Britain Starts Administering Pfizer Vaccine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

eThneoLgrRnae
Administering the poison you mean.

Blakemore
This is very good news.

Bashar Teg
great news!

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

it'd be a damn shame if you refuse to get it and then die of covid.

what a loss that would be for all smile

eThneoLgrRnae
That's right, Blakey. Let'em shoot your body up with that dangerous poison.

Let's face it, the world would probably be better off without Hitler-lovers like you anyway.

So go ahead and play Russian roulette with your life by taking that dangerous vaccine. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Brainwashed sheep: "No, you're playing russian roulette with your life by not taking the shot!"

Sure thang, whatever you say brainwashd moron.

How about this, you can take the shot if you want it and people who don't want it can continue to exercise their individual rights by declining it if they want. I mean, if all of you brainwashed morons have willingly taken the shot then you all should be protected, right?

People like myself who don't want that f'ing poison in our bodies should not be forced to take it if we don't want it.

"No, you still have to take it to protect those who are not able to be vaccinated!"

Sorry, but my individual rights don't end because of someone else having a problem with receiving vaccines.

"Shut up! You're a science denier!"

Whatever, f*** off.

Old Man Whirly!
Brainwashed sheep: "No, you're playing russian roulette with your life by not taking the shot!"

How about this, you can take the shot if you want it and people who don't want it can continue to exercise their individual rights by declining it if they want. I mean, if all of you brainwashed morons have willingly taken the shot then you all should be protected, right?

People like myself who don't want that f'ing poison in our bodies should not be forced to take it if we don't want it.

"No, you still have to take it to protect those who are not able to be vaccinated!"

Sorry, but my individual rights don't end because of someone else having a problem with receiving vaccines.

Whatever, f*** off. durwank silly troll

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, f*** off. I will never willingly accept a f'ing vaccine into my body ever again.

I took enough of those f'ing shots when I first went into the Navy because I was forced to as I was no longer a civilian.

No telling what kind of shit they put into us. No more for me though.

Old Man Whirly!
Again, f*** off. I will never willingly accept a f'ing vaccine into my body ever again.

I took enough of those f'ing shots when I first went into the Navy because I was forced to as I was no longer a civilian.

No telling what kind of shit they put into us. No more for me though. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank silly troll

Bashar Teg
Cult45 really is a death cult. it will be a relief to finally get the vaccine and be immune to their phaggotry thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Cult45 really is a death cult. it will be a relief to finally get the vaccine and be immune to their phaggotry thumb up Yes it will.

eThneoLgrRnae
Funny how the so-called "pro-choicers" are all about "choice" when it comes to killing defenseless, innocent unborn babies but when it comes to people making a choice to not take a dangerous vaccine or put a f'ing mask on their face they then hypocritically b*tch and whine and cry foul.

Those "pro-choicers" suddenly show their true anti-choice colors.

Old Man Whirly!
Funny how the so-called "pro-choicers" are all about "choice" when it comes to killing defenseless, innocent unborn babies but when it comes to people making a choice to not take a dangerous vaccine or put a f'ing mask on their face they then hypocritically b*tch and whine and cry foul.

Those "pro-choicers" suddenly show their true anti-choice colors. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank silly troll

Blakemore
I remember that episode where Homer has a bucket on his head and tries driving only to drive in a ditch and says "that had nothing to do with the bucket"

Now replace Homer with eThneo, ditch with hospital and bucket with virus.

eThneoLgrRnae
Troll harder, ya Hitler-loving drunkard.

cdtm

It would be pretty obvious really quickly, if it were killing people.

What I'm more worried about is that they were in such a rush to get this thing out, that they skipped a lot of the standard filtering processes, and we'll end up with unforeseen consequences in select people's.

Or worse yet, that they know full well a relatively small percentage of people will have adverse reactions, but accept that as the lesser of two evils against restarting the economy and curing "most" of us.

Blakemore

Whatever, f*** off. I missed this. It's like we don't need to argue with you, you did it for us! laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
It would be pretty obvious really quickly, if it were killing people.

What I'm more worried about is that they were in such a rush to get this thing out, that they skipped a lot of the standard filtering processes, and we'll end up with unforeseen consequences in select people's.

