Trump Accountability Project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Some Dems have launched the Trump Accountability Project.

From AOC:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078

(Tweet deleted):

https://twitter.com/mbsimon/status/1324808849572958218

But some nice folks archived it and we still have the link to their website:

https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

But we have other tweets still up from this:

https://twitter.com/HariSevugan/status/1324809630200070147?s=20

https://twitter.com/ClimateWarrior7/status/1324843201753210885?s=20

What are your thoughts on this effort? Is this was actual fascism looks like? Is this was AntiFa was afraid of? Or is this correct and proper behavior? Why? (for whatever side you stake on this coversation)

Flyattractor
AOC is the Future of the Democratic Left!

Artol

dadudemon

ares834
kek

And they have the balls to call Republicans "nazis" and "facist".

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bruh.....

These people are ****ed.

When has any initiative that starts with making a list ever ended well? Even some thing as theoretically positive like the sex offenders list has ruined lives of innocent/decent people and that's a list everyone can agree on.

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
kek

And they have the balls to call Republicans "nazis" and "facist".

How is holding someone potentially accountable for what they said themselves as being a "Nazi" or "Fascist?

Unless I'm missing something here and this isn't about archiving?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Alexandria ocasio-cortez

Senator Joseph McCarthy was right

Robtard
*context needed*

Cos a carefully snipped snippet can be just that.

Silent Master
Didn't realize anyone would think that was an actual quote, just pointing out how McCarthy like her actions are.

I don't think she's actually smart enough to know who McCarthy even was.

Robtard
So you just made up some nonsense. Okay.

Silent Master
No, she really is for making a list of political enemies so that they can be dealt with

ares834
Originally posted by Robtard
How is holding someone potentially accountable for what they said themselves as being a "Nazi" or "Fascist?

Unless I'm missing something here and this isn't about archiving?

Per a Yale professor, "The key thing is that fascist politics is about identifying enemies, appealing to the in-group (usually the majority group), and smashing truth and replacing it with power."

Two of those are being addressed with an action like this. We've seen this kinda thing many times before and it almost always problematic. Identifying political enemies, particularly publicly, is a frequent fascist tactic. The most obvious example is Jews being forced to wear badges in Nazi Germany.

Don't get me wrong, I want to hold politicians accountable for what they support. But public political enemies lists is clearly the wrong way to do it. Worse, they intend to list every fool who supported Trump. This is downright dangerous. It will open up many people to abuse and doxing simply for exorcising a different political opinion.

Robtard
You're taking people's tweets being collected and comparing it to the holocaust, yeah, that's not gonna fly.

This seems like it's about accountability. eg Ted Cruz is supporting Trump's insane rhetoric that he was cheated. No one is forcing Cruz to do this, he's a grown man doing it himself. If this comes back to politically bite him in the ass if/when he runs for POTUS again with one of his opponents bringing it up, that is Cruz's fault.

ares834
Except that's not what they're doing here. They are creating a list of everyone who supported him. Furthermore, I did not compare it to the holocaust itself, but to forcing Jewish people to wear badges to make them identifiable. Which it is. With one quick and easy search, you would be able to easily see if a person you just met was a Trumper.

Plus I do have a problem with people using tweets from a dozen years ago to ruin people lives.

Artol
I would also say that it is a stretch to equate the tweet with the red scare and McCarthyism. The Project neither. Of course it does have potential to go off the rails. I think the big thing that needs to be clear is that there is a difference between the actual people in power, the high level functionaries of the Republican party and people that just voted or campaigned for Trump. I doN't see much issue with not wanting to rehabilitate people like Steve Bannon, Steven Mnuchin, Betsy DeVos or Jared Kushner. My worry is that the opposite will happen, that the people in power right now will be openly embraced in a bipartisan manner by the people in power next year, so they can continue their century long project of screwing over working Americans that keep the country going (whether they voted red, blue, or didn't vote at all).

