Trump is killing Biden in Michigan, Official Votes from MiElections.us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

wxyz
I'm sure in a few hours, Biden will magically get the lead.

tru-marvell
Not really...Wayne county/Detroit, has not reported yet. Although I think it's too big of a gap for Biden to make up.

eThneoLgrRnae
How many electoral votes is that state worth and what is the overall official electoral score so far?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Not really...Wayne county/Detroit, has not reported yet. Although I think it's too big of a gap for Biden to make up.

What are you taking about not really?

snowdragon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
How many electoral votes is that state worth and what is the overall official electoral score so far?

If Biden wins michigan, wisconsin and nevada he gets 270.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
either with pennsylvania and their ridiculous shit mail in voter laws or north carolina.

BackFire

snowdragon
Democratic
Biden, Joseph R. 1,029,248
Republican
Trump, Donald J. 1,297,492

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

Tzeentch
Yah I don't know if those numbers are accurate.

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

Newjak
@Backfire yeah those have to be from last night. The numbers are like halved for the current number of votes each has.

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link Broly why are you making a fool of yourself again. Chill bro! They are last night's numbers use the reputable MSM.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
So if it’s old news, why does it say updated at 12:29pm 11/4?

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Tzeentch
So if it’s old news, why does it say updated at 12:29pm 11/4? That's 1 in the morning

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
That's 1 in the morning laughing out loud Broly kills me sometimes, Broly you know how to tell the time Bro?

BrolyBlack
It says on my screen updated 12:29pm 11/4.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Broly kills me sometimes, Broly you know how to tell the time Bro?

You should take some more steroids bro, it seems your on the verge of a underage binder

Old Man Whirly!
You should take some more steroids bro, it seems your on the verge of a underage binder laughing out loud The next few weeks are going to be great Broly... laughing out loud

Robtard
Broly, look at your link, it shows 71 of 83 counties counted, that's around 85%, that's from 10+ hours ago.

MI is around 96-99% counted now with Biden currently a point or so ahead.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Broly, look at your link, it shows 71 of 83 counties counted, that's around 85%, that's from 10+ hours ago.

MI is around 96-99% counted now with Biden currently a point or so ahead. Poor old Broly he is so triggered he can't think rationally. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No vem ber laughing out loud

Retard alert

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Biden is edging Trump in Michigan, all to play for and Trump is losing his shit over it.

Robtard
Link

MI went Blue, Broly.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
DEM
Biden, Joseph R. 1,766,413 46.18%
REP
Trump, Donald J. 2,000,121 52.29%

Blakemore
Biden won MI, dickhead.

tru-marvell
Very good odds Biden will win GA also....

Quincy
Broly created a thread trying to dunk, revealed he is unable to tell time, called other people retards, and then Biden won MI anyways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.