Zeus vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

h1a8
Good fight. Going with Tyrant.

vansonbee
Tyrant should stomp, but I wonder if Zeus newest incarnation after being killed by Nyx has any feats or Marvel writers kept their hands off the Greek Gods since then?

Stoic
Slapabitch would be the sound effect that you'd hear as Tyrant hit Zeus.

h1a8
Tyrant is not stomping Zeus, he will win though.
Using WWH as a gauge, Zeus is more powerful than Thanos. Thanos didn't seem too far off from Tyrant (a level behind).

carver9
Zeus

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus...
...gets eaten.

Tyrant 10/10.

h1a8
It will be a good fight.
Zeus definitely has the power to harm Tyrant.

Zeus is much more powerful than the Thanos Tyrant faced.
Also see Zeus vs Galactus for evidence.

Insane Titan

h1a8

Diesldude
Originally posted by h1a8
He phucked WWH up.
He phucked Galactus up was he amped against galactus?

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
was he amped against galactus?

He also cheated against a Hulk that wasn't there to fight in the first place. He went to ask for aid.

carver9
He still wouldve stomped Hulk face in even if he was World Breaker the same way he would destroy Tyrant.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

carver9
By the way, I think WWH would treat Thanos like fodder. Even the Avengers said Hulk is a more serious threat than Thanos.

Stoic

vansonbee
He still wouldve stomped Hulk face in even if he was World Breaker the same way he would destroy Tyrant. Blasphemy!

If Immortal Hulk give Nyx trouble, WBH would stuff her and Zeus face in!

Stoic
By the way, I think WWH would treat Thanos like fodder. Even the Avengers said Hulk is a more serious threat than Thanos.

Tyrant is a completely different beast. Zeus is a tier below him. Thanos would would've been a good opponent for Zeus, he'd eventually beat Zeus based on feats though. I mean, what has Zeus done to place him above Thanos?

h1a8
Originally posted by Diesldude
was he amped against galactus? nope

h1a8

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
He told him that he would fight him on his level. Hand to Hand, no powers. Zeus clearly began using his powers to amplify his punches. That's not cheating ffs. Just like how Hulks strength still increased with his anger. Plus nothing was said about strength only that a complete exaggeration.

Insane Titan

Stoic
Every character has been rocked by lesser people. It's still a good feat for Zeus.

Zeus has the power to create constellations.
Zeus rocked Galactus.
Zeus busted WWH up.

Those three feats are beyond Thanos.

Zeus was amped. They're roughly in the same weight class, or were. Back in those days, Thanos and Zeus would've been a good fight, but Thanos would've eventually won.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
That's not cheating ffs. Just like how Hulks strength still increased with his anger. Plus nothing was said about strength only that a complete exaggeration.

Zeus said that he would fight him on his level and not use his powers. He used his powers. If you have the ability, post the scans. He clearly began using his powers.

Insane Titan

carver9
@stoic...

Thanos is nowhere near Zeus weight class. Its not even close and Zeus can defeat Tyrant. Thanos isn't beating Zeus, at all.

wxyz
What feats does Zeus have, that give him the win against Thanos?

No lip service please.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Stoic
Originally posted by wxyz
What feats does Zeus have, that give him the win against Thanos?

No lip service please.

Hello. Let's get this out of the way first, because Thanos single handedly stopped the Annihilation Wave. Yeah that's right, all by himself.

carver9
Hello. Let's get this out of the way first, because Thanos single handedly stopped the Annihilation Wave. Yeah that's right, all by himself.

When?

Stoic
When?

During his final battle with Anni-Hulk. It was Anni-Hulk and the wave vs Thanos and his undead army. Do you have any idea how much damage Thanos can withstand? Serious question, because if Zeus was nearly flayed alive by the forces that defended the regulator he'd roll over and die on the spot. Thanos acted as if the experience was a mere inconvenience. Nah Thanos would cook Zeus my guy. Tyrant would hook him up to use as fuel.

h1a8
During his final battle with Anni-Hulk. It was Anni-Hulk and the wave vs Thanos and his undead army. Do you have any idea how much damage Thanos can withstand? Serious question, because if Zeus was nearly flayed alive by the forces that defended the regulator he'd roll over and die on the spot. Thanos acted as if the experience was a mere inconvenience. Nah Thanos would cook Zeus my guy. Tyrant would hook him up to use as fuel.

Thanos has a history of being hurt from Herald level blunt force attacks. Punched in the face, etc.

Zeus is definitely physically stronger than Thanos.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Zeus stomps. He's a peer to Odin. Thanos isnt on Odin tier, it's THAT simple. This isn't up for dispute

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Zeus stomps. He's a peer to Odin. Thanos isnt on Odin tier, it's THAT simple. This isn't up for dispute Give me any feats that put him on Odins level throughout his history.

