The left wants submission, not unity and peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Apparently some people are too stupid to understand that Biden's comments about "unity" and "healing the country" were actually not sincere and what he and the left really want is submission, not unity, so here is something to help those mentally challenged people understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ANnGdGfeaY

Surtur
If I'm being honest: they understand it.

It's just inferiors feigning ignorance.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
If I'm being honest: they understand it.

It's just inferiors feigning ignorance.

You're probably right.

Bashar Teg
hugbox coping thread because op and friends are retarded and can't accept reality

Surtur
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t672277.html

Can't make this up. Hypocrisy noted smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hugbox coping thread because op and friends are retarded and can't accept reality

So sorry I've triggered you again. If you truly do believe your side won then wtf are you doing here with us? Shouldn't you be out celebrating or something? You don't seem very happy for someone whose candidate just won a very important election.

In fact, you seem just as angry as ever lol.

Bashar Teg
reality is unaffected by your feefees. oh well smile

Robtard

Trump will never admit he lost, not really. So that is their reality.

TBF, even if Trump were to do a 180* and say something like "I was wrong, I lost and the election results are valid", there are some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept it.

wxyz
The Left wants everyone to think the same and act the same.

Flyattractor
So how much of a Phucking Liar does this make Bashy & Robbie for their last 4 years of #notmypresident aka not accepting reality?

jaden_2.0
Okaaaayyy then

Surtur
So is anyone here going to try to argue the left do want unity and peace or is it just "but trumps" through and through?

Artol

Surtur
Meet the new boss, ame as the old boss give or take 150 lbs

Newjak
Originally posted by wxyz
The Left wants everyone to think the same and act the same. There do probably exist some people like that on the left but I find the conservatives are the ones that really try to force people to be like them.

They want penalities for people that don't protest the way they want - nfl players being fined for kneeling, making burning the flag a crime.

They want to punish LGBTQ people for not being heterosexual - not allowing them to get married, thinking it's okay for people to not serve them because they don't like LGBTQ people

They want to punish poor people by continuing to pass laws that overwhelming favor the rich and saying they are only poor because they don't work hard enough.

Don't sit here and try to pretend conservatives don't force their world views on others.

I would say most of the "Left" is centered on fighting back against that then they are forcing anything on conservatives.

I know it's why I've gone more progressive over the years.

Surtur
It's not conservatives talking about reprogramming people for their wrong think.

And the left wants to loosen our free speech guidelines as well in order to punish people for "hate speech".

They wanna punish all non black people by forcing them to pay reparations

They want to punish the poor by obsessing over race and making policies that cater to race instead of class. They tried to legalize discrimination in California lol. One of the most progressive places in the country.

Surtur
Also it needs to be pointed out that at the moment it is not conservatives who are calling for unity after spending 4 years calling everyone who disagreed with them fascists or nazis.

Newjak
It's not conservatives talking about reprogramming people for their wrong think.

And the left wants to loosen our free speech guidelines as well in order to punish people for "hate speech".

They wanna punish all non black people by forcing them to pay reparations

They want to punish the poor by obsessing over race and making policies that cater to race instead of class. They tried to legalize discrimination in California lol. One of the most progressive places in the country. Exhibit A of what I'm talking about

eThneoLgrRnae
Clearly Newjak is trolling.

Robtard
Has Trump conceded he lost?

Has Trump stopped spreading baldfaced lies about our election process?

ares834
Originally posted by Robtard
there are some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept it.

Where have I heard that before?

#notmypresident

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834

#notmypresident

That has happened in every election I can remember in some fashion, at least going down to Clinton, as their were people on the Right who felt Clinton was not legitimate because of Ross Perot's running.

But my point was that even if Trump conceded he lost (he won't), there would be some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept that he actually lost.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834

#notmypresident

^Bingo

jaden_2.0
So is anyone here going to try to argue the left do want unity and peace or is it just "but trumps" through and through?

Nope. I don't think they do.

Intelligent people will agree how colossally dumb it is complain about the other side doing something your own side just spent 4 years doing though.

wxyz
Trump will never admit he lost, not really. So that is their reality.

TBF, even if Trump were to do a 180* and say something like "I was wrong, I lost and the election results are valid", there are some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept it.

Clinton never accepted defeat, she called Trump an illegitimate President.

Bashar Teg
and yet she conceded, eon

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Intelligent people will agree how colossally dumb it is complain about the other side doing something your own side just spent 4 years doing though.