Or worse yet, that they know full well a relatively small percentage of people will have adverse reactions, but accept that as the lesser of two evils against restarting the economy and curing "most" of us.

You're assuming that:

1. If they don't kill people right away then it means they're perfectly safe (they will probably kill most people slowly)

and that

2. that they won't be able to cover up the massive amount of deaths or debilitating effects from vaccines by attributing it to... yep, you guessed it: Covid. Either that or blaming the deaths on anti-vaxxers lol. It's not like they haven't done shit like that before.

I mean, they've already brainwashed people into thinking covid, which is mostly a joke as far as viruses go (99% survival rate), is some huge threat that everyone has to wear a mask for and rearrange their lives over. It's sad, but yes, many people have swallowed that lie whole.

Those would both be false assumptions. You are far too trusting of globalists like Bill Gates who want to depopulate the world. Gates is actually on record admitting that is what he wants and yet idiots still trust him with vaccines lol.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Pfizer Vaccine sounds like something that turns you into a zombie.

"The beginning of the end began with the Pfizer Vaccine"

eThneoLgrRnae

Surtur
How many horror stories have you heard though? How do they compare to the hundreds of millions of people not impacted by vaccines they got?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
How many horror stories have you heard though? How do they compare to the hundreds of millions of people not impacted by vaccines they got?

Heard lots. I don't know the actual number.

Blakemore
No, not really what I'm saying. Perhaps some vaccines truly are helpful and different people will react differently to them. I don't think everyone who gets a covid vaccine will drop dead immediately. But I've heard of too many horror stories regarding people taking vaccines to fully trust them. I especially don't trust Gates after some of the comments he made.

Ask yourself though, if this covid vaccine coming out or even vaccines in general are so safe, why are the vaccine makets given liability protection? If they are fully 100% safe then what's the point of that? Why do you even need vaccines when you can just go to a faith healer or a chiropractor? Dumbdumb.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
No, not really what I'm saying. Perhaps some vaccines truly are helpful and different people will react differently to them. I don't think everyone who gets a covid vaccine will drop dead immediately. But I've heard of too many horror stories regarding people taking vaccines to fully trust them. I especially don't trust Gates after some of the comments he made.

Ask yourself though, if this covid vaccine coming out or even vaccines in general are so safe, why are the vaccine makets given liability protection? If they are fully 100% safe then what's the point of that?

Have you seen the warning labels on aspirin and Advil?

I hate taking Advil but when Im in pain which is often I take it, why because it works.

Ive had this pain in my upper back/shoulder for weeks Im still trying to get sorted out. Advil has been the only thing that works.

Surtur
Heard lots. I don't know the actual number.

Would the number even make up 1% of the total number of people vaccinated each year?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's been awhile, but I've read them before.

BrolyBlack
Google it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hundreds of millions of people are vaccinated each year. In a world where everyone has access to the internet on the phone.

The stories he's heard of, don't even make up 1% in a month. Probably not even a week.

It's honestly amazing what vaccines can do. Do you know how f*cking diverse each person is? We have created vaccines that have wiped out tetanus, rabies, polio etc. with minimal side effects.

That's shit that would be straight out of a comic book 200 years ago.

I really don't think people understand how scary some of this shit is. When you get rabies, at the end, you can't drink any fluids, and just wither away and die in seizure. It's a f*cking terrifying disease.

Tetanus is horrible AF. Your lungs shut down and you need to be on live support etc.

The amount of people saved from vaccines are so numerous that it's probably worse for the planet. I feel like a certain number of the population needs to be wiped out on occasion. The dumb asses who step on an rusty nail but refuse to take a vaccine, but are forced to by doctors? Those are the type of people we really just have to realize are to dumb to be of use to society.

Surtur
Yeah, it's been awhile, but I've read them before.

You can't possible think you've read thousands or even hundreds of thousands of instances.

eThneoLgrRnae
Would the number even make up 1% of the total number of people vaccinated each year?

Don't know. Keep in mind though, of all of the horror stories I've heard, I'm sure they don't even make up 1% of the total number of people who been permanently damaged or even killed by vaccines.

