Elektra gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Damage carries over to each fight, no rest.

To mitigate this, she gets a bag of five Senzu Beans, and a special pair of Sai's, that send her opponents to the Phantom Zone.

Elektra vs:

1. Daredevil.
2. Iron Fist.
3. Wolverine.
4. Black Panther.
5. Namor.
6. Thor (Hand to hand)
7. Juggernaut.
8. World War Hulk.

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Not Elektra. Unless your basically saying that her sais are one shot bfr weapons?

Then she gets to Thor and dies with no sais. Why did you take away her only chance of winning? If you had kept em there was like a 1% chance of her landing a blow on everyone here without getting hit to.

The senzu beans are useless after Namor because everyone can one shot kill her and she won't get a chance to use em.

StiltmanFTW
Hand-to-hand doesn't necessarily mean unarmed combat.

It's often used interchangeably with melee.

It's specified with Thor, so Thor won't spam ranged attacks.

ShadowFyre
It should just say melee but whatever.

Call me crazy and I haven't read anything with DD or Elektra in years besides what I see in the owmage thread but I'm gonna stand by that she has a small chance of winning this.

In fact, I would be up to debate that the matches actually get much much easier for her as they progress.

*Rechecks the list* Your a sneaky little devil CDTM, not sure if that's what you intended but with those sais the fights get easier the stronger, more durable, and more importantly, more likely to not dodge as the rounds advance. And not only not dodge but I would bet money that in a comic, Thor,Jiggs and Hulk would all let her stab them because they have nothing to worry about

StiltmanFTW
BFR sais are a huge upgrade for her in this thread, yes.

ShadowFyre
There's a good chance she will use all of her beans by Logan tho

StiltmanFTW
Normally I'd agree, but she has a damn good track record against Logan.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BFR sais are a huge upgrade for her in this thread, yes.

It's a one shot kill, and I just don't see Jiggs or Hulk doing a lot of dodging.

ShadowFyre
Namor could be a big problem as well, he's in a tier where he still dodges some but he can completely splatter her with one punch.

Has she ever fought a panther or super serum soldier before? Panther could **** her up pretty bad.

StiltmanFTW
Stalemated Widow, who technically does have a variation of SSS running through her veins.

Stoic
Namor through to Green Scar have enough strength to end this before it starts. She has no chance against a thunder clap, or quake attack from them.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
Namor through to Green Scar have enough strength to end this before it starts. She has no chance against a thunder clap, or quake attack from them.

And that's the thing, they are so ridiculously above her and have zero knowledge of the sais new power. She will most likely land the first few hits in a comic due to speed ,skill and their own cockiness. And it's a wrap.

It's still a tiny chance in hell. I'm just arguing that with her new weapons, and specifically if they don't know about them. She could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.