Can a Chinese martial artist fight and/or defend himself against a Siberian tiger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Can a highly trained Chinese martial artist fight and/or defend himself against a fully grown Siberian tiger if he's armed with any weapon like the Guandao (blade on stick), knives to use for tossing at targets, a thick long staff or bamboo pole to use for that?

Wonder Man
The temple of the body is universal. So yes it can be ☑️ done.

Jmanghan
Yep.

Nuke Nixon
Yeah sure let's get a little 130 lbs Chinese dude that's a master of all kinds of martial arts in an enclosure with a 500 lbs Siberian tiger with 10cm daggers in each paw and 7cm fangs with a bite force of 1,050psi.

I'd pay good money to see that.

Wonder Man
Well the understanding the infinity symbol of the figure 8 can be like a yo-yo that can get mulitiple shots in.

Tyrannoraptor
Then I wonder what if there were firecrackers included for that?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Yeah sure let's get a little 130 lbs Chinese dude that's a master of all kinds of martial arts in an enclosure with a 500 lbs Siberian tiger with 10cm daggers in each paw and 7cm fangs with a bite force of 1,050psi.

I'd pay good money to see that. With a sword? One hit and the tiger's dead, the tiger may be unpredictable but depending on where the tiger swipes, it won't immediately kill you.

If the tiger tries to tackle him, it probably dies via a sword through the stomach.

If the dude loses his sword then he dies very quickly but with the sword he'll secure more wins then losses.

Nuke Nixon
You'll notice that i didn't say it couldn't be done, I said I'd like to see it.

Snyder9
With bare hands? It's doubtfulul...

Nuke Nixon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.