Japan: Suicides exceeds Covid deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

-Pr-
Yup. Japan did an excellent job dealing with covid.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yup. Japan did an excellent job dealing with covid. thumb up

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Eriko Kobayashi has tried to kill herself four times.

The first time, she was just 22 years old with a full-time job in publishing that didn't pay enough to cover her rent and grocery bills in Tokyo. "I was really poor," said Kobayashi, who spent three days unconscious in hospital after the incident.
Now 43, Kobayashi has written books on her mental health struggles and has a steady job at an NGO. But the coronavirus is bringing back the stress she used to feel.
"My salary was cut, and I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel," she said. "I constantly feel a sense of crisis that I might fall back into poverty."

-Pr-

Old Man Whirly!
That one in particular? No, I admit I haven't.

But I have read several others that spoke about how well Japan handled covid. It is sad how badly some people have been affected, though. thumb up That's the sad thing with stress related mental illness, it blows problems out of proportion and creates Demons. The suffer is unable to rationally deal with the worry and self harms or worse in an attempt to deal with their fear. But Covid is always going to require measures because it is contagious where as car accidents and mental illnesses are not.

BrolyBlack

But I have read several others that spoke about how well Japan handled covid. It is sad how badly some people have been affected, though.

Over 2000 people a month killing themselves

-Pr-
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Yeah, the highest since 2015. ****ing shame.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up That's the sad thing with stress related mental illness, it blows problems out of proportion and creates Demons. The suffer is unable to rationally deal with the worry and self harms or worse in an attempt to deal with their fear. But Covid is always going to require measures because it is contagious where as car accidents and mental illnesses are not.

Not sure I understand your meaning.

Blakemore

But I have read several others that spoke about how well Japan handled covid. It is sad how badly some people have been affected, though. Social distancing, isolation and suicide are large parts of Japanese culture. Then again, so was cannabilism and genocide. erm

G7xP5EFThh0

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, the highest since 2015. ****ing shame.

Not sure I understand your meaning. Basically that when people are deep in the spiral of depression often they fear and fixate on something that pushes them over the edge

Trocity

Jesus, what the f**k.

Blakemore
Basically that when people are deep in the spiral of depression often they fear and fixate on something that pushes them over the edge Nah, Japanese do Hara-kiri because it's more noble to kill onseself than to have someone else do it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Nah, Japanese do Hara-kiri because it's more noble to kill onseself than to have someone else do it. Certainly the view on suicide is the opposite of in the west and when you remove the stigma and social control element it increases numbers.

Blakemore
Certainly the view on suicide is the opposite of in the west and when you remove the stigma and social control element it increases numbers. Americans shoot themselves all the time.

Tzeentch
I don't think they're killing themselves out of some desire for nobleness and glory. I'm pretty sure they're killing themselves because they are extremely overworked and pressured by a insect society that does not accept failure

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I don't think they're killing themselves out of some desire for nobleness and glory. I'm pretty sure they're killing themselves because they are extremely overworked and pressured by a insect society that does not accept failure Also no doubt a factor I've been to Tokyo a few times and the live hard thing for working/salary men is true.

Old Man Whirly!
Americans shoot themselves all the time. Thats the ease of shooting yourself compared to most other ways to kill yourself.

Surtur

-Pr-

BrolyBlack

-Pr-

BrolyBlack

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Yes, historically speaking. However there had been evidence it was in a downward decline over the past 10 years up until 2019.

-Pr-

Surtur

BackFire

Surtur
Yea but the dog suicide bridge is more tragic.

dadudemon
Yup. Japan did an excellent job dealing with covid.

What did they do?

Newjak
That... doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

But okay. Yeah that was very convoluted.

Didn't a youtuber get in trouble because they into the Suicide Forest in Japan filming and hoping to find a dead body?

Also Japan has always had problems suicide. I mean it became such a trope at one point there is literally an anime I saw where a bunch of business are just jumping off a roof like it's a normal day.

BrolyBlack
What does a YouTuber being stupid have to do with the high suicide rate?

