American Civil War in the time of Instagram

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
It's been speculated in the media for years - pretty much since Trump took office - that America is so angrily polarized that another Civil War is coming. We see it constantly on the news of angry parades on opposing sides. But, I don't live everyday in America, so I'd like to hope it's not as bad as it looks.

But would people actually give up their reality TV and social networking and go bunker in the hills with roving militias? I can't picture it.

Militia person: "I'm going to put you down in the name of freedom!...Wait, I've got to tweet that real quick" (picks up phone) stick out tongue

I mean despite all the hate and anger spread here between a mere couple of dozen people, aren't we all too lazy to get up off the couch for a Civil War these days? big grin

jaden_2.0
A lot of armed conservative supporting groups proclaimed they were gearing up for armed conflict in Trump didn't win.

They haven't done anything. Their bluff has been called.

Robtard
It's like they're a bunch of cowards who like to bully and threaten but tucked tail when it came time?

ilikecomics
Civil war is stupid.
It's part of the commie left's plan, within the strata of mass communication, to foment divisionism.
Those who choose to respond to that on the right are equally moronic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol tbh, people on the far left are far more likely to riot and cause damage than people on the far right imo.

If Trump won? You'd see rioting. People are still having mental breakdowns. I saw a girl crying on my Instagram because Biden won. Why? She took a PJ to Mexico, and her parents are loaded AF.

Tzeentch
A meme propagated by the media to sell headlines and bump ratings. America has been more polarized on politics than this on plenty of occasions with no civil wars.

Also while on the subject, the idea that the left is more likely to riot than the right is also a meme. Causation verse correlation, riots are perceived as more likely to happen on the left because riots happen in urban centers IE cities and city population skew left. Why do cities have riots more than rural areas? Because the breeding ground for a riot is population density plus things to actually destroy. No one riots in New Mexico because no one is interested in meeting up in the middle of ****ing nowhere and wandering the desert or a cornfield.

dadudemon
Which militias said they'd start killing people if Biden won?

Which militias said they were gearing up for war if Biden won?

Trocity
My favourite militia is the NFAC.

BackFire
Not happening.

Old Man Whirly!
These LARPER guys are funny till the shooting starts. That said, I don't see them taking on the will of the people, just political ideologies asking for equality and less deaths in custody and through interaction with the Police for minorities.

truejedi
People don't fight a war unless their rights are being taken away. Telling them they have to be less obviously racist now isn't really sparking a war.

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Which militias said they'd start killing people if Biden won?

Which militias said they were gearing up for war if Biden won?

This is such a great post, dadudemon. It asks the key questions that cut right to the meat of the topic.

ertooso
I appreciate it a lot that Instagram is adding new features.

Tzeentch
Your post was a more well thought out comment than anything Dadudemon has said in this thread

Bashar Teg
speaking of civil war, I wonder how that million maggot march is going today. whoops, I meant "million MAGA"

Bashar Teg
...and just coincidentally, this forum is empty on the same time that the million maggot march is going on laughing out loud

BackFire
A few thousand people showed up and Trump drove by and waved.

Bashar Teg
did he stop and get on top of the hood to do a silly dance for his screaming cult, like that end scene in joker?

BackFire
If he did that it would destroy the hood.

Bashar Teg
they would be ironic, since they just built a new WH fence to keep the hood from destroying him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
A few thousand people showed up and Trump drove by and waved.

LOL. It is far more than a few thousand lol. Nice try.

It is tens-of-thousands, minimum... or at least it was. The crowd may've shrunk by now.

Surtur
Civil war will never happen, the left wouldn't like the outcome if it did.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
speaking of civil war, I wonder how that million maggot march is going today. whoops, I meant "million MAGA"

Oh, you sound so butthurt that tens-of-thousands at least showed up in DC to show their support for Trump and protest the rigged BS election.