But I don't feel particularly bad if Ivanka isn't invited to the liberal masquerade balls she likes to attend, or if Google doesn't hire some Trump Admin stooge for political gain...

Robtard
Except that's not what they're doing here. They are creating a list of everyone who supported him. Furthermore, I did not compare it to the holocaust itself, but to forcing Jewish people to wear badges to make them identifiable. Which it is. With one quick and easy search, you would be able to easily see if a person you just met was a Trumper.

Plus I do have a problem with people using tweets from a dozen years ago to ruin people lives. So I went to the website itself and right away I see it's not a list of "everyone who supported him", that's just a scare bogeyman tactic. The list is very specific and it's not about getting tweets from average voters or the masses.

Copy/Pasted from the site:

-Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020.

-Individuals who worked in any role as a political appointee in the Trump Administration.

-Individuals who used their massive personal wealth and influence to bundle money for Trump.

ares834
Also copy pasted from the site:

Those who elected him.

Robtard
As it pertains to the list above.

If you think they're going to be collecting say someone like Broly's tweets or Facebook posts, you're wrong.

Now Senators, lobbyist, higher ranking admin people, top donors. Sure.

Old Man Whirly!
As it pertains to the list above.

If you think they're going to be collecting say someone like Broly's tweets or Facebook posts, you're wrong.

Now Senators, lobbyist, higher ranking admin people, top donors. Sure. and rightly so... I have a busy day today but no doubt I will find time to own voltron later.

Old Man Whirly!
Also copy pasted from the site:

Those who elected him. Ares you are one of the most reasonable people here, this site is not going after normal people mate.

Silent Master
Going after?

Interesting terminology

ArtificialGlory

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh ho ho! So very nice that you brought up Bush Jr.

I wanted him charged for war crimes with Cameron. Definitely not cool what happened and how many died due to Bush's warmongering.

Cameron?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Going after?

Interesting terminology Yes, going after. Because these people are enablers...

Silent Master
Gotta catch em all.

Artol
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cameron?

Him, too, of course, all of them really, but I suspect he just misspoke and meant Blair in this case.

BackFire

Silent Master
Support who we like or we'll put you out of business.

BackFire

Silent Master
I'm all for it. I think the dems should do everything they've always wanted. Defund the police, make a list of all their political enemies, ban all conservatives from social media and put them out of business. Just go whole hog.

Artol
I'm all for it. I think the dems should do everything they've always wanted. Defund the police, make a list of all their political enemies, ban all conservatives from social media and put them out of business. Just go whole hog.

Also implement a Stalinist regime.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Artol
Also implement a Stalinist regime. If that's what they want, they should go for it.

Old Man Whirly!
Him, too, of course, all of them really, but I suspect he just misspoke and meant Blair in this case. No, he didn't he was going to trap DDM for entertainments sake.

Artol
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, he didn't he was going to trap DDM for entertainments sake.

I meant that DDM probably misspoke, or just mixed it up. But for clarification for everyone, Cameron is the one that ****ed a pig, Blair the one that ****ed Iraq.

ArtificialGlory
What about an Obama Accountability Project? Biden Accountability Project?

cdtm
Last I checked, Chick-Fil-A hasn't been put out of business by boycotts. This list won't amount to anything.

Mindship
Certain people should be looked into, eg, William Barr, Devon Nunes. But a wholesale seek-and-destroy mission? Slippery slope.

In a way, I have to smile. Seems almost like "Republicans" are good at being bad guys, and Democrats are bad at being good guys.

Quincy
AOC is talking about how Trump supporters and people who defended him are gonna delete tweets.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cameron?

You remember our older conversation where I confused Blair for Cameron, right? For the Iraq War stuff. Right?

