If Thanos is 100 where are these guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Odin
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
WWH
Zeus
Depowered Tyrant (i think thanos fought him)

tkitna
Odin - 130
Surfer - 70
Hulk - 80
WWH - 95
Zeus - 130
Tyrant - 120

carver9
Odin - 150
Silver Surfer - 90
Savage Hulk - 10p
WWH - 120
Zeus - 150
Depowered Tyrant - 140

vansonbee
Odin - 120
Silver Surfer - 90
Savage Hulk - 85
WWH - 95
Zeus - 115
Depowered Tyrant - 110

Insane Titan
Tyrant and odin are above him, the rest below.

Booya_69
Odin- 120
Ss- 80
Savage hulk-75
Wwh- 90
Zeus-115
Tyrant-110.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Zeus is Odin's peer.

Insane Titan

lawest9
Originally posted by Booya_69
Odin- 120
Ss- 80
Savage hulk-75
Wwh- 90
Zeus-115
Tyrant-110. This.

h1a8

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
This.

Originally posted by carver9
Odin - 150
Silver Surfer - 90
Savage Hulk - 10p
WWH - 120
Zeus - 150
Depowered Tyrant - 140

I agree

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Statements and illustrations give us the writer's intent.
So the writers have no authority to claim that both are peers?

And you are forgetting about the constellations. That is well above Thanos. statements in regards to leaders of a pantheon as peers do not mean power levels. Zuras is classed as a peer yet is nothing in terms of power. Stop trying to use writers intentions when you constantly ignore it when it suits you troll.

Creating constellations means nothing when your struggling against to beat people in battle. Your reaching is laughably desperate.

h1a8
statements in regards to leaders of a pantheon as peers do not mean power levels. Zuras is classed as a peer yet is nothing in terms of power. Stop trying to use writers intentions when you constantly ignore it when it suits you troll.

Creating constellations means nothing when your struggling against to beat people in battle. Your reaching is laughably desperate.

Prove Zuras is intended to be a peer of Odin.

It's a feat. Low showings does not count, otherwise Thanos would be a scrub.

Sin I AM

This. Zeus needs more showings. I like the Greeks but they are as woefully misrepresented as the eternals or maybe AF

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW

Insane Titan

Stoic

StiltmanFTW

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep, I guarantee that if Blackbolt screamed in Zeus' face he wouldn't be standing there smirking at him, and if Thor hit him across the head with Mjolnir he wouldn't stand there asking for more. plus Thanos only got a slight bloody nose and just smiled at Thor with power gem whacked him 3 times in the face.

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
I'd need to resort to using exotic one-time feats or off-panel stuff such as stalemating Odin.

For a guy who's supposed to be placed firmly in the skyfather tier, he's not that tough.

I mean, he was affected by punches from Ares (who wasn't even at his best, iirc) and got badly wounded by a single spear stab.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'd need to resort to using exotic one-time feats or off-panel stuff such as stalemating Odin.

For a guy who's supposed to be placed firmly in the skyfather tier, he's not that tough.

I mean, he was affected by punches from Ares (who wasn't even at his best, iirc) and got badly wounded by a single spear stab. which exotic feats are you thinking of?

One time he increased his size whilst fighting either Pluto or Typhon I think.

h1a8

StiltmanFTW
@IT

Stuff like teleporting Pluto to his realm with a gesture, arguably preventing him from leaving it, too.

Technically *should* make him capable of securing easy bfr wins against many characters on forums.

h1a8
Even without lip service, that was definitely shown to be the case, as both operated clearly on a different level than standard Eternals/Olympians and matched each other.

And yeah, even if we include Zeus' first appearances in the Golden Age comics (Venus, circa 1949), he is still lacking feats when compared to Odin.

He has two main feats and one solid portrayal as being Odins peer.
The two main feats are busting WWH in a way that's beyond Thanos ability to do.
Creating Constellations (shows the amount of power he has).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Because you said so isn't proof.
Proof or it didn't happen. read the phucking comic for once in your sad pathetic life.

This is your troll tactic every time.

Insane Titan
@IT

Stuff like teleporting Pluto to his realm with a gesture, arguably preventing him from leaving it, too.

Technically *should* make him capable of securing easy bfr wins against many characters on forums. Thanos could and can teleport out of such situations.

Insane Titan

Stoic
IT, that was the Green Scar that Zeus fought, that's about as far as I can agree with h1 up until now. Creating things however doesn't mean much when it comes to combat. In combat he fought classic Thor for months. Pre death Thanos took on Thing and Thor and was moments away from taking Thor down. The fight didn't last for more than two minutes.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep, I guarantee that if Blackbolt screamed in Zeus' face he wouldn't be standing there smirking at him, and if Thor hit him across the head with Mjolnir he wouldn't stand there asking for more.
Actually Thor hit Zeus in the face (Although cursed by Hela) and Zeus no sold him.

Stoic

abhilegend
In that fight in Thor annual Zeus casually stopped a hammer throw from Thor and was only trying to teach him a lesson.

Zeus and Odin have been equal since silver age.

Philosophía
Odin - 120
Silver Surfer - 40
Savage Hulk - 35
WWH - 50
Zeus - 115
Depowered Tyrant - 105

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.