Death Wishes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
It's not protected "free speech" to hope/wish/incite death wishes on people.

It depends on how it is worded.

It is certainly against KMC rules to do so. And it's also certainly illegal in some states to do this kind of shitty thing.

So many people have wished death on me on the internet, over the years, because they were wrong. So it doesn't bother me. I secretly believe it adds years to my life.

Blakemore
Someone wished Trumpers to jump off a cliff. We don't need a butthurt thread to understand that.

Bashar Teg
I hope anti-maskers all get the covid that they've been begging for, and I hope they die of of asphyxiation from it (in their own beds, not wasting space in an icu).

Silent Master
Wishing death on people is such a democrat thing to do.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

gold slorg
i have no problem wishing people that harm others without being provoked die; i wish death on every piece of shit drunk hooligan that attacks people on the streets for the wrong football team hat on his head; people that harm random innocent people deserve their head caved in, as well as those that wilfully endanger others

other than that, be any kind of **** you want and have a good life, idgaf

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wishing death on people is such a democrat thing to do.

Suggesting that people should experience the consequences of their actions is not the same as wishing death upon them over a disagreement. Why do you hate personal responsibility? Is it because you are a racist?

Robtard

Blakemore

BrolyBlack
Robtard if you actually read the OP I already stated that. Are you purposely dense or just trying to make it seem as if the purpose of the thread was hidden when it was clearly stated?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Robtard if you actually read the OP I already stated that. Are you purposely dense or just trying to make it seem as if the purpose of the thread was hidden when it was clearly stated?

I was adding to it. You need to calm.

jaden_2.0
Does hoping on the daily for a global cataclysm count?

If so, then yes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Suggesting that people should experience the consequences of their actions is not the same as wishing death upon them over a disagreement. Why do you hate personal responsibility? Is it because you are a racist?

I knew you'd be in support of wishing death on people.

Surtur

I'm glad you believe in the death penalty and are against abortion in situations other than rape. After all people should experience the consequences of their actions thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I knew you'd be in support of wishing death on people.

It's funny how they talk about personal responsibility and experiencing the consequences of your actions...unless it's a woman who got pregnant and doesn't wanna keep it then meh f*ck it.

And they can somehow wish death upon trumpers(or to use their weasel words, "suggest consequences" although I'm not sure which behavior warrants the consequence of death or jumping off a cliff or whatever some loser said) but are squeamish about executing actual murderers. Probably the same folk crying about Barr starting up federal executions again.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm glad you believe in the death penalty and are against abortion in situations other than rape. After all people should experience the consequences of their actions thumb up
It's funny how they talk about personal responsibility and experiencing the consequences of your actions...unless it's a woman who got pregnant and doesn't wanna keep it then meh f*ck it.

And they can somehow wish death upon trumpers(or to use their weasel words, "suggest consequences" although I'm not sure which behavior warrants the consequence of death or jumping off a cliff or whatever some loser said) but are squeamish about executing actual murderers. Probably the same folk crying about Barr starting up federal executions again.

^Surt's trying really hard again and thinks he has a valid point, but he just came off as "ReeeeEEeee!!" again.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^Surt's trying really hard again and thinks he has a valid point, but he just came off as "ReeeeEEeee!!" again.

I love that when you guys can't come up with a valid response all you can do is this "reeeee!" stuff.

Keep it up smile

Robtard
You ranting about abortions and capital punishment and it has nothing to do with anything said here, sport.

Surtur
You ranting about abortions and capital punishment and it has nothing to do with anything said here, sport.

I'm noting the hypocrisy surrounding what is coming out of your mouths.

You will not like this fact smile

Robtard
Nah, you're just blabbering again. Permission to carry on granted, it's mildly amusing.

Surtur
I told you that you wouldn't like these facts.

Maybe just go back to the "ur going reeeeee" strategy?

I'll even allow you to continue to pretend you're amused and not upset smile

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/pcLT5M8.jpg

Surtur

Adam_PoE

Thank you for admitting what we have known all along: the "Pro-Life" position is not about the "sanctity of life" as evident by their willingness to execute people who may be innocent, but imposing consequences on women for having sex they do not approve of. Congratulations on saying the silent part out loud. Do you move your lips when you read too?

Blakemore
laughing out loud

Blakemore
Thank you for admitting what we have known all along: the "Pro-Life" position is not about the "sanctity of life" as evident by their willingness to execute people who may be innocent, but imposing consequences on women for having sex they do not approve of. Congratulations on saying the silent part out loud. Do you move your lips when you read too? He might, but he's more likely the kind of person that flaps his head back while he talks.

Isn't it ironic that people against abortion aren't people anyone wants to f*** in the first place?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I hope anti-maskers all get the covid that they've been begging for, and I hope they die of of asphyxiation from it (in their own beds, not wasting space in an icu).

Well, you'll have a hard time with this wish since less than 4% of the COVID-19 people are "never wear a mask"ers and the maskers are over 80% of the COVID-19 illness folks.

