Stop the steal, DC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump supporters gathered outside the RNC demanding that the Republicans in Congress get up off their a**es and do their damn jobs by stopping the election theft of Trump's victory by democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDjYp5uDq8

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Trump supporters gathered outside the RNC demanding that the Republicans in Congress get up off their a**es and do their damn jobs by stopping the election theft of Trump's victory by democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDjYp5uDq8 durwank oh, Star no

Adam_PoE
This belongs in the conservative crybaby triggered thread.

dadudemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDjYp5uDq8

What are Republicans supposed to do?

Let me rephrase: what legal things can or should the Republicans do to change the outcome of the election? Both lawsuits I saw are flimsy at best, unless they can prove those dead people actually voted for Biden.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This belongs in the conservative crybaby triggered thread. #stopthesteal isn't as entertaining to me as #sharpiegate, where Trumpers claim (without proof) that sharpies where handed out to ballot handlers in AZ so they could change the vote from Trump to Biden via a sharpie and this is why Biden is leading in AZ.

I mean, the only person to change a document via sharpie pen and try to pass it off as legitimate has been Donald Trump himself...

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
What are Republicans supposed to do?

Let me rephrase: what legal things can or should the Republicans do to change the outcome of the election? Both lawsuits I saw are flimsy at best, unless they can prove those dead people actually voted for Biden.

I think what the people gathered outside the RNC want is for the Republicans to at least start speaking out by against what has happened by calling press conferences, going on media shows to talk about it and make a huge deal out of it on the floor of the Senste and House.

I know they probably can't actually do anything to stop the steal. That'll be up to the courts.

Flimsy? Ffs, poll watchers across the country were denied observing what was going on inside the polling stations. People that were supposed to be counting votes put up stuff like pizza boxes on the windows so that the poll watchers couldn't see what they were doing. Why would they do that? I think we all know the reason.

And that's far from being the only suspicious shit that happened. And the media is either ignoring all of it or massively downplaying it as if it's all totally normal or no big deal.

Quincy
They should probably freak out on message boards across the country that's what I'D DO

truejedi
It's almost like they want to see evidence.

dadudemon
I think what the people gathered outside the RNC want is for the Republicans to at least start speaking out by against what has happened by calling press conferences, going on media shows to talk about it and make a huge deal out of it on the floor of the Senste and House.

I know they probably can't actually do anything to stop the steal. That'll be up to the courts.

Flimsy? Ffs, poll watchers across the country were denied observing what was going on inside the polling stations. People that were supposed to be counting votes put up stuff like pizza boxes on the windows so that the poll watchers couldn't see what they were doing. Why would they do that? I think we all know the reason.

And that's far from being the only suspicious shit that happened. And the media is either ignoring all of it or massively downplaying it as if it's all totally normal or no big deal.

Biden's camp can just as easily claim those dead voters voted for Trump.

How do you prove the dead voters voted for Biden to throw out those votes?

Do you see why the case is flimsy?

Bashar Teg
Stop the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, KMC!

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Stop the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, KMC!

"But they've only just begun." -Karen Robtard Carpenter

-Pr-
Cheaters outcheated by other cheaters. What a surprise.

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cheaters outcheated by other cheaters. What a surprise.

That definitely describes American politics.

"My warmonger sexual predator beat your warmonger sexual predator!"

cdtm

I don't know, Trump did end up losing a lot of money. I think he legitimately wanted to stick it to all his buddies, even if only for shits and giggles.

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden's camp can just as easily claim those dead voters voted for Trump.

How do you prove the dead voters voted for Biden to throw out those votes?

Do you see why the case is flimsy?

Again though, that's far from being the only underhanded shit that has happened.

Are you seriously going to make me go to the trouble of posting the videos of all the cheating shenanigans? You already know a lot of them as you showed when you posted all of those links in the other thread.

In the end though, it's not up to me or you or anyone here on the forum. The judges will decide the outcome.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by truejedi
It's almost like they want to see evidence.