Newjak
What does a YouTuber being stupid have to do with the high suicide rate? Well it doesn't directly effect the suicide rate. Someone brought up the suicide forest so I was adding on top of that thread mentioning the connection with the YouTuber.

But if you want to know how they tie together indirectly it isn't that difficult to understand.

Japan has traditionally had a high suicide rate. There is a forest in Japan where a lot of people go to kill themselves. A YouTuber, in bad taste, thought it a good idea to go to this forest and see if they could find a dead body.

BrolyBlack
And some YouTuber has nothing to do with the OP, but I know you like to get your keystrokes in for self validation and to feel relevant.

Newjak
And some YouTuber has nothing to do with the OP, but I know you like to get your keystrokes in for self validation and to feel relevant. Technically the Suicide Forest doesn't have anything more to do with suicide rates and covid deaths either but I don't see you jumping on the person who brought that up.

I'm assuming it's because you're apparently becoming obsessed with me or something.

BrolyBlack
Again, what does some YouTuber have anything to do with what I said, you still cant answer this basic question.

Newjak
Again, what does some YouTuber have anything to do with what I said, you still cant answer this basic question. I mean technically when I brought it up I wasn't responding to you.

So the YouTuber in the context of what you said has to do with the fact you asked me about the YouTuber so I was replying to you about the YouTuber you were asking me about when I mentioned the YouTuber about a topic other people besides you brought up smile

BrolyBlack
So more mumble-jumble about some random YouTuber with no relevance.

My guess is you why type Youtuber some more to try and somehow connect it to being relevant, how?

Other than some guy being a YouTuber and going to some forest, what is the relevance? Seems you just making jokes about it now which is exactly what he did right?

Newjak
So more mumble-jumble about some random youtuber with no relevance.

My guess is you why type youtuber some more to try and somehow connect it to being relevant, how? Honestly I was trying to mock the statement you made that PR said didn't make sense by making another convoluted post for other people to laugh ironically at since it was made in response to you. Clearly it went over your head though lol

Either way once again if you're going with that line of thought then the Suicide Forest also wouldn't have any relevance here.

Apparently though you only care when it is me wink

BrolyBlack
I already responded to PR a few times, stop trying to play the victim.

Newjak
I already responded to PR a few times, stop trying to play the victim. This is so good laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Newjak
laughing out loud

The fact you think that is what I was referring to is hiliarious.

BrolyBlack
Maybe takes your jokes to another thread, you are acting like Logan Paul.

Newjak
Maybe takes your jokes to another thread, you are acting like Logan Paul. laughing I mean I was just adding to the conversation about the Suicide Forest. You're the one I'm making fun of.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
Didn't a youtuber get in trouble because they into the Suicide Forest in Japan filming and hoping to find a dead body?

Yup. Jake Paul. A man hung himself in the suicide forest. The "trouble" was just a backlash from cancel culture about it being insensitive because Jake Paul's videos are rowdy and joke-y: a disrespectful approach to something as serious as death and suicide.

Jake did the typical apology vid.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing I mean I was just adding to the conversation about the Suicide Forest. You're the one I'm making fun of.

Curious, what did I post in this thread that was making fun of worthy?

Newjak
Curious, what did I post in this thread that was making fun of worthy? Your responses to me and the fact you zeroed in on me talking about the YouTuber

-Pr-
Originally posted by dadudemon
What did they do?

The strange thing is, there are all kinds of theories. Everything from them having a sort of natural immunity to some sort of racial superiority.

We know they closed schools, exercised social distancing and wore masks, though. It's a country/culture that is very, for all its faults, very keen on exercising personal responsibility when it comes to the good of the people around you. The greater good, and all that. If you get sick, don't let anyone else get sick.

It's a far cry from the western world, which basically played russian roulette with any restrictions and killed millions.

dadudemon
We know they closed schools, exercised social distancing and wore masks, though.

