Agenda 21 ("The Great Reset")

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Several world leaders including sjw pansy Justin Trudeau have recently said that the (overblown) Covid pandemic is a great opportunity to implement "The Geat Reset" or something to that effect.

What they really mean is Agenda 21. For anyone who doesn't know what Agenda 21 is the article in link below does a good job of laying it all out:

https://thefreedomarticles.com/agenda-21-human-habitat/

Agenda 21 ties together so many aspects of the global conspiracy, including depopulation, smart meters, surveillance, transhumanism, and microchipping, all wrapped up in a global communist dictatorship.-Makia Freeman (author of article)

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, we are now in the early stages of the biblical prophecies in the books of Revelation and Daniel being fulfilled.

We are entering into scary times, especially if the democrats are allowed to get away with their massive election fraud and install the ChiCom agent Biden or the b*tch Harris as President of the United States.

Either one of them would no doubt go along with Agenda 21.

The goals of Agenda 21 is also laid out in the Georgia Guidestones outside of Atlanta and they are eerily similar to the goals outlined in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

Agenda 21 will be implemented as something to supposedly "save the planet" but the truth is that the elite who want it don't actually give a shit about "Mother Earth".

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Man Whirly!
Several world leaders including sjw pansy Justin Trudeau have recently said that the (overblown) Covid pandemic is a great opportunity to implement "The Geat Reset" or something to that effect.

What they really mean is Agenda 21. For anyone who doesn't know what Agenda 21 is the article in link below does a good job of laying it all out:

Agenda 21 ties together so many aspects of the global conspiracy, including depopulation, smart meters, surveillance, transhumanism, and microchipping, all wrapped up in a global communist dictatorship.-Makia Freeman (author of article)

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, we are now in the early stages of the biblical prophecies in the books of Revelation and Daniel being fulfilled.

We are entering into scary times, especially if the democrats are allowed to get away with their massive election fraud and install the ChiCom agent Biden or the b*tch Harris as President of the United States.

The goals of Agenda 21 is also laid out in the Georgia Guidestones outside of Atlanta and they are eerily similar to the goals outlined in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

Agenda 21 will be implemented as something to supposedly "save the planet" but the truth is that the elite who want it don't actually give a shit about "Mother Earth". tinfoil hat trumper go reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eThneoLgrRnae
You still here, Pooty? I thought you said you were leaving KMC lol.

Surely you would never lie... right? laughing

BrolyBlack

cdtm

Agenda 21 will be implemented as something to supposedly "save the planet" but the truth is that the elite who want it don't actually give a shit about "Mother Earth".

https://web.archive.org/web/20180130162027/http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/09/28/larimer-county-co-agenda-21-advocates-steal-protestors-child/

BackFire
Neat.

wxyz
I hope Trudeau loses the next election.

dadudemon

Of all the stuff you wrote, this is definitely true. There are exceptions among the global oligarchy, of course. But almost every last one of them doesn't give a shit about the planet. If being woke about climate change helps their holdings, they will support it with words and empty actions that do nothing to make any change.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
https://web.archive.org/web/20180130162027/http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/09/28/larimer-county-co-agenda-21-advocates-steal-protestors-child/

thumb up That incident with the woman having her child taken away from her for speaking out against Agenda 21 was briefly mentioned in the article that was in my link.

Insane Titan
Just wait till agenda 2030 which will be worse

eThneoLgrRnae
What is that? An updated version of Agenda 21? I can't imagine anything being much worse than what is laid out in Agenda 21 unless it's just them outright nuking everything.

Blakemore
looks like a triggered reeee thread....

ilikecomics
I dont understand why people think depopulation would be beneficial to the power elite.

The more people you have the more debt you can load on their back.

Our national debt is around 27 trillion, meaning every man. Woman, and child is in debt for about 60k at birth.

So lemme ask you, would you rather 4 people owed you 25 bucks or for 1 guy to owe you 100 ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I dont understand why people think depopulation would be beneficial to the power elite.

Our national debt is around 27 trillion, meaning every man. Woman, and child is in debt for about 60k at birth.

So lemme ask you, would you rather 4 people owed you 25 bucks or for 1 guy to owe you 100 ? Oooooooh don't use logic like that round Ethneo mate laughing out loud thumb up

Surtur
I just read the title and think "execute order 66"

Blakemore
Hmm, what's a bad number? Well I guess 666, but that's too obvious how about order 6? Nah, that sounds like we don't have that many. how about order 66? Okay, that works, let's move on.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
Hmm, what's a bad number? Well I guess 666, but that's too obvious how about order 6? Nah, that sounds like we don't have that many. how about order 66? Okay, that works, let's move on.