Bashar Teg
^^ ridiculous gaslighting clown roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
^^ ridiculous gaslighting clown roll eyes (sarcastic) He is thumb up laughing out loud

Surtur
Thank you for admitting what we have known all along: the "Pro-Life" position is not about the "sanctity of life" as evident by their willingness to execute people who may be innocent, but imposing consequences on women for having sex they do not approve of. Congratulations on saying the silent part out loud. Do you move your lips when you read too?

Neato! Did not negate a single thing I said.

I'm not even against abortion, but you will not wax poetic about personal responsibility with one thing and be okay with shirking it for a different thing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
He might, but he's more likely the kind of person that flaps his head back while he talks.

Isn't it ironic that people against abortion aren't people anyone wants to f*** in the first place?

I don't think the reason nobody wants to f*ck you is cuz you're anti abortion, I'm guessing women decide they aren't gonna f*ck you long before they find out if you're pro choice or not.

Adam_PoE
Neato! Did not negate a single thing I said.

I'm not even against abortion, but you will not wax poetic about personal responsibility with one thing and be okay with shirking it for a different thing.

It negates everything you said, actually. And having an abortion is one of the ways someone can take responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy. Women are not incubators, they do not have to let other beings live inside their bodies if they do not want to.

Surtur
It negates everything you said, actually. And having an abortion is one of the ways someone can take responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy. Women are not incubators, they do not have to let other beings live inside their bodies if they do not want to.

It doesn't negate a thing, but your opinion is noted thumb up

Adam_PoE

Oh, did he post another TLDR screed? I did not bother to look at it.

Robtard
He might, but he's more likely the kind of person that flaps his head back while he talks.

laughing

Surtur
He really shouldn't be so hard on himself.

dadudemon

It is literally posted CDC research.

Not sure why you think it's gaslighting. So now the CDC is in on "dadudemon's gaslighting", eh? I have dozens and researchers and CDC leadership in on the gaslighting, huh?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

Seriously, dude, you gotta just end your "disparage dadudemon" crusade. It's getting out of hand.

Blakemore
I don't think the reason nobody wants to f*ck you is cuz you're anti abortion, I'm guessing women decide they aren't gonna f*ck you long before they find out if you're pro choice or not. swing and a miss.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
It is literally posted CDC research.

Not sure why you think it's gaslighting. So now the CDC is in on "dadudemon's gaslighting", eh? I have dozens and researchers and CDC leadership in on the gaslighting, huh?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

Seriously, dude, you gotta just end your "disparage dadudemon" crusade. It's getting out of hand.

Blakemore

Blakemore
Durdurman. dur

Flyattractor
Ok. Who is Blakemore a Sock Of?

This is SUch SOck BehabioR!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ok. Who is Blakemore a Sock Of?

This is SUch SOck BehabioR! Says ethneo......

Surtur
swing and a miss.

Yes I imagine you swing and miss often with women.

Surtur

It's literally all they have.

Old Man Whirly!
DDM kind of stands crushed at this point laughing out loud Blakemore DDM crusher, arise Sir Knight laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Says ethneo......

You claim to be Ethno now too?

Such a Blatant Sock.

Sad Sad Sock.

dadudemon

Are you lying on purpose? Because you can see what the exact erratum is if you don't try and lie and open the erratum correction.

It was about an e-mail address:

https://i.imgur.com/XgvbOv5.png

Is anyone going to call out Lord XYZ for his attempt at lying like this?

You guys like to incorrectly accuse me of gaslighitng and making up facts. Surely you'll call him out for this since this is an actual example from someone doing this.

Flyattractor
Now Now DDM. Blakemore and a few of his ilk Pretend Defeated you...because you found something else to do for a few hours instead of posting at KMC for a few hours.

You are just going to have to Pretend Learn to Accept that "FACT".

That is how life works.

Old Man Whirly!
DDM, Fly/Ethneo, Surt, S and M, WXYZ/Eon. The new improved Voltron laughing out loud classic.

BackFire

Blakemore
Are you lying on purpose? Because you can see what the exact erratum is if you don't try and lie and open the erratum correction.

You guys like to incorrectly accuse me of gaslighitng and making up facts. Surely you'll call him out for this since this is an actual example from someone doing this. Oh, so it wasn't the skewed stats--I mean science! salute that are fudged. Ahhh.

Surtur

You guys like to incorrectly accuse me of gaslighitng and making up facts. Surely you'll call him out for this since this is an actual example from someone doing this.

They don't care if he lies or is racist. As long as he licks the boot on the regular.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
DDM, Fly/Ethneo, Surt, S and M, WXYZ/Eon. The new improved Voltron laughing out loud classic.

look at how hard they're trying to fool everyone laughing out loud

Silent Master
You should cry more

Old Man Whirly!
look at how hard they're trying to fool everyone laughing out loud laughing out loud they are funny little gaslighting Trumpers.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

That list reads like the punchline to a bad joke.

Surtur
I mean yeah spot on the voltron thing is a bad joke. If it was ever funny it lost that through overuse.

Blakemore
Do we still have voltron?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.