Given America's Experience in Propagating Coup's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Why did the Dems/Racists attempt at election fraud look so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with blue-haired multi-gendered voting fraudsters.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah lol. You would think with all of their experience at cheating they could have done it in a way so as to avoid suspicion.

They were so blatantly obvious in their underhandedness it almost makes you think they actually wanted to get caught lol.

Like they were saying "Nah nah nah nah nah we cheated and there is nothing you can do about it nah nah nah nah nah!" laughing

Blakemore
u suck elephant dick

Silent Master
^
Personal attack, I thought better of you.

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah lol. You would think with all of their experience at cheating they could have done it in a way so as to avoid suspicion.

They were so blatantly obvious in their underhandedness it almost makes you think they actually wanted to get caught lol.

Like they were saying "Nah nah nah nah nah we cheated and there is nothing you can do about it nah nah nah nah nah!" laughing

Too true.

You'd think they could have done better with the fraud so as to not get caught SO damn much?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
u suck elephant dick

Even if I did, it's better than sucking donkey/jackass dick like you do. laughing out loud

dadudemon
For example, this lady who is now being charged with 134 counts of election fraud:

https://www.kwtx.com/app/2020/11/06/local-social-worker-changed-with-134-counts-in-election-fraud-investigation/

Is this craaaaaazy? She should have used the CIA's tricks.

eThneoLgrRnae
You can tell she's a Democrat voter lol.

dadudemon
Most social workers are extreme extreme lefties.

Surtur
I hope she receives no jail time. As a social worker we need her ready to go at a moments notice in case a shooting takes place and we need SWAT(Social Workers And Therapists) called in.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I hope she receives no jail time. As a social worker we need her ready to go at a moments notice in case a shooting takes place and we need SWAT(Social Workers And Therapists) called in.

How did you come up with that joke so quickly?

Surely you're just a plagiarizer and stole that joke from someone?

dadudemon
FBI looking into voting fraud in Detroit.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/detroit-city-worker-blows-whistle-claims-ballots-were-ordered-backdated

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why did the Dems/Racists attempt at election fraud look so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with blue-haired multi-gendered voting fraudsters.

It's not that it was amateurish. It's more of a personal "phuck you" to the Trump Constituency for voting for a ****boi who said he could shoot people on the streets with impunity. Now you see what impunity is 😉

dadudemon
Lawsuit update on votes brought to Detroit:

https://www.greatlakesjc.org/press-release-election-fraud/

Includes out of state drivers who drove to MI to bring in votes.

Really cool!

Lestov16
Lawsuit update on votes brought to Detroit:

https://www.greatlakesjc.org/press-release-election-fraud/

Includes out of state drivers who drove to MI to bring in votes.

Really cool!

confused Wait a second...is somebody...supposed to....uh...care?...uh...no ...

Whelp...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
confused Wait a second...is somebody...supposed to....uh...care?...uh...no ...

Whelp...

According to the polls, anywhere from 38% (Rasmussen) to 68% (Vox) of Americans care.

Lestov16
According to the polls, anywhere from 38% (Rasmussen) to 68% (Vox) of Americans care.

So you're going to ignore the one from Reuters that says 80% believe Biden won. okay bruh 😂

See DDM, when you push fake news, it makes your arguments WAY WEAKER 😐......

And 38 to 68 PERCENT IS A PHUCKING HUGE MARGIN OF ERROR, 30 PHUCKING PERCENT, AKA THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAJORITY AND MINORITY, WHICH YOU'RE CLEARLY BASING YOUR ARGUMENT ON. SO WTF???🤔😑😂😂😂😂😂

dadudemon
So you're going to ignore the one from Reuters that says 80% believe Biden won. okay bruh 😂

Correct question:

Lestov: "So I'm ignoring that a huge portion of the population thinks that Biden did not win the election fairly?"

The correct answer is "Yes, a huge portion of the population, 38% to 68%, are wary of the election results."

Any other "gotcha" questions are dishonest.

Note: "Biden won" is not the same statement as "Biden won fairly."

Lestov16
Correct question:

Lestov: "So I'm ignoring that a huge portion of the population thinks that Biden did not win the election fairly?"