Zeus got stalemated by Zuras ffs, and zuras got stomped by Gilgamesh.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Give me any feats that put him on Odins level throughout his history.

Zeus got stalemated by Zuras ffs, and zuras got stomped by Gilgamesh.

Whats the reason to think Odin was lying about Zeus being his equal?

wxyz
So lip service?

Insane Titan
Whats the reason to think Odin was lying about Zeus being his equal? so a statement laughing out loud. He talking about a peer in terms of the head/leader of a pantheon. Dr strange said only Surfer can handle Thanos whilst in the presence of Hulk and including himself and we all know how Thanos handles surfer. Statement means nothing without actions to back it up.

Again give me actual feats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
so a statement laughing out loud. He talking about a peer in terms of the head/leader of a pantheon. Dr strange said only Surfer can handle Thanos whilst in the presence of Hulk and including himself and we all know how Thanos handles surfer. Statement means nothing without actions to back it up.

Again give me actual feats.

What about this?

https://i.postimg.cc/BX2thBFL/image.jpg

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil

h1a8
Titan you know we are comparing the Thanos that fought Tyrant and not any later one.

Zeus >>>>>>>> that Thanos

Anyone who can create constellations >>>>>> Thanos

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Titan you know we are comparing the Thanos that fought Tyrant and not any later one.

Zeus >>>>>>>> that Thanos

Anyone who can create constellations >>>>>> Thanos stfu troll. You can prove anything again and prove nothing.

The Thanos that fought Tyrant is still the one now you moron.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Zeus soundly defeated, deposed and imprisoned her. The night crystal did amplify her powers, but even without it she was able to spread darkness at a Galactic level. I believe Zeus could have killed her at that moment, but thought that her prison would be a better punishment.

Insane Titan
So Zeus had help from the Olympians, gotcha. And Youre acting like Nyx has a vast history of been impressive.

Again I like how you totally ignore the fact you tried to pass of 1 panel with no real context for a odin/Zeus fight.

So far you named nothing other than Zeus defeating someone with help.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So Zeus had help from the Olympians, gotcha. And Youre acting like Nyx has a vast history of been impressive.

Again I like how you totally ignore the fact you tried to pass of 1 panel with no real context for a odin/Zeus fight.

So far you named nothing other than Zeus defeating someone with help.

Because Nyx had her children as well as an army. Given that she is close to as powerful as Zeus himself, it makes SENSE that the Olympians would assist him when her entire army attacked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not to mention Odin and Zeus already fought in Fear Itself and stalemated so it wasn't just a statement

A fight is a bit of a stretch:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b320f9409b9b6b64ca597bbe9bb77b54

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah I'll admit I was wrong for using that panel as proof

carver9
In the book, I thought it said Nyx is Universal?

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Yeah I'll admit I was wrong for using that panel as proof you mean you lied and got caught.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Small update, the crystal diminished her powers.

https://i.postimg.cc/nX95QxdB/shes.jpg

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
her blanketing the stars isn't a battle feat, but given that she didn't possess the power the night crystal had when she darkened the stars, that could be used to show how powerful she is.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

h1a8
stfu troll. You can prove anything again and prove nothing.

The Thanos that fought Tyrant is still the one now you moron.

No he isn't. Thanos died remember?

But my point still stands Zeus >>>>>>>>>Thanos. Zeus will bust Thanos up something fierce.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A fight is a bit of a stretch:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b320f9409b9b6b64ca597bbe9bb77b54

Writers portray them as near equals. That's their intention. Don't we scale characters off other characters here?

Insane Titan

carver9

His durability isn't on Zeus level. Example... a punch from Namkr drew blood from Thanos twice...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111171014/4585725-9377947438-45781.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111171014/4585726-5505054675-45781.jpg

Namor blow did absolutely nothing to Zeus.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3683613-9741877873-29775.jpg

DarkSaint85
Didn't Zeus under Pak get taken out by a spear?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
it basically depowered her greatly. I think a closer similar analog would be Wonder Woman and her bracelets.
Only in this case, Diana is stronger without them, and in Nyx case, consuming the crystal restored her to full power.

FAR as I know Poseidon hasn't shown anything on the level of Zeus, as Zeus had the spotlight alongside Hercules and Ares. But Zeus, Hades and Poseidon had to defeat their father Kronos, so I guess he's quite powerful.

So not that impressive then.

Again all guess work and off panel means nothing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Whats the comic issue that the Beyonder instance happened in btw

h1a8

Insane Titan
Whats the comic issue that the Beyonder instance happened in btw Thanos Samaritan wrote by starlin

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
One has to actually understand the context to understand contextsmile

So he post 3 avengers pounding on Zeus to counter my argument of Namor solo drawing blood from Thanos twice? Hilarious.