Cameron is on the list, too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-reported-police-war-criminal-bombing-syria-a6763831.html

And it is a frequent issue with Cameron:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-accused-of-ill-judged-attacks-on-iraq-war-crime-investigators-a6840541.html

Tzeentch
I want to make hideous interracial babies with Alexandria Occasio-Cortez.

dadudemon
For everyone misunderstanding AOC's position:

She said, "Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future"

This is not just about people who worked for Trump. This is also about anyone who had any sort of public support of Trump.

It's far more specific:

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin:

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1324792225260253184

As for AOC, after getting severe backlash for her McCarthyist tweet, she had this to say:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324825062915084288?s=20

From the website itself:

"Those who elected him.

Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020."

Toure tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Toure/status/1324542240266489857

Quincy
do you know the difference between a sycophant and a regular person?

Robtard
and rightly so... I have a busy day today but no doubt I will find time to own voltron later.

They're doing their chicken little thing again. This isn't about going after all Trump supporters.

Even odder, they were quiet when Trump said he wanted to put Muslims in a database and on a watch list, because they were Muslim.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
do you know the difference between a sycophant and a regular person?

In this particular case, from AOC's meaning, anyone who publicly supported Trump and did so through social media.

dadudemon
They're doing their chicken little thing again. This isn't about going after all Trump supporters.

It's literally in this thread, word for word, multiple times: it is 100%, definitely for sure, going after Trumpers.

After getting to know you more, you're not just trolling for the lulz by this point. You truly and honestly believe you're correct even when there is direct incontrovertible evidence right in your face that you cannot deny.

Adam_PoE
Seems like a lot of doom and gloom coming from folks who claim not to be Trump supporters. If y'all did not vote for him like you say, then you will not be on the list, and therefore, have nothing to worry about.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Seems like a lot of doom and gloom coming from folks who claim not to be Trump supporters. If y'all did not vote for him like you say, then you will not be on the list, and therefore, have nothing to worry about.

There's also literally nothing to worry about as people like Broly, Surt, DDM and Silent Master will not be going on any lists because they're Trumpers.

Now someone like Ted Cruz, his actions right now with feeding into Trump's "I.WAS.CHEATED!" nonsense could come back to bite him in the ass in the future should be run for POTUS again or even possibly in 2022 for the Senate.

dadudemon

This is a great post for people like me. Here's why:

I have nary the worry because I have never voted for a Democrat or a Republican at the national level until this recent election where I cast a vote for a Republican House member. And I had no choice because they didn't list the green party candidate or libertarian candidate and do not allow write-ins.

You can check my ballot (which I posted) and donation records.

This is what the ultimate moral high-ground is like.

Adam_PoE
There's also literally nothing to worry about as people like Broly, Surt, DDM and Silent Master will not be going on any lists because they're Trumpers.

Now someone like Ted Cruz, his actions right now with feeding into Trump's "I.WAS.CHEATED!" nonsense could come back to bite him in the ass in the future should be run for POTUS again or even possibly in 2022 for the Senate.

My point is that even if we presume what they are claiming is true for the sake of argument, they should have nothing to worry about, because the ones complaining about this effort also claim to not have voted for Trump.

dadudemon

Correct. thumb up

But the moving of the political head-butting to literal fascist witch-hunting seems worrying.

What if they come after the transhumanists, next? Green Party? Libertarians?

What if the GOP escalates this warfare and starts coming after Democrats like this? The GOP HAS stolen some of the Dem tactics, in the past.

This is also true. Cruz, as smart as he is and as amazing some of his work has been, he's skirting the edge of acceptable engagement. However, if they end up overturning the results of just one state, he will be lauded as a hero by the GOP voters.

Robtard
My point is that even if we presume what they are claiming is true for the sake of argument, they should have nothing to worry about, because the ones complaining about this effort also claim to not have voted for Trump. I get you, but we shouldn't even presume as it's not true, they're just fear mongering with the 'Red Scare' and 'Holocaust' connections and rewarding bad behavior will only further encourage bad behavior.

dadudemon
My point is that even if we presume what they are claiming is true for the sake of argument, they should have nothing to worry about, because the ones complaining about this effort also claim to not have voted for Trump.