And what's a good bad guy? Someone who has a grievance. Yes. And a General too. General Grievous.

Solid gold.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I just read the title and think "execute order 66"

laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

So lemme ask you, would you rather 4 people owed you 25 bucks or for 1 guy to owe you 100 ?

The elite members of the NWO already have all the wealth they will probably ever need.... and they are all also eugenicists. They think they are the only ones worthy enough to inherit the earth.

They also now care more about totalitarian power and control over people's lives than they do money. To quote that voo-do gang member thug from the movie Predator 2 before he stabbed that innocent man in the heart: This isn't about money... it's about power!".

But make no mistake, they are also being strongly influenced by dark spiritual forces (demons/fallen angels) including Satan, himself. In fact, they think of Lucifer as being God, himself. They are his lackeys.

Satan is the one who is ultimately behind the depopulation agenda. Not saying they will succeed in reducing the world population down to only 500,000,000 people (read the Georgia Guidestones; that's where I got that number from) but if they fail it certainly won't be from a lack of trying that's for sure.

And they will succeed sooner or later in getting their global government, rest assured, as it is written in biblical prophecy, and many Christians will be slaughtered for not going along with it and accepting their One-World leader (the Antichrist).

Unfortunately for the elite, they won't get to enjoy their global government for very long (seven years max) before Christ returns, raptures out His elect (those who've already been killed and the comparatively few still alive), and shortly afterward punishes them and everyone else who went along with them and accepted the mark of the beast by unleashing His vengeful wrath upon the world.

It's too bad that those of us who get raptured out of here won't get to witness that unfold. It would be great entertainment watching all of the wicked get what they rightfully deserved.

Who knows, maybe God will allow us to watch up in Heaven by having a gigantic big screen tv or huge holograms of all the supernatural stuff going on when He pours out His wrath upon the world. I think we would deserve at least that much lol after suffering thru the immense horrors of The Great Tribulation under the Antichrist's heel.

Blakemore
And what's a good bad guy? Someone who has a grievance. Yes. And a General too. General Grievous.

Solid gold. And Admiral bonetopick wasn't mentioned. Shame.

Kovert Potato
So whats the point of the Great Reset? If these elites exist, what don't they have now that they want?

Also, isn't the pandemic bad for the elites? Poor economy = less taxes for government and less spending = less revenue for corporations.

Blakemore
I remember when I was 13 and said star wars should be more flashy like the newer eps.... I was ridiculed only to have them become real... and they were shit! So in a sense, I was right and wrong at the same time!

Newjak
In some ways I agree with the ideas of this thread. At the current rate humans are destroying this planet eventually overpopulation and scarcity of resources are going to force authoritarian policies to be forced on the human population for survival of the species unless the species willingly adopts more responsible and climate friendly lifestyles before that point.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Newjak
In some ways I agree with the ideas of this thread. At the current rate humans are destroying this planet eventually overpopulation and scarcity of resources are going to force authoritarian policies to be forced on the human population for survival of the species unless the species willingly adopts more responsible and climate friendly lifestyles before that point.

And it is because of ASSHATS like Jakky that Fossils like PedoJoe can get elected.

I can't wait for the democrats to go Full Fascist.

Bring on Civil War 2

Blakemore
sure man. erm sure.......

Flyattractor
Go put on your jackboots and zieg heil to hillary you fascist piece of shit.

Blakemore
Hillary is old news, dumbass.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Sure She Is. Go Push that Lie Up your ASS!!!!!

If you can get it Past Your Head that is!

PUSH HARD PHUCKTARD!!

Blakemore
who r u a sock of again? backfire might ask for dick picks... just sayin.

Robtard

https://i.giphy.com/l2JHZkNAJMTYCQRhe.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And it is because of ASSHATS like Jakky that Fossils like PedoJoe can get elected.

I can't wait for the democrats to go Full Fascist.

Bring on Civil War 2

thumb up True.Originally posted by Flyattractor
Go put on your jackboots and zieg heil to hillary you fascist piece of shit. Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. Sure She Is. Go Push that Lie Up your ASS!!!!!

If you can get it Past Your Head that is!

