is usa electoral college the worst system ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
discuss

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, it's the best system ever.

Thank God for the great wisdom of our founding fathers. thumb up

jaden_2.0
No.

Robtard
Worst? No.

Outdated, flawed, unjust and corrupt? A hard Yes.

Newjak
Worst? Probably not.

Extremely flawed with better options available? Yes.

snowdragon
It's just about perfect wink

jaden_2.0
Out of curiosity, are the EC state numbers fixed in stone or can they fluctuate by population %?

Robtard
Yes

More/less population = more/less representatives = more/less EC votes

jaden_2.0
That's not helpful

jaden_2.0
That edit is better

Robtard
Okay, I expanded

Robtard
So when Biden makes all the illegal Mexicans legal, California will be worth like a billion EC votes and that's a lot more than 270.

wxyz
**** Reagan, for screwing up California.

Blakemore
Why am I the only one who voted the third option?

jaden_2.0
Because it's the same as the 2nd option.

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Because it's the same as the 2nd option. erm

Wonder Man

S_W_LeGenD
Given the sheer number of states in USA, the Electoral College (EC) system provides political representation to each for electing POTUS and more. This is good practice and reminder to President-elects TBH.

The Popular Vote (PV) system have its appeal in theory but it can be skewed towards largest cities. This dynamic might undermine political representation of some states in USA as well as facilitate political neglect of their issues. Hillary Clinton fanned these fears back in 2016.

snowdragon
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Given the sheer number of states in USA, the Electoral College (EC) system provides political representation to each for electing POTUS and more. This is good practice and reminder to President-elects TBH.

The Popular Vote (PV) system have its appeal in theory but it can be skewed towards largest cities. This dynamic might undermine political representation of some states in USA as well as facilitate political neglect of their issues. Hillary Clinton fanned these fears back in 2016.

thumb up

Blakemore
The EC is to protect smaller state from mob rule. I understand the argument, but I kinda feel if more people feel inclined towards said argument, it should probably be made law and the minority opinion should rethink their opinion.

Having said that, some Americans make the argument they aren't a democracy....... Well, neither are most third world countries......

eThneoLgrRnae
No, the minority should not be forced to rethink their opinion. That's sounds like something a Hitler-loving fascist would say... oh wait... that's right I forgot who I was talking to lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
F*** the BS popular vote system. We're a republic, not a pure god**** democracy.

Besides the reasons already mentioned by several people, a popular vote system is far more susceptible to voter fraud.

An electoral college system makes it much harder to cheat.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
F*** the BS popular vote system. We're a republic, not a pure god**** democracy.

Besides the reasons already mentioned by several people, a popular vote system is far more susceptible to voter fraud.

An electoral college system makes it much harder to cheat. Sit down over there and watch the electoral college ream Donnie there, boy! wink

Newjak

The Popular Vote (PV) system have its appeal in theory but it can be skewed towards largest cities. This dynamic might undermine political representation of some states in USA as well as facilitate political neglect of their issues. Hillary Clinton fanned these fears back in 2016. that's what the House of Representatives is for.

Blakemore
No, the minority should not be forced to rethink their opinion. That's sounds like something a Hitler-loving fascist would say... oh wait... that's right I forgot who I was talking to lol. If there are more people who disagree with you and your fellows............. then they win in a democracy. aweflay

Robtard

That sounds fancy, but nope, it's a corrupt system that takes power away from the citizenry. We're all Americans before we're Californians, Floridians, Wisconsinites etc. It's unjust that a person in a given state's vote counts less than another state. Should be one citizen = one equal vote, let the candidate with the most votes win whomever they may be.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
If there are more people who disagree with you and your fellows............. then they win in a democracy. aweflay

Majority opinion doesn't determine who is right.

Pure democracies suck a**, that's why our founders gave us a Republic instead.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
That sounds fancy, but nope, it's a corrupt system that takes power away from the citizenry. We're all Americans before we're Californians, Floridians, Wisconsinites etc. It's unjust that a person in a given state's vote counts less than another state. Should be one citizen = one equal vote, let the candidate with the most votes win whomever they may be.

