The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump said he would Make America Great Again, how will history see this man? How will history see his followers?

Old Man Whirly!
Sorry wrong forum

One Big Mob
Trump beats the trio easily. Spite thread.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump said he would Make America Great Again, how will history see this man? How will history see his followers?

Robtard
Unless Trump can pull a win by flipping the few key remaining states or taking it to the courts and stealing it that way, Trump will be remembered as a nigh utter failure and one of the worst, likely they worst President in US history.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless Trump can pull a win by flipping the few key remaining states or taking it to the courts and stealing it that way, Trump will be remembered as a nigh utter failure and one of the worst, likely they worst President in US history. His followers? Rob, how will history see these people?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

You said you'd be showing up with the receipts in November. Where are they?

Robtard
His followers? Rob, how will history see these people?

Cultist.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
You said you'd be showing up with the receipts in November. Where are they? Oh shit is coming, little one and I actually said when Trump loses... Kiss.

Old Man Whirly!
Cultist. Crying, crying soon laughing out loud

Surtur
Oh shit is coming, little one and I actually said when Trump loses... Kiss.

Nah, you said november.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, you said november. I did and I also said when Trump loses. I didn't say precisely when in November or how long after he loses. It's coming, we're going to have lots of fun first Trumper.

Surtur
Moving those goalposts already?

laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Moving those goalposts already?

laughing Trumper tonight is bad for you guys, I get that...

DarthAloysius
I am more interested to see what Trump and his supporters will do with themselves if/when Biden wins the election. Trump TV?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
I am more interested to see what Trump and his supporters will do with themselves if/when Biden wins the election. Trump TV? Oooooooh, good point thumb up

Surtur
Trumper tonight is bad for you guys, I get that...

Projection doesn't suit you. I'm sorry you guys aren't going to be given the power you crave.

Then again you don't deserve it smile

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Projection doesn't suit you. I'm sorry you guys aren't going to be given the power you crave.

Then again you don't deserve it smile Surt you sound like Trump. Why is that? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!

-Pr-

Surtur

Surtur
True, the disenfranchised, ill-educated, and stupid have a tendency to want to be led and their bigotry stroked.

Well this is as good an explanation for why someone would vote for Biden as I have seen.

Old Man Whirly!
Well this is as good an explanation for why someone would vote for Biden as I have seen. Seriously shit comeback Surt. Do better!

-Pr-
I don't think the word "disenfranchised" should be used. Unless that word means something else nowadays.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly will be surprised if he doesn't get Epsteined at some point. Unless they think he's not a threat at all. I see him perhaps getting arrested too, but what would that do to the soul of the US? He is as bulletproof as Prince Andrew.

Surtur
I don't think the word "disenfranchised" should be used. Unless that word means something else nowadays.

You seem to be under the impression they care what words mean.

If they can't use racist, sexist, nazi, fascist, sexual preference, or alt right properly...not a shock "disenfranchised" is hard too.

-Pr-
You seem to be under the impression they care what words mean.

If they can't use racist, sexist, nazi, fascist, sexual preference, or alt right properly...not a shock "disenfranchised" is hard too.

Your use of the word "they" is troubling, imo.

Old Man Whirly!
I see him perhaps getting arrested too, but what would that do to the soul of the US? He is as bulletproof as Prince Andrew. I'm using it to mean those without the privilege of a voice often due to disgusting views like the alt-right, Trump gave them one and even courted some.

Surtur
Your use of the word "they" is troubling, imo.

Honestly you using the word "of" is giving me heart palpitations.

Old Man Whirly!
Your use of the word "they" is troubling, imo. laughing out loud Very good thumb up I see what you did here laughing out loud

-Pr-
Honestly you using the word "of" is giving me heart palpitations.

...What?

Surtur
...What?

I find it offensive.

-Pr-
I find it offensive.

...Okay then.

