Peter Parker's Character Arc in Spider-Man (2002)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212

YousufKhan1212

YousufKhan1212
Damn, no replies.

K-Dog

Superdad76
good analysis thank u for that

i'm agreement over uncle ben it opens up possibilities

pikachu88
The information you give is so valuable to me, I will visit your website more often. mapquest driving directions

YousufKhan1212
@K-Dog: I used to wonder the same thing as a kid, but I don't think he did. Uncle Ben was just trying to give Peter a lecture to prevent him from a bad person in the future.

@Superdad76: Thanks! What possibilities do you mean?

oliverjack
All the activity was well-done and there were enduring ramifications for Peter when the story was over like any great Spider-Man story. In Homecoming Peter endeavors to resemble the more impressive saints, to be an Avenger, and to accomplish something significant. After a brush with death by means of the Vulture, he chooses to remain a benevolent neighborhood Spider-Man.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by oliverjack
All the activity was well-done and there were enduring ramifications for Peter when the story was over like any great Spider-Man story. In Homecoming Peter endeavors to resemble the more impressive saints, to be an Avenger, and to accomplish something significant. After a brush with death by means of the Vulture, he chooses to remain a benevolent neighborhood Spider-Man.

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.