Which excuse will be used by democrats after Trump wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...and how long will the hissy fits and temper tantrums by those on the left last this time? Another four years? laughing

It's gonna be like a never-ending Christmas again enjoying their constant tears again lol. smile

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...and how long will the hissy fits and temper tantrums by those on the left last this time? Another four years? laughing

It's gonna be like a never-ending Christmas enjoying their constant tears lol. If Trump does win and the Senate remains red. You can enjoy your victory lap into the burning abyss because I'm not voting to hurt you and enjoy tears.

I'm voting because the GOP and Trump are taking this country to a dark place.

cdtm
All of the above.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
All of the above.

Damn. I should've made that an option.

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to edit polls.

You're right, that is what is most likely.

eThneoLgrRnae
I would appreciate any moderator editing the poll by making an "All of the above" option above.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Newjak
If Trump does win and the Senate remains red. You can enjoy your victory lap into the burning abyss because I'm not voting to hurt you and enjoy tears.

If Trump wins when are you moving out?

Blakemore
Matt Damon!

Silent Master
If Trump does win and the Senate remains red. You can enjoy your victory lap into the burning abyss because I'm not voting to hurt you and enjoy tears.

Yea, F those Trump supporters that have been rioting for 100+ days and have been responsible for dozens of deaths. Plus, F Trump and his admin for supporting and encouraging the riots.

Right?

S_W_LeGenD
All of the above.
laughing out loud

Spot on.

An Uncle in NYT support Democrats - would love to talk to him. big grin

---

Although on the flip side, Donald Trump might also create fuss over results if they do not match his expectations.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/03/could-donald-trump-refuse-to-accept-defeat-in-us-presidential-election

He should not do that unless there is evidence of "irregularities."

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea, F those Trump supporters that have been rioting for 100+ days and have been responsible for dozens of deaths. Plus, F Trump and his admin for supporting and encouraging the riots.

Right?

laughing laughing

BOOOOOOM!

That is some major level ownage right there. laughing out loud thumb up

wxyz
All of the above.

BrolyBlack

Newjak
Originally posted by Silent Master

Right? Yeah because that's what is ruining this country. It's not the high increases income inequality, it's not the climate change issues, and nots the fact our healtcare is so expensive because it's privatized. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Don't mind the Trumpets deflections, Newjak, it's all they got left.

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't mind the Trumpets deflections, Newjak, it's all they got left. The stupidity of it all is crazy.

snowdragon
Yeah because that's what is ruining this country. It's not the high increases income inequality, it's not the climate change issues, and nots the fact our healtcare is so expensive because it's privatized. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, no what shit on use the last 4 years wasn't climate change as a nation, not income inequities, healthcare I can agree with easily but the real thing that damaged our country the last 4 years was:

Our lying intelligence agencies and media that pissed lies all over us daily and in turn made huge profits from it (at least the media and individual intelligence officers.)

Until China and India want to explore the problems with climate change there is nothing we can do to impact that problem wink

It's not very likely that trump is taking pen, ar and either michigan or wisconsin. His path to 270 is super narrow.

Blakemore
I think the riots in Minneapolis were bad. Both sides were to blame for that **** up.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie already triggered and none of the results are even in yet lol.

Can't imagine how awful it's gonna be for him when Trump starts winning state after state after state after state after state just like he did last time.

Robbie's reaction: *sniff* *sniff*.... "But Biden won da popular vote waah, wah, wah, wah!"

Silent Master
Yeah because that's what is ruining this country. It's not the high increases income inequality, it's not the climate change issues, and nots the fact our healtcare is so expensive because it's privatized. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We've had all those issues for far longer than the current administration. But its nice to know you don't care about all the leftist violence and the political party that supports them

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, no what shit on use the last 4 years wasn't climate change as a nation, not income inequities, healthcare I can agree with easily but the real thing that damaged our country the last 4 years was:

Our lying intelligence agencies and media that pissed lies all over us daily and in turn made huge profits from it (at least the media and individual intelligence officers.)

Until China and India want to explore the problems with climate change there is nothing we can do to impact that problem wink

It's not very likely that trump is taking pen, ar and either michigan or wisconsin. His path to 270 is super narrow.

Nah, he'll probably get even more EC votes than he got last time.

snowdragon
Nah, he'll probably get even more EC votes than he got last time.