DarthAloysius

truejedi
I think this election was close enough that Trump's method of lying about every little thing until the lies all blend together, and the harassment all blend together, and the petty insults all blend together, and the lies just keep washing over everything until no one knows what is true, and what is alternative facts-- all of that has been legitimized. America didn't say "no, you." When it had the chance, and from now on, we are going to be stuck with politicians using this populist loving, distorted reality as an actual strategy forever. The proud boys are not going back in their holes. This needed to be America speaking with one voice that we wouldn't stand for it, regardless of party, and we failed.

The GOP traded its soul(and ironically, most people who believe they have a soul are from the GOP) for a few judges.

DarthAloysius
thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by truejedi
I think this election was close enough that Trump's method of lying about every little thing until the lies all blend together, and the harassment all blend together, and the petty insults all blend together, and the lies just keep washing over everything until no one knows what is true, and what is alternative facts-- all of that had been legitimized. America didn't say "no, you." When it had the chance, and from now on, were are going to be stuck with politicians using this populist loving, distorted reality as an actual strategy forever. The proud boys are not going back in their holes. This needed to be America speaking with one voice that we wouldn't stands for it, regardless of party, and we failed.

The GOP traded its soul(and ironically, most people who believe they have a soul are from the GOP) for a few judges.

Do the democrats have a soul?

truejedi
I don't believe I have a soul, if you were wondering.

Surtur
I don't believe I have a soul, if you were wondering.

But you believe the GOP had a soul, but traded it.

Logically it would follow the dems would also have a soul.

So, is that soul still in tact?

Cuz I see it like a Voldemort situation, where if their soul is still left it's all f*cking mutilated and shit.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump should have great statues erected in his honor all around this great country (if for no other reason than to piss off leftists). He accomplished more good for the country in four years than Obama accomplished in eight.

He will always be remembered as one of the greatest presidents in American history

As for those of us who support him, we ain't goin' anywhere and we have literally nothing to be ashamed of. Crazy, hateful leftists do though.

wxyz
Pence might run in 2024.

eThneoLgrRnae
Do the democrats have a soul?

Oh, they have souls alright... it's just that they're as black as the pit of Hades.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Trump should have great statues erected in his honor all around this great country (if for no other reason than to piss off leftists). He accomplished more good for the country in four years than Obama accomplished in eight.

He will always be remembered as one of the greatest presidents in American history

As for those of us who support him, we ain't goin' anywhere and we have literally nothing to be ashamed of. Crazy, hateful leftists do though.

Oh no. Bad idea unless you're gonna have armed guards there 24/7.

Cuz a butthurt leftist will take those statues down. They are pathetic like that.

truejedi
I kinda would like him to put up statues, because that would paint him in the most awesome light fifty years from now.

wxyz
Let's put Trump on the $20 bill.

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
Let's put Trump on the $20 bill.

No lets put Trump on every bill.

It'll be funny. Lefties would literally boycott money.

jaden_2.0

Like his best buddy Kim.

Adam_PoE

truejedi
No lets put Trump on every bill.

It'll be funny. Lefties would literally boycott money.

It would be funny. Do it. It would be fun seeing how people felt about a guy who put himself on all the money in 20 years.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump is not running again, even if he lives that long. Once he no longer enjoys presidential immunity, he is going to flee the country to avoid prosecution. He owns the Republican party now though, so the GOP will likely no longer be a national party after this election. The reason Democrats were not able to flip more Senate seats is because 1.) it is a presidential election year, and 2.) Trump was on the ballot with those GOP Senators. At the next Senate election in two years, when it is not a presidential election year, and Trump is not on the ballot, expect Democrats to flip control.

Leave your crystal ball at the door before coming in.

Blakemore
I fell for MAGA. Now I am disappoint.... Stupid bastard.....

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
Leave your crystal ball at the door before coming in.

It does not take a crystal ball to see the writing on the wall. The problem with Trumpers is that they are illiterate.

Old Man Whirly!

