Imperiex Probe speed vs these peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Hulk (any if his fts are usable here)
Orion
Juggernaut
Lobo
Mongul
DOS Doomsday (any of his fts are usable here)

No statements, FACTS can only be shown here. Please provide scans backing up your claims on why a Probe is faster than anyone here. Reflex, running speed. The only exception is flight.

carver9
I say every single person here is faster than them.

-Pr-
Please pick a version of Doomsday. They're too disparate in power level.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Please pick a version of Doomsday. They're too disparate in power level.

Updated.

Delta1938
This good enough to show they actually have super speed?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/dvWekSq9QBS_CsDGoBYzzKdHQurwwX5ZoQqx-bkLpq3R94sQaORM2OdbVtBu8rRWs9-ipS-TstiE=s1600

deft
The Probe speedblitz Hulk.

JBL
Those probes do not have super speed. All are faster.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk (any if his fts are usable here)
Orion
Juggernaut
Lobo
Mongul
DOS Doomsday (any of his fts are usable here)

No statements, FACTS can only be shown here. Please provide scans backing up your claims on why a Probe is faster than anyone here. Reflex, running speed. The only exception is flight.

What are you asking? If a probe is fast or not?...this thread doesn't make sense

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

Prove they don't have super speed.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
I say every single person here is faster than them.

So do you agree that writer's intent doesn't count if time and distance isn't mentioned?

In other words, if I can prove that the writer wanted the probes to be the speed of WW (or have that powerset) then will you except that they are capable of moving with WW level speeds (her average speeds at minimum)?

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL

We have evidence that they have superspeed. What is the evidence that they don't have super speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.