PUSH HARD PHUCKTARD!!

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Bashar Teg
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

thumb up REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

kinda

Blakemore
laughing

Flyattractor
Gotta love how Bashy's only way of responded is to sound like he is rapping a baby pig

No wonder Blake is entertained by it.

Stupid Phucking Phascists.

Blakemore
More REEEEEEEEEEEE I guess.

Bashar Teg
Agenda 21 ("The Great REEEEEEEEEEE!!!"wink

laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak

You could have saved time by just going "Thanos had a point".

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Agenda 21 ("The Great REEEEEEEEEEE!!!"wink

laughing out loud Stop, I'm laughing too hard! lol

Surtur
You've heard "he doth protest too much" I'm sure.

These two clowns are giving us "he doth laugh too much".

Blakemore
*laugh* laughing

Flyattractor
Blake "Laughs" cause he/she/it can't actually raise any actual arguments.

Phucking Piece of Fascist Shit.

Bashar Teg
go on, REEEEattractor smile

BackFire

Bashar Teg
LordofStsrFly has become quite unhinged

eThneoLgrRnae

wxyz
I'm not surprised, Lou Dobbs has talked about a New World Order before.

There's an idea floating around to combine Canada, America, and Mexico into one country with a new currency called the "Amero".

I think it may be too late to change things, systems are nearly impossible to change and the Elite only care about power, and money, which leaves the rest of us behind.

Edit: I just remembered, Paul Martin (former Prime Minister of Canada) stated during an election that Canada would never join the U.S. and that Canada wanted to be its own country.

eThneoLgrRnae
He can want that all he likes, but when the global government and currency gets here it won't matter what he wants. He'll have no say in it. Nationalism will be dead for good at that point.

Good news is that when it finally does get here, it won't be around for long before the real Christ returns and overthrows the Antichrist and his world government (and later on after about 3 years of unleashing His wrath upon the world He will set up His own world government which will last for an entire millenium).

Artol
Christ will unleash his wrath on the world?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Artol
Christ will unleash his wrath on the world?

Yup, after He raptures out His believers.

Artol
Does it say what kind of stuff Christ will do to those left behind?

eThneoLgrRnae
Does it say what kind of stuff Christ will do to those left behind?

Read the book of Revelation; just make sure it is the real thing: The King James Version.

eThneoLgrRnae
When Jesus came the first time, it was as a meek lamb, when He returns it will be as a conquering lion.

Blakemore
Except he didn't lose... at least it wasn't a legitimate loss. Trump lost, you retard.

Blakemore
When Jesus came the first time, it was as a meek lamb, when He returns it will be as a conquering lion. Yeah, because Jesus was real. Idiot.

Blakemore
Does it say what kind of stuff Christ will do to those left behind? Are you referring to babies who didn't have a priest pour water on their head? aka christened? Because that is super important, apparently.

eThneoLgrRnae
Are you referring to babies who didn't have a priest pour water on their head? aka christened? Because that is super important, apparently.

No, only Roman Catholics believe that nonsense. Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Even baptism for grown adults is not a requirement for Salvation. We are saved by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ. Baptism, going to church, doing good works, etc... are not a part of the requirement.

Of course doing all of those extra things certainly doesn't hurt either, but Salvation by grace is a free gift of God. Like any gift though, you can choose to decline it if you wish.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, because Jesus was real. Idiot.

Correct, He was, and STILL is... idiot.

Bashar Teg
nobody cares about your fairy tales starfly

eThneoLgrRnae
If you truly didn't care then you wouldn't have bothered replying, troll.

Bashar Teg
just when it appeared that you had already gone full retard...

eThneoLgrRnae
Go suck some more donkey dick. I'm not gonna be baited into wasting my time with you, loser.

Blakemore
No, only Roman Catholics believe that nonsense. Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Even baptism for grown adults is not a requirement for Salvation. We are saved by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ. Baptism, going to church, doing good works, etc... are not a part of the requirement.

Of course doing all of those extra things certainly doesn't hurt either, but Salvation by grace is a free gift of God. Like any gift though, you can choose to decline it if you wish. Christened is not the same as baptism.

Bashar Teg
Go suck some more donkey dick. I'm not gonna be baited into wasting my time with you, loser.

"reeeeeee", ect.