As for those of us who support him, we ain't goin' anywhere and we have literally nothing to be ashamed of. Crazy, hateful leftists do though. he's got them Trumper.

https://i.imgur.com/QpQETod.jpg

Silent Master
Trump is not running again, even if he lives that long. Once he no longer enjoys presidential immunity, he is going to flee the country to avoid prosecution. He owns the Republican party now though, so the GOP will likely no longer be a national party after this election. The reason Democrats were not able to flip more Senate seats is because 1.) it is a presidential election year, and 2.) Trump was on the ballot with those GOP Senators. At the next Senate election in two years, when it is not a presidential election year, and Trump is not on the ballot, expect Democrats to flip control.

LOL rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Artol

Old Man Whirly!
Trump is not running again, even if he lives that long. Once he no longer enjoys presidential immunity, he is going to flee the country to avoid prosecution. He owns the Republican party now though, so the GOP will likely no longer be a national party after this election. The reason Democrats were not able to flip more Senate seats is because 1.) it is a presidential election year, and 2.) Trump was on the ballot with those GOP Senators. At the next Senate election in two years, when it is not a presidential election year, and Trump is not on the ballot, expect Democrats to flip control. laughing out loud I hope so, but is America prepared to admit who their president was. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Donald Trump is not without accomplishments in his term (He have a good take on some domestic and Foreign policy issues), but he is too loudmouth for his own good and ended up politically undermining himself.

There is difference between POTUS and Reality TV show.

Lestov16
Me personally, I will always view Trump as the CONFIRMED ANTICHRIST and his supporters as DEPLORABLE LOCUSTS OF THE ABYSS, but they'll probably be lucky, so the rest of the world will just view them as pathetic losers thumb up

I will say, despite it's brevity, this is one of the greatest threads in KMC history and I enjoyed every moment reading it yes

Mindship
IMO (and psychologically speaking), Trump will be remembered as the president who embraced America's shadow, the haters that Reagan, the Bushes, and the pre-Trump Republican party disowned. But Trump saw power there and grabbed it. To that end, I give credit where credit is due. He knows how to pick a mark.

And those Trumpublicans: they will be remembered as yet another example in history of how easily the masses can be manipulated.

And (if Biden wins), Americans will be remembered as the nation that showed the world how it's done: how you push back against an autocratic grab for power, against a destroyer and his cult.

Hopefully, the Dems, that bumbling, dithering Keystone Kop party -- if they win -- will learn some lessons themselves on how best to wield power and not cater to the extremes.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Mindship
IMO (and psychologically speaking), Trump will be remembered as the president who embraced America's shadow, the haters that Reagan, the Bushes, and the pre-Trump Republican party disowned. But Trump saw power there and grabbed it. To that end, I give credit where credit is due. He knows how to pick a mark.

And those Trumpublicans: they will be remembered as yet another example in history of how easily the masses can be manipulated.

And (if Biden wins), Americans will be remembered as the nation that showed the world how it's done: how you push back against an autocratic grab for power, against a destroyer and his cult.

Hopefully, the Dems, that bumbling, dithering Keystone Kop party -- if they win -- will learn some lessons themselves on how best to wield power and not cater to the extremes. This out is. thumb up

Newjak
Oh I really like this question. I think there is a few different areas to address.

First from a societal standard I think Trump will be similar to Bush and Reagan. His supporters will remember him fondly. Nostalgia will make them forget all the terrible parts of his presidency. If he loses his second term they may even wax poetic about all the possibilities his second term could have had. You can already see this happening now to some extent. It will be even worse in 20 years when all his supporters remember is the good stuff.

After that though I don't think history will be kind to him. He will be remembered as the president, whose policies, created a humanitarian nightmare on the Southern Border. Who oversaw one of, if not the worst, response of a country to the 2020-2021 Covid-19 pandemic. He may even be used as lessons of what not to do by leadership in a crisis of any kind. He will be remembered as the president who oversaw a costly tax deduction that increased income inequality and sent the deficit soaring again.

In the social sciences I think people will study his presidency as, maybe not the final chapter of, but the logical conclusion of what Reagan stated with using Patriotism as a political tool. I think it would be fascinating to see that breakdown showing the progression from Reagan to Bush Jr to Trump where so many people voted against their own best interests simple because of Merica. How it got progressively worse where it was used as a viable tactic to undermine legitimate discussions like systemic racism in America.

