Who can take Bruce Lee for a majority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The challengers are

Batman
Capt. America
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Night wing
Shang-Chi
Red Hood
Katana

H2H only no weapons.

h1a8
Comic character Bruce Lee?

lawest9
How many can they win out of 10 chances, separately if course.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Comic character Bruce Lee? Didn't know he had a comic counterpart.

DarkSaint85
Lol they all can.

Hell, Alfred probably could. Jarvis could. They're comic humans.

h1a8
Originally posted by lawest9
Didn't know he had a comic counterpart.

Yes he does. He has a movie counterpart too.

Here

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Yes he does. He has a movie counterpart too.

Here I know about the movie version of course, bit if the comic version is more formidable then we'll go with him.

DarkSaint85
They all take 10/10 from him.

StiltmanFTW
Putting the real world martial artist against absurd comic book ones?

Good luck...

cdtm
Didn't know he had a comic counterpart.

Ironically inspired by Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, which was inspired by movie Bruce Lee.

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
Ironically inspired by Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, which was inspired by movie Bruce Lee. Okay.

cdtm
Okay.

Just found it kind of funny, a comic being inspired by an adaptation of the source material.

Instead of directly from the source material.

lawest9
Yea, Lol.

ShadowFyre
If anyone on that list was put on our Earth but could still do the same things they did in comics they would literally dog walk an entire platoon of (insert baddest mfer you know here) with little difficulty.

What we call street level in comics would be called completely supernatural/superhuman on Earth.

I love Bruce as well, but he was an actor, he was never the greatest fighter on the planet, a high majority of mma fighters would crush him today, I highly doubt he would even be a serious top contender. Hate to burst anyone's bubble but it's true. Santa isn't real either.

Iron Fist nd Captain America huh? Seems fair

MrMind
Bruce is amateur level at best, anybody over 200lbs with some kind of martial arts training would beat him let's be honest

cdtm
Bruce Lee beat up Hollywood bias.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu had a really good illustrated story about how Hollywood moguls repeatedly put him off as an asian guy with superstar looks, but who simply isn't "Bankable" because Kung Fu flicks were seen as indy niche stuff.

StiltmanFTW
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Steven Frederic Seagal (at his peak, pre-gecko)

Chuck Norris

Bruce Lee

All at their best, locked in the cage.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Oiled up?

ShadowFyre
Seagal or Lee. I don't think he is a fraud and he is still one of the fathers of MMA he is just overhyped and tiny.

Van Damme loses because he was to frail to stay in a Predator suit for Predator 1. And to small. He wins the "do the splits for no reason with your shirt off" round though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oiled up?

Yes thumb up

Oiled up and naked.

StyleTime
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Seagal or Lee. I don't think he is a fraud and he is still one of the fathers of MMA he is just overhyped and tiny.
Nah. Bruce introduced the idea to mainstream audiences, but MMA was happening long before him. We just called it other names at the time.

Anyway, Chuck wins. He is a legitimate black belt under Rickson Gracie. Unlike some of the other older generations of martial artists, Chuck didn't let his ego get to him when the grappling revolution came. He challenged Rickson, and lost in 30 seconds. Then Chuck became Rickson's student.

He's actually pretty legit and would choke the others out pretty quickly.

Seagal does Aikido, which has proven to be nearly useless in a fight. He is also extremely out of shape. He comes in last.

*all this assumes we control for age. These guys are all 60-80 years old while Bruce would have been 32.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Steven Frederic Seagal (at his peak, pre-gecko)

Chuck Norris

Bruce Lee

All at their best, locked in the cage.

Who wins?

I hear Van Damme has legitimate skills.

Certainly hae the best ass, no homo.

StyleTime
Yes, Van Damme was a legitimate kickboxer. K1 and Glory weren't around back then, so kickboxers are higher caliber nowadays, but he should be a competent striker.

Again, I'm controlling for age here. He is 60.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.