So sorry you're triggered that Trump supporters didn't just roll over and accept the rigged result but you might as well get used to it, snowflake, because we never will. smile

Silent Master
Was there a lot of violence, or does that only happen at far-left riots events?

Surtur
Speaking of the march, look at these inferior BLM and Antifa folk:

BLM and anti-fascist supporters attack multiracial family at Million MAGA March

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course there was no violence. A tiny bit of phaggoty Antifa members showed up to try and stop it but they were overwhelmed and drowned out by the numbers of the Trump crowd.

I'm still laughing at BF's "a few thousand" comment trying to downplay it lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course there was no violence. A tiny bit of phaggoty Antifa members showed up to try and stop it but they were overwhelmed and drowned out by the numbers of the Trump crowd.

I'm still laughing at BF's "a few thousand" comment trying to downplay it lol.

See above, there was violence by inferior antifa folk and BLM

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
See above, there was violence by inferior antifa folk and BLM

Oh, ok. I forgot that Antifa and BLM just can't help themselves. They must be having a really bad day today seeing all those tens-of-thousands of Trump supporters protesting the rigged election in their city lol.

Surtur
Its why the cops need to start putting bullets into violent antifa and BLM members.

Let "God" sort it out.

Silent Master
Its why the cops need to start putting bullets into violent antifa and BLM members.

Let "God" sort it out.

I'm too busy right now.

Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Your post was a more well thought out comment than anything Dadudemon has said in this thread laughing out loudOriginally posted by BackFire
A few thousand people showed up and Trump drove by and waved. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
did he stop and get on top of the hood to do a silly dance for his screaming cult, like that end scene in joker? laughing out loud Glad I missed seeing anything about this shit show today.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump tweeted it was hundreds-of-thousands though I'm not so certain if there was that many.

Of course Alex Jones was there bullhorning as well.... you know how he triggers leftists lol.

Speaking of Alex Jones, he has a huge sale today (which I think lasts thru tomorrow) on all of his high-quality supplements in his Infowars store. 60% off everything and triple patriot points on everything you buy is too good of a deal to pass up.

I will be buying some stuff either today or tomorrow. It always makes me feel good to help fund his pro-America anti-globalist operation.

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooty seems to be triggered again lol... shocker.

BackFire
Enjoy your sugar pills.

Old Man Whirly!
Enjoy your sugar pills. thumb up

Surtur
Enjoy your sugar pills.

6rgStv12dwA

BackFire
I was hoping someone would post the System of a Down song, Sugar.

Surtur
If I posted System of a Down it'd be chop suey or toxicity

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Or Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps. The lead singer their was fit as ****!

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't be raging mad if and when this bogus election result is overturned, BF. Hopefully you won't go on a psychotic banning spree of Trump supporters if and when it happens lol.

Sugar pills? Alex Jones supplements are of the highest quality. Don't knock them till you try them. They're much better than than the inferior shit supplements that Amazon sells I can tell you that from experience.

BackFire
If I posted System of a Down it'd be chop suey or toxicity

Hey speaking of System of a Down, did you guys hear they released two new songs last week?

Also apparently their drummer is a huge Trump fan and it annoys the rest of the band, lol.

Surtur
Alex Jones was just on tim pool

And youtube removed the video cuz alex joked about putting bill gates in front of a firing squad

lol

Old Man Whirly!
Hey speaking of System of a Down, did you guys hear they released two new songs last week?

Also apparently their drummer is a huge Trump fan and it annoys the rest of the band, lol. Why don't they beat him up? shifty

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Or Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps. The lead singer their was fit as ****!

Funny, only ones I've seen spinning in this thread are you, BF, and Bashy.

Surtur
i like this sneaker pimps song

gD3SLxibaH0

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Alex Jones was just on tim pool

And youtube removed the video cuz alex joked about putting bill gates in front of a firing squad

lol What do you call two ***** together? Tim Pool and Alex Jones smile

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Ok, BF.