It will also be interesting to see how long that lasts past the Trump presidency.

Old Man Whirly!

Hopefully, the Dems, that bumbling, dithering Keystone Kop party -- if they win -- will learn some lessons themselves on how best to wield power and not cater to the extremes. perfects post.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Oh I really like this question. I think there is a few different areas to address.

First from a societal standard I think Trump will be similar to Bush and Reagan. His supporters will remember him fondly. Nostalgia will make them forget all the terrible parts of his presidency. If he loses his second term they may even wax poetic about all the possibilities his second term could have had. You can already see this happening now to some extent. It will be even worse in 20 years when all his supporters remember is the good stuff.

After that though I don't think history will be kind to him. He will be remembered as the president, whose policies, created a humanitarian nightmare on the Southern Border. Who oversaw one of, if not the worst, response of a country to the 2020-2021 Covid-19 pandemic. He may even be used as lessons of what not to do by leadership in a crisis of any kind. He will be remembered as the president who oversaw a costly tax deduction that increased income inequality and sent the deficit soaring again.

In the social sciences I think people will study his presidency as, maybe not the final chapter of, but the logical conclusion of what Reagan stated with using Patriotism as a political tool. I think it would be fascinating to see that breakdown showing the progression from Reagan to Bush Jr to Trump where so many people voted against their own best interests simple because of Merica. How it got progressively worse where it was used as a viable tactic to undermine legitimate discussions like systemic racism in America.

It will also be interesting to see how long that lasts past the Trump presidency. perfect post

Newjak
So many things I almost forgot the impeachment part. His impeachment will probably hold legal sway in such matters for years to come.

Also history will probably think he got away with one for that. Historians will probably talk things like the extreme political grandstanding in the congressional investigations. They will talk about how witnesses were not allowed to testify.

Old Man Whirly!
So many things I almost forgot the impeachment part. His impeachment will probably hold legal sway in such matters for years to come.

Also history will probably think he got away with one for that. Historians will probably talk things like the extreme political grandstanding in the congressional investigations. They will talk about how witnesses were not allowed to testify. Do you think he has got away with things, do you think people will go after him when he is voted out? Could America search its soul that deeply?

Newjak
Do you think he has got away with things, do you think people will go after him when he is voted out? Could America search its soul that deeply? Oh yeah I think the wolves are coming for him.

Artol
I'd be incredibly surprised if anything happened to him after his presidency.

DarthAloysius
Originally posted by Lestov16
Me personally, I will always view Trump as the CONFIRMED ANTICHRIST and his supporters as DEPLORABLE LOCUSTS OF THE ABYSS, but they'll probably be lucky, so the rest of the world will just view them as pathetic losers thumb upyes

Old Man Whirly!
Oh yeah I think the wolves are coming for him. I hope so, but your faith in due process is greater than mine, I'm from the UK, I've lived in some funny places and I do believe some people are above the law for a variety of reasons. I include past British prime ministers in that.

Artol
I hope so, but your faith in due process is greater than mine, I'm from the UK, I've lived in some funny places and I do believe some people are above the law for a variety of reasons. I include past British prime ministers in that.

Yeah, like war criminals that are somehow still in the Labour party, while decent politicians that point out political bias in the establishment are suspended....just as an example...

Mindship
do you think people will go after him when he is voted out?Unquestionably. Losing an election is embarrassing enough; for someone as thin-skinned as him, even worse. But I'm sure what has him most scared is the 16-20 criminal investigations set to go or already ongoing, into him, his family, his businesses. His life has caught up with him, and it's time to pay the piper.

Oh yeah I think the wolves are coming for him. Exactly how I've been phrasing it to family and friends.

------------------------------

But ... must be said: he ain't lost yet.

Newjak
Unquestionably. Losing an election is embarrassing enough; for someone as thin-skinned as him, even worse. But I'm sure what has him most scared is the 16-20 criminal investigations set to go or already ongoing, into him, his family, his businesses. His life has caught up with him, and it's time to pay the piper.

Exactly how I've been phrasing it to family and friends.