Nope, the popular vote system is infinitely inferior to an electoral college system.

I'm so glad our founders were so much smarter and wiser than people like you.

-Pr-
Originally posted by gold slorg
discuss

I feel like it's a good idea in theory, but it kind of falls apart under scrutiny. And is easily corruptible too.

Blakemore
Majority opinion doesn't determine who is right.

Pure democracies suck a**, that's why our founders gave us a Republic instead. *slave owners

Robtard
Ssshhh

eThneoLgrRnae
The popular vote vs the Electoral College:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0

Why the Electoral College is essential:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFGhX0hLy6E

truejedi
I don't see how one vote for person is considered skewed towards large cities. I disagree with that premise. A person's a person regardless of location.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
Worst? Probably not.

Extremely flawed with better options available? Yes.

Edit - Best system is Rank Choice Voting with electronic voting. We'd have instant results. No waiting. And we'd get to exit the 2-party system the US currently has. No more paper ballots or in person ballots.

truejedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Best system is Rank Choice Voting with electronic voting. We'd have instant results. No waiting. And we'd get to exit the 2-party system the US currently has. No more paper ballots or in person ballots.
Agreed except ensure two number two votes equals a number one and the top two candidates get a runoff.

Surtur
If it kept the democrats out of power it can't be so bad.

wxyz
Originally posted by Surtur
If it kept the democrats out of power it can't be so bad.

The EC saved America in 2016.

snowdragon

I'd happily take rank choice

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
The EC saved America in 2016.

And the funny thing is a decent chunk of those crying over the EC would be praising it if Hillary lost the popular vote, but won the EC.

I guarantee you we'd see msnbc and slate and salon and vox and daily beast all telling us it "finally did its job".

Newjak
And the funny thing is a decent chunk of those crying over the EC would be praising it if Hillary lost the popular vote, but won the EC.

I guarantee you we'd see msnbc and slate and salon and vox and daily beast all telling us it "finally did its job". No I wouldn't. Like I said I thought it was wonky when it happened with Bush and I voted Bush in his second term :/

jaden_2.0

Which type of rank choice voting?

Surtur
Democrats would have to do a flip flop from "dat populah vote" to "ranked choice".

jaden_2.0
Democrats would have to do a flip flop from "dat populah vote" to "ranked choice".

We discussed this before. The losing side always complains about the voting system and the winning side always wants to keep it. Then any thoughts of changing it get forgotten about in the time until after the next election.

It would be a rare thing for a winning candidate to seek to change the system that just allowed their victory.

There's also nigh on zero attempts or funding given to try and explain and educate voters on alternative voting systems.

roughrider
Considering five times in the history of the USA the candidate who got the most votes didn't win the Presidency, I think popular vote should be an important factor. I don't have a definite answer, but I think the two party system is too limiting for you. Up here in Canada, you can vote Center Right (Conservative), Center Left (Liberal), Far Left (New Democratic Party), and the Green Party. We even tolerate a federal French Canadian Separatist Party based in Quebec (Parti Quebecois)

truejedi
Considering the popular vote will have now gone to Dems for 16 consecutive years, they might be motivated to try. Without the Senate though, good luck. It would take a constitutional amendment.

Zenwolf
So question as I'm politically ignorant. But why are there...2 voting...systems? A popular and then an electoral? And one of them doesn't even matter? Soo...why is there two?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So question as I'm politically ignorant. But why are there...2 voting...systems? A popular and then an electoral? And one of them doesn't even matter? Soo...why is there two?

There is really only one that is used to determine elections: the electoral vote.

The popular vote exists because... well, it just does lol.... it's not actually relevant nor should it ever be in a country that is a Constitutional Republic as the United States is.

Newjak
There is really only one that is used to determine elections: the electoral vote.

The popular vote exists because... well, it just does lol.... it's not actually relevant nor should it ever be in a country that is a Constitutional Republic as the United States is. And yet almost every other elected official here is chosen by popular vote, hmmmm roll eyes (sarcastic)

truejedi
The popular vote in each state determines the electoral vote, so it is necessary and relevant. Adding the state popular votes together is basically trivia.

eThneoLgrRnae
Newjak: So thankful that our founders were so much wiser and smarter than people like you.