71+ million people do have something to be concerned about, though.

Silent Master
How am I fear mongering? I've said that I support the democrats in this. I want them to push and push hard for everything they've said they want.

Old Man Whirly!

Now someone like Ted Cruz, his actions right now with feeding into Trump's "I.WAS.CHEATED!" nonsense could come back to bite him in the ass in the future should be run for POTUS again or even possibly in 2022 for the Senate. they've all made my list... shifty I jest... really shifty ... really smile

Robtard
they've all made my list... shifty I jest... really shifty ... really smile

Whirly's List.

Tzeentch
I have never voted for a Democrat or a Republican at the national level until this recent election this is just another way of saying that you vote for both in every election though.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly's List. I always think of Stripes.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
this is just another way of saying that you vote for both in every election though.

I know you're joking but I have never filled in the dots or squares next to a politician's nhame, who serves in Congress on Capitol Hill for the US Senate or who serves in the US House of Representatives.

I have never cast a single vote for a Republican running US President or Congress (except for this year, 2020, and it was just one name because I had no choice and the other person was a ultra politically correct person).

I have never cast a single vote for a Democrat running US President or Congress.

snowdragon
How very progressive, seeing as how we've seen things like this transpire in the past. I'm pretty sure the ppl that support this wouldn't like their names on a list of an opposing political group trying to leverage power over them.

ares834

And? That's a really stupid argument. Sure, my name may not appear on this list but many people who I consider friends or family likely would. Plus, even if I knew no one who voted for Trump, I do care for people who are wholly unrelated to me and I wouldn't wish them to be punished for holding an unpopular political opinion.

Trocity
Who gives a f**k about starving kids in Africa - you are well fed, aren't you?

So who cares then.

dadudemon
And? That's a really stupid argument. Sure, my name may not appear on this list but many people who I consider friends or family likely would. Plus, even if I knew no one who voted for Trump, I do care for people who are wholly unrelated to me and I wouldn't wish them to be punished for holding an unpopular political opinion.

Would your stance change if the people who made that list were people who did not want Jews to have any political power such as the Neo-Nazis?

Maybe you'd want them added to a public ostracization list?

I honestly don't know where I'd draw the line. Seems like the Neo-Nazis wanting to isolate the Jews is at least a line that most can agree on...but is that a slippery slope?

Silent Master
Would your stance change if the people who made that list were people who did not want Jews to have any political power such as the Neo-Nazis?

Maybe you'd want them added to a public ostracization list?

I honestly don't know where I'd draw the line. Seems like the Neo-Nazis wanting to isolate the Jews is at least a line that most can agree on...but is that a slippery slope?

Given the amount of violence the left has been engaged in for 100+ days, would you trust them with a list of people they consider enemies?

Trocity
It shouldn't be a slippery slope, but it would be. No one likes actual racists/bigots/nazis, but these terms are all pretty loose now. What a purple haired white college girl thinks a Nazi is and what I think it is are probably going to be different.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
this is just another way of saying that you vote for both in every election though. thumb up

Adam_PoE

Why do you hate the free market?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Trocity
Who gives a f**k about starving kids in Africa - you are well fed, aren't you?

So who cares then.

Starvation in Africa is a consequence of colonialism, i.e. it was imposed on them.

Trump voters actively chose to vote for Trump, i.e. they brought this on themselves.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Silent Master
Adam_PoE: Some women actively chose to wear short skirts i.e. they brought this on themselves.

Trocity
Starvation in Africa is a consequence of colonialism, i.e. it was imposed on them.

Trump voters actively chose to vote for Trump, i.e. they brought this on themselves.

Perhaps, but neither one of those things affects me personally so idc.

snowdragon
So you clearly view yourself as above a trump voter, intellectially, emotionally etc but why would you want to see potential problems brought to those who don't have your capacities.

