Can anyone tell me more about the character Pyro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skittles19
I've never read any of the comics... but I totally loved the movies
(please no one stone me).

I really liked Pyro's character ( not to mention the actor.. what a cutie) and I was wondering if anyone could give me more info on him?

thnx

the fabulous
~*skittles*~

Kes
Yeh. I also never read the comics. I had only seen the cartoons and loved it! I think the movies are great! And want more!!! For info go to the Marvel site theres alot of info on all characters. Or the site of the movie. Ah well you can pretty much tipe X-men in a search window and loads of links will come up!big grin

Skittles19
thanx Kes,
fellow twinzler smile

Kes
lol! *with head held high* And very proud! big grin

Metroplex
I know some stuff about him. He was originally a member of the Brotherhood of evil mutansts led by Magneto. Later Pyro gets the Legacy virus. The leagacy virus takes control of his powers and Pyro cant control them. He is usaully seen with flames around him and he cannot extinguish them.

He then goes to a church and the Legacy virus takes complete control of his powers and burns down the church. The x-men fight him, but he was too powerful. then MAgneto (who became an X-man after the Onslaught Saga) stopped him. Avalanche then creates an earthquake and saves Pyro.

He and Mystique (who was working with X-factor) also tried to save Graydon Creed (Sabertooth and Mytique's son) who was running for president of the United States, but they failed and Graydon Creed was assasinated.

Later the Brotherhood of evil mutants were suppose to assasinate Senator Kelly, but Pyro saves Senator Kelly. He dies from the Legacy Virus. But because of his sacrifice, Senator Kelly stopped a major mutant hunting operation known as: Operation Zero Tolerance.

Skittles19
thanks a bunch metroplex

Kyle Raynar
it would be so cool to see pyro make a lion out of his flames that needs to be in the third one that would show how he's learned to control his power

tanyatonk@yahoo
he is my fav too do u want his real name is Aaron Stanford and there would be a new film comming out called tadpole which he stars.
please email me please and give infor for me too my email is
[email protected]

Morph
Pyro's name real name (not the actor, but the character Pyro) was St. John Allerdyce. He was an aussie. What a flamer.....get it? shifty

Ikobe
Hm, and yay, Mr. Stanford is rather nice smile

I'm not too sure about his 'comic' character, all that I know is he's Australian, around the same age as 'movie' Pyro, and sometimes he's called "St. John"... don't quite understand that.

For some reason, I think he's Irish in X-Men Evo... I can't really tell what his accent's meant to be.. oh well. He's basically the same character as in the comics, appearance-wise at least...

Did I mention Aaron Stanford is nice?

Loggin' off
~Ikobe

Kes
lol

Ikobe
I thought that'd already come out? Well, I knew about Tadpole... I don't actually know what it's about, but in an interview he said that he auditioned with that on his movie CV thing *grins* Must get my hands on it... I hope he's not all gimpy in it. Then again, Hugh Jackman in Swordfish... *drools* What am I saying - Hugh Jackman is worthy of drooling anyway! Onna my net-friends hosts probably the biggest Hugh Jackman galleries ^_^

~Ikobe

Marvelgeek
But metroplex, magneto was never in charge of the brotherhood when pyro was a member. Mystique was the leader, and next formation toad was, and after a few new formations mystique again.

*~PyrosLady~*
Yay, Pyro is HOT!!! *LoL* And Aaron Stanford is sooooo cute...! But hey, did you know that he's 26 years old?! eek! Omg, he doesn't look like being 26 at all! He looks like he was 20/21 or something...! But nevertheless he is cool and Pyro rules! big grin I also didn't really remember his character from the comic-tv-series, the only one I remembered before I saw X-Men in theatres was Wolverine...! embarrasment

Greetings Happy Dance ,

Kes
Yeh I know he's 26.He does look younger than that!

buffymitch
Dont know much but just something the moviemakers can think about. They say pyro can control fire from even the smallest spark. if that's treu he can also take sparks from cell phones or cars etc etc. don't you think

G.P
IMHO these are too little sparks...He waited till the cigarette was really hot in the movie...

Kes
Yeh I'm kinda with G.P on this one thou I think it has to be fire like domething burning and not sparks. Like the cigarette was burning.

Paola
Stanford 26????
he looks younger!!!

VallejoKid707
he does look younger!

VallejoKid707
and the actor who plays colssus (daniel cudmore) is 23.

Paola
Pyro looks younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! If I liked him... he would be perfect for me wink

Vampiree
26???????????? WHAT?????? OMG.... i thought he's a LOT younger!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.