Old Man Whirly!
i like this sneaker pimps song

gD3SLxibaH0 Good Song!

roughrider
Civil war will never happen, the left wouldn't like the outcome if it did.

Maybe the militias would fight for Trump, but I'm certain the whole military apparatus would be behind the democratically elected President, Biden. So no, I'm sure the ultra right wingnuts wouldn't like it. evil face

If only the current Fascist In Chief AKA Orange King Joffrey would stop making a flaming ass of himself, the democratic process & everyone who sides with him, we could get back to a saner North America someday.

Surtur
Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe the militias would fight for Trump, but I'm certain the whole military apparatus would be behind the democratically elected President, Biden. So no, I'm sure the ultra right wingnuts wouldn't like it. evil face

If only the current Fascist In Chief AKA Orange King Joffrey would stop making a flaming ass of himself, the democratic process & everyone who sides with him, we could get back to a saner North America someday.

Never mentioned the military, as this wouldn't be a traditional civil war.

And trust me: lefties will not like the outcome. They'd lose badly.

Anything else to add?

roughrider
Never mentioned the military, as this wouldn't be a traditional civil war.

And trust me: lefties will not like the outcome. They'd lose badly.

Anything else to add?

Then it could be a repeat of the Spanish Civil War, where people from all over the world volunteered to help fight the Fascists who took down a democratically elected leader & installed a dictator. Anyone who fights to keep Trump in power would be playing the role of the Fascists.
So yeah, the U.N. could be at your doorstep with volunteers to ensure Biden is the President.

roughrider
And armed militias having more guns than the average American neighbor doesn't make them more right. It just makes them more crazy.

Surtur
Then it could be a repeat of the Spanish Civil War, where people from all over the world volunteered to help fight the Fascists who took down a democratically elected leader & installed a dictator. Anyone who fights to keep Trump in power would be playing the role of the Fascists.
So yeah, the U.N. could be at your doorstep with volunteers to ensure Biden is the President.

It still wouldn't end well for the left, but neat.

Surtur
And armed militias having more guns than the average American neighbor doesn't make them more right. It just makes them more crazy.

Neat, where did I say it made them more right?

I just said the left won't like how this ends.

And they won't.

So be glad no civil war will happen thumb up

roughrider
Neat, where did I say it made them more right?

I just said the left won't like how this ends.

And they won't.

So be glad no civil war will happen thumb up

If America descends into a Civil War, breaks up into smaller countries and starts to resemble the European Union, China becomes the dominant world power and you all lose. Left or right wing would become irrelevant.

Surtur
If America descends into a Civil War, breaks up into smaller countries and starts to resemble the European Union, China becomes the dominant world power and you all lose. Left or right wing would become irrelevant.

This is true. But it's not the right pushing us to civil war and rioting in cities, etc.

So I feel like it is more prudent to point out to those who would seek this war: they will lose, badly. They need special reminding of why this is a road they do not wanna go down.

roughrider
This is true. But it's not the right pushing us to civil war and rioting in cities, etc.

So I feel like it is more prudent to point out to those who would seek this war: they will lose, badly.

It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight. Biden has been preaching healing.

Surtur
It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight. Biden has been preaching healing.

Preaching healing is irrelevant if your side preached, for years, that the opposition were nazis, fascists, etc.

You understand, I know it thumb up

Silent Master

Since when?

eThneoLgrRnae
RR: omg, that post just proves how friggin' stupidly naive you are and completely oblivious you are to what has been going on for the past four years.

People like you are beyond helping.

Surtur
Now now, give him a chance to explain the retarded shit he just said.

He could have a very good reason for ignoring the democrat behavior. Non-weasel reasons.

Let us find out.

Bashar Teg
It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight

*on the internet

Surtur
*on the internet

You don't wanna continue this. It won't end well.

Bashar Teg
said the helpless criminally insane phaggot who backed down and pleaded for sympathy.