Surtur
Some Dems have launched the Trump Accountability Project.

From AOC:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078

(Tweet deleted):

https://twitter.com/mbsimon/status/1324808849572958218

But some nice folks archived it and we still have the link to their website:

https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

But we have other tweets still up from this:

https://twitter.com/HariSevugan/status/1324809630200070147?s=20

https://twitter.com/ClimateWarrior7/status/1324843201753210885?s=20

What are your thoughts on this effort? Is this was actual fascism looks like? Is this was AntiFa was afraid of? Or is this correct and proper behavior? Why? (for whatever side you stake on this coversation)

Best part is they cry about fascism and stuff. Makes me smile.

But if we start making lists they won't like how it ends.

Speaking of AOC:

Avowed socialist AOC and other left-wingers repeatedly called for defunding police. Now she blames the GOP for linking Dems to socialism and anti-police movements.

Lol what a kunt

dadudemon
Given the amount of violence the left has been engaged in for 100+ days, would you trust them with a list of people they consider enemies?

Not at all. Especially since they've already posted on social media that they are going to come after people who are the Trump-doner lists.

dadudemon

Are you sure? We have historical accounts going back hundreds of years for starvation and famine in Africa. Why blame it on anything other than systemic and endemic problems that specific to the African Continent?

Surtur
Are you sure? We have historical accounts going back hundreds of years for starvation and famine in Africa. Why blame it on anything other than systemic and endemic problems that specific to the African Continent?

They used to be kangs, show respect.

Robtard

Accountability

noun

the fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility.

Silent Master

Adam_PoE: Some women actively chose to wear short skirts i.e. they brought this on themselves.

Accountability

noun

the fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility.

truejedi
It's all kinda a moot point. There are enough Trumpers who won't shut up about it, that no list is really needed.

Silent Master
Yet, the true fascists are still making it.

Surtur
As with calls for censorship, these lists will backfire.

And then they'll give us this lament, this "what I didn't know any better" type shit.

And I will say "no kid, no".

Adam_PoE

Blaming victims for rape. Stay classy, Trumper.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
So you clearly view yourself as above a trump voter, intellectially, emotionally etc but why would you want to see potential problems brought to those who don't have your capacities.

In life, when you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences. The only way people learn to behave differently is if they are accountable for their behavior. It is called personal responsibility, you know, the thing conservatives pretend to be about.

Silent Master
Blaming victims for rape. Stay classy, Trumper.

Lying as usual, stay classy.

Silent Master
In life, when you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences. The only way people learn to behave differently is if they are accountable for their behavior. It is called personal responsibility, you know, the thing conservatives pretend to be about.

IOW, she was asking for it.

Stay classy.

Adam_PoE
Lying as usual, stay classy.

It was the logical equivalence you proposed. It is very telling that is what you came up with on your own, and you did not even think there was a problem with it before hitting post. Keep being deplorable.

Silent Master
It was the logical equivalence you proposed. It is very telling that is what you came up with on your own, and you did not even think there was a problem with it before hitting post. Keep being deplorable.

No, it was me pointing out your logic, nice try though. I never endorsed your logic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by truejedi
It's all kinda a moot point. There are enough Trumpers who won't shut up about it, that no list is really needed.

I consider every single person who did not post their ballot to be a Trumper (who denies voting for Trump). No one 'showed receipts' and I think everyone is lying about who they voted for.

TheLoneRanger said he voted for Trump. So he's honest, at least.

Just waiting on the other 12 Americans in the GDF to admit it.

Also, this:

estahuh

Artol
I consider every single person who did not post their ballot to be a Trumper (who denies voting for Trump). No one 'showed receipts' and I think everyone is lying about who they voted for.

TheLoneRanger said he voted for Trump. So he's honest, at least.

Just waiting on the other 12 Americans in the GDF to admit it.

