Thor vs Hulk; Whats the W/L track record looking like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
overall, whos up in the series. *Legitimate wins only* And whos Truly the superior peer

https://i.postimg.cc/VdYPKjGV/Screenshot-96.jpg

Stoic
I think that the Hulk actually has more wins. Something like Hulk 3 wins to Thor's 1 win. But, it's pretty controversial and I'd rather not get into it.

DarkSaint85
Am interested to know this, actually. Come on Rage, Celey, Hulkster,Carver et Al - there is always a complaint about this forum being Superman centric, with implications of biased forum mods.

So have at thee! No mention of DC, just two Marvel giants duking it out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that the Hulk actually has more wins. Something like Hulk 3 wins to Thor's 1 win. But, it's pretty controversial and I'd rather not get into it.

No, it's not controversial. Maybe it was four decades ago.

Hulk eats this loser.

DarkSaint85
It may need to be divided into two groupings?

One group of showings, Thor vs Hulk, physical combat only.

The other, all powers in play.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Honestly, after the Immortal Hulk showing, Thor deserves to lose. I know he was Unworthy but he literally did worse than Sasquatch, Absorbing Man, Hercules, and Wonder Man.

It doesn't even make any sense. Three of those guys are canonically equal or below Thor. Sasquatch is clearly below Thor based on his fight with BRB.

DarkSaint85
How many times have they met (assume Hulk is Hulk, ignoring alt realities of course)?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dozens of times maybe.

Thor's performance is inversely related to the proximity of his teammates apparently.

Al Wing is secretly Stilt or something. That showing needs to be retconned and followed up by Thor beating the shit out of the Immortal Hulk. Anything less is irredeemable.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is the strongest there is.

Thor is puny and has no cojones.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Indestructible Hulk under Mark Waid was the best interpretation (Helped that Walter Simpson drew it and co-wrote the script). Hulk and Thor were equal in strength, Hulk was physically more dominant but Thor was clearly way more powerful (Hulk was knocked out from just the backlash of Thor's lightning).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Dozens of times maybe.

Thor's performance is inversely related to the proximity of his teammates apparently.

Al Wing is secretly Stilt or something. That showing needs to be retconned and followed up by Thor beating the shit out of the Immortal Hulk. Anything less is irredeemable.

Overall, would Thor be superior to Hulk? I mean, fine, his last showing was shit, but over dozens of fights, meh.

Like I said, would you say he's superior in A: pure physical combat, and then B: all powers in play? In B of course he is more versatile, but what are his LEVELS like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.