Surtur
You don't wanna continue this. It won't end well.

Bashar Teg
enjoy tonight's opiate coma since you're obviously screaming toward another.

eThneoLgrRnae
Preaching healing is irrelevant if your side preached, for years, that the opposition were nazis, fascists, etc.

Yep, like I said in my previous post, people like him are beyong helping. It's what happens when you get all of your "news" from shit places like CNN or whatever left-wing "orange man bad" site or "news" channel he listens to in Canada.

You're right.... Biden called for peace but what he and the left really wants is submission to their left-wing BS... that's never gonna happen though.

Surtur
Yep, like I said in my previous post, people like him are beyong helping. It's what happens when you get all of your "news" from shit places like CNN or whatever left-wing "orange man bad" site or "news" channel he listens to in Canada.

You're right.... Biden called for peace but what he and the left really wants is submission to their left-wing BS... that's never gonna happen though.

Biden has still not called out inferior BLM and Antifa folk who attacked people at a recent Trump rally.

me>>>>anyone who still insists he is about healing

Surtur
"you ain't black if you don't vote for me"-Joe Biden

Anyone still wanna come talk about unity and healing in regards to Joe Biden? Embarrass yourself thusly?

Go for it, permission granted smile

Bashar Teg
trump lost. biden one. grow up, nobody cares about your feefees.

Surtur

*Won

Bashar Teg
agreed: biden won smile

Surtur
Yep

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden has still not called out inferior BLM and Antifa folk who attacked people at a recent Trump rally.

me>>>>anyone who still insists he is about healing

It's why certain foreigners like RR should really just keep their mouth shut when it comes to American politics since most of them are clueless about it and didn't experience first hand how the left has been acting in this country for the past four years.

Just makes them look really, really stupid when they actually believe the lie that Biden is interested in peace and healing lol.

I wasn't going to bother posting a good video I saw on You Tube about Biden's fake olive branch because I didn't believe anybody was actually stupid enough to buy what Biden was saying but apparently RR is which means there are probably more who buy into that crap so now I will.

Stand by, new thread coming up soon and the video in the link will show some of the reasons why what Biden really wants is submission, not healing and peace.

roughrider

Because I watched with amazement that your country elected (and he only won the electoral college, he lost the popular vote by a wide margin)a man who engaged in such xenophobic language towards other people and countries, bragged about how women were objects to him, and gave tactic encouragement to far right militia types and hate groups. We called it like we saw it.

eThneoLgrRnae

Trump won.

Surtur
Because I watched with amazement that your country elected (and he only won the electoral college, he lost the popular vote by a wide margin)a man who engaged in such xenophobic language towards other people and countries, bragged about how women were objects to him, and gave tactic encouragement to far right militia types and hate groups. We called it like we saw it.

Well kid: we go by the electoral college.

Well kid: you kept your mouth closed about left wing violent groups right?

If you did, you didn't call it like you see it. Get me?

Surtur
It's why certain foreigners like RR should really just keep their mouth shut when it comes to American politics since most of them are clueless about it and didn't experience first hand how the left has been acting in this country for the past four years.

Just makes them look really, really stupid when they actually believe the lie that Biden is interested in peace and healing lol.

I wasn't going to bother posting a good video I saw on You Tube about Biden's fake olive branch because I didn't believe anybody was actually stupid enough to buy what Biden was saying but apparently RR is which means there are probably more who buy into that crap so now I will.

Stand by, new thread coming up soon and the video in the link will show some of the reasons why what Biden really wants is submission, not healing and peace.

I just can't imagine anyone genuinely being such a big piece of shit they take his calls for unity seriously.

So I have to assume it was trolling. Nobody is that dumb, right?

wxyz
People actually think the Left wants unity?

They want submission.

roughrider
Black people getting tired of getting shot just because they're black doesn't make them a far left hate group. America has way too much red in its ledger in race relations to make a comparison argument about groups that are too far left or right.

