Biden stacking his cabinet with warmongers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Another neocon who was an early Iraq war supporter along with Susan Rice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-secretary-of-state-blinken-iraq-war-criticism.amp

What countries do you think Biden will bomb in his first term?

jaden_2.0
Probably the south

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably the south mid south and south east laughing out loud

Blakemore
Sudan? Go all Clinton on them assholes.

Surtur
No surprise.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
This should make the GOP folks very happy. They like warmongering.

The Dems and GOP LOVE their MIC.

BrolyBlack
Mic?

Blakemore

Silent Master
Did you really think Biden wasn't going to go ham on all the brown people?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Silent Master
Did you really think Biden wasn't going to go ham on all the brown people? I was talking about ISIS.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Mic?

When talking about warmongering and the trillions put into, MIC will almost always refer to the Military Industrial Complex.

Tzeentch
Here's a good podcast that does a good job of outlining Blinken's worldview and geopolitical strategy.

Blakemore
Get rid of ISIS, let's get things done now! You're supposed to clap you stupid bastards.

Man I love Biden. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blakemore
Get rid of ISIS, let's get things done now! You're supposed to clap you stupid bastards.

Man I love Biden. laughing out loud

Because of his racism?

Blakemore
Trolls be trolls.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because of his racism? Oh Trumper no

Silent Master
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh Trumper no

Blake is a Trumper?

Blakemore
Surtur said I was angry, S&M seems to have some vendetta against me. Now that's anger.

Silent Master
What?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
I was talking about ISIS.

Trump has already all but defeated ISIS, moron. ISIS is on the run specifically because of Trump. ISIS was running rampant during the Obama/Biden administration.

No doubt they will start regaining ground if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand and Biden does get in.

ISIS being all but defeated is one of Trump's major accomplishments. Obama/Biden, along with Hillary, helped create ISIS and Trump stopped their asses cold. Like most leftists, you are woefully misinformed.

Blakemore
I'm donfused. Does this mean I support dump or the contrary?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
This should make the GOP folks very happy. They like warmongering.

The Dems and GOP LOVE their MIC.

I was hoping for some republicans to split with the GOP/RINOs and create their own party.... one that doesn't support warmongering policies.

Not all republicans support them. I know Rand Paul doesn't. Not sure about Ted Cruz. Cruz and Paul are two of the best republicans in Congress though.

jaden_2.0
Yeah Ted Cruz doesn't like war. He prefers murdering people up close and personal.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yeah Ted Cruz doesn't like war. He prefers murdering people up close and personal.

What the hell are you babbling about this time? What does that mean?

At least Ted Cruz is strongly opposed to baby murder which is more than I can say for pretty much every single democrat (even Tulsi Gabbard if I'm not mistaken, who is easily the best the dems have).

Blakemore
ermmnone

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What the hell are you babbling about this time? What does that mean?

At least Ted Cruz is strongly opposed to baby murder which is more than I can say for pretty much every single democrat (even Tulsi Gabbard if I'm not mistaken, who is easily the best the dems have).

It's called a joke. You probably don't have them where you are.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz%E2%80%93Zodiac_Killer_meme

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, that's the thing... it's sometimes hard to tell if you're joking or not. Part of your "charm" I guess lol.

Considering I've never heard about that which is posted in that link can you really blame me for not knowing what the hell you were referring to?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Well, that's the thing... it's sometimes hard to tell if you're joking or not. Part of your "charm" I guess lol.

Yeah I can have a pretty odd sense of humour sometimes. Funny meme though.

wxyz
Biden is a return to endless wars.

Tzeentch
Ted "I want to see if sand glows in the dark" cruz is hardly anti-war. That said, the man is a sycophant so the answer to "What is cruises stance on war" is basically "depends on who's in office at the time".

BruceSkywalker
GOOD, Biden is preparing to bomb ALL TRUMPERS

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The tolerant left.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Ted "I want to see if sand glows in the dark" cruz is hardly anti-war. That said, the man is a sycophant so the answer to "What is cruises stance on war" is basically "depends on who's in office at the time".

I'd rather someone go back and forth on if they are pro war then just be 100% pro war all the time like a democrat.

Tzeentch
It's no surprise to me that you would identify with someone who's so spineless that they spent four years licking the balls of a man who accused their dad of assassinating JFK on national television.

Silent Master
Democrats can't wait to start ramping up the murdering of brown people, it's rather sad. But then, Democrats going to Democrat.

BruceSkywalker
biden will also attack message board trumpers too laughing laughing laughing laughing

wxyz
Don't forget, Biden supported the 1995 crime bill that put thousands of black people in prison.

He also supported segregation, but Trump is the racist right?

Blakemore
The Bush administration under a Republican congress arrested Tommy Chong ffs.

dadudemon

biden will also attack message board trumpers too laughing laughing laughing laughing

haermm

If only the others knew how to properly troll like this.

Adam_PoE
It's no surprise to me that you would identify with someone who's so spineless that they spent four years licking the balls of a man who accused their dad of assassinating JFK on national television.

And called his wife ugly.

Robtard
It's no surprise to me that you would identify with someone who's so spineless that they spent four years licking the balls of a man who accused their dad of assassinating JFK on national television. Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And called his wife ugly.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/pHMtogPBHC7Cg/200.gif

Adam_PoE

Surtur

I didn't identify with him, but you tried thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.