Celeste Morne, Starkiller (TFU2), Satele Shan, Darth Zannah run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
The strongest incarnations of Celeste Morne, Starkiller, Satele Shan, and Darth Zannah at their prime. Celeste isn't conflicted about using the talisman/Dark Side.

Round 1: ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, and Darth Maul
Round 2: Darth Caedus, Kas'im, Jaina
Round 3: Vestara Khai, Mother Talzin, Savage Oppress
Round 4: Darth Bane (orbalisk armor), Vong Krayt
Boss: Malgus, Exar Kun, ROTS Sidious

1) Hand to Hand combat
2) Force Lightning and Tutaminis only
3) Sith Magic and Force Defenses
3) All out

Location: The Death Star with 10 dark troopers flying around recording the fight. They cannot shoot at any of the combatants.

Jaggarath
This guy just popped back in after not posting for ten years like it was nothing

Total Warrior
Stop at boss

Darthadi
Stops at 1

kotorfan
Originally posted by Jaggarath
This guy just popped back in after not posting for ten years like it was nothing

Didn't realize this forum was still going strong when I stumbled upon your Darth Vader vs Revan debate.

Was also curious about what hardcore Star Wars fans thought of the new trilogy so.. yeah.

Originally posted by Darthadi
Stops at 1

Care to elaborate?

Darthadi
Zannah is burried in banite scaling. She is out of her deph.
Starkiller is around TFU 2 Vader level who per Lucas (who is WOG for legends) is sub Jinn.
Celeste's best feat while using the talisman was her fight with the weakest version of Vong Krayt. Not bad, but certainly not enough here.
Satele is decent but she would lose to anyone of team PT. She is vastly sub Outlander who is cannonicaly sub Yoda and ROTS Sidious. Kenobi (based on his fight with Yoda tier Mustafar Vader) and Dooku would stomp her.

kotorfan

Kenobi (based on his fight with Yoda tier Mustafar Vader) and Dooku would stomp her.

Isn't Vong Krayt above Dooku and Kenobi?

How is Mustafar Vader Yoda tier? Yoda straight up tells Kenobi he's no match for Sidious, and should take on Vader instead. Implying Kenobi and Vader are more evenly matched.

Zannah is burried in banite scaling. She is out of her deph.

What is banite scaling? Haven't been around in a while.

Starkiller is around TFU 2 Vader level who per Lucas (who is WOG for legends) is sub Jinn.

Where is this from? Starkiller is not sub Jinn lol

Darthadi
Originally posted by kotorfan
Isn't Vong Krayt above Dooku and Kenobi?
The version of Vong Krayt that fought Celeste was a walking corpse. He was at his weakest

How is Mustafar Vader Yoda tier? Yoda straight up tells Kenobi he's no match for Sidious, and should take on Vader instead. Implying Kenobi and Vader are more evenly matched.
Mustafar Vader is a tier 9 (same tier as Yoda and ROTS Sidious) acording to Gillard who worked closely with Lucas for the prequels. Lucas also said that before he got burned on Mustafar he was as powerful as ROTS Sidious

What is banite scaling? Haven't been around in a while.
Starting with Bane each Rule of Two sith surpassed his/her master in power all culminating with Sidious. (This is confirmed by many quotes). This means there is an 30 generations gap in power between Zannah and ROTS Sidious. Considering Dooku's performance against AOTC Yoda and Kenobi's performance against Mustafar Vader, Zannah gets stomped here.

Where is this from? Starkiller is not sub Jinn lol
Starkiller is a peer of TFU 2 Vader who is sub ANH Vader who acording to Lucas is sub Jinn.
"We've actually never seen real Jedi at work, we've only seen crippled half-droid half-men and young boys that have learned from these old people. So to see a Jedi in his prime fighting in the prime of the Jedi, I want it to be a much more energetic and faster version of what we've been doing" (George Lucas)
SK's envinromental feats are not representative of his combat prowes.
If you don't care about Lucas this doesn't applie tho.

NewGuy01
Round 1 is the hardest one except for the boss.

kotorfan
Man banite scaling sucks, who can Bane actually beat?

I don't know.. I mean usually Lucas makes sense, but this seems like more of a film direction thing as opposed to a power scaling thing. He's just trying to show a cool fight scene (Duel of the Fates) for audiences to drool over then justify it by saying Vader was crippled and Kenobi was old. Let's disregard Lucas' quote for this one.

I thought SK's tutaminis and Force Lightning was pretty impressive. Those weren't environmental, they were in actual combat? TFU1 SK went toe to toe with Palps' lightning, isn't TFU2 SK more powerful than the original?

NewGuy01
Man banite scaling sucks, who can Bane actually beat?
All that can be said for sure is that he's behind Tenebrous, Plagueis, and Sidious. Probably a great deal behind them. Where that puts him relative to the rest of the verse is up to you.

It's fairly consistent with what we see in Resurrection. There's no guarantee that the Vader of A New Hope is the same as the Vader of The Force Unleashed, though.

Didn't happen in the novelization.

Jmanghan
Didn't realize this forum was still going strong when I stumbled upon your Darth Vader vs Revan debate.

Was also curious about what hardcore Star Wars fans thought of the new trilogy so.. yeah.

Care to elaborate? It's "going".

"Going strong" is a bit overboard. Literally everyone left. The only people here are like 1-5 members whereas it used to be like 20+ people posting every single day, at one point like 3 years ago I witnessed 10 active threads at once.

Those members made a new website: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/

Which I will never be active on because the majority of SW Debaters are literally sociopaths and sadists. (Assuming they're from KMC/CV/SWforums.org and not from youtube or something.)

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's "going".

"Going strong" is a bit overboard. Literally everyone left. The only people here are like 1-5 members whereas it used to be like 20+ people posting every single day, at one point like 3 years ago I witnessed 10 active threads at once.

Those members made a new website: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/

Which I will never be active on because the majority of SW Debaters are literally sociopaths and sadists. (Assuming they're from KMC/CV/SWforums.org and not from youtube or something.) That forum is good but many guys there are very very very biased against certain characters. You can hardly have a decent debate because they often claim weird stuff, like they have vader super weak

kotorfan
Thanks for getting me up to speed. The forum looks decent but I probably won't be spending too much time there either.

Haha why do you say that?

Where do "normal" SW fans hang out?

Oh man. Back when I joined it was the other way around. Starkiller was like a god because TFU just came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.