Newjak
Newjak: So thankful that our founders were so much wiser and smarter than people like you. You do know I'm talking about here in America right.

Senators: Elected by popular vote in their district.

Same with the house of representatives.

Governors, Mayors, state representatives all popular vote.

snowdragon
You do know I'm talking about here in America right.

Senators: Elected by popular vote in their district.

Same with the house of representatives.

Governors, Mayors, state representatives all popular vote.

Do you not see why that is? California ppl elect california ppl, ny ppl elect ny ppl, the nation elects a president and NY doesn't reflect north dakota or missouri etc.

Really it's very simple but don't get creative with it just stick to simple things.

Archaeopteryx
It was never about the big state/small state thing. The Presidential Election is the ONLY national election, all others are state or local. In the late 1700s it could literally take months to get full results from the Presidential Election, the founding fathers wanted a faster way, so they came up with the Electoral college. The invention of the telegraph in the 1830s made it obsolete, but as it is hard to amend the constitution it was never changed.

The best argument for abolishing it is everybody's vote isn't equal under it and everybody's vote should be. We are Americans first and residents of our respective states second. The fact that the EC currently works for Republicans and against Democrats isn't the point. That could change in the future.

Everyone's vote should be equal, time to abolish the EC.

Adam_PoE

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah.

F*** the popular vote system. The electoral system is infinitely superior in every way. Nothing anyone in this thread has said has changed that fact nor is anything anyone says later on gonna change that.

I'll take the founders' great wisdom over any of you "electoral college sucks!" morons' so-called "wisdom" any day. The EC isn't going anywhere even if the dems get the House, the Senate, and the presidency.

Cry about it.

truejedi
Great explanation of your beliefs there. Alabama you said?

snowdragon
OK

The house of repsentatives gives you plenty of representation, based on population. You are welcome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Which type of rank choice voting?

I'm only aware of one type of rank choice voting.

Are you referring to things like "no majority forces next round" or "simple majority wins it all" and things like that?

Artol
Rank choice voting would be a great option for a system like the US

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
The house of repsentatives gives you plenty of representation, based on population. You are welcome.

The Senate gives you plenty of representation based on geography. You are welcome. See how dumb you sound?

Newjak
Also the Founding Father's made it is not a proper argument.

After all they were the people that decided to keep slavery around in the U.S.

Old Man Whirly!
Also the Founding Father's made it is not a proper argument.

After all they were the people that decided to keep slavery around in the U.S. thumb up Top notch

snowdragon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Senate gives you plenty of representation based on geography. You are welcome. See how dumb you sound?

The senate and house have different responsibities hence different lvls of representation based on population in the case of the housesmile

wink

dadudemon

The problem with your point here: that doesn't sound dumb at all.

Or do you honestly think that someone who works at:
IFM Investors
114 W 47th St 19th floor
New York, NY 10036

Is equipped to represent someone who works at:
McCarty Family Farms
2231 Co Rd 31
Rexford, KS 67753

?

If it weren't for obvious gerrymandering, I think our house of representatives are pretty good choices for this in addition to our Senate. Having a bicameral legislature is a really damn good idea. I also like the idea of law being born in the House because the House folks should be "closer to the ground" on issues than the Senators.

Artol

dadudemon

Robtard

Adam_PoE
The senate and house have different responsibities hence different lvls of representation based on population in the case of the housesmile

wink

No, Senate representation is a consolation prize for less-populated states, and they should be happy with that.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's sad that so many so-called "educated" Americans don't understand the importance of the electoral college...smh. no

Silent Master
The amount of ignorance on display is amazing.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
The amount of ignorance on display is amazing.

Yeah, you should really remain silent like your name denotes and be thought a fool instead of posting and removing all doubt.

Silent Master
Just like a leftist, trying to silence the truth.

Lestov16
Just like a leftist, trying to silence the truth.