We do know from actual field observation research, Japan didn't wear masks as much as Philippines or Mexico: by a significant percentage (this is a bit old, now, as almost all places in the US have near 100% mask wearing adherence):

https://i.imgur.com/VilMR7M.png

And Japan reopened their schools in June. We know from live webcam feeds that they did not socially distance at all in Tokyo. They didn't change hardly anything at all in the big cities when it comes to socially distancing. My nephew just came from Tokyo - it was every bit as rowdy and crowded as before with no change except for about 2 days in March.

I'm starting to lean towards natural population immunity. They just appear to be more immune than average. Japan was criticized for their lack of approach to controlling the coronavirus. But their deaths and cases are spiking, recently.

It's a country/culture that is very, for all its faults, very keen on exercising personal responsibility when it comes to the good of the people around you. The greater good, and all that. If you get sick, don't let anyone else get sick.

100% spot on. I think this is really it.

But, thanks, I didn't know that stuff about Japan's schools.

It's a far cry from the western world, which basically played russian roulette with any restrictions and killed millions.

Not sure that's accurate. We, in the US, have been more restricted than Japan almost the entire time. Germany was certainly draconian in their approach, for a while. Italy has completely locked down, again. Japan has always been on the "far too relaxed side" for many people.

WaPo wrote an article on Japan's "pretty much no official rules at all approach" and they called it "coexisting with the virus."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/as-infections-ebb-japan-hopes-it-has-cracked-the-covid-code-on-coexisting-with-the-virus/2020/09/17/4742e284-eea2-11ea-bd08-1b10132b458f_story.html

Honestly, the US is simply too fat. Our obesity and Mexico's obesity are the major causes for why so many people are dying from it, here. We have the data and correlations and we know it's our fault for our terrible health. And the lack of a UHC, too.

I honestly don't think Japan's approach can work for the US because we are simply too unhealthy compared to them.

-Pr-
We do know from actual field observation research, Japan didn't wear masks as much as Philippines or Mexico: by a significant percentage (this is a bit old, now, as almost all places in the US have near 100% mask wearing adherence):

And Japan reopened their schools in June. We know from live webcam feeds that they did not socially distance at all in Tokyo. They didn't change hardly anything at all in the big cities when it comes to socially distancing. My nephew just came from Tokyo - it was every bit as rowdy and crowded as before with no change except for about 2 days in March.

I'm starting to lean towards natural population immunity. They just appear to be more immune than average. Japan was criticized for their lack of approach to controlling the coronavirus. But their deaths and cases are spiking, recently.

100% spot on. I think this is really it.

But, thanks, I didn't know that stuff about Japan's schools.

Not sure that's accurate. We, in the US, have been more restricted than Japan almost the entire time. Germany was certainly draconian in their approach, for a while. Italy has completely locked down, again. Japan has always been on the "far too relaxed side" for many people.

WaPo wrote an article on Japan's "pretty much no official rules at all approach" and they called it "coexisting with the virus."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/as-infections-ebb-japan-hopes-it-has-cracked-the-covid-code-on-coexisting-with-the-virus/2020/09/17/4742e284-eea2-11ea-bd08-1b10132b458f_story.html

Honestly, the US is simply too fat. Our obesity and Mexico's obesity are the major causes for why so many people are dying from it, here. We have the data and correlations and we know it's our fault for our terrible health. And the lack of a UHC, too.

I honestly don't think Japan's approach can work for the US because we are simply too unhealthy compared to them.

I can only go by what I've read, as I don't know anyone in Japan.

You may be right, but I feel like you're splitting hairs in a couple of places. That's me though.

Blakemore
Correlation =/= causation.

It could well be because of the high rate of cases and deaths that those countries wore more masks.

Dumbass.

Robtard
I can only go by what I've read, as I don't know anyone in Japan.

You may be right, but I feel like you're splitting hairs in a couple of places. That's me though.

I know two someones living in Japan, masks are widely used.

Old Man Whirly!
DDM gaslighting fail laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Why are so many of KMC's Leftist Poster Racist against the Japanese People?