Yup this is why it's dumb for democrats to complain about folk not accepting the election results given what they spent the last 4 years doing.

It's also why Trump should stop crying about the results given what he just spent the last 4 years doing(complaining dems didn't accept his win).

Robtard

Clinton conceded the night of the election and congratulated Trump on his win. Whatever whining she did after that was after that fact.

ilikecomics
How can people make comments complaining about how either parties candidate will inevitably screw the common person, but not concede that the entire federal government has got to go?

Silent Master

Yet the democrats are currently crying that "Trumpers" aren't accepting the election result, despite the fact that they've spent the last 4 years doing the same.

Does that make democrats "colossally dumb"?

Surtur

Bingo. Called him an illegitimate president(a lie). Blamed everyone but herself for her loss(another lie).

Robtard
Clinton conceded the night of the election and congratulated Trump on his win. Whatever whining she did after that was after that fact.

jaden_2.0
By "Democrats" are you including the Presidential candidate?

Cos out of the losing candidates from 2016 and 2020 which one conceded and which one didn't.

Amusing diversion tactic though.

Bashar Teg

watch them try to spin that for another "both sides" charade. oh trumpers

Robtard
watch them try to spin that for another "both sides" charade. oh trumpers

Indeed

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet the democrats are currently crying that "Trumpers" aren't accepting the election result, despite the fact that they've spent the last 4 years doing the same.

Does that make democrats "colossally dumb"?

It's weird how they are attempting to justify Clinton spending years not accepting the results.

jaden_2.0
It's weird how you're trying to divert away from the topic.

Bashar Teg
you must be new here, so welcome to kmc.

for future reference: they don't know how to argue a topic

Silent Master
By "Democrats" are you including the Presidential candidate?

Cos out of the losing candidates from 2016 and 2020 which one conceded and which one didn't.

Amusing diversion tactic though.

So far, neither candidate has conceded in 2020.

Now, answer my question.

Surtur
It's weird how you're trying to divert away from the topic.

The topic about how the left wants submission, not unity and peace? You didn't try diverting by bringing up Trump, correct?

Robtard
you must be new here, so welcome to kmc.

for future reference: they don't know how to argue a topic

Funny, cos true

Robtard

Now, answer my question.

Biden won this election, he will be the next POTUS so he doesn't have to concede. It's best if you Trumpers accept that reality.

Surtur
Funny, cos true

"True"

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FreeRequiredBlackcrappie-size_restricted.gif

Silent Master
Biden won this election, he will be the next POTUS so he doesn't have to concede. It's best if you Trumpers accept that reality.

Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes?

Robtard
Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes?

Feel free to cling to a Trump victory while I laugh at your Trumper desperation.

jaden_2.0
I agreed that they don't. Do you agree how dumb it is to whine about it if your own side did exactly the same?

Silent Master
Feel free to cling to a Trump victory while I laugh at your Trumper desperation. Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes?

jaden_2.0

Now, answer my question.

Only one is the loser in 2020. Which one?

Robtard

Feel free to cling to a Trump victory while I laugh at your Trumper desperation.

Silent Master
Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes??

Old Man Whirly!
Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes? Trumpers cunning plan endorsed by Baldric. shifty

Silent Master
Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes

Old Man Whirly!
Can you give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes wasting his own time these days... oh S and M, stop being toxic. smile

Silent Master
So that is a no, you can't give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes

eThneoLgrRnae

No, what is colossally dumb is you pretending like it has been those on the right for the past four years who've been attacking people en masse for daring to diagree with them.

Reality check, jaden: the left didn't want unity and peace for the past four years and they still don't want it even though they think their guy actually won (which he didn't, btw).

Ffs, we have leftists calling for "holding Trump supporters accountable" for voting for Trump lol. Many, like Bozo the clown AOC, are putting Trump supporters on "lists". No telling what they plan on doing with lists of over 70 million people lol.

Put them in Gulags/re-education camps, perhaps? Not that I'm actually worried of course seeing as how I live in a deep red state and we'd never put up with shit like that but it just shows how the left doesn't really want "unity" and "healing".

And it's disgusting for you to switch this around on conservatives as you so often do. It hasn't heen conservatives or Trump that've been dividing the nation for the past four (or twelve, more accurately) years, it's been democrats and crazy lefties.

You have lost all right to keep pretending to be an "enlightened centrist".

eThneoLgrRnae
So that is a no, you can't give me a link that says all court challenges, vote recounts and audits have been finalized and all states have now certified the outcomes

Nothing is over yet, that's true, but let little pooty and Rob enjoy their temporary little pretend wins.