The truth is that Trump is a bytchmade DECEPTIVE CONMAN who ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT make America or the world great, many people died due to his Incompetence, and his supporters have been exposed as THE ULTIMATE IDIOTS AND POSSIBLY/PROBABLY SUBHUMANLY EXTINCTABLE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dadudemon
Senators should be based on population as well. One Senator by default and then one extra Senator for every 10million people.

That's almost exactly the same as the House of Representatives, then. Then what's the point of a Bicameral Legislature? Just do away with the house at that point and redo all of the Legislative Branch rule to accommodate your new "unicameral legislature."

So how will you hedge against majoritarianism under your new system?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
The truth is that Trump is a bytchmade DECEPTIVE CONMAN who ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT make America or the world great, many people died due to his Incompetence, and his supporters have been exposed as THE ULTIMATE IDIOTS AND POSSIBLY/PROBABLY SUBHUMANLY EXTINCTABLE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was never a Trump supporter, so don't care.

dadudemon

thumb up

This year was the first year I voted for either Republican or Democrat at the national level. I have the receipts. It's not hard to vote based on policy instead following the troglodyte instincts for tribal alignment.

Robtard

Do you actually think anyone** will believe this after years of mucking for Trump in here?

**Obviously not counting the few other Trumpers playing your same/similar game

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, you should really remain silent like your name denotes and be thought a fool instead of posting and removing all doubt. thumb up Bingo!

Silent Master
Do you actually think anyone** will believe this after years of mucking for Trump in here?

**Obviously not counting the few other Trumpers playing your same/similar game

I've never "mucked" for Trump. nice try.

Old Man Whirly!

**Obviously not counting the few other Trumpers playing your same/similar game Like a certain well known gaslighter who is playing the victim card over Whirly owning the **** out of him laughing out loud

Robtard
I've never "mucked" for Trump. nice try.

I'm going to take that as you not expecting anyone to actually fall for your ruse.

Silent Master
I'm going to take that as you not expecting anyone to actually fall for your ruse.

It's the truth. but I don't expect you to believe the truth. you haven't for years.

Old Man Whirly!
It's the truth. but I don't expect you to believe the truth. you haven't for years. ooooooooOOOOOOh Trigiddy S and M. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Like a certain well known gaslighter who is playing the victim card over Whirly owning the **** out of him laughing out loud

Your maths thus far have proven correct. I even had written off that PA had a chance of flipping when Trump was up 700K and now it's looking like it could. Well played, sir.

Well, you and BF.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm going to take that as you not expecting anyone to actually fall for your ruse. Of course he isn't it's another little bit of trolling. smile

Silent Master
ooooooooOOOOOOh Trigiddy S and M. smile

Why are you triggered by the truth?

Old Man Whirly!
Your maths thus far have proven correct. I even had written off that PA had a chance of flipping when Trump was up 700K and now it's looking like it could. Well played, sir.

Well, you and BF. Yes, fair play to Backfire he was saying the same stuff about the same time, both of us cottoned on to the ratio before the papers though. I do think I was a post ahead of his mind smile

Old Man Whirly!
Why are you triggered by the truth? Yeah, you're still trolling wink

Robtard
Yes, fair play to Backfire he was saying the same stuff about the same time, both of us cottoned on to the ratio before the papers though. I do think I was a post ahead of his mind smile

But all those states should have just been called for Trump on election night cos feelings. stick out tongue

Old Man Whirly!
But all those states should have just been called for Trump on election night cos feelings. stick out tongue I hereby claim this cake belonging to Rob as mine! Because I want it! laughing out loud

snowdragon

Hilarious, you even tried to paint me a trumper. I voted for Gary that election and Nader in previous elections (thats green party ultra left.)

Just because someone posts opposing views on a forum doesn't tie them to a political perspective.

Oh so bad.

Old Man Whirly!
Hilarious, you even tried to paint me a trumper. I voted for Gary that election and Nader in previous elections (thats green party ultra left.)

Just because someone posts opposing views on a forum doesn't tie them to a political perspective.