The correct answer is "Yes, a huge portion of the population, 38% to 68%, are wary of the election results."

Any other "gotcha" questions are dishonest.

Note: "Biden won" is not the same statement as "Biden won fairly."

So is this you prepping your Trump Dictator Defense?

dadudemon
So is this you prepping your Trump Dictator Defense?

Lestov16

So if Trump whips out an Executive Order saying the Election was invalid, you got his back?

dadudemon
So if Trump whips out an Executive Order saying the Election was invalid, you got his back?

In short: no, that's because that is not how the process works.

So far, there does not seem to be enough fraud to justify over turning the election results and almost none of the 100+ lawsuits are finalized.

And that's not the process, anyway: he can't do that.

It will go before congress and the SCotUS.

Lestov16
In short: no, that's because that is not how the process works.

So far, there does not seem to be enough fraud to justify over turning the election results and almost none of the 100+ lawsuits are finalized.

And that's not the process, anyway: he can't do that.

It will go before congress and the SCotUS.

So like Hillary's emails, it's a nothingburger....

dadudemon

Oh, there's definitely fraud. A lot of it. Probably more so than any other election that I can think of.

Just not enough to overturn the results.

For example, he can get, at most , get around ~6,000 votes overturned in AZ. That's not even close to enough to win AZ.

Lestov16
Oh, there's definitely fraud. A lot of it. Probably more so than any other election that I can think of.

For example, he can get, at most , get around ~6,000 votes overturned in AZ. That's not even close to enough to win AZ.

dadudemon

No, because:

Pretend you are a GOP, Trump-Loving conservative, for a moment. What was in Hillary's e-mails that she deleted that was proof of bad stuff?

Bashar Teg

exactly

Robtard

Pretty much. Ultimately it's people who can't accept that Trump lost. They were convinced Trump was unbeatable and then reality said "Oh ya?".

They should at least do the normal thing of accepting Biden won and then go after Biden when he's POTUS for whatever nonsense he may or may not do.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much. Ultimately it's people who can't accept that Trump lost. They were convinced Trump was unbeatable and then reality said "Oh ya?".

They should at least do the normal thing of accepting Biden won and then go after Biden when he's POTUS for whatever nonsense he may or may not do.

It's really going to depend on what Trump does on Inauguration Day, as his Sucker Supporters have clearly shown themselves to be mindless puppets who obey his every whim.

dadudemon
It's really going to depend on what Trump does on Inauguration Day

Depends on who is inaugurated on that day.

https://i.imgur.com/a3bemF9.png

Lestov16
Depends on who is inaugurated on that day.

https://i.imgur.com/a3bemF9.png

So this is the Conservatard Hail Lilith!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dadudemon
The smug, smarmy, smirk he has in the photo...

I don't know if I find it funny or irritating.

hmm

Robtard
It's really going to depend on what Trump does on Inauguration Day, as his Sucker Supporters have clearly shown themselves to be mindless puppets who obey his every whim.

Trump's probably going to sit this out until late Dec claiming he won, then scurry off to Mar-a-Lago and never return to the WH. Biden's people are going to have to box up his belongings and leave them on the WH lawn like he's a shitty roommate getting notice.

Trump will not attend the Biden/Harris inauguration.

dadudemon
Trump's probably going to sit this out until late Dec claiming he won, then scurry off to Mar-a-Lago and never return to the WH. Biden's people are going to have to box up his belongings and leave them on the WH lawn like he's a shitty roommate getting notice.

It'd be great if Biden gets sent to prison for violation of the Logan Act a couple of weeks after he takes office.

Wonder if they can get Harris, too?

And then Lord Queen Pelosi takes office.

Lestov16

But that's the problem. His supporters are retards, so how will they know that the con is over?

dadudemon
But that's the problem. His supporters are retards, so how will they know that the con is over?

Based on the Bell Curve and how a normal distribution works, the number of people that voted for Trump makes it impossible for Trump's supporters to all be mentally disabled (or 2 standard deviations from the population mean).

#gotem

grouchoawe

eThneoLgrRnae
Considering how Lestov has been behaving over the last several months it's clear he's the one in need of serious psychiatric help.