Blakemore
Fly gaslighting epic fail! laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
DDM gaslighting fail laughing out loud Originally posted by Blakemore
Fly gaslighting epic fail! laughing out loud

what do they even get out of it? what's the payoff? confused

Blakemore
I really don't know. They keep REEEEEing and we keep laughing.

Surtur
I really don't know. They keep REEEEEing and we keep laughing.

No, you keep embarrassing yourself with stuff like this lol

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
No, you keep embarrassing yourself with stuff like this lol I'll allow you to say this as only your friends will agree with it, most people won't care and everyone else will laugh at you Surt, hahahaha smile

Surtur
I'll allow you to say this as only your friends will agree with it, most people won't care and everyone else will laugh at you Surt, hahahaha smile

By "everyone else" you mean you and the usual suspects lol.

Just so you know: you're flailing. The constant "reeeee!" and DDM obsession posts are making you look bad.

You have my permission to pretend like this is not your reality now kid.

Old Man Whirly!
By "everyone else" you mean you and the usual suspects lol.

Just so you know: you're flailing. The constant "reeeee!" and DDM obsession posts are making you look bad.

You have my permission to pretend like this is not your reality now kid. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smile

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Surtur gaslighting laughing out loud

Surtur
Surtur gaslighting laughing out loud

Stop using the term incorrectly

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why are so many of KMC's Leftist Poster Racist against the Japanese People?

Because japan is like the asian version of poland, where you dont need multiculturalism to have a nice life.

BrolyBlack
This thread was meant to highlight other major problems around the world besides just Covid deaths.

Instead people insisted on talking about Covid and try to compare Japans Covid to the US.

You people really are the stupidest people on the internet

Blakemore
This thread was meant to highlight other major problems around the world besides just Covid deaths.

Instead people insisted on talking about Covid and try to compare Japans Covid to the US.

You people really are the stupidest people on the internet Then you shouldn't have put COVID in the title. no expression

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Oh, Broly facepalm You could have written anything.

Surtur
It's not uncommon for people to just copy and paste the title of an article they link

BrolyBlack
Yup, and would be considered disingenuous to make the title of the article something different then the actual title and body of the article.

Blakemore
Yup, and would be considered disingenuous to make the title of the article something different then the actual title and body of the article. No it isn't disingenuous. laughing out loud If anything, it adds more information and context behind the OP.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what do they even get out of it? what's the payoff? confused

Nobody believes them, not even themselves. I do not know what they are trying to accomplish, it only makes them out to be bad-faith actors, and people just start ignoring them.

Trocity
Yea but the dog suicide bridge is more tragic.

The Overtoun bridge in Scotland? Yeah, that's f**ked.

Apparently a man threw his baby that was a few weeks old off the bridge in the 90's as well because he thought he was the incarnation of the devil.

Creepy.

dadudemon
It's not uncommon for people to just copy and paste the title of an article they link

Yup, and would be considered disingenuous to make the title of the article something different then the actual title and body of the article.

Correct. Doing it on some places with strict rules will get you banned. It's considered dishonest and editorializing to change the title of the article. I suspect Supra has experience with actual publishing and cross-posting articles because he's fairly consistent with following this practice.

Me? I editorialize the f*ck out of articles to fit my evil biased agendas.

estahuh

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Nobody believes them, not even themselves. I do not know what they are trying to accomplish, it only makes them out to be bad-faith actors, and people just start ignoring them.

You and others actually do read the articles and studies I post. You pretend like you disagree with the facts and science but secretly, you are learning good things from me and are better for it.

Don't pretend like every single person still posting on this site actually believes in the lies you constantly tell each other about the real facts and real science I keep posting and discussing. I don't think people are honestly that stupid and obstinate. You guys just put on a show. You're bored and entertaining yourself by pretending to be science-deniers.

Surely you'd spend more time doing something besides reading the published, peer reviewed, results duplicated, science I post about and then denying it?

Old Man Whirly!
You and others actually do read the articles and studies I post. You pretend like you disagree with the facts and science but secretly, you are learning good things from me and are better for it.

