Who would win this fight in cancel warfare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
If CNN tried to cancel Dragon Ball for racist comments Freeza made in the past about the Saijen race, would CNN win in successfully getting the show shut down and removed from air

Or would DB win and CNN successfully canceled themselves?

Blakemore
I just watched an oldie from Dragon ball abridged. DB soda, *****!

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If CNN tried to cancel Dragon Ball for racist comments Freeza made in the past about the Saijen race, would CNN win in successfully getting the show shut down and removed from air

Or would DB win and CNN successfully canceled themselves?

The amount of autistic, rabid, obsessed DB fans there are, CNN would be blown up over 150 times.

It would be like the navy seal copy pasta.

BrolyBlack
What do you mean?

ArtificialGlory
Freeza is dangerously based and Redpilled.

Blakemore
DDM is going to take all the dragonballs.

He won't **** Bulma though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore
DDM is going to take all the dragonballs.

He won't **** Bulma though.

Correct. Android 21 is where it's at. Or Maron.

But these are cartoons, not real life.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
Correct. Android 21 is where it's at. Or Maron.

But these are cartoons, not real life. Android 21 was Cell, not 18. Dumbass.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What do you mean?

That DBZ has some of the worst fanboys ever.

I still remember back on CBR "Goku can beat the Living Tribunal!!"

dadudemon
Android 21 was Cell, not 18. Dumbass.

I have no idea what you're talking about: I literally direct linked to the character pages on the Wiki.

I think you're unhinged/deranged.

Blakemore
I have no idea what you're talking about: I literally direct linked to the character pages on the Wiki.

I think you're unhinged/deranged. I've not followed the later eps. She looks like some caricature high-school teacher type, I guess. I remember Cell being the original Android 21.

dadudemon
I've not followed the later eps. She looks like some caricature high-school teacher type, I guess. I remember Cell being the original Android 21.

Okay, whatever, dude. But read the character pages if you'd like and calm down a bit. Or a lot.

Blakemore
Okay, whatever, dude. But read the character pages if you'd like and calm down a bit. Or a lot. I'm not interested.

Robtard
This thread reminds me, I need to add Dragon Ball Z to my Plex library. At least seasons 1-3, cos that's where it was best.

Bashar Teg
watch the original dragon ball first

Robtard
You watch the original Dragon Ball first

Bashar Teg
i did, dumbcunt

Robtard
You're welcome

Blakemore
They had a lot of potential with Gohan, but putting Goku back in the fold, well, that ruined it. Then he became weak, like they couldn't decide what to do with him.

Flyattractor
Does this have anything to do with what Disney+ just did which was to say a Japanese person talking with a Japanese accent is now racist?

Blakemore
For rednecks..

G7xP5EFThh0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.