But ... must be said: he ain't lost yet. True the proverbial fat lady hasn't sung yet lol

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Cope harder.

Lestov16
perfects post. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
perfect post
Cope harder.

thumb up yes ❤️ 💯

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, like war criminals that are somehow still in the Labour party, while decent politicians that point out political bias in the establishment are suspended....just as an example... Yup thumb upOriginally posted by Mindship
Unquestionably. Losing an election is embarrassing enough; for someone as thin-skinned as him, even worse. But I'm sure what has him most scared is the 16-20 criminal investigations set to go or already ongoing, into him, his family, his businesses. His life has caught up with him, and it's time to pay the piper.

Exactly how I've been phrasing it to family and friends.

But ... must be said: he ain't lost yet. I hope so, and no, he hasn't gone yet, like the Trumpers and right wing gaslighters here he will fight to the end. No matter how beaten and humiliated.

ares834

Lock him up. Lock him up.

Blakemore
His followers? Rob, how will history see these people? Most were just voting against the Democrat. His most loyal followers? Retarded.

Lestov16
Yup thumb up I hope so, and no, he hasn't gone yet, like the Trumpers and right wing gaslighters here he will fight to the end. No matter how beaten and humiliated.
Imo, Trump supporters have three options:
Surrender (and be humiliated for Trump's mercilessness)
Hide (and be found and punished for their cowardice)
Fight (and lose because they are INDISPUTABLY AND UNFORGIVABLY ETHICALLY AND EMPIRICALLY REPREHENSIBLE)

The fourth option, DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, was unfortunately taken off the table a couple days ago

Originally posted by ares834
Lock him up. Lock him up.

Trump should have locked Hillary up. Because now her faction will do a chance to do the same to him, and THEY MAY BE MORE MOTIVATED TO FOLLOW THROUGH.....

Robtard

Hopefully, the Dems, that bumbling, dithering Keystone Kop party -- if they win -- will learn some lessons themselves on how best to wield power and not cater to the extremes.

^ This is a bingo

Lestov16
^ This is a bingo

yesthumb up 💯 ❤️💪

DarthAloysius
Trump running again in 2024 is on the cards according to this source:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1324427747540828162?s=20

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Trump running again in 2024 is on the cards according to this source:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1324427747540828162?s=20 Are convicted fellons allowed to run?

Robtard
Even if he dodges all the lawsuits without a single conviction, and this is possible, the RNC will snub him, he'd be a 4-year max candidate.

He won't run though, losing will embarrass him and his delicate ego and he'll spend his time ranting he won but was cheated. He's still ranting about cheating from 2016 and he won that one.

Old Man Whirly!
Even if he dodges all the lawsuits without a single conviction, and this is possible, the RNC will snub him, he'd be a 4-year max candidate.

He won't run though, losing will embarrass him and his delicate ego and he'll spend his time ranting he won but was cheated. He's still ranting about cheating from 2016 and he won that one. This is all true thumb up

truejedi
The legacy of Trump and Trumpers will home, in a lot of ways on if they honor the will of the people in this election.

Old Man Whirly!
The legacy of Trump and Trumpers will home, in a lot of ways on if they honor the will of the people in this election. Fair point too.

truejedi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kiro7.com/news/trending/alabama-police-officer-biden-voters-put-bullet-their-skull-treason/HNO2WWEIMFDTVOKIIIDENNZCBM/%3foutputType=amp

Little bit of legacy to track on in this thread. How about we make this thread the legacy thread-- put in one place everything we see like this?

roughrider
Instead of MAGA, now is the time for MASA - Make America Sane Again. stick out tongue wink

jaden_2.0
The legacy of Trump could be that republican voters won't vote for an establishment republican ever again because they view them as too moderate. Already republican senators are distancing themselves from his election fraud narrative.

It will heavily rely on who steps up to the plate in 2024. You can almost certainly rule out everyone he beat in the 2016 primaries.

I'm sure the KMC yanks will have a broader knowledge of potential candidates than I do.

