Darth Maul vs Kirak Infila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak who wins in each of the following:

1. Force powers and abilities
2. Light Saber duel
3. H2H
4. Combo of all the above in a duel

Total Warrior
This one is hard, just like Kirak vs Vos. By hype, Kirak is >=Kenobi, who is >Maul. However Maul has more feats which outshine the brief fight between Kirak and Vader. Force-wise I'd give it Maul due to his reactor feat, Saber-wise I guess Kirak. H2H no idea really. In an all-out duel... I'm not really sure honestly. Hype says Kirak, Feats say Maul

Galan007
Given that Kirak countered Vader's Force-choke without much trouble during their first encounter, I'm not really sure what Maul would be able to do to him in that department..?

Darthadi

Galan007
Soule still left it ambiguous in terms of who would win. ie. Maul "might" be stronger, "if" he had more to fight for.

But as mentioned: Kirak broke Vader's initial Force choke, so even if you think Maul and early Vader were peers in the Force, I'm still not sure how effective his attacks would be against Kirak. /shrug

Darthadi
Well, I don't think Maul can just choke Kirak, but he might edge it in the long run. I think Vader would have won a force fight with Kirak too.

Galan007
It's next to impossible to say who would win in a battle of attrition, as we really don't know the full extent of Kirak's power/stamina.

All we know is that Vader, who was explicitly on a mission to kill Kirak, was unable to effectively TK-choke him... And that's when Vader was fresh and uninjured.

ozz81
Kirak i take it pretty much force pushed vader away to get out of the choke?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.