Genie vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Genie (from Aladdin) has been ordered to incapacitate Thanos.

Thanos has the complete Infinity Gauntlet, and wants to kill Genie.

Who wins?

Impediment
It depends on reaction timing.

My money is on Genie.

BrolyBlack
Thanos

BruceSkywalker
what were the genies feats

riv6672
Genie, easily.

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what were the genies feats

Genie has reality warping powers. He can manipulate matter and energy, make things appear and disappear.

He can blink the gauntlet onto his own hand.

Kovert Potato
Is it weird if I am not that impressed with Thanos?

I thought he was depicted with the right level the first time he used it against Ironman, Strange, and Spidey. They couldn't do anything to him.

But then Thor beat him solo, that was a real bummer. "Stormbreaker" doesn't change anything for me...

Mendax
Yeah Thanos's feats with the gauntlet are kind of wonky when you throw the Thor showing into the mix.

But for the purposes of this thread, assume that Thanos's only goal is to snap-kill Genie.

TheVaultDweller
It's a quick draw then, in which case I'd back Genie (though I would have backed him anyway). He only seems to need to think it in order to achieve the effect he wants whereas Thanos still needs to perform a finger snapping motion, or at least clench his fist to achieve lesser effects.

NemeBro
Genie would stomp Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.