I'd still like to see Dan Crenshaw run. He's came across very well in every interview I've seen.

roughrider
The most moderate Republican I can think of is Colin Powell.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by roughrider
The most moderate Republican I can think of is Colin Powell.

He got thrown under the bus when he was ordered to do that UN presentation.

roughrider
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He got thrown under the bus when he was ordered to do that UN presentation.

Yes, he's been quiet for a long time since the debacle of 2003. Maybe enough time has passed for his credibility to be better.

truejedi
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

Armed men delivering fake ballots for Trump.

BackFire

Lestov16
The legacy of Trump and his Supporters is to be ETERNALLY REMEMBERED AS THIS:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zew5W2sIrS4/X6WXUdCijUI/AAAAAAAABAI/CBKkNoer-Scem1M5AjeRCcMfxMU7ZX-PwCLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/IMG_20201106_061717267%257E2.jpg eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin' Happy Dance

Flyattractor
Shove Your Lefty Propoganda Up your AshHole Leftylestov!!

Tired of Nazis like you Ruining everything they touch.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Shove Your Lefty Propoganda Up your AshHole Leftylestov!!

Tired of Nazis like you Ruining everything they touch.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmK6gvRWoAcUVZP.jpg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Dreampanther
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmK6gvRWoAcUVZP.jpg

Welcome to Dreampanther's 2021

https://totalitarianww2.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/adolf_hitler_20100527_1185227214.jpg

Now Go DIE!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Welcome to Dreampanther's 2021

https://totalitarianww2.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/adolf_hitler_20100527_1185227214.jpg

Now Go DIE!
Originally posted by Dreampanther
https://dslntlv9vhjr4.cloudfront.net/posts_images/df38BNaebjTt7.png
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Man Whirly!
He actually won on election night in a huge landslide. What has been going on for the past 5 days is dems stealing it right in front of our eyes and then dumba**es go "show me the evidence!" lmao. nutty

LordofBrooklyn
nutty

What exactly is nutty?

I was watching coverage from "The Young Turks" and CNN live election night and both their commentary and demeanor was indicative of a clear Trump victory. The Young Turks in particular looked as though they were on the verge of an emotional collapse even greater than the one in 2016.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What exactly is nutty?

I was watching coverage from "The Young Turks" and CNN live election night and both their commentary and demeanor was indicative of a clear Trump victory. The Young Turks in particular looked as though they were on the verge of an emotional collapse even greater than the one in 2016.

...and yet: trump lost.

Robtard
What exactly is nutty?

I don't watch TYT so I can't comment there, but I was switching between CNN and Fox on election night, I did not see a "verge of an emotional collapse" from either network that night. When Fox called AZ for Biden that night, Trump threw a tantrum at Fox. Did you miss this?

The beginning of the real "emotional collapse" was seen the following morning when Biden's leads starting pilling in as more and more votes were counted.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...and yet: trump lost.

Trump "LOSES" on December 14th if the electors affirm the votes as they are now.

Not a second before.

Robtard
You Trumpers are welcome to postpone your meltdowns until Dec 14th.

LordofBrooklyn
You Trumpers are welcome to postpone your meltdowns until Dec 14th.

I'M NO TRUMPER, TRAITOR!!!

I am simply a patriot standing for truth, justice, and the American way!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb48a45b815a48a505fb1c375ae1a655/tumblr_mh9j9rQhn41r0uwm4o1_r1_400.gif

Old Man Whirly!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb48a45b815a48a505fb1c375ae1a655/tumblr_mh9j9rQhn41r0uwm4o1_r1_400.gif Sit down over there Trumper.

truejedi
I can accept that. Trump is going to lose on December 14th.

Adam_PoE

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb48a45b815a48a505fb1c375ae1a655/tumblr_mh9j9rQhn41r0uwm4o1_r1_400.gif

If you are such a patriot, then why are you holding up an illegal immigrant as a symbol.

truejedi
The idea that a person is "illegal" based on where they were born is bullshit.

Adam_PoE

Tell that to LordofBrooklyn. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of being opposed to illegal immigrants, while holding one up as an American symbol.

Blakemore
Trumpers go back further than we think.