Don't pretend like every single person still posting on this site actually believes in the lies you constantly tell each other about the real facts and real science I keep posting and discussing. I don't think people are honestly that stupid and obstinate. You guys just put on a show. You're bored and entertaining yourself by pretending to be science-deniers.

Surely you'd spend more time doing something besides reading the published, peer reviewed, results duplicated, science I post about and then denying it? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! laughing out loud

Blakemore
"the facts and science!" yes

Adam_PoE
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! laughing out loud

Exactly. That is why I did not bother to read it. Because it is just going to be a wall of REEEEE!

Silent Master
Sure, we believe you.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Exactly. That is why I did not bother to read it. Because it is just going to be a wall of REEEEE! thumb up It is, poor old DDM. His gaslighting act has got old people have noticed and he has got angry. Shame tbh, I really don't dislike the guy.

Robtard
I asked via text the two people I know living in Japan regarding a claim made that masks are not that widely used. The guy's response:

"Total lie, mask use is ubiquitous and constant. Everyone wears mask and everywhere including just walking around.

People do take them off to eat, but out them back on right after."

These people are also ex KMCers.

Blakemore
thumb up It is, poor old DDM. His gaslighting act has got old people have noticed and he has got angry. Shame tbh, I really don't dislike the guy. As a person, he's a good guy, it's when he's trying to be clever by posting some statistical analysis that inherently is inconclusive and try to pass it off as "the science." It just comes across as dumb. Sometimmes he gets butthurt and creepy and as a rule, I don't wanna be around religious people. Anyway.....

Originally posted by Robtard
I asked via text the two people I know living in Japan regarding a claim made that masks are not that widely used. The guy's response:

"Total lie, mask use is ubiquitous and constant. Everyone wears mask and everywhere including just walking around.

People do take them off to eat, but out them back on right after."

These people are also ex KMCers. Really, former KMCers? I wanna know who, but probably didn't know them in the first place. :/

My brother was/is a huge Japanese fanatic. Loved anime, manga, even tried learning Japanese and has actually visited there to sell a comic he made about Japanese-Russian history. When we were younger (like 15 years ago) I was joking to him about how Japanese are all about "honour" and he kept telling me that in Japan respect is much more valuable than honour. They're like obsessed with showing more respect to their peers as it shows class and good manners.

Also, DDR. They really like DDR.

So yeah, I can believe that they'd be wearing the mask at all times to show respect to each other.

Robtard
Former members Bardock42 and Sancty.

Blakemore
Former members Bardock42 and Sancty. They live in Japan now?

Robtard
For years

Old Man Whirly!
For years Last time I talked to Bardock was 6 or 7 years ago. I know Sancty was a bit of a weeb. laughing out loud

Blakemore
I think the last time I spoke to either of them was 2017; Sancty was a huge weeb and Bardock wasn't happy with his job, so I'm not surprised.

Old Man Whirly!
I think the last time I spoke to either of them was 2017; Sancty was a huge weeb and Bardock wasn't happy with his job, so I'm not surprised. Yeah, I spoke to SAncty on here before she left. Was always fond of both of them. good kids tbh.

Blakemore
Yeah, I spoke to SAncty on here before she left. Was always fond of both of them. good kids tbh. I've mostly been okay with them, but like, I've known 'em since I was 13 and just because I went through a phase of LOL Trump they seemed to forget who I was before. I spent 3 years at University, so didn't really talk to them that much. Rob and Bash are also guilty of this, but they still come here and I think we're back on good terms. Man, it's been a crazy decade.

NewGuy01
I asked via text the two people I know living in Japan regarding a claim made that masks are not that widely used.
Feels like the Japanese wore masks more often when I visited there in 2017 than Americans in my area do now in 2020. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I've mostly been okay with them, but like, I've known 'em since I was 13 and just because I went through a phase of LOL Trump they seemed to forget who I was before. I spent 3 years at University, so didn't really talk to them that much. Rob and Bash are also guilty of this, but they still come here and I think we're back on good terms. Man, it's been a crazy decade. Every decade is crazy Blake, the demands are just different in each stage of life.

