Dr. Manhattan vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

BrolyBlack
We lose

Diesldude
5 years ago I would have said Monarch.

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We lose Why?

Stoic
How is this a good fight?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Diesldude
5 years ago I would have said Monarch.

I can't believe an alternate reality Captain Atom is now as powerful as Mxy. I don't understand why the huge power jump.

Dr. Manhattan was a Silver Surfer copy with 60% less power put on a normal world.

HumbleServant
Which Captain Atom is as powerful as mxy? And you mean to say dr manhattan is %40 of silver surfer?

Diesldude
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Which Captain Atom is as powerful as mxy? And you mean to say silber dr manhattan is %40 of silver surfer? he means Dr. Manhattan.

Diesldude

KingD19
Is Monarch more powerful than the super Captain Atom we got a few years ago? That grew so big Flash was running on him like a mountain ?

Diesldude
Originally posted by KingD19
Is Monarch more powerful than the super Captain Atom we got a few years ago? That grew so big Flash was running on him like a mountain ? monarch would win but I think that was 52 CA. Kinda reminded me of the super being Iran created in that warren Ellis supergod series..

Rage.Of.Olympus

DarkSaint85
Comics man.....none of the writers really care about power levels
Perhaps THIS is why battle boards are dying out.

I mean, this week Batman just turned his back on a power blast that blew Superman, WW et Al backwards,...

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It goes against established Watchmen canon.

If he was even 0.001% this powerful, stopping nuclear holocaust on his planet would never have been an issue. Manhattan wasn't really big on meddling in "preordained" events, though.

HumbleServant
I read a post here that said no matter what manhattan did someone kept writing Superman into the picture, who was it?

Stoic
The writers of the story? Come on man. Writers can do whatever they want. Look at the latest Thor comic. Donald Weak Ass Blake has single handily defeated Asgard, and absorbed Beta Ray Bill into himself. If they wanted to, they could make Spiderman the most powerful being in the multiverse.

Not seeing how Dr. M doesn't easily win this?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Stoic
The writers of the story? Come on man. Writers can do whatever they want. Look at the latest Thor comic. Donald Weak Ass Blake has single handily defeated Asgard, and absorbed Beta Ray Bill into himself. If they wanted to, they could make Spiderman the most powerful being in the multiverse.

Not seeing how Dr. M doesn't easily win this? I though it was a more powerful character like mxy (if he is more powerful) or the monitors or something but your right i guess. It would of been cool if it was another character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.