Trump is losing his shit, how embarrassing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
What do you do when your President has a temper tantrum?

My answer, Lock him up!

cdtm
Just wait until it gets to the Supreme Court. thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Just wait until it gets to the Supreme Court. thumb up

That's the real nightmare, it shouldn't have to go there for this election.

Everything is going to be hyper scrutinized.

Surtur
If it goes to the courts I do not think it will go the way Trump hopes.

gold slorg
hope Trump will announce the elections rigged and call his supporters to start killing the dems

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
If it goes to the courts I do not think it will go the way Trump hopes.

Nope and he'll shit his pants over the debacle regardless.

snowdragon
Originally posted by gold slorg
hope Trump will announce the elections rigged and call his supporters to start killing the dems

That's actually one of the worst things imaginable, you need to work on your satire:P

Old Man Whirly!
If it goes to the courts I do not think it will go the way Trump hopes. oh no, for once Surt on politics I agree, you are better than anyone who disagrees with you on this.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What do you do when your President has a temper tantrum?

My answer, Lock him up!

thumb up yes 💯

gold slorg
Originally posted by snowdragon
That's actually one of the worst things imaginable, you need to work on your satire:P

better dead USA that at least dies in a good civil war with good president as its head, than piece of shit USA that abandoned the greatest president ever

if an American wouldn't give his life for Trump he's no true American

snowdragon
better dead USA that at least dies in a good civil war with good president as its head, than piece of shit USA that abandoned the greatest president ever

if an American wouldn't give his life for Trump he's no true American

you need to work on your satire:P

gold slorg
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

Artol

BackFire

Quincy
What do you think he's going to do once he's just a regular citizen again?

Do you think he's still going to try and hold rallies?

Artol
He could just start the campaign for the next election. Or maybe start a network.

BackFire

cdtm

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Maybe time for a sudden good will trip to another nation.

One without an extradition treaty. Russia?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Quincy
What do you think he's going to do once he's just a regular citizen again?

Do you think he's still going to try and hold rallies?

He is fleeing the country or going to jail.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Come January it will be winter in Moscow and Trump does not like the cold.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard

Really, that was probably the worst retort ever. Yeah it's winter everwhere in january in the nothern hemisphere:P

Robtard
*points*

Take a seat over there, Trumper.

snowdragon
*points*

Take a seat over there, Trumper.

Typical and pathetic wink

Bashar Teg

Biden should promise him a pardon. not on record, but rather just spoken between the two of them in conference...one of those old "handshake" deals wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Biden should promise him a pardon. not on record, but rather just spoken between the two of them in conference...one of those old "handshake" deals wink laughing out loud Classic!

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Biden should promise him a pardon. not on record, but rather just spoken between the two of them in conference...one of those old "handshake" deals wink

If it doesn't come with a bucket of KFC it isn't real for Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae

roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure he is lol.

Keep telling yourself that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure he is lol.

Keep telling yourself that. I'll say this Ethneo, you are the most loyal Trumper on the board!

Robtard
I'll say this Ethneo, you are the most loyal Trumper on the board!

He is, even Broly has gone dark and isn't here to defend Trump's honor.

Old Man Whirly!
He is, even Broly has gone dark and isn't here to defend Trump's honor. DDM is gaslighting from the shadows, surt may be a long later but Star man's up, I respect his devotion... sort of, in a weird confused and mesmerized sort of way.

BruceSkywalker
trump is a mentally ill MF

Will he commit seppuku

Surtur
oh no, for once Surt on politics I agree, you are better than anyone who disagrees with you on anything.

Agreed.

Quincy
I told you you guys been sleeping on Eth, my man is the best one

Surtur
Originally posted by Quincy
I told you you guys been sleeping on Eth, my man is the best one

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3WmWdBzqveXaE/giphy.gif

Quincy
she done already had herses, surt

Adam_PoE

His predicament is that he needs to find a country that does not have an extradition agreement with the U.S. but where he also does not have creditors, so Russia is probably out.

StyleTime
Edit

Robtard
His predicament is that he needs to find a country that does not have an extradition agreement with the U.S. but where he also does not have creditors, so Russia is probably out.

Maybe Somalia then, gets nice and warm in January too.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Really, that was probably the worst retort ever. Yeah it's winter everwhere in january in the nothern hemisphere:P

If they were clever they would have said something along the lines of "I hear the weather in Argentina is nice in January".

You know, since they call him a nazi and it was places like Argentina that some high profile nazis fled after WW2.

cdtm
WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!? mad

Bashar Teg
lock her up!!!

Robtard
If they were clever they would have said something along the lines of "I hear the weather in Argentina is nice in January".

You know, since they call him a nazi and it was places like Argentina that some high profile nazis fled after WW2.

^My benign "Moscow" comment managed to trigger a second Trumper and I wasn't even trying. Robtard, how do you do it.

Adam_PoE
Maybe Somalia then, gets nice and warm in January too.

With Putin retiring because of Parkinson's, Russia might not be off the table. Or maybe Kuwait or Qatar.

Blakemore
We need to be wary of Gina"
"We can do good business with Gina"
"China set a flu onto us"
The flu is not harmful, I got over it"

Artol

Argentina is kinda dealing with shit right now though, Brazil might be better at the moment. Bolsonaro also seems like a big fan of Trump.

Trocity
Biden winning is great news for Canada. Trump has really bent us over and shafted us the last few years.

Hoping the tolerant Joe Biden and his incompetence can turn things around for us. Our own leader certainly doesn't seem to give a shit about us.

Old Man Whirly!
^My benign "Moscow" comment managed to trigger a second Trumper and I wasn't even trying. Robtard, how do you do it. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
Biden winning is great news for Canada. Trump has really bent us over and shafted us the last few years.

Hoping the tolerant Joe Biden and his incompetence can turn things around for us. Our own leader certainly doesn't seem to give a shit about us.

How so?

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

You know, since they call him a nazi and it was places like Argentina that some high profile nazis fled after WW2. You sure it wasn't people fleeing nazis?

Robtard

It's very amusing how quickly you Trumped on Trump after he loses. As you were.

Trocity
What's amusing is you ignoring my comments for years saying I am not a supporter of Trump and then trying to pull a "gotcha" here after the election.

In fact, you once shit on me for saying I'm not a fan of either party. Nice trolling, brother. Same old Rob.

"As you were."

Surtur

Dude no. You silly man you!

Trump winning would have been a boon, tons of celebrities were totally gonna move to Canada if he won.

Flyattractor

You say that like it would be a Bad Thing! This is why the Right fought so hard for Gun Rights! The Only Good Blue is a DEAD BLUE!!!!!!

Blakemore
What's amusing is 4 years of celebrating! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.