Not everyone's story makes it onto You Tube or the internet. I'm sure the government covers up a lot of them as well. I do know that there is a secret vaccine damages court (not sure if that is what it is officially called or not) that pays out hundreds of millions of dollars to people negatively affected by vaccines every year though. I've posted a link to it before.

eThneoLgrRnae
You can't possible think you've read thousands or even hundreds of thousands of instances.

Correct, I haven't. See my previous post.

Robtard
I'll be getting vaccinated, as will my whole family when it's available here. I'm also not an anti-vax retard.

Though I just read they're going to dose medical workers and the most needy first (eg elderly, health compromised etc), I am fine with this; should go to those front line workers and the most needy first.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Google it

I have actual aspirins lol. I don't need to google it. I usually take aspirins at least once a week. I have nothing against them. I think they can be dangerous if you take them in large doses though or every single day.

BrolyBlack
People willingly buy cigarettes that kill them, people drive in death boxes daily to work

Everything has a risk

eThneoLgrRnae
People willingly buy cigarettes to kill them selves, people drive in death boxes daily to work

Everything has a risk

True, but some risks are greater than others. I don't put taking aspirins or smoking cigarettes on the same level as having vaccines being forced onto people though.

I've said it before, I'm not actually against vaccines, I'm against them being forced onto people. If people want to willingly take the risk of taking a vaccine then that's their business.

I sometimes drink a lot of coca-cola. I'm not exactly a health nut lol.

Surtur
I have to get tested soon actually.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
I'll be getting vaccinated, as will my whole family when it's available here. I'm also not an anti-vax retard.

Though I just read they're going to dose medical workers and the most needy first (eg elderly, health compromised etc), I am fine with this; should go to those front line workers and the most needy first.

Good for you, Robbie. But don't try to take away my right to decline getting vaccinated. You can call me all the insulting names you like.

Adam_PoE

The sooner enough people are vaccinated, the sooner we can go back to something like normal. Is that not what all these muh-freedumbz people want? They cannot have it both ways.

Robtard
Good for you, Robbie. But don't try to take away my right to decline getting vaccinated. You can call me all the insulting names you like.

I've maintained for years that morons like you have the right to not be vaccinated, just don't cry if there's consequences.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The sooner enough people are vaccinated, the sooner we can go back to something like normal. Is that not what all these muh-freedumbz people want? They cannot have it both ways.

They live in a fantasy-land of their own making where their feelings are facts. "Vaccines are poison!", "Vaccines cause autism!", "Vaccines are so the government can track you!" and so forth.

Surtur
They live in a fantasy-land of their own making where their feelings are facts.

LOL!

Blakemore
Have you seen the warning labels on aspirin and Advil?

I hate taking Advil but when Im in pain which is often I take it, why because it works.

Ive had this pain in my upper back/shoulder for weeks Im still trying to get sorted out. Advil has been the only thing that works. Move to New Mexico and say "Aww, I got back pain, can I have some of that L.A. Kush?"

Blakemore
True, but some risks are greater than others. I don't put taking aspirins or smoking cigarettes on the same level as having vaccines being forced onto people though.

I've said it before, I'm not actually against vaccines, I'm against them being forced onto people. If people want to willingly take the risk of taking a vaccine then that's their business.

I sometimes drink a lot of coca-cola. I'm not exactly a health nut lol. Nobody's forcing them, its like saying the doctor's are forcing morphine on athletes or soldiers who've broken a bone.

Adam_PoE
They live in a fantasy-land of their own making where their feelings are facts. "Vaccines are poison!", "Vaccines cause autism!", "Vaccines are so the government can track you!" and so forth.

Someone should tell them that vaccines will not make them more Autistic. Maybe that will stop the screeching.

Flyattractor
I am betting that if KMC's Search Function wasn't busted as phuck.

Certain People could be made to Eat a Big Plate of Crow with their Vaccine Comments.

Course I am sure a Vaccine that was created far Less then a year ago has gone thru all the neccessary testing to be sure there will be no Horrible Side Effects.

Most meds only get tested for what? A couple of weeks?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Someone should tell them that vaccines will not make them more Autistic. Maybe that will stop the screeching.