Blakemore
Baptism is literally almost drowning the child, christened is just a lil bit of water on the head. The difference being, the amount of water.

ilikecomics
https://www.splcenter.org/20140331/agenda-21-un-sustainability-and-right-wing-conspiracy-theory

This is an article from the southern poverty law center.
I was skeptical because op's christian framing, but if the splc is calling it conspiracy then i know it's true.

Zenwolf
When Jesus came the first time, it was as a meek lamb, when He returns it will be as a conquering lion.

Isn't Jesus unleashing wrath kinda going against the whole notion of him being peaceful and loving?....Isn't wrath a sin?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Isn't Jesus unleashing wrath kinda going against the whole notion of him being peaceful and loving?....Isn't wrath a sin?

Nah, it doesn't go against it. He preached love and peace while He came the first time and mankind has ignored His teachings for thousands of years and many still scoff that He actually existed.

Yes, He is loving...that is why He gave His life for us but the wrath He unleahes when He returns will be against a wicked world that has repeatedly rejected Him time and time and time and time again.

Everyone who will still be on the earth when He unleashes His wrath will have accepted the wicked Mark of the Beast. IOW, they will fully deserve what He does to them.

God has poured out His wrath before. He did it during the Great Flood and also when He wiped Sodom and Gomorrah off the face of the earth.

eThneoLgrRnae
Jesus showed wrath when He overturned the tables of merchants who were doing their business in a House of God.

There is nothing wrong with righteous anger.

-Pr-

Of course doing all of those extra things certainly doesn't hurt either, but Salvation by grace is a free gift of God. Like any gift though, you can choose to decline it if you wish.

Nope.

Peter 3:21, Act 22:16, John 3:5, Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16.

Or are you going to say those parts don't matter because a lot of American Christians basically make up what parts of the scriptures they do and don't follow?

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, yourself. It's the catholics that just make shit up, idiot, not "American Christians".

Stand by, dude, I'm about to destroy your ass with plenty of verses that show I'm 100% right.

Roman Catholicism is not real Christianity. You are woefully ignorant of what real Christianity teaches.

I'm busy enjoying a thansgiving meal right now. But after I'm done I will prove with verses from the REAL Bible (the King James) that you are wrong and I'm right.

Gonna be fun!

-Pr-
Nope, yourself. It's the catholics that just make shit up, idiot, not "American Christians".

Stand by, dude, I'm about to destroy your ass with plenty of verses that show I'm 100% right.

Roman Catholicism is not real Christianity. You are woefully ignorant of what real Christianity teaches.

I'm busy enjoying a thansgiving meal right now. But after I'm done I will prove with verses from the REAL Bible (the King James) that you are wrong and I'm right.

Gonna be fun!

When you have to quantify that you're going to use your own special version of the Bible, that kind of obliterates your argument.

But feel free to post more "no, you" type stuff. I expect much cherry picking, though, so I'm sure it'll be entertaining at the very least.

One thing I do know, though, is that speaking on behalf of God is a sin, and you seem to do that a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Not very Christian of you. I know I've said that before but damn, dude.

And just in case anyone is wondering, some of the ones I mentioned LITERALLY come from the King James bible.

ilikecomics
If god is going to come and sweep away all the nonbelievers, communists, and fornicators
Why would men need to act on earth as his agents?
Why proselytize?
If god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, then existence is a closed system where all the parts are already in motion toward his end goal, so why have priests, churches, internet forum promulgators?
It's all going to work out in the end, so why not just chill?

gold slorg
accept hitchens into ur heart

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nope.

Peter 3:21, Act 22:16, John 3:5, Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16.

Or are you going to say those parts don't matter because a lot of American Christians basically make up what parts of the scriptures they do and don't follow?

Ok, I'm about ready to start posting the overwleming amount of proof from the KJB that Salvation is by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ and not by works or water baptism. It might take me several different posts.

Before I start though, I want to apologize to you for calling you an idiot. That was totally uncalled for and I'm sorry. It's just highly offensive to me for someone to accuse me of just making up Bible verses or whatever. Me calling you an idiot in response was a kneejerk reaction.

Before I post the huge amount of specific verses that prove I'm right I want to point out that the Bible lists many examples of people who were saved before they were baptized.

Some were never baptized but they were obviously still saved: the thief who died on the cross next to Jesus, for example. He just asked for mercy and Jesus granted it by telling him that he would be with Himself in Heaven before the day was over. No baptism or good works from the thief. He merely believed and was saved by grace.

Noah was also saved by grace. He was never baptized. There are many other examples.