Also, this:

estahuh

You are championing a KMC Trump Accountability Project?

truejedi
Once again, no one gets copies of their ballots.

dadudemon
Once again, no one gets copies of their ballots.

Yes they do. You always you should take a photo your completed ballot.

dadudemon
You are championing a KMC Trump Accountability Project?

Not at all.

It's a joke because everyone accuses everyone of being a "Trumper" on KMC but I'm the only one who posted my ballot proving I'm not a Trumper.

ares834
Originally posted by snowdragon

Please excuse Adam. Based on this post here:

It's clear he only cares about something that directly affects him. So such potential problems are utterly irrelevant to him.

truejedi
It is illegal to take a photo of a completed ballot in many states.

dadudemon
It is illegal to take a photo of a completed ballot in many states.

A comfortable majority, it is not.

Even then, that's not true for the most part (I've posted a link on this, already). A photo can still be taken. You just can't share it.

Old Man Whirly!
Once again, no one gets copies of their ballots. Is DDM gaslighting again? laughing out loud never change DDM

cdtm
laughing out loud

Lestov16
This sounds like a great project imo

samhain
I think this will all work out wonderfully. It's not like things can slip out of hand very easily given how social media works these days.

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
I think this will all work out wonderfully. It's not like things can slip out of hand very easily given how social media works these days.

Yes, indeed...

Hey, wait a minute...

https://i.imgur.com/KADdEJe.gif

DarthAloysius

dadudemon

Silent Master
Using DarthAloysius' logic

Robtard

DarthAloysius

DarthAloysius
Using DarthAloysius' logic Who is being threatened with anything akin to sexual violence? Be serious.

cdtm
Doners are public record, aren't they?

Silent Master
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Who is being threatened with anything akin to sexual violence? Be serious.

Don't like your logic when it's applied to other things, huh?

DarthAloysius

dadudemon

dadudemon

Surtur
At the end of the day it's not valid to have this list. It's just the sort of shit they'd cry about others doing.

And it will never end well for them. They always look at the beginning and never the end. They will not enjoy how this turns out unless they change. And No: there is no good reason for this.

dadudemon
They're going to catalog the words and actions of key and prominent people like Senators, heads of industry, mega donors. They're not going to bother with some random Trumper's "MAGA4Ever!" Facebook posts.

This is fearmongering with the calls to McCathism and the Holocaust.

Don't forget the 2 things that you specifically left out (that makes it like McCarthyism) on purpose:

1. Trump Supporters (across all social media) and archiving those posts and people so they can't delete and hide from persecution.

2. And all those who donated to Trump.

Surtur
Don't forget the 2 things that you specifically left out (that makes it like McCarthyism) on purpose because you're not a good person:

1. Trump Supporters (across all social media) and archiving those posts and people so they can't delete and hide from persecution.

2. And all those who donated to Trump.

So he's pulling his weasel shit again.

What a phaggot.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
At the end of the day it's not valid to have this list. It's just the sort of shit they'd cry about others doing.

And it will never end well for them. They always look at the beginning and never the end. They will not enjoy how this turns out unless they change. And No: there is no good reason for this.

Whether or not it is not okay to have such a list, such a list exists whether or not people make it because the information age has made it impossible to hide these things.

What these newer efforts do is aggregate all 3 lists into one list with the explicit purpose of persecution (likely violence).

With literal calls to violence against people who donated to Trump but scouring voting records, how can anyone (doesn't matter which side of the conversation you're on) honestly think this is fear mongering? With actual violence being perpetuated against Trumpers, how can anyone honestly say this is fear mongering?

If they are right, then these same people should have no issues donning MAGA hats and shirts and walking around areas currently experiencing civil unrest and in areas with ultra-high blue voting results. Watch as they magically come up with excuses for why this isn't a legitimate ask.

Surtur
Whether or not it is not okay to have such a list, such a list exists whether or not people make it because the information age has made it impossible to hide these things.