There is overwhelming evidence for anyone who actually takes the time to look. I know, you're not one of them. You'd rather just keep repeating over and over again " there is no evidence" BS.

Old Man Whirly!
There is overwhelming evidence for anyone who actually takes the time to look. I know, you're not one of them. You'd rather just keep repeating over and over again " there is no evidence" BS. Settle down "snowflake", stop being a "cuck".

Robtard
There is overwhelming evidence for anyone who actually takes the time to look. I know, you're not one of them. You'd rather just keep repeating over and over again " there is no evidence" BS.

There is zero evidence of mass voter fraud, unless we count what the GOP did and tried to do in California with their illegal ballot collection boxes.

Bashar Teg
no evidence, but an overabundance of feefees

Robtard
There is massive evidence of election counting interference attempts from the Trump-side though.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
There is massive evidence of election counting interference attempts from the Trump-side though. thumb up yes

Robtard
There is also evidence of pro-Trump people planning attacks.

2 Virginia men arrested in Philadelphia in alleged plot to attack ballot-counting station

Pennsylvania results horror as police swoop on armed man 'plotting attack' at vote count

Gee, I wonder who might have given them that idea...

eThneoLgrRnae
I could post actual videos but I get the feeling it would just be dismissed by the usual suspects as "fake news" or "crazy conspiracy videos" or something.

Old Man Whirly!
There is also evidence of pro-Trump people planning attacks.

2 Virginia men arrested in Philadelphia in alleged plot to attack ballot-counting station

Pennsylvania results horror as police swoop on armed man 'plotting attack' at vote count

Gee, I wonder who might have given them that idea... He is a scum bag, the media who called the extreme idiocy, got it spot on.Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I could post actual videos but I get the feeling it would just be dismissed by the usual suspects as "fake news" or "crazy conspiracy videos" or something. Alex Jones, Star?

dadudemon
Are you seriously going to make me go to the trouble of posting the videos of all the cheating shenanigans? You already know a lot of them as you showed when you posted all of those links in the other thread.

No, I've seen them. Biden's camp can just as easily claim they were throwing out Biden votes. Or messing with Biden votes. It's all flimsy arguments. Nothing concrete. Unless Alex Jones' stuff is true, there's no way to prove this.

And I knew that guy was full of shit when he said they knew where all the ballots were and if people threw them away: no tech exists that can communicate like that and go undetected. It requires too much energy and other people would be able to pick up the signals even if it was encrypted. We'd know.

Sure. This could be done with a passive RFID but you have to get within 30 feet. How do they plan on doing that to pick up all the ballots with hidden RFIDs?

eThneoLgrRnae
No, I've seen them. Biden's camp can just as easily claim they were throwing out Biden votes. Or messing with Biden votes. It's all flimsy arguments. Nothing concrete. Unless Alex Jones' stuff is true, there's no way to prove this.

And I knew that guy was full of shit when he said they knew where all the ballots were and if people threw them away: no tech exists that can communicate like that and go undetected. It requires too much energy and other people would be able to pick up the signals even if it was encrypted. We'd know.

Sure. This could be done with a passive RFID but you have to get within 30 feet. How do they plan on doing that to pick up all the ballots with hidden RFIDs?

Even if Biden could make that argument that they were throwing out his votes, it still shows that there was some shady shit going on in the election and thus it should be invalidated. Regardless of which candidate is being cheated the American public deserves a fair and clean election.

As for that guy in that video you posted I still haven't made up my mind whether to believe him or not but I'm skeptical of his claims. It'd be nice if it were true though.

dadudemon
Even if Biden could make that argument that they were throwing out his votes, it still shows that there was some shady shit going on in the election and thus it should be invalidated. Regardless of which candidate is being cheated the American public deserves a fair and clean election.

As for that guy in that video you posted I still haven't made up my mind whether to believe him or not but I'm skeptical of his claims. It'd be nice if it were true though.

So, in your opinion, if we can invalidate the election, then what?

