Dracula vs. Heron (Blood of Zeus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Dracula as of S2
Heron has his Hephaetus crafted Bow/Arrows
Round 2: Heron has the powers of Zeus

who wins

KingD19
Does he get his sword?

The arrows will be able to damage Dracula, and if hebuses his lightning powers he more than likely kills him. Also he's strong enough to hurt him in h2h as well.

BruceSkywalker
where can i watch blood of zeus

KingD19
Netflix.

Surtur
Yeah i saw it in the top 10 of netflix, meant to give it a shot

KingD19
It's definitely worth it. It puts a nice spin on Greek mythology but keeps the meat, like how Hera is an insane psycho b*tch who doesn't appreciate Zeus cheating on her, and just how often Zeus actually cheats on his wife. Also the powers on display are awesome and the art/action is just as slick as Castlevania but way more over the top and gruesome if you can believe it.

Surtur
Hasn't Zeus legit turned into animals in order to rape mortals?

Hera has awful taste.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Netflix.

thanks.. will watch after i watch football

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
Hasn't Zeus legit turned into animals in order to rape mortals?

Hera has awful taste.

True, but she is also an absolute PoS herself. There is nothing redeemable about her or her behavior and the show puts that into clear focus.

Martian_mind
Dracula in both, assuming by the powers of Zeus you mean the lightning Heron demonstrated, rather than the totality of abilities that Zeus himself displayed.

ShadowFyre
I transmuted myself into a dolphin just to rape you ya ungrateful *****!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.