I don't think that will do a thing. High millions of people take vaccines without ill effects every year in the US alone, that still doesn't convince them.

BruceSkywalker

yea, same...

dadudemon
great news!

it'd be a damn shame if you refuse to get it and then die of covid.

what a loss that would be for all smile

(Yes, I know you directed this as TheLoneRanger)

I've been exposed 5 times, now.

I have the antibodies.

Your dreams of me dying from COVID-19 have evaporated. I'm too stronk!

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
(Yes, I know you directed this as TheLoneRanger)

I've been exposed 5 times, now.

I have the antibodies.

Your dreams of me dying from COVID-19 have evaporated. I'm too stronk! So are you still gonna hack his facebook and talk to his family about him being an edgelord?

BrolyBlack

No one here besides Ethno is saying this. You are just being a stupid mother fcker at this point

Artol
There is a worrying amount of people saying those kinda things though.

Bashar Teg
(Yes, I know you directed this as TheLoneRanger reeeeee)

I've been exposed 5 times, now.REEEEE!!!

I have the antibodies. REEEEEEEEE!!!!

Your dreams of me dying from COVID-19 have evaporated. I'm too REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^^fooling nobody as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore
^ laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
^^fooling nobody as usual roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up Poor sod, he is wrecked at this point. His whole school act exposed.

Blakemore
and it'll continue...... truly sad. no

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
and it'll continue...... truly sad. no Agreed, DDM and co will double down as their ideas move ever further from the mainstream as the mainstream and left move more towards common sense. It is what it is.

Robtard
No one here besides Ethno is saying this. You are just being a stupid mother fcker at this point

If you're not an anti-vax person, then my statement would not pertain to you. Did you soft-boil your brain again, BB?

BrolyBlack
No you are just being annoying at this point, get off the forum once and a while.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlackIsMad
No you are just being annoying at this point, get off the forum once and a while.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv/giphy.gif

dadudemon
So are you still gonna hack his facebook and talk to his family about him being an edgelord?

Based on this post, I have officially hacked his facebook and notified his family he's an internet bully that belongs in prison.

Look at what you've done!

dadudemon
^^fooling nobody as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

Huh?

Fooling? Why would this be "fooling"? Seems irrelevant. Do you just have a bot copying and pasting your one-liners and you f*cked it up, this time?

You do know I have test results, right?

BrolyBlack
https://media2.giphy.com/media/STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv/giphy.gif

Of course you cant. Robtard has to always be doing this.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlackIsMadAgain
Of course you cant. Robtard has to always be doing this.

Hi BB

Bashar Teg
i'm still not fooling anybody?

but muh antibodies! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

no

Old Man Whirly!
Huh?

Fooling? Why would this be "fooling"? Seems irrelevant. Do you just have a bot copying and pasting your one-liners and you f*cked it up, this time?

You do know I have test results, right? Reeeeeeee!

Blakemore
Based on this post, I have officially hacked his facebook and notified his family he's an internet bully that belongs in prison.

Look at what you've done! maybe you're just retarded

dadudemon
3 replies in a row and not a single intelligent thought was added to the discussion. Just buttmadness because I'm so supreme. smile

Your anger and hate fuel my entertainment.

Bashar Teg
*cringe*

and yet still nobody is fooled no

dadudemon
Copied and pasted reply #3.

Blakemore
let us see how far this goes.

Copied and pasted reply #3. you are an assface. and should troll bash's family further! smile

Bashar Teg
Copied and pasted reply #REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

^^broken no

Blakemore
Trump's announced the vaccine will be shipped to many hospitals across the U.S.

Sometimes he does the right thing.

wxyz
I may or may not get the vaccine.

Blakemore

Look at what you've done! erm no bully.

dadudemon
Trump's announced the vaccine will be shipped to many hospitals across the U.S.

Sometimes he does the right thing.

According to the assessment, about 55% of the time he does the wrong thing, from a policy perspective. That's slightly better than 1 out of 2...

erm no bully.

Try as hard you as might, yours, PVS's, and Whirly's anti-dadudemon campaign has failed horribly - it has always been 2 parts cringe and 1 part pathetic. Neither of your two daddies are going to touch you wiener because you're sucking them off so hard. You need to get better daddies.