Redo the election in the battleground states? It would go to the house and senate if they are still in dispute. I posted about this in the other thread and there are already multiple cases that set precedence for how this would be handled if the results are still in dispute.

The Dems control the House. GOP controls the Senate. I don't think escalating to congress will result in a decision. I don't know if Trump's tantrum's will delay things long enough for it to escalate to congress to make the final decision.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't know what the solution should be. I just know that if the election as it apparently stands right now is allowed to stand even with all of the questionable stuff that went on during it then many Americans will never truly trust the election process ever again.

snowdragon
I don't know what the solution should be. I just know that if the election as it apparently stands right now is allowed to stand even with all of the dubious stuff that went on during it then many Americans will never truly trust the election process ever again.

It'll be ok, I promisesmile

dadudemon
I don't know what the solution should be. I just know that if the election as it apparently stands right now is allowed to stand even with all of the questionable stuff that went on during it then many Americans will never truly trust the election process ever again.

Until we have electronic voting with nonrepudiation, there's no way to build trust back into the election.

We've had electronic solutions that are very safe, secure, and fast since the 90s. We solved the encryption and nonrepudiation issues with things like this way back in the day after the DES and RSA weakness stuff.

Tzeentch
But the problem with electronic voting is the same issue with mail-in voting.

The easier it is to vote, the harder it is for the gop to win elections.

-Pr-

thumb up Basically.

I just really hope people temper their expectations. They're acting like Biden getting in (assuming he does) will be like Frodo destroying the One Ring. Shit doesn't change overnight (if at all) irl.

Until we have electronic voting with nonrepudiation, there's no way to build trust back into the election.

We've had electronic solutions that are very safe, secure, and fast since the 90s. We solved the encryption and nonrepudiation issues with things like this way back in the day after the DES and RSA weakness stuff.

It disgusts me that I understood that. ****ing Security+

eThneoLgrRnae

Ok then, then no one should whine when Trump supporters say they don't trust these election results.

Old Man Whirly!
Ok then, then no one should whine when Trump supporters say they don't trust these election results. durwank

BruceSkywalker

https://i.postimg.cc/9QXKpVDR/46407453-800-800.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/9QXKpVDR/46407453-800-800.jpg laughing out loud thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tzeentch

haermm

But that's fine. The GOP needs to modernize, anyway. smile

dadudemon
It disgusts me that I understood that. ****ing Security+

A fellow cybersecurity-nerd?!?!

WTF?

That cert I just passed? It was the CISM. And it was the hardest cert exam I've ever taken. It was harder than the PMP. I'm about to take the CISSP at the end of this month or beginning of next month.

But, I'll tell you this: the only certification exam I've ever failed (I now have 14 certs) was the Security +. I got a 690 the first time I took it. You need a 700 to pass. Generally, each question is worth 5 points so that means I failed it by 2 questions. The Security+ is like mixing in the Server+, A+, Network+, in addition to a bunch of security specific stuff, all in one exam. It's a rather frustratingly technical exam. I passed it the second time with a score of over 900 by just going through tons of exam questions.

The questions that killed me were the "choose all x that fits category y" and 2-3 of the choices out of the 6 are definitely correct but you can't figure out the last one. Utterly ruined me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/9QXKpVDR/46407453-800-800.jpg

haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch

https://i.imgur.com/8PsTGAg.gif

-Pr-
A fellow cybersecurity-nerd?!?!

WTF?

That cert I just passed? It was the CISM. And it was the hardest cert exam I've ever taken. It was harder than the PMP. I'm about to take the CISSP at the end of this month or beginning of next month.

But, I'll tell you this: the only certification exam I've ever failed (I now have 14 certs) was the Security +. I got a 690 the first time I took it. You need a 700 to pass. Generally, each question is worth 5 points so that means I failed it by 2 questions. The Security+ is like mixing in the Server+, A+, Network+, in addition to a bunch of security specific stuff, all in one exam. It's a rather frustratingly technical exam. I passed it the second time with a score of over 900 by just going through tons of exam questions.