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
So he post 3 avengers pounding on Zeus to counter my argument of Namor solo drawing blood from Thanos twice? Hilarious.

Hulk losing to Zeus doesn't mean everyone else will.

Diesldude
One minute carver is saying that hulk is the most powerful being in comics and then he says..

He still wouldve stomped Hulk face in even if he was World Breaker..

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Hulk losing to Zeus doesn't mean everyone else will. explain to him what I said because the coward dare not engage me.

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack

You mean when Namor broke his hand hitting Thanos and thus got the living shit kicked out of him.

carver9
Hulk losing to Zeus doesn't mean everyone else will.

Hulk power doesn't define Zeus. Zeus is just this good.

Stoic

Stoic

Insane Titan
True, and this is something that should be looked at. Good call.
Thanos has shown the ability to weather attacks from Odin. Odin was also incapable of keeping him down, and mentioned that he hadn't fought an opponent like Thanos for a long time. Zeus on the other hand waged a war with Thor that lasted for months, while in every conflict that he's had with Thanos ended up going sideways for him rather quickly.

These guys are crazy if they think Zeus would defeat Thanos, let alone Tyrant who was stated on panel to be Galactus' equal. I do think Thanos/Zeus would be a close fight tbh. All the points you made are valid but will be overlooked by certain posters due to their egenda, bias against a certain character or dislike for a poster.

Stoic
I do think Thanos/Zeus would be a close fight tbh. All the points you made are valid but will be overlooked by certain posters due to their egenda, bias against a certain character or dislike for a poster.

I can almost agrre with you, but the more I think about it the less I agree. Thanos in a weakened state was dog piled by more than twice the number of Avengers that it took to drive Zeus to his knees, and he still nearly got back up. Then we have Thanos taking on the Revengers of the Cancerverse and defeating them after taking multiple hits from a Cosmic Cube, and then we have Thanos survivng a blast from Omega the Galactus Thanosai. Zeus would be frightened by the Titan bro.

Stoic
Couldn't add this to my last post for some reason, but Thanos can buff up like the time when he shifted into an enery state during the Infinity Crusade before defeating and eating his clone. Also take note that Odin pimp slapped the Surfer with one slap and put him down showing the vast difference between Thanos and a high Herald. Then we can examine how easily he destroyed an entire brigade of Galactus' Punisher units. One of those things had nearly every hero dead to rights during the original Secret Wars. Thanos destroyed a brigade like he was breaking glass.

carver9
Thanos would end up choking the life out of Zeus.

Like he did here...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/5157798-12.jpg

carver9
This is the team they sent to take on Thanos (and stomp his skull out)...

https://lowbrowcomics.com/2016/05/27/war-machine-captain-marvel-she-hulk-and-black-panther-vs-thanos/amp/

Same arc, they sent the Avengers, Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, Inhumans and the entire shield squad to fight Hulk.

BrolyBlack

Stoic
Carver 2 things.

1. That team was still more powerful than the one that brought Zeus to his knees.

2. That's a low showing. Thane toyed with a Phoenix avy, and every time they meet, we see Thanos getting the advantage on the Hulk.

carver9
Carver 2 things.

1. That team was still more powerful than the one that brought Zeus to his knees.

2. That's a low showing. Thane toyed with a Phoenix avy, and every time they meet, we see Thanos getting the advantage on the Hulk.

Show me

BrolyBlack
Show me

Is this what you say to girls?

Insane Titan
Again just to show how bad carver is

Thanos/captain marvel not wrote by a retard like Bendis making Thanos dependent on guns ffs
https://i.ibb.co/RvXxqq4/1-F9975-C6-CC52-46-D1-BB28-D47-FC13-D010-B.jpg

Insane Titan
Carver 2 things.

2. That's a low showing. Thane toyed with a Phoenix avy, and every time they meet, we see Thanos getting the advantage on the Hulk. show carver this, Thanos casually flooring Hulk as he want to talk to the other heros. Thanos could have easily put more power/effort in to it if he wanted to end Hulk.

https://i.ibb.co/gW2f4NP/DDA466-C1-0-BFD-4-C2-B-B593-288-FA94-FF93-C.jpg

BrolyBlack

carver9
What i am going to say is, that wasn't the end of that showing. Hulk was up right after that getting ready to punch Thanos until his teammember stopped him. Thanos is a smart man for hiding behind thar shield. At the end of the day, Thanos and Hulk havent had a real fight yet. When it happens, then we can talk.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
I hit the nail on the head with the first prediction

Stoic
What i am going to say is, that wasn't the end of that showing. Hulk was up right after that getting ready to punch Thanos until his teammember stopped him. Thanos is a smart man for hiding behind thar shield. At the end of the day, Thanos and Hulk havent had a real fight yet. When it happens, then we can talk.

