Damalio sisters get canceled for acting like teenage girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Having trouble understanding this latest cancel

Link

dadudemon
This is more 'e-thots' drama.

I read some of the article and I still don't know what the sisters did. Why doesn't the article state it clearly?

Something like: "They are being hated on for saying bob is an *sshole."

Never states why. So I don't know what's going on.

Robtard

dadudemon

Surtur
what exactly do they do in their tik tok videos that made them get so many followers?

BrolyBlack
I feel awful for these tots.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
what exactly do they do in their tik tok videos that made them get so many followers?

What do you think? Being an e-thot.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/rise-of-the-e-thots-how-visual-prostitutes-are-ruining-relationships/

Any of the top popular stars are e-thots.

I still haven't downloaded TikTok or created a profile: I don't want spyware from China on my phone.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
What do you think? Being an e-thot.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/rise-of-the-e-thots-how-visual-prostitutes-are-ruining-relationships/

Any of the top popular stars are e-thots.

I still haven't downloaded TikTok or created a profile: I don't want spyware from China on my phone.

I don't use tik tok either. Apparently there is footage of one of them crying cuz they went from 99.5 million followers to 98.5 million followers?

If so, can we create a medal to give her for surviving this ordeal?

Surtur

BrolyBlack
She was crying because one of them threw up because their personal chief made snails and she barfed and said it was awful.

The woke people slammed her for being awful to the chief and she lost 1 million followers over it

dadudemon
I don't use tik tok either. Apparently there is footage of one of them crying cuz they went from 99.5 million followers to 98.5 million followers?

If so, can we create a medal to give her for surviving this ordeal?

Well, in her defense, she's a teenaged girl. Teen girls cry a lot. Because, like, everything is literally the worst and they can't even.

But, no, seriously, cut her some slack. Losing a million subscribers is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to her. When you're 16, the worst things that happen to you are bad breakups, missing homework assignments, and your rude 3rd hour English teacher.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
dp

Surtur
Well, in her defense, she's a teenaged girl. Teen girls cry a lot. Because, like, everything is literally the worst and they can't even.

But, no, seriously, cut her some slack. Losing a million subscribers is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to her. When you're 16, the worst things that happen to you are bad breakups, missing homework assignments, and your rude 3rd hour English teacher.

It's the parents I wouldn't cut any slack.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She was crying because one of them threw up because their personal chief made snails and she barfed and said it was awful.

The woke people slammed her for being awful to the chief and she lost 1 million followers over it

laughing

Surtur

Surtur
Was it a practical joke or something? Wouldn't a personal chef normally check with you in advance to make sure you like the meal?

Unless she just said "surprise me" when asked what she wanted to eat.

Robtard
Probably a staged skit.

Old Man Whirly!
Would bang smile

dadudemon
I imagine snails taste pretty nasty.

I've had it. Rubbery. Does have a 'oh, this is definitely snails' taste, though.

Old Man Whirly!
They are quite nice and a delicacy in Nigeria.0

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
They are quite nice and a delicacy in Nigeria.0

Just another reason not to visit Nigeria.

snowdragon

They are tasty, I enjoy them with garlic butter.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon

^Dude eats Nigerians with garlic butter!

Probably with a nice chianti too I bet.

Robtard
TBF, garlic butter if done proper is delicious, as is most things garlic.

snowdragon

Who doesn't in Murika?

Yeah, it's a bit of a cheat but they would have worked really well with some fresh herbs and olive oil as well.

Robtard
olive oil + fresh herbs is another culinary win, but sorry, don't care what you cover snails in, they do not look appealing to me.

Well, maybe if you wrapped each snail in a 500 dollar bill.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
olive oil + fresh herbs is another culinary win, but sorry, don't care what you cover snails in, they do not look appealing to me.

Well, maybe if you wrapped each snail in a 500 dollar bill.

Ha or hide it under bacon, another murica trick to cover something and make it bad for you laughing

Robtard
As a follower of Islam and the one true prophet, Mohammad (peas be upon him), blessed be his name, I do not eat bacon.

dadudemon

This exchange was hilarious.

I'm definitely stealing this.

ares834
It must be awful when your personal chef makes a dish that just doesn't sit well with your stomach.

laughing out loud

Exactly my thought. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
They are tasty, I enjoy them with garlic butter. yeah the French have some good, weird shit. No doubt.