The questions that killed me were the "choose all x that fits category y" and 2-3 of the choices out of the 6 are definitely correct but you can't figure out the last one. Utterly ruined me.

Damn, you're way above me lol.

Yeah, I've been trying the questions on the site https://passcomptia.com/ when I'm not watching videos, and so many times I'll hit a question and think "I know this" only for the answer to be something else that was surprisingly similar.

I'm taking the exam at the end of the month. If I get it, it means I've gotten the Network+, CySA+ and the Security+ in the space of a year. I'm gonna take a break from doing any kind of course after that until January, where I plan to (employment permitting) start on Server+ or Cloud+.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/8PsTGAg.gif laughing out loud

snowdragon

Yeah, I've been trying the questions on the site https://passcomptia.com/ when I'm not watching videos, and so many times I'll hit a question and think "I know this" only for the answer to be something else that was surprisingly similar.

I'm taking the exam at the end of the month. If I get it, it means I've gotten the Network+, CySA+ and the Security+ in the space of a year. I'm gonna take a break from doing any kind of course after that until January, where I plan to (employment permitting) start on Server+ or Cloud+.

Grats man, really well done.

NemeBro
https://imgur.com/iAqLcqK

Old Man Whirly!

I'm taking the exam at the end of the month. If I get it, it means I've gotten the Network+, CySA+ and the Security+ in the space of a year. I'm gonna take a break from doing any kind of course after that until January, where I plan to (employment permitting) start on Server+ or Cloud+. Good stuff PR, you deserve some good stuff coming your way mate.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
https://imgur.com/iAqLcqK Accurate

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Good stuff PR, you deserve some good stuff coming your way mate.

Make sure you poop on ddm for doing the same thing:P

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Make sure you poop on ddm for doing the same thing:P No, I would never poop on DDM. I know DDM is relatively smart, I just wish he wouldn't gaslight troll. I hope he doesn't believe some of the shit he types is all. And good luck to him in his career too, if people work hard they deserve results. Simple as.

dadudemon

This is really cool, very admirable you're getting this all done in a 1 year time span. The people who "get shit done" during the COVID-19 shit are the people that should be promoted and hired when things settle down.

Here is a site that is free (but you need to register but you can use an alias e-mail spam account if you think they will spam you) that has some great reviews and great questions that helped me better prepare for how the questions would be on the CISM exam. It may have some good content for the Security+.

https://www.examtopics.com/exams/comptia/sy0-401/view/

Since I just took the CISM Wednesday, some of those reviews where they say "ZOOOMG! They have the actual questions!" are liars. They had a few very similar questions but no exact questions. They had the same "feel" as the actual CISM exam, however.

dadudemon
Make sure you poop on ddm for doing the same thing:P

I didn't even notice. No worries, I don't even think this way. It's all gravy baby!

snowdragon
I didn't even notice. No worries, I don't even think this way. It's all gravy baby!

boom baby, grats on your success.

-Pr-
Grats man, really well done.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Good stuff PR, you deserve some good stuff coming your way mate.

Thanks, I appreciate it thumb up

This is really cool, very admirable you're getting this all done in a 1 year time span. The people who "get shit done" during the COVID-19 shit are the people that should be promoted and hired when things settle down.

Here is a site that is free (but you need to register but you can use an alias e-mail spam account if you think they will spam you) that has some great reviews and great questions that helped me better prepare for how the questions would be on the CISM exam. It may have some good content for the Security+.

https://www.examtopics.com/exams/comptia/sy0-401/view/

Since I just took the CISM Wednesday, some of those reviews where they say "ZOOOMG! They have the actual questions!" are liars. They had a few very similar questions but no exact questions. They had the same "feel" as the actual CISM exam, however.

Thanks man. It's been hard going but the end is in sight.

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a look. Yeah, as long as it prepares me for the kind or style of exam I'm gonna be taking, that's something.

roughrider
This is just reversing the wrong done in 2016, when James Comey and Russian hackers and God knows who else did their part to ensure a victory for Trump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.