Wonder Woman w/Spider sense vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
WW gets Parker's Spider sense. No speed steal or speed force shenanigans, everything else on the table for flash though. No bfr, to the death

Parmaniac
Flash should be still way too fast.

h1a8
Flash

Stoic
I think that the low level precognition may even thing up quite a bit. She'd be seeing glimpses of the future after all and lasso time is nearly always a win.

DarkSaint85
So is time travel, if everything is on the table.

h1a8
Imagine you can see the future and know exactly when your opponent will attack.

Now imagine your opponent sees you as a frozen statue. They can walk up to you and rub your head then go and do a math assignment for an hour (in their perception of time) then come back and still see that you are still frozen in the same position.

Would knowing the future help you?

ShadowFyre
I said no speed force shenanigans and Flash has been hit by Catwoman, Batman,and Deathstroke and a multitude of others far far far far far far far far slower than Wonder woman who is also a speedster

ShadowFyre
He never statues the Gorilla and Cheetah doesn't statue WW and I doubt Flash could statue Cheetah

AlbertoJohnAvil
Flash, easily. predicting something just before it happens is cool, but Wally/Barry's perception and reaction speeds is superior to Spider sense, overall. Even if you know what's coming, you still can only move as fast as your body and mind will allow you.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wally reacting to Kyle's FTL construct blast, outrunning it, while simultaneously analyzing the faces of 500,000 people. All within a single Picosecond. To put that into perspective, light travels at 671,000,000 mph. In a single second, light has enough time to ti travel 7.5 laps around the Earth. However, in a single Picosecond, light can only travel 0.3 millimeters, which is about the length your fingernails grow in 3 days. And he was able to perceive and analyze at these speeds:

https://i.postimg.cc/7GRGL1mY/reacs.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He never statues the Gorilla and Cheetah doesn't statue WW and I doubt Flash could statue Cheetah You need to do the math.
Flash perceive a picosecond as at least a few moments in time. How far do you think Gorilla and Cheetah can move in a picosecond?

StiltmanFTW
I believe Green Lantern beams move at a tennis ball speed, at best.

DarkSaint85
I said no speed force shenanigans and Flash has been hit by Catwoman, Batman,and Deathstroke and a multitude of others far far far far far far far far slower than Wonder woman who is also a speedster

She's as fast as Wally...if he runs backwards.
https://i.redd.it/s2egnn89iq751.png

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
You need to do the math.
Flash perceive a picosecond as at least a few moments in time. How far do you think Gorilla and Cheetah can move in a picosecond?

Fast enough to hit Flash which the Gorilla has done multiple times as well as Catwoman.

Question-How far can Catwoman and Batman move in a picosecond?

Answer-Far enough to knock out multiple flashes

Q-how far can Deathstroke move in a picosecond?
A- far enough to knock out Flash

Q-How far can a Gorilla move in a Picosecond
A-Far enough to knock out Fash

Q-How many times has Flash been tagged by non speedsters?
A-a loooooot

h1a8
Fast enough to hit Flash which the Gorilla has done multiple times as well as Catwoman.

A-a loooooot

So you are claiming that the Gorilla moved significantly within a picosecond to hit flash. Well that makes the Gorilla many times the speed of light.

Congratulations, you just proved that a gorilla is far faster than light.
Great logic abilities.

DarkSaint85

A-a loooooot

Batman and gorillas have tagged WW many times too though. Deathstroke as well.

Punisher has shot Spiderman as well,d despite his speed and Spidersense,a s have many others. So not sure what your point is?

ShadowFyre
My point is that y'all continuously use high end flash on these threads while using (insert his opponent here) average or low ends.

Sin I AM
This would be a retread of the Mr X, Quicksilver fight imo

AlbertoJohnAvil
My point is that y'all continuously use high end flash on these threads while using (insert his opponent here) average or low ends.

Like I said, Just because you react before, doesnt necessarily mean you're at a better advantage to successful dodge. After a certain Speed, Spidey's Sense will be useless. If Thawne stood in front of Spidey and threw a serious punch, Spidey wouldnt be able to move out of the way. And even if we highball Spidey, the chances of him reacting and avoiding are far slimmer than Wally's are. So while knowing something is coming before it happens is cool, its useless if you're still too slow to react to it and move to safety.

When at optimum speeds, Barry can perceive events that last less than an Attosecond, Barry was shot in the head by a sniper, when he was caught off guard, and subconsciously reacted in a single femptosecondz moving out if the way as soon as the bullet touched his skin. Even Wally was literally shot in the back of the neck and his perceptions kicked in as soon as the bullet touched his neck. He plucked it out of the air like it was a feather. Mind you he was sitting down watching a movie.

https://i.postimg.cc/BjLHYg4c/fgv.jpg

DarkSaint85

I don't.

h1a8
My point is that y'all continuously use high end flash on these threads while using (insert his opponent here) average or low ends. Flash being significantly faster than WW is not high end flash but the norm.

Now if you believe it's the norm that WW and flash are near peers in speed then that's one thing (needs to be proven) but most will disagree with you.

How much faster should flash be over WW on the norm?
That's what you should be debating instead of trolling the thread claiming Gorillas are faster than light.

ShadowFyre
I never claimed Gorillas are faster than light. I caimed that regular people have tagged Flash and to say that WW who is a legit speedster and who can hang with Cheetah/Carl etc. And can move ftl easily herself now has a precog can't get off an aoe or something is kinda ridiculous.

carver9
Wonder Woman wins without this amp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flash should be still way too fast.

He is, if he pushes himself.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
He is, if he pushes himself.

Eh, the fight is to the death, so I reckon he would.

ShadowFyre
I don't gaf who would win but I refuse to believe it's not a fair fight.

abhilegend
It is. But on forums Flash is basically unbeatable if you take his .1% showings into account.

DarkSaint85
What if we also took WWs .1%?

abhilegend
That's carver wonder woman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
It is. But on forums Flash is basically unbeatable if you take his .1% showings into account.

Flash would beat the shit out of Superman laughing out loud

abhilegend
And then there's this guy and his insecurities about Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Eh, the fight is to the death, so I reckon he would.

As do I.

It's fair to a point. On average, if a comic had these two fight, Diana would be shown to perform extremely well against Barry or Wally. The problem is that when he gets pushed hard enough, he can reach a kind if speed that would put him beyond her. The question is, would she take him down before then?

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Flash would beat the shit out of Superman laughing out loud

Flash isn't beating Superman nor Wonder Woman. I get it, he did good against Zoom but when you factor in his showings against heavy hitters, he's never relevant. I dont understand why people tend to ignore on panel showings and debate primarily off of powerset. Name 5 people in Superman and Wonder Woman tier that Flash have beat outside of bfr.

DarkSaint85
Don't know why people still can't grasp that scalings don't work, especially when established characters are involved.

To use one of the characters that someone mentioned, Cheetah, one of WWs most famous and established villains.....Batman has one shot her.

We can't ignore this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I dont understand why people tend to ignore on panel showings and debate primarily off of powerset.

Why not? You've been doing it for years.

carver9
Why not? You've been doing it for years.

I debate primarily off of showings though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I debate primarily off of showings though.

You mean, you debate primarily off of the showings that suit your argument, ignoring context when it suits you... right?

carver9
You mean, you debate primarily off of the showings that suit your argument, ignoring context when it suits you... right?

Come on Pr... we both know this isnt true. I primarily use scans in my debates. Something that is rarely done these days.

DarkSaint85
Had to go into page two of your posting history to find a scan...are you saying that when you don't post scans, you're not debating but trolling??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.