Robtard
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Feels like the Japanese wore masks more often when I visited there in 2017 than Americans in my area do now in 2020. thumb up

Wouldn't be surprised.

Japan was one of the countries that took covid-19 seriously from the start and didn't play "we got it contained", "we'll have close to zero cases in a few days", "it will go away like a miracle" shit-games that the Trump admin did.

Blakemore
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Feels like the Japanese wore masks more often when I visited there in 2017 than Americans in my area do now in 2020. thumb up They do like playing ninja over there.

Surtur
thumb up It is, poor old DDM. His gaslighting act has got old people have noticed and he has got angry. Shame tbh, I really don't dislike the guy.

^This is all these sad souls have left.

It's funny smile

Old Man Whirly!
^This is all these sad souls have left.

It's funny smile reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Surtur
^Case in point

Blakemore
So gaslighting is all he has, and reeee is proof. You know those are two things, not one?

Surtur
So gaslighting is all he has, and reeee is proof. You know those are two things, not one?

Is this really what you're gonna do now? Just scream "reeeee" whenever someone says something you disagree with, but can't refute?

In fact, is this the pathetic strategy you all intend to employ from now on?

Cuz I'll tell you what kid: you won't like where that road ends.

Blakemore
Well, you seem to just be saying NO U, so I'll leave you to it.

Silent Master
If DDM is wrong, why not just disprove his points. instead of having a meltdown?

Surtur

Lol you're seriously gonna open your mouth about a "no you" when your phaggoty friends have been screeching "reeee" all over, for days?

Oh son, put down the bottle of wine.

Robtard

-You've chosen wisely

-Mask use in Japan is "ubiquitous" from an on the ground source

Blakemore
Broly said this thread was about Japanese suicide.

Err, I don't care.

Surtur
Psshh how can u say u don't care? Sancty totally texted him.

dadudemon
Wouldn't be surprised.

Japan was one of the countries that took covid-19 seriously from the start and didn't play "we got it contained", "we'll have close to zero cases in a few days", "it will go away like a miracle" shit-games that the Trump admin did.

Huh?

Japan most certainly did not take it seriously and pissed off the entire world for almost doing nothing and pretending like the world could continue. They came under heavy pressure and condemnation.

-Pr- and I just talked about this. Japan has taken the steps of "learning to just live with it." That's still not sitting well with other countries' leaders.

I posted the live-street cam feeds of Tokyo. You can see that they remained busy AF, didn't change a thing. Still elbow to elbow.

We have mask wearing adherence percentages from real research. Field observation research, not self-report (which is more accurate).

This one is dated:

But there's newer self-reports, too:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1114375/wearing-a-face-mask-outside-in-european-countries/

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thailand-scores-highest-for-mask-wearing-in-survey-of-asean-nations

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/06/world/asia/japan-coronavirus-masks.html

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13655141

Robtard
Psshh how can u say u don't care? Sancty totally texted him.

Actually I said it was former member Bardock42 who I spoke with, not sure if that will trigger you less or more. As you were.

Surtur
Huh?

Japan most certainly did not take it seriously and pissed off the entire world for almost doing nothing and pretending like the world could continue. They came under heavy pressure and condemnation.

-Pr- and I just talked about this. Japan has taken the steps of "learning to just live with it." That's still not sitting well with other countries' leaders.

I posted the live-street cam feeds of Tokyo. You can see that they remained busy AF, didn't change a thing. Still elbow to elbow.

We have mask wearing adherence percentages from real research. Field observation research, not self-report (which is more accurate).

This one is dated:

But there's newer self-reports, too:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1114375/wearing-a-face-mask-outside-in-european-countries/

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thailand-scores-highest-for-mask-wearing-in-survey-of-asean-nations

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/06/world/asia/japan-coronavirus-masks.html

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13655141

Please stop destroying their points. It is clearly taking some sort of emotional toll.

Robtard

Surtur
If you love Korea so much why don't you marry it

Silent Master
Japan wearing masks had nothing to do with covid.

Robtard

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.