Surtur
Black people getting tired of getting shot just because they're black doesn't make them a far left hate group. America has way too much red in its ledger in race relations to make a comparison argument about groups that are too far left or right.

By and large they are not shot cuz they are black. And you talk of red, well they spill more blood than anyone.

You wanna keep going? Or end this trolling?

eThneoLgrRnae
I just can't imagine anyone genuinely being such a big piece of shit they take his calls for unity seriously.

So I have to assume it was trolling. Nobody is that dumb, right?

Yep, that was my impression as well. He had to be trolling.

Anyway, new thread posted with a link to a short video which will show why the left is not interested in unity or healing.

roughrider
I'm not trolling. I'm commenting on this topic. You're the one following my every post.

Surtur
I'm not trolling. I'm commenting on this topic. You're the one following my every post.

Well that is the thing: your comments are retarded in any context other than trolling. I am indeed following responses you made in this thread, yes.

Apologies for giving you the benefit of the doubt thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, if wasn't trolling then that means he really is as dumb as he sounded, sadly. He should've just lied by saying he was actually trolling. Better to admit to trolling than showing that you really are dumb as shit.

Surtur
Yeah, if wasn't trolling then that means he really is as dumb as he sounded, sadly. He should've just lied by saying he was actually trolling. Better to admit to trolling than showing that you really are dumb as shit.

It's like beating your wife and then calling for a truce.

roughrider
Well that is the thing: your comments are retarded in any context other than trolling. I am indeed following responses you made in this thread, yes.

Apologies for giving you the benefit of the doubt thumb up

Retarded? I'm amazed you didn't call me a Lib-tard. big grin Remember that right wing calling card for anyone who disagreed with them?

Being more insulating doesn't make you more right. That the Fox News warping of your mind, boys: He who shouts loudest, wins. Well, not this election cycle. stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
just don't call him a retard back, or his gang of ladyfriends will swoop in and threaten to report you

Surtur
To be clear its not that joe Biden didnt make a call for unity. He tried.

The issue is it's equivalent to me setting a building on fire and then standing out in front of it preaching fire safety

eThneoLgrRnae

The issue is it's equivalent to me setting a building on fire and then standing out in front of it preaching fire safety

Yup.

Flyattractor

My Fav Part of that was some KMC Posters saying We all need to Come Together and Suppor Biden because HE is trying to UNITE the people.

Funny how we are only supposed to do that when Their Side Wins!?

Go To Hell Robtard.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
My Fav Part of that was some KMC Posters saying We all need to Come Together and Suppor Biden because HE is trying to UNITE the people.

Funny how we are only supposed to do that when Their Side Wins!?

Go To Hell Robtard.

No poster here is dumb enough to believe he wants to truly unite the people. It's just trolling.

Silent Master
No poster here is dumb enough to believe he wants to truly unite the people. It's just trolling.

I can think of at least one lefty poster that is dumb enough.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Silent Master
I can think of at least one lefty poster that is dumb enough.

I can think of at least three.

Old Man Whirly!
Most Trumpers are retarded at this point.

Surtur

I'm superior to anyone who said they'd post a list in November who then backed out.

smile

eThneoLgrRnae
All leftists are retarded at this point.

Surtur
I thought inferior lefties felt the word retarded was problematic?

Whirly needs to get more woke. Be consistent with the pathetic progressive agenda please.

Bashar Teg

not even the derogatory "retarded", but they actually seem mentally disabled. just look at them. no

Surtur
U so mad u came in here to project?

laughing

jaden_2.0
https://i.imgflip.com/2wjolc.gif

Silent Master
U so mad u came in here to project?

laughing

He speaks from vast experience.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://i.imgflip.com/2wjolc.gif

^Dude wants to unite the klan!

He's sending the call to all democrats.

It's like that scene in Goblet of Fire where Voldemort summons the death eaters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.