Blakemore
According to the assessment, about 55% of the time he does the wrong thing, from a policy perspective. That's slightly better than 1 out of 2...

Try as hard you as might, yours, PVS's, and Whirly's anti-dadudemon campaign has failed horribly - it has always been 2 parts cringe and 1 part pathetic. Neither of your two daddies are going to touch you wiener because you're sucking them off so hard. You need to get better daddies. wat ermm

Old Man Whirly!

Try as hard you as might, yours, PVS's, and Whirly's anti-dadudemon campaign has failed horribly - it has always been 2 parts cringe and 1 part pathetic. Neither of your two daddies are going to touch you wiener because you're sucking them off so hard. You need to get better daddies. hi DDM... Your post is made of paranoia and reeeeeee.

jaden_2.0
wat ermm

He wants to be your daddy but the rules say you have to ask.

It's like vampires wanting in to your house. Except with butt stuff.

Blakemore
DDM should move to Alaska.

-Pr-
So, that vaccine... pretty nifty, huh...

Bashar Teg
they better hurry up with that shit.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Leftists need way more Dead Bodies upon which to stand and scream their lies from. .

eThneoLgrRnae
DDM should move to Alaska.

I'd rather live in Alaska than the shitty UK.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. Leftists need way more Dead Bodies upon which to stand and scream their lies from. .

thumb up

Blakemore
So now that Trump is in favour of the vaccine, it's a good idea. smh

eThneoLgrRnae
UK sucks.

Blakemore
^such butthurt laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
So sorry I hurt your fragile wittle fee fees, Blakey.

Blakemore
No U! K. laughing out loud

cdtm
We truely have progressed as a society. Once upon a time, blacks were used as geunna pigs to test dangerous vaccines. An awful stain on American history.

No more. Now, we use the Brits to test dangerous medications. thumb up

Blakemore
The vaccine that showed 95% approval or the new vaccine being trialed?

I should mention both are approved to be shipped to doctors around the word by Trump and I should also mention dumbass Trumpers were against this. You know who you/they are.

snowdragon
The vaccine that showed 95% approval or the new vaccine being trialed?

I should mention both are approved to be shipped to doctors around the word by Trump and I should also mention dumbass Trumpers were against this. You know who you/they are.

Now in the USA we just need congress to pass a freakin bill to fund cities and states to be able to distribute the vaccine.

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
Now in the USA we just need congress to pass a freakin bill to fund cities and states to be able to distribute the vaccine. Well, yes; people are dying. no expression

eThneoLgrRnae
Dur hur matt damon her derp!

StoptheSteal
Well, yes; people are dying. no expression

Are they though?

Flyattractor
Well, yes; people are dying. no expression

Everyone does.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Everyone does. :9

Blakemore
:9 sad

Flyattractor
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4c4fdd544d795d4af1c491e54e851f4/tumblr_ozjgxggKcc1w8qokno1_500.gif

Blakemore
Dur hur matt damon her derp! best butt-hurt response thumb up laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Why would I be butthurt when Trump actually won in a landslide? Oh yeah, because his actual massive victory was stolen from him by cheating democrat operatives and foreigners.

That's not really butthurt though, it's just anger. If Biden had actually legitimately won (which he had literally zero chance of doing), then it might've been butthurt, but he didn't, so it's not.

Blakemore
Why would I be butthurt when Trump actually won in a landslide? Oh yeah, because his actual massive victory was stolen from him by cheating democrat operatives and foreigners.

That's not really butthurt though, it's just anger. If Biden had actually legitimately won (which he had literally zero chance of doing), then it might've been butthurt, but he didn't, so it's not. The US supreme court did recounts in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, California etc.

You fu'kcing lost.

StoptheSteal
My main thought is, if Trump really lost, why do Democrats have such a problem with doing the election again? It should show the same results. Also is impossible that Trump would to Biden I think. Did you see Bidens pathetic rallies? And then the thousands of people at Trump's? In my entire park, we don't know of one person who voted for biden.

samhain
Originally posted by StoptheSteal
My main thought is, if Trump really lost, why do Democrats have such a problem with doing the election again?

