Van Helsing from James Wan & Universal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
https://deadline.com/2020/12/universal-james-wan-overlord-julius-avery-direct-van-helsing-1234635740/

with Wan involved this should be good

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I remember seeing last one in the theater and thinking it was one of the most abysmal pieces of crap I'd ever seen. Then I watched it many years later and almost enjoyed it just as a piece of silly adventure, but then I watched it again probably almost a year ago now and it's fine to play just as background noise silliness, but it's really not very good.

ares834
James Wan is overrated tripe. I expect this will be terrible.

Kazenji
Looking forward to seeing what Wan does with the character.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I remember seeing last one in the theater and thinking it was one of the most abysmal pieces of crap I'd ever seen. Then I watched it many years later and almost enjoyed it just as a piece of silly adventure, but then I watched it again probably almost a year ago now and it's fine to play just as background noise silliness, but it's really not very good.
Only things I really liked about that movie were the opening scene w. Hyde, the design for Frankenstein, and Igor ... Kevin J. O'Connor was great as the simpering sadistic toady!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.