass smells, let's see him go away to prison

Surtur
Nah, that's South Africa more. The best Christmas present here is corrupt oil money!

And a lack of aids

Old Man Whirly!
And a lack of aids and Ebola

Adam_PoE
Yes I do! I'm putting it out there and rocking out with my cock out!

Pics or it isn't true.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Pics or it isn't true. laughing out loud It's your birthday so perhaps... Nah the wife would kill me and it's bedtime sadly. Night mate, 40 years old... Damn, you is middle-aged!

Adam_PoE
laughing out loud It's your birthday so perhaps... Nah the wife would kill me and it's bedtime sadly. Night mate, 40 years old... Damn, you is middle-aged!

VvYIpa1Ulvw

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, the unending Christmas morning will come after Trump whips Biden's a**. After that we'll get to enjoy watching all of the crybabies on the left go insane... AGAIN lol.

Pooty's and Lestov's tears especially are gonna be soooooo delicious lol.

Guaranteed that pooty will either disappear for a while after Trump wins or if he does have the balls to stay he will try to pretend like he isn't upset or hasn't been crying over it lol.

Of course Lestov will disappear just like he did last time after Trump won.

cdtm

truejedi
Man... Today is rough.

Robtard
You're the reactive one. Worse than ethneo.....

Bingo

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
It feels like Christmas morning if there was a good chance that on Christmas morning you may not know what gifts you get for a few weeks and one of those gifts may be taken by the courts.

^This is another Bingo, an unfortunate one.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, the unending Christmas morning will come after Trump whips Biden's a**. After that we'll get to enjoy watching all of the crybabies on the left go insane... AGAIN lol.

Guaranteed that pooty will either disappear for a while after Trump wins or if he does have the balls to stay he will try to pretend like he isn't upset or hasn't been crying over it lol.

Of course Lestov will disappear just like he did last time after Trump won. laughing out loud stfu Star you snowflake!

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Of course Lestov will disappear just like he did last time after Trump won.

^Angry smug Trumper posts like these are aging like a fine wine and this one was only from 3 days ago.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
^Angry smug Trumper posts like these are aging like a fine wine and this one was only from 3 days ago. That one is particularly delicious. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
^Angry smug Trumper posts like these are aging like a fine wine and this one was only from 3 days ago.

aging like 18+ year single malt scotch, actually; and kmc has been a massive distillery for it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
aging like 18+ year single malt scotch, actually; and kmc has been a massive distillery for it. Oh God, yes! My "funny things Trumpers say", thread in a few days after he loses will be entertaining smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.