Carver during the exact same story of this quote/scan, Thanos is the last man standing after Anni-Hulk bombs the planet that all of those heros were on. He took multiple hits that were able to blow Thor apart, destroy Gladiator, and the Surfer.

show carver this, Thanos casually flooring Hulk as he want to talk to the other heros. Thanos could have easily put more power/effort in to it if he wanted to end Hulk.

https://i.ibb.co/gW2f4NP/DDA466-C1-0-BFD-4-C2-B-B593-288-FA94-FF93-C.jpg

carver9
Carver during the exact same story of this quote/scan, Thanos is the last man standing after Anni-Hulk bombs the planet that all of those heros were on. He took multiple hits that were able to blow Thor apart, destroy Gladiator, and the Surfer.

And Hulk ripped through Onslaught, the same being that every hero/villain on Earth couldn't stop. The same being but FAR MORE AMPED, who treated Juggernaut like this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/229/667251-2.jpg

Also, you mustve forgotten about this scene where the Avengers and Fantastic Four was nothing to Hulk and he basically told them there's no need in trying to fight him because they wouldn't even be a threat...

https://i.imgur.com/2fqaELC.jpg

Hulk has always outshined teams, so I dont even understand why you mentioned that.

h1a8

Those characters are not Zeus.
Thor, Gladiator, and Hercules are roughly physical peers.
Zeus is significantly above Hercules.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
And Hulk ripped through Onslaught, the same being that every hero/villain on Earth couldn't stop. The same being but FAR MORE AMPED, who treated Juggernaut like this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/229/667251-2.jpg

Also, you mustve forgotten about this scene where the Avengers and Fantastic Four was nothing to Hulk and he basically told them there's no need in trying to fight him because they wouldn't even be a threat...

https://i.imgur.com/2fqaELC.jpg

Hulk has always outshined teams, so I dont even understand why you mentioned that. Youve been proven wrong how many times on the onslaught thing now and still lie/troll.
Haha using one of worst pis cases with onslaught/juggernaut.

Thanos treats the annihilators like fodder who are far above that avengers team.

Insane Titan
Those characters are not Zeus.
Thor, Gladiator, and Hercules are roughly physical peers.
Zeus is significantly above Hercules. Thor fought Zeus in a battle that lasted ages. Thanos puts Thor down in a few hits, levels.

h1a8
Thor fought Zeus in a battle that lasted ages. Thanos puts Thor down in a few hits, levels.

They were mostly throwing lightning at each other the majority of the time (both highly resistant against lightning). No punches were shown thrown.

Also, your assertion would contradict how Zeus handed Scar and how a weaker Hulk always handled Thor.

That's why you can't pit a character's low showings against another character's high showings. I can show that Thing beats Superman that way.

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Also when Thor was blasted by the Celestials he had additional battle armour on with the belt of strength iirc

h1a8
Thor had his regular clothes on when he got blasted.
If you think Thanos blasts are more powerful than a Celestial then please say so here. I dare you.

That said, you lowballing Thor when he has taken far worse.
And knocking someone down isn't the same as crushing their bones with a punch. Zeus crushed Hulk's ribs in a single punch. If Hulk didn't have a healing factor he would be dead.
Thanos can not do that to Green Scar.

WWH is basically green scar.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Here is a group of leaders/god heads who are considered peers of Zeus. Non have feats close to Zeus and in term Odin , yet are considered equals due to their standing.

https://i.ibb.co/q5K85zp/01646-A90-AAFE-4026-9232-C0-D93-A2-C60-DB.jpg

celeyhyga17
Also when Thor was blasted by the Celestials he had additional battle armour on with the belt of strength iirc
Thor vs Arishem/Exitar he had his extra armor.

Thor vs 4th host he had standard gear.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor vs Arishem/Exitar he had his extra armor.

Thor vs 4th host he had standard gear. Do you have scans of each ?

celeyhyga17
Do you have scans of each ?
Not atm.

In reality im too lazy. Just trust me on this. stick out tongue

abhilegend
Here is a group of leaders/god heads who are considered peers of Zeus. Non have feats close to Zeus and in term Odin , yet are considered equals due to their standing.

https://i.ibb.co/q5K85zp/01646-A90-AAFE-4026-9232-C0-D93-A2-C60-DB.jpg
Zeus did look better than King Thor who had full Odinforce by that time in Marvel The End.

https://i.postimg.cc/sBsz5vH0/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/WD8v8TQp/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/ZBqhDXS8/image.jpg

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Thor was actually koed and woke up while Zeus wasn't.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor was actually koed and woke up while Zeus wasn't. haha stop making stuff up , it shows nothing like that.

abhilegend
https://postimg.cc/ZBqhDXS8

The middle panels show Thor waking up.

ermm

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.