Really? You think they should just click their fingers and do another election? Even though nothing has been proven. They should validate unproven claims by declaring a do-over?

StoptheSteal
Originally posted by samhain
Really? You think they should just click their fingers and do another election? Even though nothing has been proven. They should validate unproven claims by declaring a do-over?

Absolutely they should if they want to restore the legitimacy of the democracy. You can't have someone become president through cheating, it destroys 250 years of legitimate votes. This election being so obviously fraud based on the results should not stand. The left certainly hasn't proven there wasn't any fraud

Bashar Teg
it's up to trumpers to prove that there was fraud. they cannot.

internet circlejerks are not proof of fraud

Old Man Whirly!
it's up to trumpers to prove that there was fraud. they cannot.

internet circlejerks are not proof of fraud thumb up

StoptheSteal
Just wait till they get to the Supreme Court.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain

Hey dummy, it's kind of hard to prove anything when everytime a case gets to court it just gets immediately thrown out without the judge or judges even bothering to look at the evidence....like, duh... surely you can't be that damn dumb.

You seem to think that just because the MSM and the BBC (or whatever BS leftist propaganda you listen to over there in your joke of a country) keeps endlessly repeating "there's no evidence her derp!" that it must be true lol.

Sidney Powell and Trump's lawyers have thousands of sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses that say otherwise. Not to mention the video evidence which has been released to the public.

It's like people like you put on a blindfold and just constantly repeat "I've seen no evidence!" lmao.

Anyway, I'm not saying that we should do the whole election over. Though if we did to it over only paper ballots with mandatory voter id's before voting should be allowed.

I think a good solution would be to declare the election illegitimate and the individual legislatures in each state should look at the evidence themselves and decide which electors should vote in their states.

Bashar Teg
wow you sure typed a lot of evidence-free nothing

StoptheSteal
Ha, this is kinda funny. That's me and my boys right there basically. We don't know the word quit.

snowdragon
wow you sure typed a lot of evidence-free nothing

There was evidence found in Georgia and the Texas lawsuit specifically pointed out how states in question violated their state constitutions to allow mail in voting, the fact of the matter is no judge or state legislature wants to admit they ****ed up and deal with public outrage.

There were also huge statistical anomolies that occured in the five states mentioned as well but no one wants to review that anyway because it would force a real audit of the states in question.

When we let shit like that go unchecked it just opens doors for more assholes to **** with our system in the future and it might not be for the team you want to win.

Bashar Teg
again: where's the proof

Old Man Whirly!
There was evidence found in Georgia and the Texas lawsuit specifically pointed out how states in question violated their state constitutions to allow mail in voting, the fact of the matter is no judge or state legislature wants to admit they ****ed up and deal with public outrage.

There were also huge statistical anomolies that occured in the five states mentioned as well but no one wants to review that anyway because it would force a real audit of the states in question.

When we let shit like that go unchecked it just opens doors for more assholes to **** with our system in the future and it might not be for the team you want to win. Proof please Snow...

eThneoLgrRnae
"Where's the proof?!" he screams while keeping his eyes closed to it lol.

Old Man Whirly!
"Where's the proof?!" he screams while keeping his eyes closed to it lol. Proof please, you Ethneo, parody/troll account you! smile

Bashar Teg
that's your proof, starfly? still not convinced of voter fraud. oh well

Old Man Whirly!
that's your proof, starfly? still not convinced of voter fraud. oh well StarflyBrooklyn is funny.

eThneoLgrRnae
Even just not allowing republican poll watchers to observe vote counting during the ENTIRE process violates the law. And that is on video happening in several battleground states.

The election is illegitimate for just that fact alone. That's not even taking into account all of the other shenanigans that went on (and there was a lot).

Old Man Whirly!
Even just not allowing republican poll watchers to observe vote counting during the ENTIRE process violates the law. And that is on video happening in several battleground states.

The election is illegitimate for just that fact alone. That's not even taking into account all of the other shenanigans that went on (and there was a lot). Proof please my nutty friend smile

eThneoLgrRnae
https://defendingtherepublic.org

Bashar Teg
conspiracy sites are not proof, poor delusional nutter

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
conspiracy sites are not proof, poor delusional nutter laughing out loud StarflyBrooklyn is funny!

eThneoLgrRnae
So sorry facts hurt you two's fee fees.