He seems to be psychotic.

Lestov16
Based on the Bell Curve and how a normal distribution works, the number of people that voted for Trump makes it impossible for Trump's supporters to all be mentally disabled (or 2 standard deviations from the population mean).

#gotem

grouchoawe

Which means that THEY ARE LITERALLY TOO STUPID TOO EXIST. WE HAVE REACHED THAT POINT 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Considering how Lestov has been behaving over the last several months it's clear he's the one in need of serious psychiatric help.

He seems to be psychotic.

The thread isn't about me. I'm not the dumbass POTUS or one of his deplorable supporters who HILARIOUSLY THINK they can pull a coup on January 20th
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ilikecomics
''Participants in colour revolutions have mostly used nonviolent resistance. Such methods as demonstrations, strikes and interventions have aimed to protest against governments. Colour-revolution movements generally became associated with a specific colour or flower as their symbol. The colour revolutions are notable for the important role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and particularly student activists in organising creative non-violent resistance

In most but not all cases, massive street-protests followed disputed elections or requests for fair elections and led to the resignation or overthrow of leaders regarded by their opponents as authoritarian. Some events have been called "colour revolutions", but differ from the above cases in certain basic characteristics. Examples include Lebanon's Cedar Revolution (2005) and Kuwait's Blue Revolution (2005).

Russia and China share nearly identical views that colour revolutions are the product of machinations by the United States and other Western powers and pose a vital threat to their public and national security.''

ilikecomics
I think the op says it all. Trump fired the security agency people. The security agency people are saying a big f u by using color revolution techniques.

eThneoLgrRnae
*bump*

dadudemon
*bump*

Anything new since I made this post?

I still think I'm correct. Sure, there was more fraud than ever in this election. A ton of it. But it is only 40 votes here, 100 votes there. Never enough to add up to the tens of thousands of votes in each state that need to be overturned. And definitely not enough to overturn 6 million votes.

Remember, the "this election had millions of fraud-votes" people estimated, at the most, 3.2 million fraud votes. That's still only half of the total vote difference. So even if we are being as generous as possible to the conspiracy theorists, there's still a very large 3 million vote gap.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, I believe Sidney Powell and Gulliani (or however his name is spelled) more than I believe you, nothing personal. I just don't think they are lying when they say they have more than enough evidence to overturn it.

Not that I'm saying it will be overturned. I unfortunately don't have enough faith in the Supreme Court for them to do the right thing.

dadudemon
Nah, I believe Sidney Powell and Gulliani (or however his name is spelled) more than I believe you, nothing personal. I just don't think they are lying when they say they have more than enough evidence to overturn it.

Not that I'm saying it will be overturned. I unfortunately don't have enough faith in the Supreme Court for them to do the right thing.

Well, they've been telling us, things like "any day now. Any day...Kraken," etc.

But still nothing delivered beyond the piddling 40 votes here, 100 votes there. These findings are 2 orders of magnitude off.

Also, all 50 states have now certified their vote and the Supreme Court ruled against Trump 2 days ago. That should be the nail in the coffin on this.

You have to wonder if Dems really tried to fake millions of votes, why did they go about it so poorly, if true?

Old Man Whirly!
Anything new since I made this post?

I still think I'm correct. Sure, there was more fraud than ever in this election. A ton of it. But it is only 40 votes here, 100 votes there. Never enough to add up to the tens of thousands of votes in each state that need to be overturned. And definitely not enough to overturn 6 million votes.

Remember, the "this election had millions of fraud-votes" people estimated, at the most, 3.2 million fraud votes. That's still only half of the total vote difference. So even if we are being as generous as possible to the conspiracy theorists, there's still a very large 3 million vote gap. People who propagated this kind of bile and false news have not helped this situation.

Neon1234
Originally posted by Silent Master
^
Personal attack, I thought better of you.

Why?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Neon1234
Why?

I guess I gave him too much credit.

Neon1234
Originally posted by Silent Master
I guess I gave him too much credit.

You did.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
People who propagated this kind of bile and false news have not helped this situation.

I'm sure they're feeling lots of "pride" today

Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.