When Jesus tells Mary Magdalene not to sin anymore, why didn't He mention getting baptized?

If water baptism were necessary for Salvation, we would find it stressed in all places in scripture specifically where it is talking about the gospel. Why didn't Peter bring it up in Acts 3 if it were so important to salvation?

In 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 in which Paul gives a detailed outline of what he considers the gospel, why did he neglect to mention baptism?

Before I start listing individual verses with my next post, I want to first quote what is probably the most famous verse in the entire Bible: John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in Him should not persish, but have everlasting life.

Funny, no mention of baptism or doing good works there... it seems to indicate all that is required is believing. And that was Jesus, Himself, speaking... not merely one of His disciples. Was Jesus lying? Ignorant, perhaps? Nah, he is neither a liar or ignorant.

I'll post specific verses later on, and believe me, there are tons of them that prove I'm right.

-Pr-
You're... not addressing the point I made.

Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Right there. That was incorrect. And I posted examples of it.

It's my fault, though. I should have been more specific.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry it took so long. Had some other things to take care of. Anyway, here are a small sampling of the overwhelming number of verses in the Bible that show my position is correct on the vital issue of salvation:

Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; John 3:16; Romans 3:22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30; Romans 4:5; Romans 5:17; Romans 5:17; Galatians 2:16; Phillipians 3:9, 1st Corinthians 15:1-8 etc, etc, etc, etc.... and that barely even scratches the surface.

The number of verses that supports the doctrine of being saved by grace thru faith and not of your own good works or being baptized are overwhelming and I would be here for a really long time if I tried listing them all.

Any verses you quoted that say things like be baptized "for the remission of sins" you are clearly misinterpreting. Mainly the preposition "for". You seem to be interpreting it as being a requirement for the remission of sins. That's not what the word means in that context though.

In that context it means get baptized because of the fact your sins are forgiven. The baptism itself is a symbol of your new status as a saved person. The baptism itself is not what saves you.

Let's say a person killed someone. That person would be charged with murder and then locked-up FOR murder. The person is not being locked up to murder people or train to be a murderer, he's being locked up because he commited a murder.

The preposition "for" in certain verses in the Bible where it says get baptized "for the remission of sins" is being used in the same way as it is in the example I gave above.

Baptism is not a requirement for salvation nor does doing good works save you. Good works are how a Christian shows the rest of the world he or she is saved. The good works themselves are not what saves the person.

The blood of Christ by alone washes away all sins (past and future) for those who simply accept Him. Anyone who teaches anything contrary to that is preaching a false gospel. Period.

Blakemore
Nah, it doesn't go against it. He preached love and peace while He came the first time and mankind has ignored His teachings for thousands of years and many still scoff that He actually existed.

Yes, He is loving...that is why He gave His life for us but the wrath He unleahes when He returns will be against a wicked world that has repeatedly rejected Him time and time and time and time again.

Everyone who will still be on the earth when He unleashes His wrath will have accepted the wicked Mark of the Beast. IOW, they will fully deserve what He does to them.

God has poured out His wrath before. He did it during the Great Flood and also when He wiped Sodom and Gomorrah off the face of the earth. "No, because bullshit" is your argument.

Blakemore
Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Well, that sums it up.

eThneoLgrRnae
Anyone who believes baptism or doing good works is a requirement for salvation is basically denying what the Bible says about salvation being a free gift. You don't work to get a gift. If someone gives you a gift but then they put conditions on you receiving that gift then it isn't really a gift, is it? Nope. This isn't rocket science, everyone who is at least moderately intelligent knows what the word "gift" means.

If you think you have to do good works or get baptized in order to be saved then you are basically saying that all of the torture and torment and the horrible death that Jesus went thru was not good enough. You are downplaying Christ's sacrifice.

There are only two basic religions in this world: the religion of Cain and the religion of Abel. All major religions of the world fall into one of those two categories.

The religion of Cain says "Look God, at what all I've done for you! I did good works to win your approval!"

The religion of Abel says "Oh God, I am not worthy to receive you! I have lived a very sinful life and don't deserve your blessing! But I am begging you to please have mercy on me because I am putting my faith in what Jesus did for me on the cross! Please forgive me, oh Lord!"

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the story of Cain and Abel. Here's a short recap:

Cain worked his land very hard in order to bring forth vegetables and fruit. He took his offering of veggies and fruit before the Lord but God refused his offering.

