No Hell below us, above us only sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
U been drinking bruv?

eThneoLgrRnae
Wrong and wrong again, pooty.

Jeez, you sure are wrong a lot. You are probably the person who has been the most wrong ever on the forum.

One wrong statement after another. Just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again... being wrong is just a constant and neverending process with you lol.

NostalgiaSearch

Old Man Whirly!
The ignorance of the three posters below my first post is hilarious. Triggered by facts.

Robtard
Surtur & eThneoLgrRnae lived in a constant state of triggered by their ignorance.

That sock is clearly a poster that knows you, but was too much of a sissy coward to retort under their main account for fear of looking like a dunce.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur & eThneoLgrRnae lived in a constant state of triggered by their ignorance.

That sock is clearly a poster that knows you, but was too much of a sissy coward to retort under their main account for fear of looking like a dunce. I read Surts meltdown earlier, I'd never read the cause before and wasn't really any part of it. "Black Superman and Coates triggered him... crazy

Patient_Leech
I mean, it's an interesting post.

I'm just not sure of the historical accuracy of it.

But it would be entirely unsurprising if "heaven" and "hell" were much later additions to the lore, so to speak.

Blakemore
Weren't Surtur and ethneo veterans who suffered injuries during Iraq time and tried to be buddies with Impedement who, actually has a legit disability from combat?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I mean, it's an interesting post.

I'm just not sure of the historical accuracy of it.

But it would be entirely unsurprising if "heaven" and "hell" were much later additions to the lore, so to speak. it's spot on historically.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Weren't Surtur and ethneo veterans who suffered injuries during Iraq time and tried to be buddies with Impedement who, actually has a legit disability from combat? don't think so. I think ethneo was a Jonah figure, didn't every ship he was on sink like uncle Albert in only fools and horses.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
don't think so. I think ethneo was a Jonah figure, didn't every ship he was on sink like uncle Albert in only fools and horses. He still managed to get to Holland though.

Wonder Man
Jesus said make the most of your time and the Most High will knock on your door 🚪.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.