What these newer efforts do is aggregate all 3 lists into one list with the explicit purpose of persecution (likely violence).

With literal calls to violence against people who donated to Trump but scouring voting records, how can anyone (doesn't matter which side of the conversation you're on) honestly think this is fear mongering? With actual violence being perpetuated against Trumpers, how can anyone honestly say this is fear mongering?

If they are right, then these same people should have no issues donning MAGA hats and shirts and walking around areas currently experiencing civil unrest and in areas with ultra-high blue voting results. Watch as they magically come up with excuses for why this isn't a legitimate ask.

What needs to happen is people need to acknowledge the purpose of this list. It's not meant to have legal consequences it is meant to have social consequences. This could range from just "shaming" to someone losing their job or being put in danger. And AOC is talking about people who are "complicit" and I do not trust these lunatics to properly define these words. I guarantee you her definition of "complicit" is as accurate as her definitions of racism, sexism, nazis, and fascism.

Which is to say not accurate at all.

Robtard

What a phaggot.

Your rage and butthurt are intoxicating, surt. Keep up the insults.

Surtur
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVdLU5oWsAAJUUt.jpg

Giggle

dadudemon
What needs to happen is people need to acknowledge the purpose of this list. It's not meant to have legal consequences it is meant to have social consequences. This could range from just "shaming" to someone losing their job or being put in danger. And AOC is talking about people who are "complicit" and I do not trust these lunatics to properly define these words. I guarantee you her definition of "complicit" is as accurate as her definitions of racism, sexism, nazis, and fascism.

I really really love not being part of the the tribal politics. It's super cool not to be complicit in either side. The moral high ground. Soooo good. Much superior. Wow!

pained

Adam_PoE
Don't like your logic when it's applied to other things, huh?

It is not his logic, it is yours. You are the one who thinks a woman wearing a short skirt in public is inviting rape, in the same way that casting a public vote for a candidate is a public endorsement of that candidate. You deplorables really keep earning the label.

Adam_PoE

What a phaggot.

Takes one to know one.

Surtur
Takes one to know one.

And you seem to know Rob well thumb up

Adam_PoE

And? Freedom of Speech, including political speech, is not Freedom from Consequences. Your vote is public political speech. You are free to cast your vote however you wish, with the understanding that it is a matter of public record. People, in turn, can respond to your speech with speech of their own, including imposing social consequences on people with whom they disagree. The real question is why you Constitution-humpers suddenly hate the First Amendment?

Adam_PoE
And you seem to know Rob well thumb up

Not as well as I would like. But keep rolling.

Surtur
And? Freedom of Speech, including political speech, is not Freedom from Consequences. Your vote is public political speech. You are free to cast your vote however you wish, with the understanding that it is a matter of public record. People, in turn, can respond to your speech with speech of their own, including imposing social consequences on people with whom they disagree. The real question is why you Constitution-humpers suddenly hate the First Amendment?

Okay. Moving on.

Robtard
Not as well as I would like. But keep rolling.

HeeHeeHee.

Surtur
So anyways, they are free to go this route. They will not like where they end up, but this is America they can do it.

Robtard

They're like children who want to do whatever they want, but have zero accountability for their own actions.

But again, this isn't about collecting social media commentary from Trumpers like Surt, DDM and SilentMaster to then use against them. They're unimportant, just voices in the rabble. This is about specific people in power and influence. Ted Cruz, Lindsey Grahm, Robert Murray etc.

Surtur
They're like children who want to do whatever they want, but have zero accountability for their own actions.

^All self awareness just died.

Silent Master
If they think this list is so innocent, where is the list with their sides names?

Lestov16

Trump voters failed to realize that while they may never be arrested for calling people cucks, that DOES NOT save them from insults, ostracization, and the occasional ass whuppin...

Robtard
If they think this list is so innocent, where is the list with their sides names?