Abel, otoh, rather than doing all of that hard work, simply brought forth an animal sacrifice as an offering. God was very pleased with this.

Cain became jealous and killed his brother Abel out of spite.

Point is God doesn't care about all of your good works to please him. In order to be forgiven you need a sacrifice to take your place/pay for your sins. Jesus Christ is the perfect lamb. Unblemished (never once sinned) and perfect in every way.

If you put your faith in what Jesus did for you on the cross rather than your own good works then you will be saved. If your depending on your own good works to save you then you will be condemned to Hell for all eternity.

Choose wisely. wink

Blakemore
Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Well, that sums it up. It's literally in the Bible.I posted it.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not bothering with you tonight,Blakey. I'm sure you're just trolling again.

Blakemore
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John the baptist, himself

Blakemore
And here is Mark,

16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

eThneoLgrRnae
If god is going to come and sweep away all the nonbelievers, communists, and fornicators
Why would men need to act on earth as his agents?
Why proselytize?
If god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, then existence is a closed system where all the parts are already in motion toward his end goal, so why have priests, churches, internet forum promulgators?
It's all going to work out in the end, so why not just chill?

Because God doesn't want anyone to be condemned to Hell. He wants everyone to accept the free gift of salvation and be saved. That is why He has been holding off for so long in judging the world.

He said for those who're already saved to go out and preach His gospel to every corner of the world. Not everyone in the world has heard the gospel. He wants everyone to hear of the good news of the free gift of salvation so they can rejoice and avoid eternal punishment.

snowdragon
Because God doesn't want anyone to be condemned to Hell. He wants everyone to accept the free gift of salvation and be saved. That is why He has been holding off for so long in judging the world.

He said for those who're already saved to go out and preach His gospel to every corner of the world. Not everyone in the world has heard the gospel. He wants everyone to hear of the good news of the free gift of salvation so they can rejoice and avoid eternal punishment.

God seems to me very angry, if as an example he is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent we can see some discrepencies in his system of rule.

Simply questioning his omnibenevolence should bring about questions of hell, omnipresent makes it even more complicated.

eThneoLgrRnae
If God gets angry He has a very good reason to be so. As I said before, there is nothing wrong with righteous anger.

Nah, there are no discrepancies. He is perfect. God is a loving God which is why He offered us an easy way out of avoiding eternal damnation in His Son, Jesus Christ.

But He is also a God of justice. Those who continue to disobey Him and His laws will pay the price for their disobedience one way or another.

Those who're saved but continue to indulge their sinful nature will be disciplined/punished by God just as a father disciplines/punishes his child. If a saved person continues in willful sin even after being repeatedly chastened by God then God might eventually put His foot down and say "Enough!" and bring that person home (to Heaven) early (iow, kill him or her) because he/she is an embarassment to God's family.

An unsaved person who continues to willfully sin (and they all do; they don't even try to fight it) will pay the ultimate price on the Day of Judgment.

A saved person is a part of God's family in the same way a child is a part of his or her father's family. A father has a right (and a responsibility) to punish his child when he or she does wrong but that child will always be a part of that family no matter how badly he/she misbehaves.

The same applies to a child of God. Once a person is saved, he or she can never lose that salvation (stop being a part of God's family). That is the "once saved, always saved" biblical doctrine. The downside is that by being a part of God's family he/she can be chastened by God since He is their Heavenly father.

People who're not saved though will be judged on Judgment Day according to if they've upheld God's laws or not. They have rejected Christ and thus will be judged accordingly. Keep in mind, everyone has sinned at one point or another (except Jesus, Himself, of course) and even being found guilty of the most trivial of sins will condemn a person to Hell. It won't matter one bit what "good works" that person has done.

For anyone who has accepted Christ though, their names will be written in the Book of Life and thus will be saved regardless of what sins they've ever committed.

Bashar Teg
your god seems autistic

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not in the mood to indulge your trolling, Bash... sorry

snowdragon
I don't agree with all of that but happy thanksgiving to the both you, best holiday caresmile

Blakemore
There's no thing as hell! It was written by people who didn't understand the Earth beyond it gets hotter the further down the crust you go, and sometimes volcanoes erupt very hot lava. That's it. They thought the sky was made of water just because it's blue. They believed in ghost because they didn't understand what air was.

Then came great scientists like Newton, Boole, Darwin, Hawking, Einstein etc. now we understand how the universe really works, even though they were wrong at a few things, they've since been corrected.

