Godzilla vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kovert Potato
Godzilla from 2019 (King of the Monsters) and 2014

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/M8fCTexh0X8/hqdefault.jpg

Doomsday from BvS

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/11128/111281022/5118691-3054182-slide-s-3-batman-v-superman-full-trailer.jpg

Round 1 - Normal States

Round 2 - They've both absorbed a nuke like they did in their respective films.

Doomsday while smaller just wants to smash Godzilla, he isn't doing any tricky evasions or maneuvers (I don't think he displayed this anyway, but just in case) for the sake of this thread - its a brawler fight.

riv6672
Godzilla steps on DD and keeps on walking.

Surtur
I suppose doomsday could super leap away from the confrontation

Kovert Potato
Though unlikely, I don't preclude Godzilla stepping on Doomsday, but I don't think that's going to take him out.

According to one article, Godzilla weighs around 164,000 tons.

There is also a video calculating how strong MoS Superman is - lets just say its far more than that, and I think Doomsday is even stronger than Supes.

ShadowFyre
There is calculations for Godzilla as well, and more importantly on screen feats to compare them with. And canon tie in comics. Godzilla punched King Ghidorah with as much force as most of DD's punches combined through the entire movie.

Godzilla drains DD of energy as he and other Titans excel at that. DD only gets it when attacked. Plus Godzilla has much larger well to draw from to begin with.

He simply physically beats him to death as every single physical force that was exerted on him, or force that he exerted was magnitudes and levels above anything Clark or anyone in the DCEU has done. These aren't even comparable as Godzilla existing is more weight than both Clark, DD and Wonder Woman have supported above their heads
ON SCREEN combined. Clark SUCCESSFULLY lifted an Apartment Building and a Space Shuttle. He was unable to fly the ship and unable to support the tower. By scaling DD would be slightly above. Godzilla wouldn't even notice he had completely obliterated those said objects when he stepped on them. Two different tiers of strength and ability to apply it due to size mainly. And yes, If DD or Clark were his size I think they would be stronger. Even if strength is limitless, the ability to apply it in a meaningful manner isnt. Clark can fly. DD can't

Straight up energy/power limits- not comparable. Godzilla has absorbed and exerted more energy in a single blast than DD or Clark for that matter ever got hit with or exerted in their entire career with any form of explosive,HV, or energy blast. His core temperature pre fire/mothra power up was 168,000 something degrees. Any calcs for HV?

The only feat DD/Kryptonians have to compare is a newspaper article about a tectonic plate and possibly escaping an artificial singularity that Lois Lane tanked. And a NLF for DD which works against people like Hulk but since Godzilla has tanked and absorbed a much much bigger nuke than Doomsday it's useless.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Kovert Potato
Though unlikely, I don't preclude Godzilla stepping on Doomsday, but I don't think that's going to take him out.

According to one article, Godzilla weighs around 164,000 tons.

There is also a video calculating how strong MoS Superman is - lets just say its far more than that, and I think Doomsday is even stronger than Supes.

And he weighs, 99,000 something tons. Still way heavier than the largest object DD or Clark lifted on screen.

BruceSkywalker
Doomsday gets stomped on

carthage
Zilla effortlessly slaughters him everytime

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Kovert Potato
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/11128/111281022/5118691-3054182-slide-s-3-batman-v-superman-full-trailer.jpg

Fukin hell, I'd forgotten how terrible his design was. Literally looks like someone tried to turn a LotR cave troll into a jack-o-lantern.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.