Artol

ilikecomics
The only companies that hurt the average person are those who accept gov. Money.

The gov. Then offers a solution to the problem they created.

Genius.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, what is colossally dumb is you pretending like it has been those on the right for the past four years who've been attacking people en masse for daring to diagree with them.

Reality check, jaden: the left didn't want unity and peace for the past four years and they still don't want it even though they think their guy actually won (which he didn't, btw).

Ffs, we have leftists calling for "holding Trump supporters accountable" for voting for Trump lol. Many, like Bozo the clown AOC, are putting Trump supporters on "lists". No telling what they plan on doing with lists of over 70 million people lol.

Put them in Gulags/re-education camps, perhaps? Not that I'm actually worried of course seeing as how I live in a deep red state and we'd never put up with shit like that but it just shows how the left doesn't really want "unity" and "healing".

And it's disgusting for you to switch this around on conservatives as you so often do. It hasn't heen conservatives or Trump that've been dividing the nation for the past four (or twelve, more accurately) years, it's been democrats and crazy lefties.

https://i.imgur.com/4Dw1Jdr.jpg

Robtard
Nothing is over yet, that's true, but let little pooty and Rob enjoy their temporary little pretend wins.

HYG:
Biden won this election, he will be the next POTUS so he doesn't have to concede. It's best if you Trumpers accept that reality. Originally posted by Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Like I said, enjoy your little pretend win, Rob. You have lots of practice at celebrating those lol.

Robtard
Biden won, he will be your president.

Artol

ilikecomics
@ artol

Quote function is broken or something idk but this response is to you fyi.

Is the relationship between privite entities and individuals autonomous/ voluntary ?

Can a privite entity, without gov assistantance, exist without providing value to customers? For how long?

Is the relationship between the state and individuals autonomous/volutary ?

How long can a state exist without providing value?

Artol

ilikecomics
So someone who exchanges 10 dollars for a shirt doesnt value the shirt more than their 10 dollars and the seller doesnt value the 10 dollars more than their shirt?

Im operating off of the subjective theory of value, as it is the only conception that can explain prices, among many other things.

A simple example goes something like: a man dying of thirst would spend anything for a bottle of water, a man who owns a lake and a water purification system wont pay so much for bottle of water.
No one can be blamed for the man's condition of dehydration other than that man or those who would use force to expropriate his water.
In any other case they have failed their responsibility to care for themselves.

Damaging the environment would be part of the value paradigm.
No matter how cool the color palettes of nike's next shoe are, most people wouldnt buy them if they were highly radioactive or deatroyed some vital environmental resource.
If a company damaged an area sufficiently, people wont live there and the business would lose patronage, and thus lose revenue.

Im not sure why you think comapnies that dont provide value, nor do they take gov money, could exist long when co vid caused a bunch of companies patronage to lessen, and alot of companies almost or did fail, showing an incredulously low amount of resilience to changes in the variables of life.
Companies like people have to be adaptable, so in the same way people, who didnt have a savings, lost their house because the pandemic are the only ones responsible for that, so is it the case for comapnies, which are simply collections of individuals.

The state creates the circumstance of democracy to exist as a cudgel against dissent, the very tool that allegedly keeps democracies sane and the mechanism for scientific progress.
Democracy is the vader to the state's palpatine.
The pits the losing 49 % against the winning 51 % when we're supposed to all be americans, a title that transcends ethnicity as long as you follow the tenets of non violence and by extension the respect of private property.

Individuals can peacefully exist through voluntary trade, even if the two parties share different ideals.
States exist through the vampirism of the condition of free market capitalism.
The best example of this is how china catapulted out of poverty into prosperity, but not relative prosperity because that requires private property, through free market principles, while under the watch of an fascistic authoritarian regime.

North Korea's grey markets exists as a corollary to this example, being legal for the gov to steal
The becoming illegal when too profitable/creating toouch individual wealth.

What value do states provide that the market couldnt, without the incredibly unethical monopolization of force, and with higher efficiency than private enterprise?

This question is similar to the moral question posed regarding the relationship between piety and moralilty.

What value can churches provide that cant be achieved through secular means ?

And in the case of churches, even that is a voluntary relationship as no one forces anyone go to church, and in fact freedom of religion was/is critical when describing the quality and character of american life.

jaden_2.0

Proving my point ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.