Given America's experience in propagating Coup's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Why is the Trump/Banana Republic attempt looking so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with your daughter... maybe?

Robtard
TBF, Ivanka doesn't have a direct role, she's just an "advisor" and it's bring-your-daughrter-to-work-day nigh every day.

Jared is "senior advisor" and in charge of fixing the world, though really he's in charge of finding ways to siphon money into the Trump and Kushner coffers while using the weight of the office of the POTUS to do so. eg how Qatar 'accidentally' bailed out the Kushner family with a paid up front 99-year lease of their then failing 666 Fifth Avenue property. Who pays a 99-year lease up front. Where was the due diligence there.

Blakemore
Whirly makes me lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Whirly makes me lol

He makes me lol too. He also makes others reeeee, which makes me lol some more.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Why is the Trump/Banana Republic attempt looking so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with your daughter... maybe?

Better question: given our experience with propagating election interference do we have a leg to stand on when it comes to crying about others interfering?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Better question: given our experience with propagating election interference do we have a leg to stand on when it comes to crying about others interfering? call yourself an Amerekkhan, pfft!

Surtur
call yourself an Amerekkhan, pfft!

Do I need to repeat the question or is it still fresh in your memory?

Robtard
call yourself an Amerekkhan, pfft!

His stance is that in regards to Russian interference only.

Surtur
When have I said it is okay for other countries to interfere?

smile

BackFire

Surtur

Robtard
Trump is too stupid too pull off a coup. He couldn't even win reelection and he had a 80% chance of winning there.

Surtur
Intelligent doesn't factor into it. Saying he's too stupid to do it implies he is trying it and failing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump is too stupid too pull off a coup. He couldn't even win reelection and he had a 80% chance of winning there.

This is something we can agree on. He legitimately is not intelligent enough to pull of and coordinate a full coup.

Artol
Better question: given our experience with propagating election interference do we have a leg to stand on when it comes to crying about others interfering?

lol

eThneoLgrRnae
No, BF, people don't give Trump enough credit. He's a really smart guy and no, that's not a joke statement.

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
lol

Do we tho?

It's like if I punched you right now in the face and you hit me back and then I said "the f*ck you little b*tch you getting investigated now".

Artol

Artol
Do we tho?

It's like if I punched you right now in the face and you hit me back and then I said "the f*ck you little b*tch you getting investigated now".

Yeah, I agree with you.

Robtard
Intelligent doesn't factor into it. Saying he's too stupid to do it implies he is trying it and failing.

Get madder, okay?

Surtur
Get madder, okay?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

Robtard
That guy has a mole or similar on his left upper eyelid

roughrider
The rest of us are wondering what Trump's endgame is, what the larger goal is behind the scenes. It can't just be stupid ego at work, can it?

Then I remembered Deep Throat's words to Bob Woodward early in the movie version of All The President's Men: "Forget the myths the media has created about the White House. Truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

History repeats itself. stick out tongue

BackFire
It's definitely his ego.

Lestov16
Why is the Trump/Banana Republic attempt looking so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with your daughter... maybe? Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Ivanka doesn't have a direct role, she's just an "advisor" and it's bring-your-daughrter-to-work-day nigh every day.

Jared is "senior advisor" and in charge of fixing the world, though really he's in charge of finding ways to siphon money into the Trump and Kushner coffers while using the weight of the office of the POTUS to do so. eg how Qatar 'accidentally' bailed out the Kushner family with a paid up front 99-year lease of their then failing 666 Fifth Avenue property. Who pays a 99-year lease up front. Where was the due diligence there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't worry. The Proud Boys are going to show up like Gandalf at Helm's Deep. Trump will never have to leave the White House and they'll recarve Mount Rushmore so that his face is in the center and and all the other presidents are praying to him. 👌

Old Man Whirly!

Lestov16

Bashar Teg
What worries me, is the changes going on at the top of the American security apparatus, defense secretary etc. If this was going on in Turkey or the Democratic Republic of Congo, I know what we would all be thinking.
don't believe your lying eyes.
it only looks like they're following an instruction sheet from "staging a fascist coup: for dummies'

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
don't believe your lying eyes.
it only looks like they're following an instruction sheet from "staging a fascist coup: for dummies' it does and what worries me is no one is putting it down.

Robtard
it does and what worries me is no one is putting it down.

I'm not too worried, I think it's more about a combo of 1) Trump's ego/sensitive feelings where admitting defeat is a sign of weakness he does not want to show and 2) the longer he keeps this up, the more money he can swindle from his idiotic supporters to help pay off his campaign debt.

Granted, Trump's worth a few billion and could pay the debt himself, by from his POV, why should he when he can get his idiots to do it for him.

Donations under $8K to Trump 'election defense' instead go to president, RNC

shiv
It's a Nigerian Prince Cash Grab.

But it's not illegal.

Surtur
So now the left has done to the word "coup" what they did to "nazi" and "fascist" and "racist".

Abused it so much it nearly loses all meaning.

Lestov16
Originally posted by roughrider
The rest of us are wondering what Trump's endgame is, what the larger goal is behind the scenes. It can't just be stupid ego at work, can it?

Then I remembered Deep Throat's words to Bob Woodward early in the movie version of All The President's Men: "Forget the myths the media has created about the White House. Truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

History repeats itself. stick out tongue Originally posted by BackFire
It's definitely his ego.
IMO, Trump knows that he has created a constituency too chaotic to control or abandon, so he has no choice but to give into their obviously idiotic and self-destructive command to be their Nordic Savior of the West

So now the left has done to the word "coup" what they did to "nazi" and "fascist" and "racist".

Abused it so much it nearly loses all meaning.
Didn't that happen when unapologetically Conservatards pushed Jade Helm? And considering Trump:
-Tampered with votes
-Is Replacing Military Leaders
-Refuses to publicly concede the Election
There is NO OTHER WORD but coup, AND NO OTHER WORD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM BUT TRAITOR....

I'm not too worried, I think it's more about a combo of 1) Trump's ego/sensitive feelings where admitting defeat is a sign of weakness he does not want to show and 2) the longer he keeps this up, the more money he can swindle from his idiotic supporters to help pay off his campaign debt.

Granted, Trump's worth a few billion and could pay the debt himself, by from his POV, why should he when he can get his idiots to do it for him.

Donations under $8K to Trump 'election defense' instead go to president, RNC
The problem is that Trump has galvanized a base that will not accept defeat and are more than willing to delude themselves into insurgency

ilikecomics
Ive heard a fair case put forward that what is currently happening is a color revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

ilikecomics
Bump

Surtur
https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

dadudemon
I don't read a good case at all of for a color revolution in the US.

What's the fair case?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.