Oh so bad. No Trumpers on this forum, nothing to see here, move along wink

Robtard

Oh so bad.

I don't actually think you're a Trumper, even if you flirt sometimes.

SilentMaster, it's obvious he is.

Robtard
No Trumpers on this forum, nothing to see here, move along wink
TBF, Bash called it back in 2017.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't actually think you're a Trumper, even if you flirt sometimes.

SilentMaster, it's obvious he is. thumb up Bingo!

snowdragon
No Trumpers on this forum, nothing to see here, move along wink

Yeah, I mean whatever do your thing but constantly using that as an insult is silly.

Stop looking at my ass when you say things like that.

Old Man Whirly!
TBF, Bash called it back in 2017. He did, Whirly remembers!

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, I mean whatever do your thing but constantly using that as an insult is silly.

Stop looking at my ass when you say things like that. I already said you are a reasonable rightist and probably not a Trumper of if one, not hardcore mate, and you have known me long enough to know I will do my thing relentlessly. smile

Silent Master

Oh so bad.

They can't refute anything I've said, so they resort to name calling. it's all the have.

Old Man Whirly!
They can't refute anything I've said, so they resort to name calling. it's all the have. that and your post history, which all regular posters here are aware of. smile

Silent Master
Yes, my post history of never supporting Trump, thanks for admitting it.

Robtard
that and your post history, which all regular posters here are aware of. smile His games:

https://i.imgur.com/lxxN0ah.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, my post history of never supporting Trump, thanks for admitting it. Haha, your post history of usually supporting the positions and views of Trump and Trumpers. smile

Old Man Whirly!
His games:

https://i.imgur.com/lxxN0ah.jpg He is a silly Trumper laughing out loud

Silent Master

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, my post history of never supporting Trump, thanks for admitting it. Originally posted by Robtard
His games:

https://i.imgur.com/lxxN0ah.jpg laughing out loud

Silent Master

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, my post history of never supporting Trump, thanks for admitting it. Next, you'll pretend you are not a timewaster troll. laughing out loud

dadudemon
So it's just pages of trolling now where where accusations of "Trumper" is being thrown around, again?

Where's your ballots to prove you didn't vote for Trump? Pretty sure everyone on this board who could vote in the US election, voted for Trump.

Kento
So it's just pages of trolling now where where accusations of "Trumper" is being thrown around, again?

Where's your ballots to prove you didn't vote for Trump? Pretty sure everyone on this board who could vote in the US election, voted for Trump. stick out tongue I'll have you know, I didn't vote so I couldn't show you who I voted for.

Old Man Whirly!

Where's your ballots to prove you didn't vote for Trump? Pretty sure everyone on this board who could vote in the US election, voted for Trump. Well, it's better than your pages of trolling with Fringe "Science" on Covid 19 smile

truejedi
What states do they give you a copy of your ballot in?

Silent Master

Where's your ballots to prove you didn't vote for Trump? Pretty sure everyone on this board who could vote in the US election, voted for Trump.

Like I said, they can't refute any of my points, so name calling is all they have left.

Old Man Whirly!
Like I said, they can't refute any of my points, so name calling is all they have left. Well we have the truth and Trump out of office in a few hours to of course.

Old Man Whirly!
PA, NC, and even Georgia may well change... In fact, I suspect they will. Whirly predicts... again! I've said it all once with the maths for people like DDM to try and get their head around. smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
stick out tongue I'll have you know, I didn't vote so I couldn't show you who I voted for.

Ehhhh, Kento.

big grin

Adam_PoE
Next, you'll pretend you are not a timewaster troll. laughing out loud

Trumpers had an opportunity to declare for whom they were voting, so it would be a matter of record, so they could avoid precisely this situation. But they were "Trump-shy" voters. The same kind of cowards who call themsleves "love-shy," because they do not want to admit they are incels.

Surtur
laughing

Adam_PoE

Surtur

Adam_PoE
I'm laughing cuz I'm better than you and those who think like you do.

Not only are you not better, you are not even equal. The Trump voters who proudly display their support at least have the courage of their misplaced convictions. You do not eve have that.