Then the republicans need to cross their fingers to keep the senate as well. Otherwise day 1 I can already see democrats with impeachment papers.

wxyz
The media is the US, is so fake and biased, it's unbelievable.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Then the republicans need to cross their fingers to keep the senate as well. Otherwise day 1 I can already see democrats with impeachment papers.

I expect the republicans to reclaim the House as well as increase their lead in the senate and keep the presidency as well.

But even if they didn't win the House but kept the presidency and senate that would still be better than Biden or Harris becoming president.

Old Man Whirly!
I expect the republicans to reclaim the House as well as increase their lead in the senate and keep the presidency as well.

But even if they didn't win the House but kept the presidency and senate that would still be better than Biden or Harris becoming president. you seem triggered smile

Newjak

But even if they didn't win the House but kept the presidency and senate that would still be better than Biden or Harris becoming president. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Blakemore
I thought earlier this year the Republicans will at least hold on to the senate, but now? It's gonna be a huge win for the dmocrats.

Wasn't Trump a democrat in the 90s and a Republican in the 80s? Why did he change his mind so much?

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Laugh now, cry like a wittle baby later. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Laugh now, cry like a wittle baby later. smile Yup, and I won't mock you much when you are wink

Blakemore
Laugh now, cry like a wittle baby later. smile 8-9 hours....

wxyz
Originally posted by Blakemore
8-9 hours....

We won't know for a few days/weeks at most.

Lestov16

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course Lestov is gonna disappear like a little coward just like he did after Trump won in 2016.

Lestov16
Of course Lestov is gonna disappear like a little coward just like he did after Trump won in 2016.

Chill bruh. You don't need my mushroom near your meathole THAT BADLY.... eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin'

Let me buy you dinner first, beautiful 😘

BrolyBlack

dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Damn, I just remembered another option I should've added to the poll:

"Third party candidates".

Lestov16
You better cherish every hour Trump has left, nigga 😂😂😂😂

Robtard
The purge is coming

Blakemore
I think I saw that movie. Was kinda shit, imo.

Old Man Whirly!
The purge is coming Back in their boxes and we will watch the far right views get toned down. People will remember, people will not forgive.

samhain

This you confirming that this is a sock account? Because you've only been on here since April last year apparently.

Apologies if this has already been confirmed, if so, I missed it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
This you confirming that this is a sock account? Because you've only been on here since April last year apparently.

Apologies if this has already been confirmed, if so, I missed it. Yes, he is Star 428, well-known friend of Broly. As Rob for the link to Broly and Star falling out. It's classic edrama!

Blakemore

Apologies if this has already been confirmed, if so, I missed it. He;s obvs a sock. Most accounts here are socks.

Old Man Whirly!
He;s obvs a sock. Most accounts here are socks. Rubbish, most accounts here might be me... If I wanted. eek!

Impediment
Added to the poll per request.

eThneoLgrRnae
Thank you.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Back in their boxes and we will watch the far right views get toned down. People will remember, people will not forgive.

Trumpers mustn't be allowed to forget they were Trumpers who drank the Kool-Aid willingly. Never ever.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers mustn't be allowed to forget they were Trumpers who drank the Kool-Aid willingly. Never ever.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana Robtard Never ever! The knock-on effect of Trump Worldwide has led to a disaster.

Blakemore
It's been such a shitshow, I hope it ends soon.

Robtard
Never ever! The knock-on effect of Trump Worldwide has led to a disaster.

Bingo

eThneoLgrRnae

Apologies if this has already been confirmed, if so, I missed it.

Perhaps I was just a lurker back then.

BackFire
Probably voter suppression and popular vote.

What will be the excuses for republicans if Biden wins?

S_W_LeGenD
If Biden wins...

- many of you will be pleading to Robtard for mercy then.

His punishment will be swift and devastating.

Fear thy...

Blakemore
Go Biden and go Robtard thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I've already said multiple times that I don't think Biden can win without the democrats cheating.

With that said, if Biden somehow wins on election night and not enough Trump votes come in by mail to change that then I'll accept that. I just don't see it happening though.

If Trump wins in a landslide tonight then millions of new votes for Biden start coming in days later that change the outcome then I will be very suspicious of that.