JIjenjANqAk

truejedi
The grace of John McCain in these. I voted for him. Loved that man. Trump making his hateful comments against McCain made me leave the Republican party forever. 2016 was the first time I didn't vote straight Republican.

Flyattractor

That doesn't make them Criminals until they Trespass.

Blakemore
nvm, misread.

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
I did too without even going through that!

Quincy
There's a lot to be said about the legacy of Trump in the context of his opposition. I for one became a pretty political person due to the Trump Campaign. As he grew and gathered support during his presidential bid, he revealed a lot about his character. The mocking of a disabled reporter early on stuck with me for a long time. He came off as a bully, a jerk, and incredibly thin-skinned. His comments on women, all of it - he just seems like a bad person.

Because of that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got into politics in opposition of someone so degrading and horrible. Someone may have heard or read about the things he's said and done and thought "Yo what the ****?" and then gotten involved.

truejedi
Originally posted by Quincy
There's a lot to be said about the legacy of Trump in the context of his opposition. I for one became a pretty political person due to the Trump Campaign. As he grew and gathered support during his presidential bid, he revealed a lot about his character. The mocking of a disabled reporter early on stuck with me for a long time. He came off as a bully, a jerk, and incredibly thin-skinned. His comments on women, all of it - he just seems like a bad person.

Because of that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got into politics in opposition of someone so degrading and horrible. Someone may have heard or read about the things he's said and done and thought "Yo what the ****?" and then gotten involved.

QFT.

I didn't care very much about politics before Trump.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy

I didn't see this post.

This is a good point.

We might get the change in policy that we've truly needed because people like you and more involved in politics. Everyone knows the drug war needs to end, CJS reform is needed, immigration reform is needed, tax policy reform is needed, anti-corruption reform is needed. The specifics slightly differ but most everyone agrees on the major points of the policies. So why don't they change?

Special interests and corporate lobbyists, that's why. We need more people involved in politics to get change to happen.

Blakemore
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1604961102798.png bwahahaaaa!lol

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't see this post.

This is a good point.

We might get the change in policy that we've truly needed because people like you and more involved in politics. Everyone knows the drug war needs to end, CJS reform is needed, immigration reform is needed, tax policy reform is needed, anti-corruption reform is needed. The specifics slightly differ but most everyone agrees on the major points of the policies. So why don't they change?

Special interests and corporate lobbyists, that's why. We need more people involved in politics to get change to happen.

I think one state decriminalized all drugs recently.

Why hasn't progressive cali done it? I'm going going, back back to cali cali

m_P-sP698sA

dadudemon
I think one state decriminalized all drugs recently.

Why hasn't progressive cali done it? I'm going going, back back to cali cali

m_P-sP698sA

Legalize, not decriminalize, is the correct policy step. They still get the people on the yo-yo prison scam with the 'decriminlize' stance but it has to be "legalized" for recreational use. A legal distinction that is super important.

Artol
Originally posted by dadudemon
Legalize, not decriminalize, is the correct policy step. They still get the people on the yo-yo prison scam with the 'decriminlize' stance but it has to be "legalized" for recreational use. A legal distinction that is super important.

Yeah, step in the right direction though, I think.

Blakemore
Portugal and Switzerland did it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, step in the right direction though, I think.

True. I should mete my responses better instead of being a cynical *sshole.

gold slorg
THE LEGACY WILL BE MAKING DEMS PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD FOR THE SABOTAGE OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE INTEGRITY OF THE GREAT UNITED STATES

dadudemon
Originally posted by gold slorg
THE LEGACY WILL BE MAKING DEMS PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD FOR THE SABOTAGE OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE INTEGRITY OF THE GREAT UNITED STATES

Sounds good. Let the blood run in the streets.

gold slorg
yes, we have reached endgame, violence is the only answer we have left

dadudemon

We reached that point in 2014.