Bashar Teg
you're mad because you have to proof of voter fraud? "reeeeeeeee"?

Old Man Whirly!
So sorry facts hurt you two's fee fees. Proof please.

eThneoLgrRnae
That website in link above contains just a small sampling of the evidence related to the Dominion voting machines.

Once you get to the website just click where it says "court filings". You can either download all of them (assuming your computer has enough storage space available) or just view them on the site.

There are lots if you just take the time to look but, you two won't because anything that ruins your pretend wins is not something you wanna check out, amirite?

Old Man Whirly!
That website in link above contains just a small sampling of the evidence related to the Dominion voting machines. Once you get to the website just click where it says "court filings". You can either download all of them (assuming your computer has enough storage space available) or just view them on the site.

There are lots if you just take the time to look but, you two won't because anything that ruins your pretend wins is not something you wanna check out, amirite? Proof please, it is a nut job site with no proof.

eThneoLgrRnae
Just as I thought, you don't want to look at any evidence that contradicts what you believe.

Old Man Whirly!
Just as I thought, you don't want to look at any evidence that contradicts what you believe. laughing out loud dur "Defendingtherepublic" herp derp!

Blakemore
Hey dummy, it's kind of hard to prove anything when everytime a case gets to court it just gets immediately thrown out without the judge or judges even bothering to look at the evidence....like, duh... surely you can't be that damn dumb.

You seem to think that just because the MSM and the BBC (or whatever BS leftist propaganda you listen to over there in your joke of a country) keeps endlessly repeating "there's no evidence her derp!" that it must be true lol.

Sidney Powell and Trump's lawyers have thousands of sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses that say otherwise. Not to mention the video evidence which has been released to the public.

It's like people like you put on a blindfold and just constantly repeat "I've seen no evidence!" lmao.

Anyway, I'm not saying that we should do the whole election over. Though if we did to it over only paper ballots with mandatory voter id's before voting should be allowed.

I think a good solution would be to declare the election illegitimate and the individual legislatures in each state should look at the evidence themselves and decide which electors should vote in their states. Sounds like you're saying "It's only legit when I get my way" laughing out loud

Blakemore
you're mad because you have to proof of voter fraud? "reeeeeeeee"? *prove no expression sorry Bash.

snowdragon
Has anyone looked at results of the drug Ivermectin in treatment of covid?

Blakemore
Apparently they're good vaccines. Even Trump announced them to be shipped all over. It's good news. yes

Bashar Teg
Has anyone looked at results of the drug Ivermectin in treatment of covid?

looks like it's just another nothing-kraken with zero evidence of being helpful. same as with hydroxachlora-whatchamacallit

https://heraldcourier.com/news/national/fact-checking-recent-claims-about-covid-19-vaccines-wonder-drugs-and-more/collection_7e0e6bea-6964-5b68-b615-56c8a298c53d.html#1

Old Man Whirly!
Has anyone looked at results of the drug Ivermectin in treatment of covid? A little, yes. Oxford are doing trials I think. Might be wrong.

snowdragon
Interesting article that dives into the drug and it's massive use in South American Countries:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FLCCC-Alliance-IVERMECTIN-A-Global-Solution.pdf

There is some good stuff in that paper if you get a chance to read it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by StoptheSteal
Ha, this is kinda funny. That's me and my boys right there basically. We don't know the word quit.

I sent that meme to my friends over text. They got a laugh out of it, to, Whirly.

Blakemore
That was Whirly? what

dadudemon
That was Whirly? what

Smacks of classic sock-troll Whirly or someone trying to be like Whirly's old-style of sock-trolling.

Flyattractor
You are not a True KMC Great until you are accused of being a Sock of at least 3 other posters.

Blakemore
v341VNPgL50

Old Man Whirly!
That was Whirly? what Nah, if it had been me. I would have triggered many more people.

wxyz

Those "pro-choicers" suddenly show their true anti-choice colors.

I've noticed this too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.