Surtur
Not only are you not better, you are not even equal. The Trump voters who proudly display their support at least have the courage of their misplaced convictions. You do not eve have that.

Hey I'm gonna allow even wrong opinions like this one thumb up

Adam_PoE
Hey I'm gonna allow even wrong opinions like this one thumb up

If you were in a position to allow anything, you would not be a Trump-shy voter.

Surtur
If you were in a position to allow anything, you would not be a Trump-shy voter.

Yet I find myself in the position of allowing stuff. Just like I grant you permission for your thoughts.

Funny how this works out.

Keep going? It has not gone well for you so far. Perhaps you can change it.

Adam_PoE
Yet I find myself in the position of allowing stuff. Just like I grant you permission for your thoughts.

Funny how this works out.

Keep going? It has not gone well for you so far. Perhaps you can change it.

It has actually gone great for me so far. Not only did I embarrass you, but you are further embarrassing yourself with your Internet tough guy act. Pro tip: we know too much about you to find it compelling. You are not even in charge in your own home, let alone here, or anywhere else.

Surtur
It has actually gone great for me so far. Not only did I embarrass you, but you are further embarrassing yourself with your Internet tough guy act. Pro tip: we know too much about you to find it compelling. You are not even in charge in your own home, let alone here, or anywhere else.

-crgQGdpZR0

dadudemon
Trumpers had an opportunity to declare for whom they were voting, so it would be a matter of record, so they could avoid precisely this situation. But they were "Trump-shy" voters. The same kind of cowards who call themsleves "love-shy," because they do not want to admit they are incels.
I agree with this 100%.

Cowards, the lot of you.

I am the only one who posted his actual completed ballot.

Not a single person is allowed to shit talk. Until they post the receipts.

Everyone can feel free to shit talk me for "my guy" losing because I voted for the other Jo. Also, Howie Hawkins wasn't on the ticket in OK. I would have voted for him. weep

Surtur
I honestly feel like u gotta accept most did not think to take pics like u did

For me I was nigh in shock there was a short line.

Surtur
Like what, only one person? Right?

dadudemon
I honestly feel like u gotta accept most did not think to take pics like u did

For me I was nigh in shock there was a short line.

Thousands of voter selfies being posted on Instagram and twitter disagree.

Also, you're supposed to always take a picture of your ballot regardless of whether or not you will post it. It is for voting fraud and investigation purposes. As long as your mobile has encryption (and it is good), there's no reason not to.

Kento
Everyone can feel free to shit talk me for "my guy" losing because I voted for the other Jo. Also, Howie Hawkins wasn't on the ticket in OK. I would have voted for him. weep laughing I TRIED to get my friends to vote 3rd party, because they didn't like either Joe or Trump but of course they voted the two main parties because throw away votes blah blah blah. While I'm like... It's not a throwaway vote if you can get 3rd party more viable, and then you won't be in this situation again.

dadudemon
laughing I TRIED to get my friends to vote 3rd party, because they didn't like either Joe or Trump but of course they voted the two main parties because throw away votes blah blah blah. While I'm like... It's not a throwaway vote if you can get 3rd party more viable, and then you won't be in this situation again.

Gooooooooooooooot dangit! weep

If EVERYONE stopped thinking a 3rd party vote was throwing away a vote and voted for a decent 3rd party, we'd take back the nation. We wouldn't have to choose between two corporatist sexual predators.

Wish people would just vote for the best candidate that fits their policies. Everyone should be required to take the "isidewith" quiz. And the isidewith quiz should be calibrated against the actual voting records of the incumbents running again (it is).

Surtur
3rd party?

More like turd party.

Boooom bombs away

Adam_PoE
laughing I TRIED to get my friends to vote 3rd party, because they didn't like either Joe or Trump but of course they voted the two main parties because throw away votes blah blah blah. While I'm like... It's not a throwaway vote if you can get 3rd party more viable, and then you won't be in this situation again.

We do not have ranked choice voting or a parliamentary system, so a third party is not viable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.