Lestov16

Well what do you expect? There's obviously going to be a faction of society with integrity who are ENTIRELY UNCOMFORTABLE living with another faction of society who UNAPOLOGETICALLY VOTE FOR stuff like this:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zew5W2sIrS4/X6WXUdCijUI/AAAAAAAABAI/CBKkNoer-Scem1M5AjeRCcMfxMU7ZX-PwCLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/IMG_20201106_061717267%257E2.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Barr is the worst of them.

Robtard
TBF, Trump fired Sessions and specifically hired Barr as a personal shield. Started with Barr immediately trying to gaslight what the Mueller report said; he's done the special job Trump hired him for. But yeah, he's a deplorable.

Old Man Whirly!
TBF, Trump fired Sessions and specifically hired Barr as a personal shield. Started with Barr immediately trying to gaslight what the Mueller report said; he's done the special job Trump hired him for. But yeah, he's a deplorable. He is scum.

truejedi
Barr is scum. So is newt and rudy.

Trocity
My bad, I'm out of the loop on some of this stuff; what am I looking at with that crinkly newspaper? The shooting at a white nationalist speech or 4 dead soldiers from an ambush?

What is the issue or what happened? Who voted for what? I can't actually read the article, just the headlines.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
My bad, I'm out of the loop on some of this stuff; what am I looking at with that crinkly newspaper? The shooting at a white nationalist speech or 4 dead soldiers from an ambush?

What is the issue or what happened? Who voted for what? I can't actually read the article, just the headlines. https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180910/trump-aides-on-tape-laugh-about-niger-ambush-that-left-4-us-soldiers-dead

Trocity
He really does exude an air of not really giving a shit about anything, doesn't he?

Like what is even... what's funny? Seriously. It's cringe inducing listening to politicians and aides having a laugh about something they will never see or have to deal with. Out of sight, out of mind. Yikes.

I had not heard of that before, thank you for linking me. That's actually a sketchy event, I wonder what happened. Did they ever find out or nah?

dadudemon
Barr is scum. So is newt and rudy.

I'm familiar with Newt.

What did Barr do that was scummy?

truejedi
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/22/william-barr-has-turned-the-justice-department-into-a-law-firm-with-one-client-donald-trump/

Guy is corrupt af as the kids are saying these days.

Surtur
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/22/william-barr-has-turned-the-justice-department-into-a-law-firm-with-one-client-donald-trump/

Serious question: do you appreciate the hilarity of them crying about shattering norms as they talk about court packing and getting rid of the filibuster?

roughrider

Whatever. There are several right wing trolls on here that talk a lot of tough ****, but at the end of the day they are just back in their cubbyhole in front of their computer and not doing **** with their threats. Just don't disturb your mother upstairs is all I ask. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by roughrider
Whatever. There are several right wing trolls on here that talk a lot of tough ****, but at the end of the day they are just back in their cubbyhole in front of their computer and not doing **** with their threats. Just don't disturb your mother upstairs is all I ask. wink

You could say the same about left wingers, they don't do shit with their threats.

I know you were about to totally say the same but haa i beat you to it.

Lestov16
You could say the same about left wingers, they don't do shit with their threats.

I know you were about to totally say the same but haa i beat you to it.

It's not that they don't do shit, but they aren't subhuman like their conservatard counterparts so they actually have some level of hesitation

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's not that they don't do shit, but they aren't subhuman like their conservatard counterparts so they actually have some level of hesitation

Lol they are subhuman.

We had subhumans get mad over a justified shooting of a black man in philly.

We had subhumans firebomb courthouses.

We had subhumans say trump rallies were not okay but biden rallies are.

Lestov16
Lol they are subhuman.

We had subhumans get mad over a justified shooting of a black man in philly.

We had subhumans firebomb courthouses.

We had subhumans say trump rallies were not okay but biden rallies are.
Yes, they are:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SfoaEcq6xoY/X6WXShBGpII/AAAAAAAABAA/vjHldxbc8KADgVHKbWBQDRfUpbbSBVizQCLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/IMG_20201106_061551596.jpg

Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f093c3e50c687e51f591dc95fde19ff8/tenor.gif

Robtard

"William Barr Has Turned the Justice Department Into a Law Firm With One Client: Donald Trump" -snip

Accurate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>