Old Man Whirly!
Ha or hide it under bacon, another murica trick to cover something and make it bad for you laughing on keto, I eat shedloads of bacon... ****ing top notch!

jaden_2.0
Me reading this thread

https://media.tenor.com/images/f42b9315f1b4b6039d0bef9a2ec2225c/tenor.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Me reading this thread

https://media.tenor.com/images/f42b9315f1b4b6039d0bef9a2ec2225c/tenor.gif

-Started about some tik tok star losing a million followers of her nearly 100million follower

-Then it went to eating snails

-Then it ended on bacon, naturally

ares834
Sounds like quiet an improvement.

Surtur
Instead of hiding a snail under bacon the snail should be removed from the equation and the bacon put into the shape of a giant snail. If more bacon is required to achieve this then so be it.

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
Sounds like quiet an improvement.

Agreed

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
Sounds like quiet an improvement. depends, would bang.

jaden_2.0
Instead of hiding a snail under bacon the snail should be removed from the equation and the bacon put into the shape of a giant snail. If more bacon is required to achieve this then so be it.

Just go for pigs in blankets.

It's almost Christmas after all.

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article21076046.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/0_Morrisons-The-Best-Cheesy-Pigs-in-Blankets-FINALJPG.jpg

wxyz
eThots need to die.

ares834
Don't let Broly see you saying that.

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
eThots need to die.

I had to google that.

Why do they need to die? They're not forcing men (or predominately men) to send money their way. The men are doing it on their own. I think it's stupid, but it's their money.

Surtur
Yeah if people wanna give them money so be it, as long as they aren't scamming them.

Though even if they were scamming them it wouldn't warrant death, just removal from tik tok

wxyz
I had to google that.

Why do they need to die? They're not forcing men (or predominately men) to send money their way. The men are doing it on their own. I think it's stupid, but it's their money.

I was just being dramatic.

Although I hate the fact that men are Simps and give in to this nonsense, I applaud the women for their business acumen.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
I was just being dramatic.

Although I hate the fact that men are Simps and give in to this nonsense, I applaud the women for their business acumen.

Agreed. It's why I hated online dating. Women would tell me that they didn't see my reply back because they had ~200 messages to sort through: each day. One girl showed me the things she gets: it's all simps, creeps (not M.E. from simps), and fatasses (not M.E. from the first 2). The problem is, the attractive women get an absurd amount of likes and matches. And they really don't have time to sort through it all.

It's just faster to exchange contact contact information, in real life. You like someone? Just approach her, exchange contact info, chat. If you click, spend time in person. Make a relationship happen. So much faster and easier than online dating.

It's no wonder things like OnlyFans took off. Dude, there are so many damn losers who spend all their time simping on the internet.

Old Man Whirly!
I had to google that.

Why do they need to die? They're not forcing men (or predominately men) to send money their way. The men are doing it on their own. I think it's stupid, but it's their money. me too, would bang but not send money. That seems weird.

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed. It's why I hated online dating. Women would tell me that they didn't see my reply back because they had ~200 messages to sort through: each day. One girl showed me the things she gets: it's all simps, creeps (not M.E. from simps), and fatasses (not M.E. from the first 2). The problem is, the attractive women get an absurd amount of likes and matches. And they really don't have time to sort through it all.

It's just faster to exchange contact contact information, in real life. You like someone? Just approach her, exchange contact info, chat. If you click, spend time in person. Make a relationship happen. So much faster and easier than online dating.

It's no wonder things like OnlyFans took off. Dude, there are so many damn losers who spend all their time simping on the internet. tinder is easy, you just say hook up if you've matched and they say yay or nay. Very quick.

Trocity

It's no wonder things like OnlyFans took off. Dude, there are so many damn losers who spend all their time simping on the internet.

There's a girl I went to high school with who is on OnlyFans and it blows my mind that there are men willing to pay to see her naked. It has to be creeps and virgins that are getting this crap popular.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Trocity
There's a girl I went to high school with who is on OnlyFans and it blows my mind that there are men willing to pay to see her naked. It has to be creeps and virgins that are getting this crap popular.

More virgins and incels than ever, these days. I don't doubt it. Both male and female incels. It's weird. Getting laid is really easy...just...meet people.

wxyz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
tinder is easy, you just say hook up if you've matched and they say yay or nay. Very quick.

We all don't look as good as you.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
There's a girl I went to high school with who is on OnlyFans and it blows my mind that there are men willing to pay to see her naked. It has to be creeps and virgins that are getting this crap popular. thing is a girl I went to school with, who no one liked at school, liselle became a model, she was 5ft 10" and skinny but when I saw her catwalk pics I thought damn, would bang.Originally posted by wxyz
We all don't look as good as you. is it wrong i physically fancy the 16 year old sister of the two Broly is talking about. 16 is legal in the UK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.