Old Man Whirly!
I've already said multiple times that I don't think Biden can win without the democrats cheating.

With that said, if Biden somehow wins on election night and not enough Trump votes come in by mai to change that then I'll accept that. I just don't see it happening though.

If Trump wins in a landslide tonight then millions of new votes for Biden start coming in days later that change the outcome then I will be very suspicious of that. durwank

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

With that said, if Biden somehow wins on election night and not enough Trump votes come in by mail to change that then I'll accept that. I just don't see it happening though.

If Trump wins in a landslide tonight then millions of new votes for Biden start coming in days later that change the outcome then I will be very suspicious of that. Won't happen. Biden will probs win tonight or tomorrow.

cdtm
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If Biden wins...

Fear thy...

Even if Trump wins, he's still with covid.

He sounded really bad today.

eThneoLgrRnae
durwank

Get ready to cry, pooty. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Get ready to cry, pooty. smile Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Get ready to cry, pooty. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, he is Star 428, well-known friend of Broly. As Rob for the link to Broly and Star falling out. It's classic edrama!

So, you've finally given up on the retarded notion that I'm Fly Attractor..... well, that's progress at least.

Took you long enough lol.

Blakemore
durwank laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Wasn't talking to you, Blakey. Go have another drink lol.

ares834
Originally posted by BackFire
Probably voter suppression and popular vote.

What will be the excuses for republicans if Biden wins?

It'll be funny to see.

Either way, whoever wins there will be massive rage.

truejedi
I can't imagine having to spend tonight with a Trump supporter. That would be the worst.

Lestov16
I think I saw that movie. Was kinda shit, imo.

Don't worry. Its becoming a TV show, and we'll get new episodes every night! Happy Dance

S_W_LeGenD
https://i.ibb.co/rw3rQhC/US-P-Elections-2020.png

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If Biden wins...

Fear thy...

wxyz
Originally posted by truejedi
I can't imagine having to spend tonight with a Trump supporter. That would be the worst.

I'd love to spend a night with Tomi Lahren.

BackFire

wxyz

Old Man Whirly!
Get ready to cry, pooty. smile get ready to cry Star laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
I'd love to spend a night with Tomi Lahren.

She doesn't seem very pleasant to be around. Have you watched the Instagram video she put out a month or two ago in which she is bashing men?

She seemed very b*tchy in that video.

Honestly, I would much rather have Lauren Chen than loudmouth Tomi Lahren.

Lahren isn't even a real conservative (despite how much she calls herself one) seeing as how she supports abortion, though she is definitely no liberal, either. She may be a libertarian.

wxyz
Lauren Chen is good looking.

Heard about Lahrens' men bashing video, haven't watched it.

Brittany Rose is another Trumper I would love to spend the night with.

eThneoLgrRnae
You should really watch it. It's quite funny.

You can tell she is very angry in that video. She was probably burned by a former boyfriend or something.

jaden_2.0
This thread aged well

Robtard
Is a renaming of the thread in order?

eg
Originally posted by wxyz
I smell shenanigans on this election.

I want to see what comes of any lawsuits Trump brings. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yeah, anyone who isn't blind as a bat or dumb as a box of rocks should be able to sense it.

But yeah, Trump is not just going to drop this you can count on that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Considering it's still not over yeah, I suppose it's doing ok.

jaden_2.0

https://media.tenor.com/images/131124de6dd58e9e408116ba184fe852/tenor.gif

Surtur
Excuses are like a-holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Robtard
Speak only about your own dirty unwashed ass, surt

Surtur
Wait I'm kinda wrong, the Coneheads do not seem to have buttholes.

So all humans tho.

S_W_LeGenD
Robtard ascends...

Robtard
Hey guys, this thread and all the smug comments from Trumpers therein are starting to age terribly.

Old Man Whirly!
Hey guys, this thread and all the smug comments from Trumpers therein are starting to age terribly. Yeah they are laughing out loud the last 4 years Trumper comments are aging badly Rob. Still got a thread to make soon. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Excuses are like a-holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

If Trump succeeds thru the courts in overturning this farce of an election then it is going to be the anti-Trumpers making excuses, just watch.

Robtard
Is a renaming of the thread in order?

eg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://media.tenor.com/images/131124de6dd58e9e408116ba184fe852/tenor.gif

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.