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your god seems autistic You missed this one Whirly. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not in the mood to indulge your trolling, Bash... sorry laughing out loud I like the way Bash distinguishes Ethneo's God... one could infer an implication. Lovely. thumb upOriginally posted by Blakemore
You missed this one Whirly. laughing out loud Credit now given thumb up laughing out loud

Newjak
You could have saved time by just going "Thanos had a point". I mean he did have a point. Even if his means to an end was warped.

As civilizations grow if they don't find ways to live with nature and be responsible with their limited resources they destroy themselves.

Not to mention we see historically what happens when humans run low on resources. They get desperate to survive and will give up freedoms or justify insane plans if it will help them survive.

If humans continue to destroy this planet, without a viable alternative to living here, you're going to see a lot of war erupt and a lot of new tyrants emerge.

I'm not advocating for it. In fact I want us to never get to that point but if that is going to happen our species as to grow more responsible and change how we use and interact with nature for a more sustainable model.

In the U.S.A.'s case it starts with electing people that are going to make doctrine changes that will humans be less in survival mode and more taken care of so they can live more balanced lives. As well start the process of introducing policies to reduce our impact on the environment.

James55
I have read that story before about The Great Reset. How someone could reset the life with simple steps of taking care themselves. So, If you are a student. and, Having so many problem with finding job then, Surely see this page. Where you can get good info about the top jobs for students in New York.

ilikecomics
Jordan Peterson helped write agenda 21. He's a socialist.

Deano
It's getting closer and closer. And it is by design.

People are getting fooled by the theatre though

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Deano
It's getting closer and closer. And it is by design.

People are getting fooled by the theatre though dur

Deano
So you deny it?

Old Man Whirly!
So you deny it? durpalm

Robtard
It's like the "the end is nigh!" end of the world ranters. They just keep predicting and predicting with nothing to show.

Deano
What are you talking about. Look up the goals for agenda 21. Day by day we are getting closer to the end goal.

They are deliberately crippling the economy so they can then offer the solution. A complete reset of the financial system

This war will bring us to the brink.

Robtard
And how many "brinks" have we've supposedly been at now?

Old Man Whirly!
I'm all for a reset of the financial system but a voluntary bill on NGO's won't do it.

Darth Thor
Thats great. My crypto would shoot up.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sorry, but the cryptobros will be the first to get gulag'd.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Sorry, but the cryptobros will be the first to get gulag'd.

Lol @ "Crytobros"

There would obviously be a big crash initially due to panic. But I don't see it disappearing in a great reset (at least not the ones with utility which help improve the financial system).

And if they don't disappear, then I have no doubt those cryptos would moon in the aftermath.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
And how many "brinks" have we've supposedly been at now?

Not many compared to now. By 2030 it will happen

That will collapse too. Like fiat money, it is absolutely worthless.

. Own stuff of value like gold and silver.

Darth Thor
That will collapse too. Like fiat money, it is absolutely worthless.

Well it's massively different to fiat money:

1. They are decentralized ledgers, rather than centralized, meaning no one person or entity controls Bitcoin(for example).

2. Bitcoin (and many others) are limited in number, unlike fiat which can be continuously printed.

Own stuff of value like gold and silver.

Always a sensible idea.

Robtard
Not many compared to now. By 2030 it will happen

Brother Deano, I've been on KMC almost 17 years now and you've been claiming the world is on the "brink" for at least 15 of those years.

Adam_PoE
Brother Deano, I've been on KMC almost 17 years now and you've been claiming the world is on the "brink" for at least 15 of those years.

This is a common feature of conspiratorial thinking. Evangelicals have been preaching that we are in the end times for over 40 years. And QAnon is certain the Storm is Coming any day now.

Robtard
Better start carrying an umbrella everyday just in case, coming storm and all.

Darth Thor
Better start carrying an umbrella everyday just in case, coming storm and all.

Well Thats what we do in Manchester. It can literally shower rain anytime here, even on a sunny day.

Deano
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is a common feature of conspiratorial thinking. Evangelicals have been preaching that we are in the end times for over 40 years. And QAnon is certain the Storm is Coming any day now.

Awesome

But I've never claimed we are in end times. I'll leave that to you religious nuts

Robtard
Well Thats what we do in Manchester. It can literally shower rain anytime here, even on a sunny day.

We could use some of that here in California right now, had another mostly dry winter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.