Trump made an "enemies list" as early as 2017 and added to it his whole presidency. Where you asleep the last four years?

Surtur

They don't think it's innocent, they are gaslighting. They know this looks bad.

dadudemon
Trump made an "enemies list" as early as 2017 and added to it his whole presidency. Where you asleep the last four years?

I'm sure the NY Times and the NFL being on Trump's Shitlist is definitely the same as compiling a list of every singe Trumper who tweeted in support of Trump and every single person who donated to Trump is the exact same.

Adam_PoE

It is public record. No one is stopping you from making it. So what are you complaining about exactly? That people do not care who voted for a decent person, but do care who voted for an indecent one? Cry more.

Silent Master
I'm sure the NY Times and the NFL being on Trump's Shitlist is definitely the same as compiling a list of every singe Trumper who tweeted in support of Trump and every single person who donated to Trump is the exact same.

It's not and he knows it's not.

Silent Master
It is public record. No one is stopping you from making it. So what are you complaining about exactly? That people do not care who voted for a decent person, but do care who voted for an indecent one? Cry more.

LOL at the idea that the racist(Biden) is a decent person. that says a lot about you.

Lestov16

Stop being a pussy, and a loser, and a dumbass. It should be pretty clear that if someone is afraid of making their political views publicly known, maybe that means they support things they know they shouldn't be proud of....

Adam_PoE

Silent Master only cares about defending Republicans by criticizing Democrats. He turns a blind eye to Republican malfeasance. If he cannot use it to slam Democrats, he does not pay attention. You know, like a totally normal self-identified liberal.

Adam_PoE
LOL at the idea that the racist(Biden) is a decent person. that says a lot about you.

You support and vote for racists by your own admission.

Lestov16

Why can't you just say The Racist. If Biden is such a racist, wouldn't just saying Racist mean him? Who else could it mean? 🤭

Silent Master
Yes, because as a left-leaning individual. I don't like that the side that is supposed to represent me has so many racist and corrupt people in it.

Silent Master
You support and vote for racists by your own admission.

Really, post the quote where I "admitted to supporting and voting for racists".

Adam_PoE
Yes, because as a left-leaning individual. I don't like that the side that is supposed to represent me has so many racist and corrupt people in it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Robtard
Silent Master only cares about defending Republicans by criticizing Democrats. He turns a blind eye to Republican malfeasance. If he cannot use it to slam Democrats, he does not pay attention. You know, like a totally normal self-identified liberal.

He's a closet Trumper, he's not really fooling anyone. Who cares what he says. Anyhow.

On page one I copy/pasted from the site itself:

-Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020.

-Individuals who worked in any role as a political appointee in the Trump Administration.

-Individuals who used their massive personal wealth and influence to bundle money for Trump.

^That's not "71 million" people going under those parameters. They're gaslighting and using boogeyman tactics.

Silent Master
Be the change you want to see in the world.

I am, which is why I supported Tulsi and not the racist(Biden).

Lestov16

Well Biden is the king now (because YOUR VOTE DIDN'T MATTER BEEYOTCH🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣&#129315wink )so I guess he's the "Quintessential Racist" going forward 👑🎖️🗽🇺🇲...

Lestov16
I am, which is why I supported Tulsi and not the racist(Biden).

But did she NEED your vote though?🤔😐😶.....

Adam_PoE
Really, post the quote where I "admitted to supporting and voting for racists".

I do not need to quote it, because we have been over this. You continue to call Democrats racist, but admitted supporting for both Gabbard and Sanders who were Democratic candidates for president. So by your own reasoning, you support and vote for racists. Unless or until you stop saying Democrats are racist, you will continue to be someone who supports and votes for racists, by your own reasoning and admission. Sorry, I did not make the rules, you did. So keep it up, racist.

Silent Master
IOW, you lied.

Adam_PoE
IOW, you lied.

No, you are a troll or a racist. Pick one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>